April 26, 2024, 01:57:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360239 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: November 22, 2008, 03:45:15 AM »

WOW, I just finished listening to George's interview and I think he wanted to SPILL it all.  I think he knows Casey did it and he has had it with her and wants her behind bars.

And.....Cindy is going to divorce him after she hears all the things that he said about Casey.  This game he is playing with the media now is just for Cindy's sake and it's game over now!!!  Cindy will probably kill him...i would be afraid if I were him.

Did you hear the FBI agent tell George how Cindy answered the questionaire?  She checked that CAsey was very responsible  George said not 
I don't know what her definition of responsible is but it's way different than mine.  I guess you could say she was very responsible....responsible for Caylee death.  ...responsible for destroying her family.....responsible for stealing from her friends and grandparents  ....responsible for lying about her job...responsible for her parents split...responsible for this whole f...n circus!!! Boy, this makes me mad!!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 22, 2008, 03:58:54 AM »

Dottie, I'm with you.  George definitely knew from the moment he got near the car and was praying right before he opened the trunk.  He's an ex-law enforcement man and that never, ever leaves you.  As he said in his interview...the detective in him came out when he wanted to look into the back of Casey's car for the gas cans.  Yes, George knows and I really, really think at this point he is just going along with Cindy because if he doesn't she is going to go crazy like she is slowly doing.  That last video of her was the absolute worst I've seen her, but I think George has resolved it inside himself that Caylee is dead and Casey is going to jail for a long time.  He's only holding out until Cindy finally realizes the truth, too.  And from the looks of her, it may not be too much longer.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: November 22, 2008, 04:04:22 AM »

Saw KCJackie up there & remembered that there were a few members thinking that the date that KC showed up to Jessie G's apartment to take a shower had not been established but I think that KCJackie did establish the date to be July 1, 2008 through her credit by studying the cell phone pings matched to times of day given in Jessie G's statement.

Did I get that right KCJackie??????  I hope so, you did a great job with those pings, going on to the maps, etc.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: November 22, 2008, 04:14:11 AM »

Twice Cindy has said (once at bond hearing and with fbi) that she did not know how to use myspace.  She said that Casey helped her set up the myspace page to get the word out that Caylee was missing.  Yet, on July 3rd, Cindy wrote that paragraph on her myspace page about Caylee being gone.  That doesn't make sense.  Cindy says she doesn't know how to work myspace, yet she had a page on July 3rd.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 22, 2008, 04:16:53 AM »

Does anyone else find it odd that George claims that they (the parents) had never heard or seen Amy?  Had never heard of Casey's "long time" exboytoy Ricardo?  UNTIL the incident??

I'm not that surprised about Ricardo, but I am surprised about Amy.. if that is true, how would Cindy know to call Amy after picking the car up from the tow yard?? Unless Cindy knows all of these people (or at least some of them) and George is just a clueless dad?
My parents knew each and every one of my friends. If I had a new friend my Mom was always ask that I bring him/her over to meet the family, come over for dinner, then again I am southern here.  I always thought it was my Mom being annoying, but now becoming a parent, and then seeing all of this I realize that she was doing it out of percaution and for my safety and her peace of mind.  I do not see how they would have not seen or heard of Amy prior.

That's nice but it's not how everyone is. Most people do have work friends, boyfriends, club friends, and school friends whose families they never meet and vice versa.

And a girl with Casey's lifestyle has lots of friends her parents might not even want to meet, and vice versa--people she never mentions. It's not that unusual.

My Mom knew all my real friends but she didn't meet everyone that I just knew from work, or church, or school, or doing a play, even some that I spent a lot of time with. She didn't meet most of my sister's friends at all during my sister's wild phase, either, and a lot of those people did babysit my nephew. She never met my nephew's other grandmother or anyone in that whole family, either. And my Dad stopped paying attention to who our friends were when we were in 7th grade, and didn't remember anyone's name even when he had met them. So I don't find it all that odd, myself.

