April 18, 2024, 07:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359220 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #980 on: November 22, 2008, 11:47:41 AM »

Hey Monks-

So I finally watched all the George interviews but I could only get halfway thru Cindy's part 3.....my head is spinning....she has alot of balls expecting the FBI to waste their time trying to unravel supposed cryptic messages from Casey....so far the Anthony's have wasted the services of the OCSD, the FBI and TES....she is a raving lunatic.

I thought I was going to lose it if she said "red flag" one more time.....what about all the red flags like you haven't seen your granddaughter in over a month OR your daughter has stolen money from you and her grandparents OR your verbalized suspicions that your daughter is a sociopath.?...or how about the red flag that there is evidence of decomposition in the trunk of your daughter's car and she is being charged with murder and the OCSD has stated that they think Caylee is deceased?

I give alot of credit to those FBI agents....I found them to be patient, composed and professional in the face of disrespect, condescension and craziness....they listened to her for a long time and she didn't tell them s&$%*.

If I were Mark NeJame, I would have been running away from her a long time ago. George should start running now.....I hope they put her on the stand because you know she will perjure the f%** out of herself and clinch the guilty verdict for Casey....I think she knows something and she is having some sort of psychotic break.

I shouldn't have watched any of it....it just made me more furious.

Sweetgypsy

I was furious, too.  Why the he** would you play games with the FBI when they are trying to find your grandaughter, FGS!  I don't feel sorry for Cindy Anthony, I despise her!

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #981 on: November 22, 2008, 11:49:44 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

GROUP RELEASES "CAYLEE SIGHTING" PHOTO

Even though the evidence shows little Caylee is dead, her grandparents are still claiming she's alive.

Friday, a group representing the family, The Help Find Caylee Search Team, released a new picture (see photo) of what they call a possible sighting of Caylee Anthony at the Florida Mall in Orlando on October 16.

It's the latest in a series of possible sightings that, so far, have turned out to be unfounded.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office blasted the Anthonys after the release of that picture. The Sheriff’s Office said it’s not looking for Caylee. Representatives said, “We are confident that she (Caylee) is dead.”

The Sheriff’s Office went on to say that it’s sad that the Anthonys, “can’t look at that picture and tell that it is not their grandchild.”

The statement also said it’s a shame that innocent children’s pictures are being released as tips.

Exactly

Amen brother/sister regarding ID'ing the breaking news possible sighting of Caylee pic. You mean Caylee's own grand parents couldn't figure that one out? Is any picture of a 3 year old girl supposed to be a caylee sighting in order to get Casey off the hook?

The statement also said it’s a shame that innocent children’s pictures are being released as tips

This very question had troubled me as well. No parent wants their children's picture plastered all over the web, newspapers and TV. What ever happened to having to ask permission to take one's picture and getting a release? I would have to say as well if I saw someone taking a little girls pic I would be smashing the camera into a 1000 pieces and then calling the authorities. Um ... this is was pedophiles do, Duh! So we are supposed to allow pics of kids by anyone in order to satisfy the Anthony's denial and BS defense of Casey.

This has also been my issue with live web streaming video of taking people's images an voice conversations without their permission. Let alone we say just yesterday the slippery slope of 24/7 live web casting with the broadcast of Abraham K. Biggs suicide live!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/21/internet-video-voyeurism-at-its-worst-abraham-k-biggs-commits-suicide-on-lifecasting-website-as-people-just-watch/

What scares me is that one of the Anthony followers will actually try to snatch a child who looks like Caylee!

Lisa
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: November 22, 2008, 11:52:43 AM »

Hey Monks-

So I finally watched all the George interviews but I could only get halfway thru Cindy's part 3.....my head is spinning....she has alot of balls expecting the FBI to waste their time trying to unravel supposed cryptic messages from Casey....so far the Anthony's have wasted the services of the OCSD, the FBI and TES....she is a raving lunatic.

I thought I was going to lose it if she said "red flag" one more time.....what about all the red flags like you haven't seen your granddaughter in over a month OR your daughter has stolen money from you and her grandparents OR your verbalized suspicions that your daughter is a sociopath.?...or how about the red flag that there is evidence of decomposition in the trunk of your daughter's car and she is being charged with murder and the OCSD has stated that they think Caylee is deceased?

I give alot of credit to those FBI agents....I found them to be patient, composed and professional in the face of disrespect, condescension and craziness....they listened to her for a long time and she didn't tell them s&$%*.

