April 26, 2024, 07:29:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360324 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: November 22, 2008, 11:10:46 AM »

Hummmm
From http://www.wftv.com/video/18033186/index.html   at 11:00 into ti Geroge describes what he could see in the trunk  when Casey got the gas cans.

I thouhgt he said in another statment that he was NOT able to see into the trunk ????

Hmmmmm

Hi & Bye Monkeys

BUMP

I watched it, and I think GA saw more then, than he's been willing to admit.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: November 22, 2008, 11:10:52 AM »

Tater and Txlady2
   Iwish I could be as generous about CA, I know she must not want to see her child get the DP but why can't she ever show a little humility. All the obtuse lying and being rude and trashy??/
I could feel sympathy for all of them if there was one time where somebody would say that they were brokenhearted and only want to find the truth and that no matter the truth, they'd still love their daughter etc.....

Oh welll... I can never figure them out .
I have a friend whose daughter is a pathological liar and has done many of these same things as kc, weirdly,other than the murder, her life is very similar to kc's.  Her ,father ,my friend, is also very blind to her scams and lets so many things slide. I'm thinking the ability to live years in a life of denial and lies makes being "normal" impossible.

Hi, mizjay... sorry... haven't been here to reply since yesterday evening.
Not trying to change anyone's mind, but it helps to remember that we don't see Cindy every minute of every day... just what the media happens to catch on camera. And the media replays the clips that show her and George in the worst light. We are seeing the worst side of her... and it is deliberate on the media's part. I'm sure she has moments when she bawls her eyes out, and regrets a lot of things, and yet... she has to go on and get through this somehow. So she gets her strength by lashing out.
And when you think about it... it is BECAUSE of this intense coverage that they are acting out. Can you imagine going through what they've been through and staying sane? Not only the disappearance of their granddaughter, but the media camped out on your doorstep and following you around, playing those snippets of tapes over and over, the protestors screaming vile and hateful things at you and your family, throwing rocks at your house? Accusing you of doing heinous things? And on top of that, your only daughter is sitting in jail, charged with murdering your grandbaby, and there is nothing you can do to make her tell the truth.
Cindy is a controlling person.. yes! And she lost control of this situation a long time ago, it's making her crazy. It would make ANYbody crazy! I would have been locked up in a padded cell by now if I were in this situation.
She cannot give up and admit that Casey is guilty. She can't turn her back on her. Because to do that is admitting that Caylee is gone forever..... and that is something she can't deal with now. It breaks my heart, because so many of us love that little girl, yet so many refuse to believe that SHE loves that child more than anyone does...... including Casey.
I honestly don't know if I would react any differently, worse or better. No one knows until they go through it, but I just can't hate people.... it's not in me. Sorry. 

Txlady2, GMTA. I really agree with everything you've said here. I can't hate people either. I can't help feeling sorry for Cindy, even though I know that her own craziness has a lot to do with how Casey turned out. I tend to think that in her place I'd have demanded the truth, and given up defending Casey, but I don't know that. It's not like administering a spanking--the death penalty is forever. I think maybe they took it (DP) off the table to get CA and GA to talk, and maybe it worked.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #942 on: November 22, 2008, 11:11:12 AM »

That last photo that was released, it could be my eyes, but I can't tell if it is a little girl or a doll. What is the point of releasing a photo when you can't even tell what's in the photo?

It looks a lot like a doll to me!  They sure are grasping at straws.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #943 on: November 22, 2008, 11:11:20 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

GROUP RELEASES "CAYLEE SIGHTING" PHOTO

Even though the evidence shows little Caylee is dead, her grandparents are still claiming she's alive.

Friday, a group representing the family, The Help Find Caylee Search Team, released a new picture (see photo) of what they call a possible sighting of Caylee Anthony at the Florida Mall in Orlando on October 16.

It's the latest in a series of possible sightings that, so far, have turned out to be unfounded.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office blasted the Anthonys after the release of that picture. The Sheriff’s Office said it’s not looking for Caylee. Representatives said, “We are confident that she (Caylee) is dead.”

The Sheriff’s Office went on to say that it’s sad that the Anthonys, “can’t look at that picture and tell that it is not their grandchild.”

The statement also said it’s a shame that innocent children’s pictures are being released as tips.

If I caught this group taking a pic of my daughter, I would call the police!  Then I would sue the Anthony's!

