March 29, 2024, 12:16:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357448 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: November 22, 2008, 12:21:29 AM »

Sorry Orchidwmn!  Here you go ...http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

Sorry everyone, I was so indignant, I forgot my manners.  Hello, everyone!  *waving at my screen*

I don't mean to be bashing CA, GA, or Michelle Bart on their appearances (and you will never find me commenting on CA's hairstyle, LA's eyebrows, George's manhood, or NeJames' facial features), however, I was disappointed at how emotionally "flat" Michelle Bart appears to me in this interview.  My first impression was that she really didn't want to be bothered to do this interview.  Her overall demeanor is one of boredom and impatience to be done, like this is a major inconvenience for her.  She only seems to liven up when she's bashing LE.  If my Grandchild was missing and I needed the public to look for her, I'd choose an outgoing and gregarious spokesperson (someone with warmth, personality, accountability; who relates well to others and can maintain their self-control under pressure). Towards the end of Michelle's interview, she tears up talking about Caylee.  IMO, just another actor in this tragedy/travesty.

See I don't remember thinking she was tearing up.  Michelle Bart looks to me like she has allergies or something.  She certainly did not look professional.

Klaas- It's where Michelle is referring to how emotional this week has been and she says "It's just been too emotional."  She begins to have visible tears in her left eye and the reporter lamely replies, "It definitely is.".  I agree with you, I thought she looked surprisingly unprofessional, given her resume and 20 years experience at Event Planning and PR work.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #801 on: November 22, 2008, 12:22:22 AM »

Sea Searcher - if you have followed the Natalee Holloway case at all and the various characters involved you will be tickled to hear that Glenda/Bondia/Julia Renfro had her photobucket set to PUBLIC by accident for a while, LOL   

I do remember some of the pics...but never tried to grasp the photobucket thing..I thought it was something you had to sign up for at SM :::DUH:::

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 22, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »

Bearly - yes they keep calling it a blue collapsable bin.  I just wish I knew what size they are referring to and exactly what it looks like.

If I remember correctly...wasn't there a pic of a blue bin, like a 4 gallon milk carrier, somewhere earlier in the investigation...

and Thanks for the photobucket info...better go set some on private 

Oh shoot, I should have taken a peek first before someone told you!  I miss all the fun!

I don't remember the blue milk carrier, sorry! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: November 22, 2008, 12:25:23 AM »

Bearly - about a year or so ago all of a sudden the avatars CBB was creating didn't show.  What happened was each month she was running out of bandwidth because so many were using her avatars and stuff.  The answer was to get a PAID account.  I have a PAID account as well.

Most people will do fine with the free though 

Yup.. I jumped on that bandwagon too. Got me a paid account.

Your work never fails to bring a smile to my face, thanks, Brandi!   

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: November 22, 2008, 12:25:50 AM »

I bought several of these not too long ago - wonder if the tote is similar?

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: November 22, 2008, 12:27:37 AM »

These are exactly what I was thinking.

I need a couple of them, what are they called?

From Day One..
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: November 22, 2008, 12:27:50 AM »

Bearly - about a year or so ago all of a sudden the avatars CBB was creating didn't show.  What happened was each month she was running out of bandwidth because so many were using her avatars and stuff.  The answer was to get a PAID account.  I have a PAID account as well.

Most people will do fine with the free though 

Yup.. I jumped on that bandwagon too. Got me a paid account.

Your work never fails to bring a smile to my face, thanks, Brandi!   

Bearly, if you're going to be trashy for a day, maybe Brandi can take your bonnet off and let your hair hang down, put a slip dress on you instead of that long dress, and trade those mary janes and socks for some sassy Choos.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: November 22, 2008, 12:28:08 AM »

As far as the 1200 photographs, and I realize we don't yet know just how bad they are, but ... do none of you have grown sons, those who like their women "a little on the trashy side" like the song goes ?  And have you never stumbled across photos of them with their trashy women ?   I have.