If I were Mark NeJame, I would have been running away from her a long time ago. George should start running now.....I hope they put her on the stand because you know she will perjure the f%** out of herself and clinch the guilty verdict for Casey....I think she knows something and she is having some sort of psychotic break.

Sweetgypsy

I was furious, too.  Why the he** would you play games with the FBI when they are trying to find your grandaughter, FGS!  I don't feel sorry for Cindy Anthony, I despise her!

Lisa

Watching those interviews of Cindy actually made me sort of approach a new understanding of how Casey could do the unthinkable....if she lived her whole life with a mother who just chipped away at her like that, constantly talking, totally narcissistic ("I have been an excellent mother with the kids") no wonder the girl lost it....

I work with alot of kids and 95% of the time when a kid is problematic, you meet the parents and go "OK, I totally get it."  Casey and Cindy fit tha mold to a tee.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: November 22, 2008, 11:54:23 AM »

Red Sez -

Let alone we say just yesterday the slippery slope of 24/7 live web casting with the broadcast of Abraham K. Biggs suicide live!!!

This was truly one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever heard of ... I can't imagine being a parent and have to have learned that my child this ...     I feel so sad that this young man thought he had to do this ... not just the fact that he felt it necessary to end his own life, but to do it in front of an audience ... 

My heart grieves for his family ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: November 22, 2008, 12:00:52 PM »

Sorry, but a truly grieving person has a tough time getting out of bed, taking a shower & yes eating.  This one is an addict to me, replacing drugs for control.  She has finally realized that she does not have access to her normal addiction which is control so she is making her addiction drugs as it may give you a similiar high, am guessing with this one.  Who needs food when a good supply of drugs are available.

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in casey's killing belt?

Do we even know what meds she's on or what they're for? IMO she does look as if she's having trouble getting out of bed, taking care of herself, doing her hair, dressing, & eating. The weight is coming off fast, her hair looks a lot like a wig and I would not be surprised if the meds are for cancer.

I've been close to severely depressed people, grieving people, and drug addicts. They're hard to tell apart because all of them have good days and bad days, days when they can't get up, etc...but the addict will pop a pill and look bubbly and happy in public, or manic, at least.

Antidepressants do not do this to a person, even if you take too many of them. Cindy is very obviously depressed. It's starting to hit her that Caylee isn't out there, that the tips are bogus, and that Casey really is a murderer. I thought someone put it very well earlier--it's not a matter of choosing Casey over Caylee. Caylee is dead, and nothing will ever bring her back. Cindy's already lost one family member. She doesn't want to lose another.

I don't think it's possible for any of us to understand the hell she's going through. Her entire life has been about raising Casey--well, that's a failure. And then she got a second chance with Caylee. Caylee was a happy child--not one picture of her shows any signs of abuse or neglect of any kind. She had every Disney dress on the market and was showered with love and attention. She may not have been wanted by Casey but she was a very loved child, the center of her grandmother's universe.

Those walls covered with Caylee's little face don't make any impression on Casey. She honestly has no feeling about this. And she wouldn't care if Cindy died too-she was gonna chloroform the old witch anyhow. You know who's tormented by seeing that little face? Cindy. Surrounded by pictures, T-shirts, videos, living in that house, constantly reminded of Caylee, of the happiness she lost because she wanted to keep giving Casey the benefit of the doubt. No wonder she doesn't visit Casey in prison!

I am no fan of Cindy, but she did NOT kill Caylee, and I don't think she deserves quite the barrage of hate we all give her. If she gets her hair done she's all about the media. If she doesn't, she's "Moe." If she can get out of bed at all, she must not really be grieving, must be a drug addict! This is not only dumb but cruel. Of course Cindy's grieving! She's completely out of her mind. Her entire world crumbled overnight and all she could do was try to save Casey because that's all she had left.

Would I have washed the pants? I honestly don't know. I think if someone you love, kills someone else you love, that probably splits you in two and makes it impossible for you to act normal anymore. I don't think any of us can imagine it. But I'll put it like this. Imagine you have a pet wolf you love, that got inside and ate your beloved, favorite, adored cat. Do you put him to sleep, or do you cry for the cat but keep the dog? Or you have a cat who ate your canary. Do you hate the cat and wish him dead? Or do you sadly clear away the feathers, sell the cage and buy more catnip? Multiply those emotions by a hundred, and that's where Cindy is, IMO. She's lost her mind.