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #944 on: November 22, 2008, 11:12:08 AM »

I posted this yesterday, and nobody commented (IIRC)...

http://www.guardiandf.com/

domain:
Creation date: 07 Jul 2008 13:49:10
Expiration date: 07 Jul 2013 13:49:10

I'm curious why they only just created their website?
Thanks for posting this, I looked at it, but have no idea why they just now created the website. Only thing I can figure, is they just recently went, hmm, maybe we should create a website so people are aware of what we do.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: November 22, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »

domain:

Hey Another!  IMO it could be a multitude of reasons ... It could have simply replaced an old existing one .... IMO it has nothing to do with the case however (advertisement and so forth) .. at the time this was created, no one knew Caylee was missing yet ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: November 22, 2008, 11:13:54 AM »

domain:

Former name of webiste was yourtechician.com. It is on the info I wrote a few pages back about him. If you go to the website it will redirect to guardian website.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: November 22, 2008, 11:15:03 AM »

domain:

Former name of webiste was yourtechician.com. It is on the info I wrote a few pages back about him. If you go to the website it will redirect to guardian website.

Thanks Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: November 22, 2008, 11:15:14 AM »

domain:

could this be the old site
http://www.yourtechnician.com/
We are proud to announce that YourTechnician.com, Inc is now known as Guardian Digital Forensics.  We are still the same company and the same people, with a new look that reflects our focus on providing world class Digital Forensics Consulting to clients world wide.

Maybe YourTechnician.com deserves a closer look.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: November 22, 2008, 11:15:58 AM »

domain:

He has only been doing this work for 6 years per his profile on linkedin.com
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #950 on: November 22, 2008, 11:16:20 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

GROUP RELEASES "CAYLEE SIGHTING" PHOTO

Even though the evidence shows little Caylee is dead, her grandparents are still claiming she's alive.

Friday, a group representing the family, The Help Find Caylee Search Team, released a new picture (see photo) of what they call a possible sighting of Caylee Anthony at the Florida Mall in Orlando on October 16.

It's the latest in a series of possible sightings that, so far, have turned out to be unfounded.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office blasted the Anthonys after the release of that picture. The Sheriff’s Office said it’s not looking for Caylee. Representatives said, “We are confident that she (Caylee) is dead.”

The Sheriff’s Office went on to say that it’s sad that the Anthonys, “can’t look at that picture and tell that it is not their grandchild.”

The statement also said it’s a shame that innocent children’s pictures are being released as tips.

If I caught this group taking a pic of my daughter, I would call the police!  Then I would sue the Anthony's!

Lisa
[/quote I would do the same thing, now with Xmas coming I wonder how many sightings and photos there will be of Caylee on Santa's knee?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #951 on: November 22, 2008, 11:17:26 AM »

Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam
Monday, November 17, 2008

SWEET HOME, Ore.  —  An Oregon woman who is out $400,000 after falling for a well-known Internet scam says she wasn't a sucker or an easy mark.

Janella Spears of Sweet Home says she simply became curious when she received an e-mail promising her $20.5 million if she would only help out a long-lost relative identified as J.B. Spears with a little money up front.

Spears told KATU-TV about the scammers' ability to identify her relative by name was persuasive.

"That's what got me to believe it," She said. "So, why wouldn't you send over $100?"

Spears, who is a nursing administrator and CPR teacher, said she mortgaged the house and took a lien out on the family car, and ran through her husband's retirement account.

"The retirement he was dreaming of — cruising and going around and seeing America — is pretty much gone for him right now," she said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,453125,00.html

Real nice. I have to wonder if she even bothered to ASK her husband:

Wife: "Hey honey, can I clean out your retirement account for somebody we've never met before, and have absolutely zero proof of their existence?" 

Husband: "Oh sure, dear! While you're at it, here's another swell idea! lets take a lien out on our car!" 

Wife: "Oh wow, sweetie! Just imagine how well we'll be rewarded for our stupidity good deed!

I can't believe anyone can fall for this scam...I've never heard of it until here. There's a big difference between $100 & your life savings??

I don't believe George's story anyway...part of the script IMO..too much information and not enough facts. Every question from the FBI gets curtailed into this long drawnout story which never answers the question..but offers many details later to be referenced in some whacked out story..ie ..someone might have put a body in the trunk while at the tow yard, or at Amscot.

IMO, it's a script and was developed before the 16th of July...911 calls were just part of the scrip...like a movie..even a good one, there are always flaws and the LE & FBI are just picking them out one by one "JMO"

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: November 22, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »

Sorry you're having a bad morning Monken ... here ... have a cup of coffee ... it's on the "house" ...  Enjoy!