UHHHHHHHH..  I have a grown son, he doesnt like trashy women (unless he is lying to me) and so therefore I hope and pray (Please God dont ever let me see any pics of him and trashy women)that I will never see those kind of pictures.....Just let me say this, it is my understanding that the pictures that are being held, are not that easily describe, its more like  ummmm do you have grown sons and have you ever found a playboy magazine hid under his mattress or a xxxrated magazine hid under his bathroom sink....kinda thing.........

I said it wrong, not pics of my son WITH trashy women... I meant pics he takes OF the trashy women he dates sometimes.  I thought pretty much all men like their women a little on the trashy side, at least the ones they date, maybe not the ones they marry.  I guess my point was, in this day and age, young people taking pictures seems to be very common.  If you go through myspace just randomly, you see what I mean.
Never have looked at an xxxrated magazine but pics of the type they have in playboy I don't think would really shock anyone ...  ?

My Dad is Bud.  Are we related?

Some of the pictures on myspace look xxx to me.   

I believe in miracles!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 22, 2008, 12:28:46 AM »

Are you guys seeing this??

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-video-interviews-george-cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

George Anthony admits losing money to email scam
11:52 a.m. During an interview with the FBI earlier this summer, George Anthony admitted that he'd lost the family's money in an e-mail scam - something he hadn't divulged to his wife.

He told an agent he received an email that said there was $2.2 million in a foreign bank account waiting for him.

"I got involved in that..I should have known better. It was stupid," he said. "I got scammed."

Anthony was unemployed at the time, after suffering a knee injury and thought the money in the e-mail was the real deal.

"I did lie to my wife about that," Anthony said, adding that he maxed out their Mastercard and blamed it on gambling.

It's unknown how much money he lost or if it was ever recovered.

WOW.  I guess nobody watches the news anymore? This scam has been going on for quite some time now.  Even Dateline and 20/20 has covered it.  George is ex-LE. He should know better!

An ex homocide dective losing money on a well known internet scam? I don't think so. Whatever happened to the idea that CASEY ran up her parents credit card?

Stupid Question Alert: Is it a documented fact that George maxed out the Mastercard and lost the family money?  I'm wondering, if in fact, Casey maxed out the card and stole the money and George was/is covering for her?  Anyone?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: November 22, 2008, 12:29:56 AM »

These are exactly what I was thinking.

I need a couple of them, what are they called?

collapsable totes at the container store
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: November 22, 2008, 12:30:21 AM »

As far as the 1200 photographs, and I realize we don't yet know just how bad they are, but ... do none of you have grown sons, those who like their women "a little on the trashy side" like the song goes ?  And have you never stumbled across photos of them with their trashy women ?   I have.

Sometimes a woman likes to walk a little on the trashy side just for the day, not as a career.  Not me, of course, just sayin'.

On the other side of the coin, I can't for the life of me figure out what attracts women to guy's like that spyder for instance...he looks downright dangerous 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: November 22, 2008, 12:30:51 AM »

My Dad is Bud.  Are we related?

Some of the pictures on myspace look xxx to me.   

Your dad is Bud?  oh my.  If he has a daughter I don't know about, he's in BIG trouble.  Do you have black hair and brown eyes ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: November 22, 2008, 12:32:48 AM »

OK Ive gotta go get ready for bed....Im taking 5 teenyboppers to see the movie Twilight tomorrow night after I get home from work. so full day for me.......I hope I survive the movie night, work dont worry me.....

GOODNIGHT!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: November 22, 2008, 12:34:10 AM »

Stupid Question Alert: Is it a documented fact that George maxed out the Mastercard and lost the family money?  I'm wondering, if in fact, Casey maxed out the card and stole the money and George was/is covering for her?  Anyone?

Not a stupid question at all...I think that's highly probable..The scam story IMO is made up..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: November 22, 2008, 12:34:24 AM »

OK Ive gotta go get ready for bed....Im taking 5 teenyboppers to see the movie Twilight tomorrow night after I get home from work. so full day for me.......I hope I survive the movie night, work dont worry me.....

