March 29, 2024, 02:51:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357466 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 21, 2008, 04:37:43 PM »

That is what makes the comments of Cindy so ludicrous now.  Her so-called "denial" cannot be valid.  She knows.  George knows.  Lee knows.

In her web post after Casey left with the child, Cindy clearly expresses her anguish and worry when she says "Who is watching out for the little angel now."  Caylee was with her mother, but Cindy obviously worried for the safety of the child.

Lee said that Cindy asked Casey, "What have you done?"  Apparently Cindy did not want to hear the answer.

George knew that the smell in the car was the stench of death.  So did Cindy.  So did Lee.

Do they really think they are going to save Casey and bring her home to live happily ever after in their little nest?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: November 21, 2008, 04:38:36 PM »

I want to believe my grandaughter is still alive, I need to believe that for my sanity.

No wonder the GJ had George in there for over an hour .... 

Interesting .... the timing of this release .... 3 days before the official decision on the DP ... hhuuumm Baez hasn't issued any "statements" within the past few days ...

I'm sure George NEVER THOUGHT these transcripts would EVER be released to the public ... it's time NOW to give up the charade to the public ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: November 21, 2008, 04:39:02 PM »

I think myself that they worried constantly about Casey and always suspected that one day,she would get herself in deep you know what.I also believe Casey held Caylee over their heads more than once.George said Cindy was pacing and said,"We lost her,We lost her".I find this to be a really big thing..She didn't say,George,Caylee has been kidnapped or George,we can't find Caylee and Casey doesn't know where she is..."We lost her,We lost her"..Almost sounds as if they were forewarned and their worst nightmare has come to pass...
I agree with you Taterkinz.  The choice in the words for the A's is very telling as it seems. "WE" lost her?  I would love to hear the psychological break down on this.

I can hear her saying that to her parents too Dolce!It creeps me..Here goes..Casey speaking..

Well if you won't keep her so I can go here or there,I can and will find another family for her and you'll never see her again!! It's my bet that she tormented them with sayings like this...

Tater, i think you are right on with this, i have always thought that the A's knew what Casey was capable of, after all didn't Cindy seek counseling & find that Casey was a sociopath. That label by a psychiatrist is not given or taken lightly. It takes some kind of scrutinizing to come to that conclusion; especially talking about someone's daughter! They've known for awhile what  they were dealing with. So did the rest of their family!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: November 21, 2008, 04:40:03 PM »

That is what makes the comments of Cindy so ludicrous now.  Her so-called "denial" cannot be valid.  She knows.  George knows.  Lee knows.

In her web post after Casey left with the child, Cindy clearly expresses her anguish and worry when she says "Who is watching out for the little angel now."  Caylee was with her mother, but Cindy obviously worried for the safety of the child.

Lee said that Cindy asked Casey, "What have you done?"  Apparently Cindy did not want to hear the answer.

George knew that the smell in the car was the stench of death.  So did Cindy.  So did Lee.

Do they really think they are going to save Casey and bring her home to live happily ever after in their little nest?

If they do, they're in for a rude awakening.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 21, 2008, 04:40:30 PM »

Casey calls George: "Papa Joe" ?!  weird.

Kids pick up strange names for grparents.  Mine call me mammy and not sure why they started it.  The innocence of kids.... gotta love it.

Casey is his daughter. ;-p

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: November 21, 2008, 04:41:38 PM »

I my honest opinion,my answer would be no..I think they are trying to save her from the dealth penalty..As far as I'm concerned,their only denial's are when in front of a camera.Still trying their best to raise some reasonable doubt..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: November 21, 2008, 04:42:10 PM »

Great post, Hudsunn, long time no see! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: November 21, 2008, 04:42:29 PM »

Kids pick up strange names for grparents.  Mine call me mammy and not sure why they started it.  The innocence of kids.... gotta love it.

oops!  My mistake.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: November 21, 2008, 04:43:32 PM »

I know there are some bad impressions of Cindy but in that interview with George where she doesn't speak, she looks like she needs a hospital bed.  It is so obvious how this stress has harmed her health.

I don't like her ways or behavior but I do feel so sorry for this tragedy that has landed on her doorstep.  Personally, I think she is totally overwhelmed with guilt, too.

Although deep down I think George recognizes the truth, he is probably doing all he can to prevent Cindy from having a total breakdown.  She looked absolutely pitiful in that clip.

