March 28, 2024, 09:36:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357377 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2008, 11:41:35 AM »

I know there are some bad impressions of Cindy but in that interview with George where she doesn't speak, she looks like she needs a hospital bed.  It is so obvious how this stress has harmed her health.

I don't like her ways or behavior but I do feel so sorry for this tragedy that has landed on her doorstep.  Personally, I think she is totally overwhelmed with guilt, too.

Although deep down I think George recognizes the truth, he is probably doing all he can to prevent Cindy from having a total breakdown.  She looked absolutely pitiful in that clip.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »

Can anyone offer assistance with posting pictures within the body of the message?  I could not find directions under Help.  Do you have to have them in Photobucket or something.  Any assistance will be rewarded with a bunch of bananas.
Photobucket offers great photos for posting. On the tool bar for the individual post there is a button for "IMG"  you place the photo's link within the brackets [ img ]PHOTOLINK[ /img ]
(no space between the brackets and "img" though, did that so you could see without it posting a fake photo)

Thanks...learn something new every day...does that allow you to place image where you want in the post?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

Can anyone offer assistance with posting pictures within the body of the message?  I could not find directions under Help.  Do you have to have them in Photobucket or something.  Any assistance will be rewarded with a bunch of bananas.

Yes, you bring them over from photobucket.  And then you click on the insert image icon above and post the link between the two [img][img].  I hope that helps!

Lisa

Txs, txlisa.  Will attempt, as I've never used photobucket before.

Do No Evil 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2008, 11:42:23 AM »

Dolce - I just finished reading the last thread, there is no way in hell I would send that photo to anyone!  Please don't think I'm a nut!   I'm sure LE has what they need - and I would never bug BB - if someone else wants to do it - go for it. 

Can you look up tickets by license plate #, anyone?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2008, 11:43:12 AM »

I'm really hoping Des was right and there is proof via the maggots.  If they contained Caylee's DNA I just don't see how the defense can explain it away.

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2008, 11:43:38 AM »

1.  Photobucket
2.  If photo is already on the web, you can right mouse click and get the URL then add the IMG tags to it by highlighting the URL and clicking on the icon above your message posting area (just above the emoticons).
3.  You can upload from your PC by clicking on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (bottom left when you are typing a message) and browsing your PC for the picture.  Warning, this option often results in very large photos being posted, LOL 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2008, 11:43:45 AM »

THAT'S IT???
3 PEOPLE
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
If any of those witnesses fails (Kobi) the whole defense will rely on Dr Lee who did a great job (NOT) at the Spector trial and the unknown from NC.

Does anyone have info on this person ?

I posted info on Daniel above your post.

oopsie sorry  -- SS and all. I thought you were asking about Dr. Lee's other well-known trial. I think it was in NC. Sorry for the confusion. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2008, 11:44:12 AM »

Um...Miss Kitty you are naked...

Darn...and I just dropped my glasses 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2008, 11:45:11 AM »

Yes, you bring them over from photobucket.  And then you click on the insert image icon above and post the link between the two [img][img].  I hope that helps!

Lisa

Your welcome.  I'm not really computer savvy and found photobucket to be user friendly. 

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2008, 11:45:54 AM »

Photobucket offers great photos for posting. On the tool bar for the individual post there is a button for "IMG"  you place the photo's link within the brackets [ img ]PHOTOLINK[ /img ]
(no space between the brackets and "img" though, did that so you could see without it posting a fake photo)

Thanks...learn something new every day...does that allow you to place image where you want in the post?
Sure you can write before the brackets or after the enclosure brackets....do multiple bracket sets for multi-photos...next time someone posts a photo, click on the "reply" to their post and take a look how the photo is set up within the quoted post.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2008, 11:46:06 AM »

Three People , So does this mean we are finally going to hear from KC her side , the real truth ..... HAHA, He has kept saying when this goes to trail we will Understand... So this to me means he is going to put her on the stand and in fact if he does I am going to take my vacations so I can watch this in its entirity .

There is not no one on there to present his case unbelievable . And why has he not come out and said anything about what has been going on all week with The Anthony's, LE Statements or any anything. I think LEE told him your in trouble and all you can do is try to fault with scientific evidence. Kobe is going to be o help to him all of the NG Transcripts ......

This is being set up for appeal IMO , do to Biaz being too green on these type of cases

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »

Dolce - I just finished reading the last thread, there is no way in hell I would send that photo to anyone!  Please don't think I'm a nut!   I'm sure LE has what they need - and I would never bug BB - if someone else wants to do it - go for it. 

I don't *think* it is public record. But someone in LE or the lcerk's office could access it ... just don't know if it's "public."

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2008, 11:47:46 AM »

I know there are some bad impressions of Cindy but in that interview with George where she doesn't speak, she looks like she needs a hospital bed.  It is so obvious how this stress has harmed her health.

I don't like her ways or behavior but I do feel so sorry for this tragedy that has landed on her doorstep.  Personally, I think she is totally overwhelmed with guilt, too.

Although deep down I think George recognizes the truth, he is probably doing all he can to prevent Cindy from having a total breakdown.  She looked absolutely pitiful in that clip.
I think maybe "reality" has hit Cindy that this charade is just losing ground. I am surprised that they just didn't let her bow out of this in her condition. I am sure her meds didn't help but her hair is a mess which is totally off from her other interviews. Of course, Bart looks a mess for camera. Not a good choice of spokeperson for the camera.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »

We talked about this.  Remember you wanted royalites for the picture you made for me,,,,,,something about needing money for a new LV??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2008, 11:48:40 AM »

I know you are not a nut!  I knew you would not invade someones privacy...you are too sweet of a person to do that.
Yes you can look up tickets using the plate numbers if I am not mistaken....Good idea!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2008, 11:49:33 AM »

Lisa

I haven't either, just click on additional options at the bottom of your post & then you can upload from your files

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2008, 11:50:06 AM »

I know you are not a nut!  I knew you would not invade someones privacy...you are too sweet of a person to do that.
Yes you can look up tickets using the plate numbers if I am not mistaken....Good idea!!!
Where should I look?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2008, 11:50:22 AM »

1.  Photobucket
2.  If photo is already on the web, you can right mouse click and get the URL then add the IMG tags to it by highlighting the URL and clicking on the icon above your message posting area (just above the emoticons).
3.  You can upload from your PC by clicking on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (bottom left when you are typing a message) and browsing your PC for the picture.  Warning, this option often results in very large photos being posted, LOL 

You're not kidding!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2008, 11:50:26 AM »

We talked about this.  Remember you wanted royalites for the picture you made for me,,,,,,something about needing money for a new LV??????
LOL
I already have the new LV on my arm though....I am eyeing some new Choo's though! 
I would never charge you royalties...now get some clothes on woman as this is a respectable cage!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2008, 11:50:45 AM »

How final is a witness list? In other words, I'm assuming either side can add to that list by going through proper procedure. Anyone know?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.