That said, Amy H. did say she'd been a friend of the family for some time, and Cindy seems to have known her, regardless of what she says now. I don't think Amy's the big liar here, and we know that all of the Anthonys tend to lie a lot.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: November 22, 2008, 05:49:10 AM »

Sorry, but a truly grieving person has a tough time getting out of bed, taking a shower & yes eating.  This one is an addict to me, replacing drugs for control.  She has finally realized that she does not have access to her normal addiction which is control so she is making her addiction drugs as it may give you a similiar high, am guessing with this one.  Who needs food when a good supply of drugs are available.

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in casey's killing belt?
[/quote]

Do we even know what meds she's on or what they're for? IMO she does look as if she's having trouble getting out of bed, taking care of herself, doing her hair, dressing, & eating. The weight is coming off fast, her hair looks a lot like a wig and I would not be surprised if the meds are for cancer.

I've been close to severely depressed people, grieving people, and drug addicts. They're hard to tell apart because all of them have good days and bad days, days when they can't get up, etc...but the addict will pop a pill and look bubbly and happy in public, or manic, at least.

Antidepressants do not do this to a person, even if you take too many of them. Cindy is very obviously depressed. It's starting to hit her that Caylee isn't out there, that the tips are bogus, and that Casey really is a murderer. I thought someone put it very well earlier--it's not a matter of choosing Casey over Caylee. Caylee is dead, and nothing will ever bring her back. Cindy's already lost one family member. She doesn't want to lose another.

I don't think it's possible for any of us to understand the hell she's going through. Her entire life has been about raising Casey--well, that's a failure. And then she got a second chance with Caylee. Caylee was a happy child--not one picture of her shows any signs of abuse or neglect of any kind. She had every Disney dress on the market and was showered with love and attention. She may not have been wanted by Casey but she was a very loved child, the center of her grandmother's universe.

Those walls covered with Caylee's little face don't make any impression on Casey. She honestly has no feeling about this. And she wouldn't care if Cindy died too-she was gonna chloroform the old witch anyhow. You know who's tormented by seeing that little face? Cindy. Surrounded by pictures, T-shirts, videos, living in that house, constantly reminded of Caylee, of the happiness she lost because she wanted to keep giving Casey the benefit of the doubt. No wonder she doesn't visit Casey in prison!

I am no fan of Cindy, but she did NOT kill Caylee, and I don't think she deserves quite the barrage of hate we all give her. If she gets her hair done she's all about the media. If she doesn't, she's "Moe." If she can get out of bed at all, she must not really be grieving, must be a drug addict! This is not only dumb but cruel. Of course Cindy's grieving! She's completely out of her mind. Her entire world crumbled overnight and all she could do was try to save Casey because that's all she had left.

Would I have washed the pants? I honestly don't know. I think if someone you love, kills someone else you love, that probably splits you in two and makes it impossible for you to act normal anymore. I don't think any of us can imagine it. But I'll put it like this. Imagine you have a pet wolf you love, that got inside and ate your beloved, favorite, adored cat. Do you put him to sleep, or do you cry for the cat but keep the dog? Or you have a cat who ate your canary. Do you hate the cat and wish him dead? Or do you sadly clear away the feathers, sell the cage and buy more catnip? Multiply those emotions by a hundred, and that's where Cindy is, IMO. She's lost her mind.

shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: November 22, 2008, 06:11:23 AM »

Select watch all videos and choose George Anthony interview with Mellissa Crabtree
misleading title as most of its with Mihelle Bart

Well I'm not gonna comment on the new videos cos imo nothing really new............ we saw this difference in George and Cindy's interaction with LE from the last lot of tapes. Re-inforced the way the Anthony's have enabled Casey these past years and that George is a fool with money. Again we see a very compliant George offering way too much information and  a desperate almost manic Cindy trying to throw Riccardo, Amy and Jessie Grund under the bus, anyone but Casey.

However, the video link, I'm talking abouat speaks volumes to me.