Everyone else ... have a cup too!   

http://www.cartoline.it/pics/_zoom_flash.htm?immagine=scherzi_150404_01.swf

Thanks Invision, I've already had 3 cups, but I never limit my coffee intake!!     

No .. No ... wait!  Don't really drink this coffee ... eeewww ... BAD MONKEY!  BAD MONKEY!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: November 22, 2008, 11:19:12 AM »

Sorry, but a truly grieving person has a tough time getting out of bed, taking a shower & yes eating.  This one is an addict to me, replacing drugs for control.  She has finally realized that she does not have access to her normal addiction which is control so she is making her addiction drugs as it may give you a similiar high, am guessing with this one.  Who needs food when a good supply of drugs are available.

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in casey's killing belt?

Do we even know what meds she's on or what they're for? IMO she does look as if she's having trouble getting out of bed, taking care of herself, doing her hair, dressing, & eating. The weight is coming off fast, her hair looks a lot like a wig and I would not be surprised if the meds are for cancer.

I've been close to severely depressed people, grieving people, and drug addicts. They're hard to tell apart because all of them have good days and bad days, days when they can't get up, etc...but the addict will pop a pill and look bubbly and happy in public, or manic, at least.

Antidepressants do not do this to a person, even if you take too many of them. Cindy is very obviously depressed. It's starting to hit her that Caylee isn't out there, that the tips are bogus, and that Casey really is a murderer. I thought someone put it very well earlier--it's not a matter of choosing Casey over Caylee. Caylee is dead, and nothing will ever bring her back. Cindy's already lost one family member. She doesn't want to lose another.

I don't think it's possible for any of us to understand the hell she's going through. Her entire life has been about raising Casey--well, that's a failure. And then she got a second chance with Caylee. Caylee was a happy child--not one picture of her shows any signs of abuse or neglect of any kind. She had every Disney dress on the market and was showered with love and attention. She may not have been wanted by Casey but she was a very loved child, the center of her grandmother's universe.

Those walls covered with Caylee's little face don't make any impression on Casey. She honestly has no feeling about this. And she wouldn't care if Cindy died too-she was gonna chloroform the old witch anyhow. You know who's tormented by seeing that little face? Cindy. Surrounded by pictures, T-shirts, videos, living in that house, constantly reminded of Caylee, of the happiness she lost because she wanted to keep giving Casey the benefit of the doubt. No wonder she doesn't visit Casey in prison!

I am no fan of Cindy, but she did NOT kill Caylee, and I don't think she deserves quite the barrage of hate we all give her. If she gets her hair done she's all about the media. If she doesn't, she's "Moe." If she can get out of bed at all, she must not really be grieving, must be a drug addict! This is not only dumb but cruel. Of course Cindy's grieving! She's completely out of her mind. Her entire world crumbled overnight and all she could do was try to save Casey because that's all she had left.

Would I have washed the pants? I honestly don't know. I think if someone you love, kills someone else you love, that probably splits you in two and makes it impossible for you to act normal anymore. I don't think any of us can imagine it. But I'll put it like this. Imagine you have a pet wolf you love, that got inside and ate your beloved, favorite, adored cat. Do you put him to sleep, or do you cry for the cat but keep the dog? Or you have a cat who ate your canary. Do you hate the cat and wish him dead? Or do you sadly clear away the feathers, sell the cage and buy more catnip? Multiply those emotions by a hundred, and that's where Cindy is, IMO. She's lost her mind.

[/quote]

I do understand the points you're making here, and I've often wondered what I would do in a similiar situation.  I can't even begin to imagine the turmoil. 

With your example of the wolf and the cat, that brings it closer to being able to know what I'd do....   Each of my three sons have had a cat that they got when they were very young.  Those cats moved from California to Nebraska with us, and as pets often do, became like family.  Very loved, adored, treasured even.  My youngest son's gf got a pit bull puppy.  We all loved that pup, raised him the right way, with kindness and training, etc.  The pup got along very well with the cats.  Until one day he grabbed and killed the cat belonging to my middle son.  That cat had been in our family for 15 years.  Sad  While I loved the pup, he killed something else we loved very very much.  Despite the fact that it's likely instinct or whatever that caused a dog to kill a cat, I wanted that dog dead too.  It caused huge upset in our family when my son demanded of other son's gf that she give up her dog, a life for a life.  And all the other reasons that go along with what could happen again, etc....

This wasn't a human family member, so it is as you say, magnified greatly with Cindy.  In a tiny measure I can relate, I would be bonkers had it been my grandchild.  That's one reason I do go back and forth, one moment try to understand where Cindy and George are coming from.  Yet the obvious lies and other things they are doing that seem SOOOOO much different than what a typical person would do, has done in similiar situations, it just defies logic.     

