April 18, 2024, 09:22:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359255 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 21, 2008, 10:22:24 PM »

everyone in here is so nice
I hope no one ever has to hit me with nanners 

We have a good group.....we get testy from time  to time....but the nanners don't hurt too bad and they are rather tasty

Yes and biting occurs too.....

Don't forget the pinching..

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: November 21, 2008, 10:23:24 PM »

HH - the best I can do tonight is a blanket 

Aww  thats great..Thank You.......please cover her up for me........

That's very nice. And Christmassy too. Smile
Yes it is.....Klaas is very good.........I love it.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: November 21, 2008, 10:23:49 PM »

I wonder if the profiler Candice DeLong has weighed in on this case.  She used to be a redhead and is now a blonde, I think.  And has Mark Fuhrman said anything lately on the subject of Casey?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #663 on: November 21, 2008, 10:24:06 PM »

I would be interested to see what an FBI Profiler would come up with after observing each of these family members. 

Dolce, that would be some interesting reading for certain
They are usually spot on too.  I would not doubt for a second if the FBI has not already done this and has it for their investigation and for the Prosecution to use in building the case. 

I wouldn't doubt it...since the FBI have been in this from the beginning...I wouldn't doubt this case will be used in training purposed in the future
For sure!  It is a shame that casey is getting what she wanted.."fame" and at the price of Caylee. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: November 21, 2008, 10:24:10 PM »

Brandi, your comment about Cindy wasting away as an avoidance technique may very well be true.  It is not so far from my own suggestion about her being wracked with guilt for not realizing the seriousness of Casey's problems with resentment, jealousy, anger, spite or whatever it was and her being the one who actually called the police which led to Casey's arrest.  I do not think Cindy would ever have done anything deliberately to put Caylee in danger but her game-playing with Casey and her refusal to see the problems with Casey may very well have led to this terrible tragedy.  I think Cindy is punishing herself in a way.  This is amateur psychology and we both could be wrong, but if I had done what Cindy has done---called my daughter a sociopath and a chronic liar, refused to admit the extent of her lies and not taken action earlier to find her and my granddaughter---I would feel a certain amount of guilt.  Casey is the main one to blame but to the extent that they enabled her erratic and irresponsible behavior, George and Cindy are to blame, too.  I hope Cindy will start to eat, get counseling and face the truth of this horrible situation before another tragedy occurs. 

It sure makes sense...if anything as bizarre as this case or it's players  could make sense...I hope someone is able to take care of Cindy...right now she certainly needs someone to take control for her and of her

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: November 21, 2008, 10:25:10 PM »

HH -you can just right mouse click it and save to your PC then upload just like you did the original one.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: November 21, 2008, 10:26:06 PM »

I would be interested to see what an FBI Profiler would come up with after observing each of these family members. 

They are usually spot on too.  I would not doubt for a second if the FBI has not already done this and has it for their investigation and for the Prosecution to use in building the case. 

I wouldn't doubt it...since the FBI have been in this from the beginning...I wouldn't doubt this case will be used in training purposed in the future
For sure!  It is a shame that casey is getting what she wanted.."fame" and at the price of Caylee. 

It sure is...Caylee, her entire family....look at how many people's lives are forever changed.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: November 21, 2008, 10:26:15 PM »

Don't forget the pinching..
Hey...dont you pinch me there.... those are attached!!

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: November 21, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »

I had spoken in here before, earlier in this case about these photo's and I said then that these photos are gonna be very bad,   Casey in compromising positions and alot of partying going on..........Also, Is Cindy really listening to what she is saying.....my God she just goes on and on about nothing at all........Doesshe really believe that Casey is trying to give her TIPS about where Caylee is, Jeez whats up with that, what are they suppose to do Guess about who and what happened and then Casey can say....I didnt tell our little secret, they guessed.....so very Stupid......
I thought of you when they were discussing those photos, I remember you talking about that.

HH .. I also thought about your having mentioned some bad pictures a while ago when I heard this.

Mammy: Good Night!
Yes.....and believe me,,,,,,,,they are bad......there's no way the  Anthony's will be able to esplain them away.....