Yes, I agree! She has looked increasingly worse lately, it seems to me. For all their mistakes, I still have compassion for them. They obviously just do not know how to handle the media... and of course, it's the media's job to show them in the worst possible light. I don't see how people can say that she did not love Caylee. I know in my heart she did, and that is why she can't accept the truth. Yes, she wants to save her daughter... but she hangs on to the hope that Caylee will come home alive, too. It's probably all she has left. If she gives up hope... she has nothing else to live for.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: November 21, 2008, 04:44:20 PM »

I think myself that they worried constantly about Casey and always suspected that one day,she would get herself in deep you know what.I also believe Casey held Caylee over their heads more than once.George said Cindy was pacing and said,"We lost her,We lost her".I find this to be a really big thing..She didn't say,George,Caylee has been kidnapped or George,we can't find Caylee and Casey doesn't know where she is..."We lost her,We lost her"..Almost sounds as if they were forewarned and their worst nightmare has come to pass...
I agree with you Taterkinz.  The choice in the words for the A's is very telling as it seems. "WE" lost her?  I would love to hear the psychological break down on this.

I can hear her saying that to her parents too Dolce!It creeps me..Here goes..Casey speaking..

Well if you won't keep her so I can go here or there,I can and will find another family for her and you'll never see her again!! It's my bet that she tormented them with sayings like this...

Tater, i think you are right on with this, i have always thought that the A's knew what Casey was capable of, after all didn't Cindy seek counseling & find that Casey was a sociopath. That label by a psychiatrist is not given or taken lightly. It takes some kind of scrutinizing to come to that conclusion; especially talking about someone's daughter! They've known for awhile what  they were dealing with. So did the rest of their family!

Which also explains the guilt factor involved.They didn't save Caylee...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 21, 2008, 04:45:32 PM »

Part 7 is out now:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 21, 2008, 04:45:37 PM »

oops!  My mistake.

My guess is Casey called him that because that's what Caylee called him, or what she wanted Caylee to call him. After a while, you just start using the name yourself.  I accidentally called my dad Uncle so-and-so one time, because I had been staying with cousins, and always referred to my dad as Uncle.       that or she was distancing herself from George, by not calling him dad.  She obviously didn't like the guy.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: November 21, 2008, 04:46:55 PM »

On tape 2 of GA, did I hear correctly when he mentioned that if he put $30 a month in savings for Caylee, that at the end of 20 years, with compound interest, they would have a half a million dollars?  If he seriously believes that, he is one stupid naive a$$hat.
I thought that had already been established!!! LOL..Wow! These interviews are almost creepy!

Carmen
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: November 21, 2008, 04:47:45 PM »

My sister's daughter called my Dad Bompa.Not Grandpa but Bompa..Stuck with him his whole life!It happens...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: November 21, 2008, 04:47:59 PM »

oops!  My mistake.

My guess is Casey called him that because that's what Caylee called him, or what she wanted Caylee to call him. After a while, you just start using the name yourself.  I accidentally called my dad Uncle so-and-so one time, because I had been staying with cousins, and always referred to my dad as Uncle.       that or she was distancing herself from George, by not calling him dad.  She obviously didn't like the guy.

Excellent point. Considering the fact that they all lived together. Makes sense now.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: November 21, 2008, 04:52:36 PM »

My sister's daughter called my Dad Bompa.Not Grandpa but Bompa..Stuck with him his whole life!It happens...
My grandparents were Bambummmer and Papa.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: November 21, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »

FBI video of George Anthony released.  3 parts, they are long.  I'm listening to part 2 now and he's talking about the relationship between Casey and Lee and how Lee was mad when Casey got pregnant with Caylee.  Their relationship was strained after that.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18032972/index.html
Thanks, and I'm not sure what to make about that statement their relationship was strained after Casey got pregnant. The big question is why would that be?

Well.... I took that to mean the same as my brothers would have been upset with me, if I had gone and got pregnant at that age, when not married. Most big brothers are pretty protective of their sisters. MY brothers ran off most of the guys I wanted to date at that age.... none of them were good enough. Does that help?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: November 21, 2008, 04:56:04 PM »

Good grief.  George fell for  that 2 million dollar scam.  He must be dumber than a stump. 

Casey and Lee were "betrayed" by their father because of "untruths" he told Cindy.  They were separated for six months.  She found out something, Cindy says.

George indicates she thought he was gambling but he did not tell her the truth about the scam.

George said Casey was taking money from "my wife's account, online, credit cards from my wife's purse."  She forged a deposit slip for 4400.00 dollars.  Casey was printing out deposit slips.  Well, we knew this.  George says Cindy believed her, and the money was not there.

They almost lost their house.  Casey even stole from Caylee's piggy bank.

Good lord.  This family gives new meaning to the word dysfunctional.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: November 21, 2008, 04:57:04 PM »

George blew his nose on that napkin, then set his water on it.   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: November 21, 2008, 04:58:03 PM »

Listening to GA describe Crazy as mother of the year makes me want to poke him with tweezers.. He is trying to convince himself and maybe if he says it enough its true...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.