April 26, 2024, 03:33:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360306 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #960 on: November 22, 2008, 11:25:56 AM »

As far as the 1200 photographs, and I realize we don't yet know just how bad they are, but ... do none of you have grown sons, those who like their women "a little on the trashy side" like the song goes ?  And have you never stumbled across photos of them with their trashy women ?   I have.

Sometimes a woman likes to walk a little on the trashy side just for the day, not as a career.  Not me, of course, just sayin'.

On the other side of the coin, I can't for the life of me figure out what attracts women to guy's like that spyder for instance...he looks downright dangerous 
Aaand your point is?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: November 22, 2008, 11:26:35 AM »

txlisa,

[quote/]If she truly loved Caylee, she would end this nonsense now and give up her location.  No baby deserves to be rotting alone in some landfill, lake, or forest.  Cindy knows what happened and she is only interested in keeping Casey from facing her consequences.

Lisa

Nobody thinks Caylee "deserves" not to be found, but I don't think CA knows where Caylee is, or exactly how Casey disposed of the remains. She knew someone dead had been in the trunk, but Casey probably spun some story of a murder in self-defense or protecting Casey from a rapist or some other crazy thing, and Cindy believed and washed the pants and tried to clean the trunk, because that was better than thinking her granddaughter had been lying dead in the car all that time.  There is no point in putting pressure on CA to cough up the location--she doesn't know it. Nor does she know exactly when or where Caylee died, or how.

And if she'd ever had enough influence over Casey to get her to confess, she probably would have used it to make Casey graduate, make her use birth control, get a job, etc....in short, Cindy can't just order Casey to confess, because she doesn't have, and never has had, that kind of "control" over her daughter.
[/quote]

I don't think Cindy knows where Caylee is either.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: November 22, 2008, 11:26:54 AM »

Here is a story that is a little O/T; however, has some interesting contrasts to the case of missing and presumed dead Caylee Anthony.

Ask and You Shall Receive … Child Killer Marco Allen Chapman Asked for Death and Kentucky Executed his Wish

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/22/ask-and-you-shall-receive-child-killer-marco-allen-chapman-asked-for-death-and-kentucky-executed-his-wish/

The admitted and confessed child killer Marco Allen Chapman actually took responsibility for the deaths of his two victims in KY in 2002 and asked for the death penalty. He actually legally fought in the courts to waive his rights of appeal and fired his attorneys.

He admitted his crimes and wanted to be put to death for his crimes.

Interesting that a criminal would actually admit to their crimes and want to be punished. Stark contrast eh?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: November 22, 2008, 11:29:53 AM »

Morning you all, I need a tourniquet after the beating I took in the NH thread yesterday.  Glad to see it's calm in here.  I am going to borrow a computer and listen to the tapes today.  They sound brutal.  Love you alll.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: November 22, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »

Has anyone else thought about how unfair it is that all of this information is being released? Really, for all intent and purposes, at this point, as annoying as they are, the A's are still victims of a crime. Because of the sunshine laws, all of their dirty laundry is being released without mercy for the whole world to see! I have to admit that this family fascinates me but I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes! They have lost a granddaughter, their daughter's life is basically worthless now, and every embarrassing and painful moment of their personal lives has been put on display. I have to say, in this particular circumstance, I am very glad I live in Canada. I wonder how I would look under a microscope. ewww

Hi, I thought the same thing. The reason is simple... it's to reinforce their case, to make the whole family look as bad as possible. And they have certainly done that.
We need to remember, these FBI interviews were done THREE MONTHS AGO!! They were not recent. I think it is highly unfair to bring these things up now, with the trial right around the corner. The Anthonys are not on trial here.... just Casey. 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: November 22, 2008, 11:33:02 AM »

Janet, I'm not sure this answers your question but the bin was collected by OSCO. Here is the link (page 181 of this file) http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

Thank you for responding Pebbles.

I had never read of a blue bin taken from the inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle as evidence.   When George mentioned it in his FBI interview and ... Cindy failed to mention it in her FBI interview when itemizing what was found inside the trunk when it was retrieved from the tow yard ... I thought I was on to something but ... I was barking up the wrong tree.

Story of my life.

Janet

I know what you mean. Me, too. Smile

I wanted to tell you I enjoy your posts and think you're very insightful.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: November 22, 2008, 11:33:18 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

GROUP RELEASES "CAYLEE SIGHTING" PHOTO

Even though the evidence shows little Caylee is dead, her grandparents are still claiming she's alive.

Friday, a group representing the family, The Help Find Caylee Search Team, released a new picture (see photo) of what they call a possible sighting of Caylee Anthony at the Florida Mall in Orlando on October 16.

It's the latest in a series of possible sightings that, so far, have turned out to be unfounded.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office blasted the Anthonys after the release of that picture. The Sheriff’s Office said it’s not looking for Caylee. Representatives said, “We are confident that she (Caylee) is dead.”