GOODNIGHT!!!!!!

Good night, good luck tomorrow, HH

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: November 22, 2008, 12:35:29 AM »

Has anyone else thought about how unfair it is that all of this information is being released? Really, for all intent and purposes, at this point, as annoying as they are, the A's are still victims of a crime. Because of the sunshine laws, all of their dirty laundry is being released without mercy for the whole world to see! I have to admit that this family fascinates me but I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes! They have lost a granddaughter, their daughter's life is basically worthless now, and every embarrassing and painful moment of their personal lives has been put on display. I have to say, in this particular circumstance, I am very glad I live in Canada. I wonder how I would look under a microscope. ewww

Carmen
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: November 22, 2008, 12:37:08 AM »

Getting ready to go to bed myself.

Klaas .. I made this last night and thought you might like to save it to use when Dana does his next show!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: November 22, 2008, 12:42:41 AM »

UHHHHHHHH..  I have a grown son, he doesnt like trashy women (unless he is lying to me) and so therefore I hope and pray (Please God dont ever let me see any pics of him and trashy women)that I will never see those kind of pictures.....Just let me say this, it is my understanding that the pictures that are being held, are not that easily describe, its more like  ummmm do you have grown sons and have you ever found a playboy magazine hid under his mattress or a xxxrated magazine hid under his bathroom sink....kinda thing.........

You mean the kind of activity that only takes one participant?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: November 22, 2008, 12:43:51 AM »

Getting ready to go to bed myself.

Klaas .. I made this last night and thought you might like to save it to use when Dana does his next show!

Very cool!  Where do you come up with some of these idea?  ha ha 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #819 on: November 22, 2008, 12:45:52 AM »

Sorry Orchidwmn!  Here you go ...http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

Sorry everyone, I was so indignant, I forgot my manners.  Hello, everyone!  *waving at my screen*

I don't mean to be bashing CA, GA, or Michelle Bart on their appearances (and you will never find me commenting on CA's hairstyle, LA's eyebrows, George's manhood, or NeJames' facial features), however, I was disappointed at how emotionally "flat" Michelle Bart appears to me in this interview.  My first impression was that she really didn't want to be bothered to do this interview.  Her overall demeanor is one of boredom and impatience to be done, like this is a major inconvenience for her.  She only seems to liven up when she's bashing LE.  If my Grandchild was missing and I needed the public to look for her, I'd choose an outgoing and gregarious spokesperson (someone with warmth, personality, accountability; who relates well to others and can maintain their self-control under pressure). Towards the end of Michelle's interview, she tears up talking about Caylee.  IMO, just another actor in this tragedy/travesty.
I watched for the 2nd time, and noticed that the reporter said "we've been talking about this latest sighting for about an hour" or something to that effect.  This was at the beginning of the tape.  My impression of MB was that she was really PO'd about something (the fact that Nejame bailed?) and maybe didn't think the interview was going to be a positive one.  The interviewer sounded pretty "green" (inexperienced?) to me and was annoying me, but I took it that she had been instructed to stick to very specific instructions and questions.  She was a little apprehensive about asking some questions she really wanted to ask, IMO.  Also, MB looked like hell.  I'm just gonna say it.  WOW!  I would expect a spokesperson with "20 years experience" to go to the trouble of making a better impression.  Was this impromptu?  Had they thrown it together at the last minute?  Were they in a hotel room?  The whole interview seemed very unprofessionally done to me.  Cindy was totally acting the "poor pitiful me" part and was particularly noticeable when she thought the cameras quit rolling and leaned over quickly and came back into the picture when the man not pictured asked a question.

Michelle Bart is doing herself no favor, regardless of her intentions, to give interviews like that.  I wouldn't hire her, but then, the anthonys are mighty desperate now and I'm sure many people are aware if they align with them, they will be subjected to the type of background checks the Milsteads, Tim Miller, Nejame, Baez, and the rest of the bunch all got. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.