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #954 on: November 22, 2008, 11:19:31 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!
Did i hear GA correctly last night? He said that Casey's ID, driver's license etc. was all in the purse that she left in the car at the Amscot? If so, I believe that she already had another ID, SSN, with a different identity that she was going to use, had she not been caught. I also believe that Casey & Lee were able to talk to each other before she was taken to jail & that he went to the apartment where she was staying specifically to remove incriminating evidence! He screwed up the laptop & disposed of any ID & anything else that Casey had possession of there. Then he brought home the things that had no significance. I believe he should be charged as an accessory, his time is coming, and I'm sure the FBI has told him so.

I caught that regarding Casey's driver's license.  I'm not sure what to think about it. 

As far as Lee, I agree completely!

I don't think her ID was in the purse when GA picked up the car. When Lee got her stuff from Tony's and he and Cindy went through it her ID was there.
I just wish I knew where all Lee went that night because it took him 2 hours to return with the stuff.
I wonder if he went to his house and washed her clothes and that is why they were folded so neatly. I do beleive he trashed the computer.
I hope LE got his phone records too to see if it was on in those hours just to see where he all went and for how long he stayed in one place.

Morning to all monkeys

Hey Stacy
 I haven't had a chance to listen to all of the videos yet. When he was talking about her car at the Amscot he said something about her purse there & her ID. Is there a transcript of these videos yet?

I haven't watched them all yet either. But last night on NG is where I saw the part about the purse and her ID in it at the tow yard. GA said it well I think he said he saw the purse and the FBI guy said with her ID in it and GA said yes IIRC
I hope the transcripts come out soon too I like to read more then watch.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: November 22, 2008, 11:20:46 AM »

Wow, I screwed that quote stack up!  Sorry...... 

*getting more coffee*

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: November 22, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »

Janet, I'm not sure this answers your question but the bin was collected by OSCO. Here is the link (page 181 of this file) http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

Thank you for responding Pebbles.

I had never read of a blue bin taken from the inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle as evidence.   When George mentioned it in his FBI interview and ... Cindy failed to mention it in her FBI interview when itemizing what was found inside the trunk when it was retrieved from the tow yard ... I thought I was on to something but ... I was barking up the wrong tree.

Story of my life.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: November 22, 2008, 11:22:59 AM »

txlisa,

[quote/]If she truly loved Caylee, she would end this nonsense now and give up her location.  No baby deserves to be rotting alone in some landfill, lake, or forest.  Cindy knows what happened and she is only interested in keeping Casey from facing her consequences.

Lisa
[/quote]

Nobody thinks Caylee "deserves" not to be found, but I don't think CA knows where Caylee is, or exactly how Casey disposed of the remains. She knew someone dead had been in the trunk, but Casey probably spun some story of a murder in self-defense or protecting Casey from a rapist or some other crazy thing, and Cindy believed and washed the pants and tried to clean the trunk, because that was better than thinking her granddaughter had been lying dead in the car all that time.  There is no point in putting pressure on CA to cough up the location--she doesn't know it. Nor does she know exactly when or where Caylee died, or how.

And if she'd ever had enough influence over Casey to get her to confess, she probably would have used it to make Casey graduate, make her use birth control, get a job, etc....in short, Cindy can't just order Casey to confess, because she doesn't have, and never has had, that kind of "control" over her daughter.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: November 22, 2008, 11:23:24 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-sightings2208nov22,0,6368274.story

Concern for other kids

While the Anthonys hold out hope, others worry that other children are being dragged into the case.

Orange Sheriff Kevin Beary has received e-mails from residents concerned about images of young children broadcast and published, Padilla said.

One woman from Mississippi wrote to Beary and begged that he put an end to it, Padilla said. Her e-mail warned of child predators or pornographers manipulating the photos of thechildren.

"If I were a parent I would be sick to think my child had been displayed on the Internet," the woman wrote. "To have these innocent children publicly interjected into this case is wrong and absolutely can not happen. Please help."

Good for the people complaining about the media posting these children's pics. I don't think it's legal for them to do that. I tried to find more info on the laws without any luck yesterday.  Why would all schools have to get a release form signed by parents for school videos/pictures if it were legal for anybody to put children pics available to the public?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #959 on: November 22, 2008, 11:24:27 AM »

Hey!  I see Red up there.   

Red, how are you feeling??       

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.