The Sheriff’s Office went on to say that it’s sad that the Anthonys, “can’t look at that picture and tell that it is not their grandchild.”

The statement also said it’s a shame that innocent children’s pictures are being released as tips.

Exactly
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #967 on: November 22, 2008, 11:33:41 AM »

Has anyone else thought about how unfair it is that all of this information is being released? Really, for all intent and purposes, at this point, as annoying as they are, the A's are still victims of a crime. Because of the sunshine laws, all of their dirty laundry is being released without mercy for the whole world to see! I have to admit that this family fascinates me but I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes! They have lost a granddaughter, their daughter's life is basically worthless now, and every embarrassing and painful moment of their personal lives has been put on display. I have to say, in this particular circumstance, I am very glad I live in Canada. I wonder how I would look under a microscope. ewww

Hi, I thought the same thing. The reason is simple... it's to reinforce their case, to make the whole family look as bad as possible. And they have certainly done that.
We need to remember, these FBI interviews were done THREE MONTHS AGO!! They were not recent. I think it is highly unfair to bring these things up now, with the trial right around the corner. The Anthonys are not on trial here.... just Casey. 

I don't think it is unfair.  It shows that George and Cindy know more than they have told LE and the FBI.

lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: November 22, 2008, 11:34:30 AM »

Morning you all, I need a tourniquet after the beating I took in the NH thread yesterday.  Glad to see it's calm in here.  I am going to borrow a computer and listen to the tapes today.  They sound brutal.  Love you alll.

Morning, Always, That's what I'm going to try to do today too! If I suddenly disappear while posting, I'm not being rude everyone, It'll be because my computer will be sitting in the azalea bushes outside my bedroom window!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: November 22, 2008, 11:35:50 AM »

txlisa,

[quote/]If she truly loved Caylee, she would end this nonsense now and give up her location.  No baby deserves to be rotting alone in some landfill, lake, or forest.  Cindy knows what happened and she is only interested in keeping Casey from facing her consequences.

Lisa

Nobody thinks Caylee "deserves" not to be found, but I don't think CA knows where Caylee is, or exactly how Casey disposed of the remains. She knew someone dead had been in the trunk, but Casey probably spun some story of a murder in self-defense or protecting Casey from a rapist or some other crazy thing, and Cindy believed and washed the pants and tried to clean the trunk, because that was better than thinking her granddaughter had been lying dead in the car all that time.  There is no point in putting pressure on CA to cough up the location--she doesn't know it. Nor does she know exactly when or where Caylee died, or how.

And if she'd ever had enough influence over Casey to get her to confess, she probably would have used it to make Casey graduate, make her use birth control, get a job, etc....in short, Cindy can't just order Casey to confess, because she doesn't have, and never has had, that kind of "control" over her daughter.
[/quote]

I agree Fuzz 100% .... heck Cindy and George didn't even know Casey was "dating" Ricardo and he claims that Casey and Caylee slept in the same bed w/him ...   

I think George said it best when he said "I have to believe my granddaugher is alive for my own sanity" .... I think Cindy is no different ... It certainly has not helped Cindy "face facts" when George has been admittedly covering up "the facts" as LE has been telling him regarding the photos of Casey that were going to come out in the media.  He said "I haven't even told my wife" .. .. and the fact that George said ... "my wife said, it's the pizza right George" and he said "yea, it's the pizza" ... IMO he has only contributed to Cindy's denial ... (for her "own good", I'm sure .... in his opinion)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: November 22, 2008, 11:36:10 AM »

Morning, Always, That's what I'm going to try to do today too! If I suddenly disappear while posting, I'm not being rude everyone, It'll be because my computer will be sitting in the azalea bushes outside my bedroom window!   
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: November 22, 2008, 11:37:14 AM »

Hey!  I see Red up there.   

Red, how are you feeling??       

I am feeling better, Thanks!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: November 22, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: November 22, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »

Here is a story that is a little O/T; however, has some interesting contrasts to the case of missing and presumed dead Caylee Anthony.

Ask and You Shall Receive … Child Killer Marco Allen Chapman Asked for Death and Kentucky Executed his Wish

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/22/ask-and-you-shall-receive-child-killer-marco-allen-chapman-asked-for-death-and-kentucky-executed-his-wish/

The admitted and confessed child killer Marco Allen Chapman actually took responsibility for the deaths of his two victims in KY in 2002 and asked for the death penalty. He actually legally fought in the courts to waive his rights of appeal and fired his attorneys.

He admitted his crimes and wanted to be put to death for his crimes.

Interesting that a criminal would actually admit to their crimes and want to be punished. Stark contrast eh?