They cancelled a press conference after NeJames announcement, and their new spokesperson, Michelle Bart made out as though his departure made the much anticipated press conference moot.......hmm.......... what about the PI's and all the evidence they say they had re a living Caylee 's whereabouts.

Anyhow they did manage to give an interview and it was a clear their bomshell evidence re Caylee being alive seems to hinge on this latest photo, snapped by a woman in an Orlando mall.

One would have thought after a week long anticipation of a press conference, hastily cancelled, that for this interview,the news station would have sent along one of their finest , in an attempt to get the exclusive.................

Nope , they send what has to be one of the greenest reporters I have ever heard.
We see a frail and notably silent Cindy, where George does all the talking but
no new evidence , nada, niente zero about Caylee's whereabouts.............

Could it be that no-one's really interested anymore in what Cindy and George have to say?  I personally couldnt stomach listening to all of the tapes.

What made the whole thing more uncomfortable viewing was to watch the body language of their new spokeswoman, Michelle Bart who wanted to be any where else but there.

How long will she stick around, cos I still think there's gonna be more dirt dished on the Milsteads who founded this Kidfinders Group, a group who seem never to have found one single child. As far as I can see they plant themselves somewhere along the highway with photos of missing children , they can give you advice if you need a flier or t shirt printed and they ask for donations on the roadside and on their website.

Given, what I ve read about the Milsteads criminal past.......I think the whole Kidfinders thing is a scam and poor G and C will accept support from wherever it comes, providing they dont deviate from the script as NeJame did..

shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: November 22, 2008, 06:14:19 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=&cat=&title=

Select watch all videos and choose George Anthony interview with Mellissa Crabtree
misleading title as most of its with Mihelle Bart

Well I'm not gonna comment on the new videos cos imo nothing really new............ we saw this difference in George and Cindy's interaction with LE from the last lot of tapes. Re-inforced the way the Anthony's have enabled Casey these past years and that George is a fool with money. Again we see a very compliant George offering way too much information and  a desperate almost manic Cindy trying to throw Riccardo, Amy and Jessie Grund under the bus, anyone but Casey.

However, the video link, I'm talking abouat speaks volumes to me.

They cancelled a press conference after NeJames announcement, and their new spokesperson, Michelle Bart made out as though his departure made the much anticipated press conference moot.......hmm.......... what about the PI's and all the evidence they say they had re a living Caylee 's whereabouts.

Anyhow they did manage to give an interview and it was a clear their bomshell evidence re Caylee being alive seems to hinge on this latest photo, snapped by a woman in an Orlando mall.

One would have thought after a week long anticipation of a press conference, hastily cancelled, that for this interview,the news station would have sent along one of their finest , in an attempt to get the exclusive.................

Nope , they send what has to be one of the greenest reporters I have ever heard.
We see a frail and notably silent Cindy, where George does all the talking but
no new evidence , nada, niente zero about Caylee's whereabouts.............

Could it be that no-one's really interested anymore in what Cindy and George have to say?  I personally couldnt stomach listening to all of the tapes.

What made the whole thing more uncomfortable viewing was to watch the body language of their new spokeswoman, Michelle Bart who wanted to be any where else but there.

How long will she stick around, cos I still think there's gonna be more dirt dished on the Milsteads who founded this Kidfinders Group, a group who seem never to have found one single child. As far as I can see they plant themselves somewhere along the highway with photos of missing children , they can give you advice if you need a flier or t shirt printed and they ask for donations on the roadside and on their website.

Given, what I ve read about the Milsteads criminal past.......I think the whole Kidfinders thing is a scam and poor G and C will accept support from wherever it comes, providing they dont deviate from the script as NeJame did..

so sorry forgot the link
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: November 22, 2008, 06:44:12 AM »

Sorry, but a truly grieving person has a tough time getting out of bed, taking a shower & yes eating.  This one is an addict to me, replacing drugs for control.  She has finally realized that she does not have access to her normal addiction which is control so she is making her addiction drugs as it may give you a similiar high, am guessing with this one.  Who needs food when a good supply of drugs are available.