[/quote]

BRAVO!! I SO agree with everything you have said!!
It's not important to me whether Cindy wears a wig or not, or whether she gets her eyebrows arched professionally or does it at home. (She happens to have nice, thick hair which she has not had cut lately, IMO.) And it doesn't matter that George wore his Caylee T-shirt outside his other shirt. (Maybe it's getting cool in FL by now.) What does matter is the facts, not internet rumors and ridicule. I guess tearing people down gives some folks a feeling of importance, is all I can figure.
We all need to remember....... we could be thrown into a situation worse than this anytime... in the blink of an eye. And how would we feel when our every word and deed and even our appearance is dissected in the news and on the net, 24/7? I think a lot of us might come out looking as bad... if not worse... than the Anthonys do... by judging the tone of some posts I've read on the net.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #985 on: November 22, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »

I think LE is just letting the family hang themselves on this. Cindy has given numerous interviews and her stories don't match, George is trying to setup his future job looking for missing children and the more they play out these scenarios, tips, etc the more they make mistakes. That is probably why Lee is out of the loop right now since I believe he knows the whole thing.

Hope you're right but I am concerned about the damage being done to the unfortunate missing persons family's in the future & the good non-profits out there that work so hard to aid people/family's in need of help.  These types of scammer's are just so damaging it is sickening.

LA is right out of the same barrel, think he's taken an out of reach approach as a backup plan.  If the GA & CA plan to cash in isn't successful & can't get any offers they are hoping that LA will appear untainted to do the cashing in & share the wealth, lol they very well could have already negotiated a letter of agreement between LA & themselves, Count Chocula could have tended to that, it would not be disclosed.  They really do think the American public consists of complete moronic idiots.  They have book & movie royalty's as a priority, 2nd to nothing, not even that waste of breath KC.  They will go along with the story of the sensational type that boo hoo they are just victims too as the parents, to bring them to their goal, no matter who's name it is under, rest assured they have taken care of business.  The more outlandish the story these creatures/ghouls figure the larger the payout, they prefer the story to give the appearance that they have always been supportive, loving parents, I suspect nothing could be further from the truth.  With this type it is all about keeping up with the Jones' & appearances, behind closed doors it is a house of sociopath's & narcisism, imo.
I totally agree with all of this Altruist.

Morning, Karma baby!

Good morning Bearly Baby!
Yikes,I got all hung up in the forum,so sorry if this is a repeat.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: November 22, 2008, 12:06:33 PM »

Janet, I'm not sure this answers your question but the bin was collected by OSCO. Here is the link (page 181 of this file) http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

Thank you for responding Pebbles.

I had never read of a blue bin taken from the inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle as evidence.   When George mentioned it in his FBI interview and ... Cindy failed to mention it in her FBI interview when itemizing what was found inside the trunk when it was retrieved from the tow yard ... I thought I was on to something but ... I was barking up the wrong tree.

Story of my life.

Janet

I know what you mean. Me, too. Smile

I wanted to tell you I enjoy your posts and think you're very insightful.

Thank you Fuzzball.

I see that you are new to the cage.

Welcome!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: November 22, 2008, 12:09:21 PM »

Sorry, but a truly grieving person has a tough time getting out of bed, taking a shower & yes eating.  This one is an addict to me, replacing drugs for control.  She has finally realized that she does not have access to her normal addiction which is control so she is making her addiction drugs as it may give you a similiar high, am guessing with this one.  Who needs food when a good supply of drugs are available.

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in casey's killing belt?

Do we even know what meds she's on or what they're for? IMO she does look as if she's having trouble getting out of bed, taking care of herself, doing her hair, dressing, & eating. The weight is coming off fast, her hair looks a lot like a wig and I would not be surprised if the meds are for cancer.

I've been close to severely depressed people, grieving people, and drug addicts. They're hard to tell apart because all of them have good days and bad days, days when they can't get up, etc...but the addict will pop a pill and look bubbly and happy in public, or manic, at least.

Antidepressants do not do this to a person, even if you take too many of them. Cindy is very obviously depressed. It's starting to hit her that Caylee isn't out there, that the tips are bogus, and that Casey really is a murderer. I thought someone put it very well earlier--it's not a matter of choosing Casey over Caylee. Caylee is dead, and nothing will ever bring her back. Cindy's already lost one family member. She doesn't want to lose another.

I don't think it's possible for any of us to understand the hell she's going through. Her entire life has been about raising Casey--well, that's a failure. And then she got a second chance with Caylee. Caylee was a happy child--not one picture of her shows any signs of abuse or neglect of any kind. She had every Disney dress on the market and was showered with love and attention. She may not have been wanted by Casey but she was a very loved child, the center of her grandmother's universe.