IMO he may have wanted to be put out of his "misery" ... the haunting thoughts probably never went away ... Death was probably a quicker way to end his life long suffering of guilt.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: November 22, 2008, 11:38:24 AM »

Janet, I'm not sure this answers your question but the bin was collected by OSCO. Here is the link (page 181 of this file) http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

I had never read of a blue bin taken from the inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle as evidence.   When George mentioned it in his FBI interview and ... Cindy failed to mention it in her FBI interview when itemizing what was found inside the trunk when it was retrieved from the tow yard ... I thought I was on to something but ... I was barking up the wrong tree.

Story of my life.

Janet
Story of my life too.  However, I wanted to mention that I really enjoy your posts because you always have several links documenting your info. You have wonderful insight into different aspects of this case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 22, 2008, 11:40:20 AM »

Even though the evidence shows little Caylee is dead, her grandparents are still claiming she's alive.

Friday, a group representing the family, The Help Find Caylee Search Team, released a new picture (see photo) of what they call a possible sighting of Caylee Anthony at the Florida Mall in Orlando on October 16.

It's the latest in a series of possible sightings that, so far, have turned out to be unfounded.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office blasted the Anthonys after the release of that picture. The Sheriff’s Office said it’s not looking for Caylee. Representatives said, “We are confident that she (Caylee) is dead.”

The Sheriff’s Office went on to say that it’s sad that the Anthonys, “can’t look at that picture and tell that it is not their grandchild.”

The statement also said it’s a shame that innocent children’s pictures are being released as tips.

Somehow ... this does not seem right that the image of this little girl can legally be splashed all over the media and LE is not involved.

However ... everyday there are images appear in publication of unidentified people.

I have a framed picture from our local newspaper of eldest son when he was six years old with his classmates at the pumpkin patch.  None of the kids' names were published but ... several of them ... including son ... were close up.  I do not even know if the photographer was a reporter .. a parent ... a passerby ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: November 22, 2008, 11:43:35 AM »

Hey Monks-

So I finally watched all the George interviews but I could only get halfway thru Cindy's part 3.....my head is spinning....she has alot of balls expecting the FBI to waste their time trying to unravel supposed cryptic messages from Casey....so far the Anthony's have wasted the services of the OCSD, the FBI and TES....she is a raving lunatic.

I thought I was going to lose it if she said "red flag" one more time.....what about all the red flags like you haven't seen your granddaughter in over a month OR your daughter has stolen money from you and her grandparents OR your verbalized suspicions that your daughter is a sociopath.?...or how about the red flag that there is evidence of decomposition in the trunk of your daughter's car and she is being charged with murder and the OCSD has stated that they think Caylee is deceased?

I give alot of credit to those FBI agents....I found them to be patient, composed and professional in the face of disrespect, condescension and craziness....they listened to her for a long time and she didn't tell them s&$%*.

If I were Mark NeJame, I would have been running away from her a long time ago. George should start running now.....I hope they put her on the stand because you know she will perjure the f%** out of herself and clinch the guilty verdict for Casey....I think she knows something and she is having some sort of psychotic break.

I shouldn't have watched any of it....it just made me more furious.

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: November 22, 2008, 11:45:47 AM »

Story of my life.

Janet
Story of my life too.  However, I wanted to mention that I really enjoy your posts because you always have several links documenting your info. You have wonderful insight into different aspects of this case.

Thank you Pebbles.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Janet
8:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: November 22, 2008, 11:46:14 AM »

It's Casey who didn't love Caylee. Not Cindy or George. Losing Casey won't bring back Caylee for them. Bringing home her remains won't bring them peace the way it would for another family. They can't be grateful to LE, the FBI, or TES because they don't want their daughter convicted. A life for a life doesn't actually solve anything for them. For us, there's a sense of closure and justice, but for them, it's just more and more loss.

Their reactions aren't normal or typical because it's not a normal or typical situation.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: November 22, 2008, 11:47:35 AM »

Exactly

Amen brother/sister regarding ID'ing the breaking news possible sighting of Caylee pic. You mean Caylee's own grand parents couldn't figure that one out? Is any picture of a 3 year old girl supposed to be a caylee sighting in order to get Casey off the hook?

The statement also said it’s a shame that innocent children’s pictures are being released as tips

This very question had troubled me as well. No parent wants their children's picture plastered all over the web, newspapers and TV. What ever happened to having to ask permission to take one's picture and getting a release? I would have to say as well if I saw someone taking a little girls pic I would be smashing the camera into a 1000 pieces and then calling the authorities. Um ... this is was pedophiles do, Duh! So we are supposed to allow pics of kids by anyone in order to satisfy the Anthony's denial and BS defense of Casey.

This has also been my issue with live web streaming video of taking people's images an voice conversations without their permission. Let alone we say just yesterday the slippery slope of 24/7 live web casting with the broadcast of Abraham K. Biggs suicide live!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/21/internet-video-voyeurism-at-its-worst-abraham-k-biggs-commits-suicide-on-lifecasting-website-as-people-just-watch/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.