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in casey's killing belt?

Do we even know what meds she's on or what they're for? IMO she does look as if she's having trouble getting out of bed, taking care of herself, doing her hair, dressing, & eating. The weight is coming off fast, her hair looks a lot like a wig and I would not be surprised if the meds are for cancer.

I've been close to severely depressed people, grieving people, and drug addicts. They're hard to tell apart because all of them have good days and bad days, days when they can't get up, etc...but the addict will pop a pill and look bubbly and happy in public, or manic, at least.

Antidepressants do not do this to a person, even if you take too many of them. Cindy is very obviously depressed. It's starting to hit her that Caylee isn't out there, that the tips are bogus, and that Casey really is a murderer. I thought someone put it very well earlier--it's not a matter of choosing Casey over Caylee. Caylee is dead, and nothing will ever bring her back. Cindy's already lost one family member. She doesn't want to lose another.

I don't think it's possible for any of us to understand the hell she's going through. Her entire life has been about raising Casey--well, that's a failure. And then she got a second chance with Caylee. Caylee was a happy child--not one picture of her shows any signs of abuse or neglect of any kind. She had every Disney dress on the market and was showered with love and attention. She may not have been wanted by Casey but she was a very loved child, the center of her grandmother's universe.

Those walls covered with Caylee's little face don't make any impression on Casey. She honestly has no feeling about this. And she wouldn't care if Cindy died too-she was gonna chloroform the old witch anyhow. You know who's tormented by seeing that little face? Cindy. Surrounded by pictures, T-shirts, videos, living in that house, constantly reminded of Caylee, of the happiness she lost because she wanted to keep giving Casey the benefit of the doubt. No wonder she doesn't visit Casey in prison!

I am no fan of Cindy, but she did NOT kill Caylee, and I don't think she deserves quite the barrage of hate we all give her. If she gets her hair done she's all about the media. If she doesn't, she's "Moe." If she can get out of bed at all, she must not really be grieving, must be a drug addict! This is not only dumb but cruel. Of course Cindy's grieving! She's completely out of her mind. Her entire world crumbled overnight and all she could do was try to save Casey because that's all she had left.

Would I have washed the pants? I honestly don't know. I think if someone you love, kills someone else you love, that probably splits you in two and makes it impossible for you to act normal anymore. I don't think any of us can imagine it. But I'll put it like this. Imagine you have a pet wolf you love, that got inside and ate your beloved, favorite, adored cat. Do you put him to sleep, or do you cry for the cat but keep the dog? Or you have a cat who ate your canary. Do you hate the cat and wish him dead? Or do you sadly clear away the feathers, sell the cage and buy more catnip? Multiply those emotions by a hundred, and that's where Cindy is, IMO. She's lost her mind.

[/quote]

Alot of truth Fuzzball...Brought back a memory for me..My oldest brother had just returned home from the Vietnam War.He bought alittle yellow Canary and named him Chainsaw..The bird would sit on his finger and my brother would hold him under the water tap and he would shower and sing up a storm.It was quite comical to watch.My other brother had a big long haired white and gray cat named Frisky.Well one day we all went somewhere and when we came in the door,we saw bird feet..Somehow Chainsaw's cage door didn't get closed and Frisky had done the dirty.It was all so very sad but we did not get rid of the cat.His entire throat turned yellow after that which always reminded us of what he had done.A few years later,he came up missing and all of us,including the brother that owned Chainsaw was out looking for him.We spent endless hours searching and searching for the cat that swallowed the canary... True story!

Good morning monkeys!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 22, 2008, 06:59:57 AM »

Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam
Monday, November 17, 2008

SWEET HOME, Ore.  —  An Oregon woman who is out $400,000 after falling for a well-known Internet scam says she wasn't a sucker or an easy mark.

Janella Spears of Sweet Home says she simply became curious when she received an e-mail promising her $20.5 million if she would only help out a long-lost relative identified as J.B. Spears with a little money up front.