I wonder what the time frame is for these pictures........?

Wonder if these ae the usual suspects, or a new group we haven't seen or heard of?

The group from Fusions is my understanding....

And this is why Teddy Piper high tailed it out of town and was so difficult handing over the publicized photos?  Piper even resorted to getting an attorney, who was just as uncooperative with the police.  (Orange County Sheriff report page 588)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #669 on: November 21, 2008, 10:27:11 PM »

I truly believe this is going to be the trial of the century. Every professional person involved has stated "In all my years..." They have never seen what has been going on here. KC will be famous all right, just not in the way she wanted. Her parents are going to be in the text books too. Never has a couple who has lost a grandchild had the entire country turn against them. Very sad indeed. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: November 21, 2008, 10:27:52 PM »

I still want to know why Lee was so upset and detached with Casey after finding out she was preggo with Caylee. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: November 21, 2008, 10:29:05 PM »

Good Night to all...y'all aren't aware but you have helped me through an evening that is a very difficult one for me to get through every year, thank you....sleep well and pray that tomorrow is the day that Caylee comes home.

Rest in Peace Caylee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: November 21, 2008, 10:29:23 PM »

HH -you can just right mouse click it and save to your PC then upload just like you did the original one.
Thanks Klaas......I just did it and I am glad she wont be cold anymore....again  Thanks!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: November 21, 2008, 10:29:43 PM »

I truly believe this is going to be the trial of the century. Every professional person involved has stated "In all my years..." They have never seen what has been going on here. KC will be famous all right, just not in the way she wanted. Her parents are going to be in the text books too. Never has a couple who has lost a grandchild had the entire country turn against them. Very sad indeed. 
Yes I think they will be in there along side the Ramsays for sure...however the Ramsays were cleared of their doubt................hmm

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: November 21, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »

I still want to know why Lee was so upset and detached with Casey after finding out she was preggo with Caylee. 
Did they ever say who the father was????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: November 21, 2008, 10:30:51 PM »

Good Night to all...y'all aren't aware but you have helped me through an evening that is a very difficult one for me to get through every year, thank you....sleep well and pray that tomorrow is the day that Caylee comes home.
Goodnight   Sunny     and your welcome for whatever we did, without knowing that we did it!!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: November 21, 2008, 10:30:53 PM »

Sleep tight Sunny.  I will say a prayer for your sweet dreams and pleasant day tomorrow. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #677 on: November 21, 2008, 10:31:09 PM »

Brandi, your comment about Cindy wasting away as an avoidance technique may very well be true.  It is not so far from my own suggestion about her being wracked with guilt for not realizing the seriousness of Casey's problems with resentment, jealousy, anger, spite or whatever it was and her being the one who actually called the police which led to Casey's arrest.  I do not think Cindy would ever have done anything deliberately to put Caylee in danger but her game-playing with Casey and her refusal to see the problems with Casey may very well have led to this terrible tragedy.  I think Cindy is punishing herself in a way.  This is amateur psychology and we both could be wrong, but if I had done what Cindy has done---called my daughter a sociopath and a chronic liar, refused to admit the extent of her lies and not taken action earlier to find her and my granddaughter---I would feel a certain amount of guilt.  Casey is the main one to blame but to the extent that they enabled her erratic and irresponsible behavior, George and Cindy are to blame, too.  I hope Cindy will start to eat, get counseling and face the truth of this horrible situation before another tragedy occurs. 
I totally agree with you. The amount of guilt that Cindy must feel, is literally killing her. And I'm sure everyday she is thinking how she should have done certain things differently. George and Cindy I believe both knew Casey was mentally ill to some degree, but I really don't think they thought she was capable of doing what she did. I'm sure they have been making excuses for her since she was little, and they continue to do so. I think they are very afraid of her, and relieved she is no longer in their house.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: November 21, 2008, 10:32:04 PM »

Did you guys notice how, during the interview, Cindy was constantly scratching herself around her ankle and neck or stroking her legs?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: November 21, 2008, 10:32:05 PM »

Did they ever say who the father was????
Nopers...still holding our breath on that one.  Orlando population is rather large...takes more than a few months to DNA test all those men.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.