Spears told KATU-TV about the scammers' ability to identify her relative by name was persuasive.

"That's what got me to believe it," She said. "So, why wouldn't you send over $100?"

Spears, who is a nursing administrator and CPR teacher, said she mortgaged the house and took a lien out on the family car, and ran through her husband's retirement account.

"The retirement he was dreaming of — cruising and going around and seeing America — is pretty much gone for him right now," she said.

She estimates it will take two years to clear the debt that accumulated in the more than two years she spent sending money to con artists.

RelatedStories
Hackers Buy 'Obama' Google Search Results Ad Her family and bank officials told her it was all a scam, she said, and begged her to stop, but she persisted because she became obsessed with getting paid.

The scheme is often called the "Nigerian scam" and it's familiar to many people with e-mail accounts. It still exists and it still works.

Spears first sent $100 through an untraceable wire service as directed by the scammers. Then, more multimillion dollar promises followed so long as she sent more money.

The scammers sent Spears official-looking documents and certificates from the Bank of Nigeria and the United Nations. President Bush and FBI Director Robert Mueller were also involved, the e-mails said, and needed her help.

They sent official-looking documents and certificates from the Bank of Nigeria and even from the United Nations, saying her payment was "guaranteed."

But it wasn't and now Spears is paying the price for her costly lesson.

"The hope is [other people] are not going to fall as hard as I fell," Spears said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,453125,00.html

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 22, 2008, 07:21:32 AM »

Good morning -- I have done a little research on Larry Daniel from Raleigh NC on the defense list and ran accross this -- http://exforensis.blogspot.com/search/label/Nancy%20Grace -- I guess this is how he got the job --

As an aside, we have heard from Baez repeatedly that we will understand Casey's side of the story at trial -- I would like to know from whom?  I don't think you can reveal Casey's side of the story from Casey herself --
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 22, 2008, 07:22:19 AM »

Good morning -- I have done a little research on Larry Daniel from Raleigh NC on the defense list and ran accross this -- http://exforensis.blogspot.com/search/label/Nancy%20Grace -- I guess this is how he got the job --

As an aside, we have heard from Baez repeatedly that we will understand Casey's side of the story at trial -- I would like to know from whom?  I don't think you can reveal Casey's side of the story from Casey herself --
I meant without Casey herself -- oops
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: November 22, 2008, 08:28:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. ::MonkeyDance::Off to get more coffee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: November 22, 2008, 08:33:13 AM »

It's taken me 3 hrs. to catch up & that not listening to all the G & C BS that they told the FBI.

I don't ever remember any thing about a bin in the truck of the car?

But 1200 pictures are a shocker, this is making me sick, I hate to think that
Caylee was there for some of those party's and they were drug & sex partys.
I'm praying that, that skank didn't let anything happen to this precious little baby
when she was there.

I do hope LP comes back to search again, maybe they are looking for a bin now.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: November 22, 2008, 08:45:33 AM »

I'm going to post the article.  Thanks for the find Pooky.  A real unbaised witness!

Guardian Digital Forensics

Thursday, September 25, 2008
Can Casey Anthony Get a Fair Trial?

I was channel surfing and hit the Nancy Grace program last night. Like an auto accident on the highway, you want to move on but you just can't look away.

It struck me that now that the police have released all of the taped interviews with Casey, the 500 text messages from her phone and interviews from other people involved in the case, what will be left to review at trial?

They have already said that internet searches for chloroform were found on her computer and they did find traces of chloroform in the trunk of her car. Her email was deleted prior to Caylee's disappearance.

Based on what I saw, Nancy Grace has already decided that Casey is guilty of premeditated murder, even though the police have declined to charge her at this point, since wonder of wonders, they have no evidence of murder at this point.

According to Nancy Grace, it is obvious and the police must be stupid not to charge her and get her into the death chamber ASAP. Any time one of her guests tries to make any statement that appears even slightly favorable to the defense, she cuts them off and lectures them on the "law", even if they happen to be attorneys.

I am just wondering what remote corner of the country they will have to change the venue to in order to find enough jurors who have not already heard most of the evidence presented by Nancy Grace and prosecuted by same.

Of course, the Casey Anthony case may begin to lose its sensational appeal for Nancy Grace now that a new even juicier case is on the horizon; the mother who kidnapped her 4 non-custodial children during an unsupervised visit 5 days ago and are still missing.

Shows like this get under my skin when they take away all presumption of innocence and decide the verdict based on parts of the evidence.

Also, I have to wonder how they got over 500 text messages. Did they come from her phone? Or from the carrier? Carriers typically all claim to only keep three days of messages. But these span over a month. And the mysterious SIM card that somehow got lost as well as the one that was in her phone, but was not from "that" phone.

I suppose we will just have to keep watching Nancy Grace to get all the "facts".

Posted by Larry E. Daniel at 7:29 AM 0 comments
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 22, 2008, 09:01:31 AM »

I think possibly this guy contacted the defense himself.
Here is a nice read from Feb 2008 on a local TV station where he lives. This is interesting how he is on the "Defense" list now which goes against what he is saying in this article.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2491056/

Hope prosecution finds this interview to throw in his face.color]
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: November 22, 2008, 09:09:58 AM »

I'm going to post the article.  Thanks for the find Pooky.  A real unbaised witness!

I was channel surfing and hit the Nancy Grace program last night. Like an auto accident on the highway, you want to move on but you just can't look away.

It struck me that now that the police have released all of the taped interviews with Casey, the 500 text messages from her phone and interviews from other people involved in the case, what will be left to review at trial?

They have already said that internet searches for chloroform were found on her computer and they did find traces of chloroform in the trunk of her car. Her email was deleted prior to Caylee's disappearance.

Based on what I saw, Nancy Grace has already decided that Casey is guilty of premeditated murder, even though the police have declined to charge her at this point, since wonder of wonders, they have no evidence of murder at this point.

According to Nancy Grace, it is obvious and the police must be stupid not to charge her and get her into the death chamber ASAP. Any time one of her guests tries to make any statement that appears even slightly favorable to the defense, she cuts them off and lectures them on the "law", even if they happen to be attorneys.

I am just wondering what remote corner of the country they will have to change the venue to in order to find enough jurors who have not already heard most of the evidence presented by Nancy Grace and prosecuted by same.

Of course, the Casey Anthony case may begin to lose its sensational appeal for Nancy Grace now that a new even juicier case is on the horizon; the mother who kidnapped her 4 non-custodial children during an unsupervised visit 5 days ago and are still missing.

Shows like this get under my skin when they take away all presumption of innocence and decide the verdict based on parts of the evidence.

Also, I have to wonder how they got over 500 text messages. Did they come from her phone? Or from the carrier? Carriers typically all claim to only keep three days of messages. But these span over a month. And the mysterious SIM card that somehow got lost as well as the one that was in her phone, but was not from "that" phone.

I suppose we will just have to keep watching Nancy Grace to get all the "facts".

Good find. The SIM card and phone talk was Casey's info to her brother from jail call. What an idiot!
Where has this guy been since 9/11? Any kind of info is available for the legal experts to get ahold of. I would imagine when we use our store cards to get discounts that is even attainable for them to see what we bought. It is all in a system somewhere.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #877 on: November 22, 2008, 09:11:34 AM »

Good Morning Bearly

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Honey Please 

Good Morning All !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: November 22, 2008, 09:11:38 AM »

I think possibly this guy contacted the defense himself.
Here is a nice read from Feb 2008 on a local TV station where he lives. This is interesting how he is on the "Defense" list now which goes against what he is saying in this article.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2491056/

Hope prosecution finds this interview to throw in his face.color]

I guess that Daniels is the only person they could dig up as an expert witness.   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: November 22, 2008, 09:17:49 AM »

Thanks, mammy.

I loved your story about how you got your name, btw.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.