Those walls covered with Caylee's little face don't make any impression on Casey. She honestly has no feeling about this. And she wouldn't care if Cindy died too-she was gonna chloroform the old witch anyhow. You know who's tormented by seeing that little face? Cindy. Surrounded by pictures, T-shirts, videos, living in that house, constantly reminded of Caylee, of the happiness she lost because she wanted to keep giving Casey the benefit of the doubt. No wonder she doesn't visit Casey in prison!

I am no fan of Cindy, but she did NOT kill Caylee, and I don't think she deserves quite the barrage of hate we all give her. If she gets her hair done she's all about the media. If she doesn't, she's "Moe." If she can get out of bed at all, she must not really be grieving, must be a drug addict! This is not only dumb but cruel. Of course Cindy's grieving! She's completely out of her mind. Her entire world crumbled overnight and all she could do was try to save Casey because that's all she had left.

Would I have washed the pants? I honestly don't know. I think if someone you love, kills someone else you love, that probably splits you in two and makes it impossible for you to act normal anymore. I don't think any of us can imagine it. But I'll put it like this. Imagine you have a pet wolf you love, that got inside and ate your beloved, favorite, adored cat. Do you put him to sleep, or do you cry for the cat but keep the dog? Or you have a cat who ate your canary. Do you hate the cat and wish him dead? Or do you sadly clear away the feathers, sell the cage and buy more catnip? Multiply those emotions by a hundred, and that's where Cindy is, IMO. She's lost her mind.

It's not important to me whether Cindy wears a wig or not, or whether she gets her eyebrows arched professionally or does it at home. (She happens to have nice, thick hair which she has not had cut lately, IMO.) And it doesn't matter that George wore his Caylee T-shirt outside his other shirt. (Maybe it's getting cool in FL by now.) What does matter is the facts, not internet rumors and ridicule. I guess tearing people down gives some folks a feeling of importance, is all I can figure.
We all need to remember....... we could be thrown into a situation worse than this anytime... in the blink of an eye. And how would we feel when our every word and deed and even our appearance is dissected in the news and on the net, 24/7? I think a lot of us might come out looking as bad... if not worse... than the Anthonys do... by judging the tone of some posts I've read on the net.
[/quote]

I really don't think that many people could manage to come out of this looking as bad as the Anthonys do....they have LIED repeatedly to the authorities and the public....they have wasted tax payer's money and donations via their treatment of OCSD, FBI and TES....they have blocked every effort to give their granddaughter a proper burial or at least a memorial service....maybe Cindy didn't kill Casey herself, but she certainly hasn't made any effort to bring her home...

Sorry, I don't have an ounce of sympathy.  If somebody wants to comment on her appearance, that is the NICE way to go, IMO.  And if you don't want every word and deed dissected by the media, then stay off camera for f**^ sake!!! 

They are complicit in the murder of this baby, as far as I am concerned.  Their behavior is disgusting.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #988 on: November 22, 2008, 12:10:06 PM »

Hey Monks-

Sweetgypsy

Lisa

Watching those interviews of Cindy actually made me sort of approach a new understanding of how Casey could do the unthinkable....if she lived her whole life with a mother who just chipped away at her like that, constantly talking, totally narcissistic ("I have been an excellent mother with the kids") no wonder the girl lost it....

I work with alot of kids and 95% of the time when a kid is problematic, you meet the parents and go "OK, I totally get it."  Casey and Cindy fit tha mold to a tee.

I wondered if Casey's behavior were nature vs. nurture, but I see clearly from Cindy's interviews she learned it all from Mom. 

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #989 on: November 22, 2008, 12:14:03 PM »

I really don't think that many people could manage to come out of this looking as bad as the Anthonys do....they have LIED repeatedly to the authorities and the public....they have wasted tax payer's money and donations via their treatment of OCSD, FBI and TES....they have blocked every effort to give their granddaughter a proper burial or at least a memorial service....maybe Cindy didn't kill Casey herself, but she certainly hasn't made any effort to bring her home...

Sorry, I don't have an ounce of sympathy.  If somebody wants to comment on her appearance, that is the NICE way to go, IMO.  And if you don't want every word and deed dissected by the media, then stay off camera for f**^ sake!!! 

They are complicit in the murder of this baby, as far as I am concerned.  Their behavior is disgusting.

[/quote]

SweetGypsy, ITA!

I wanted to bring this post over from W/S because it totally sums up my feelings and lack of sympathy for the A's.  I only wish I was this good of a writer!  Hat tip to "debs".

Thank you for responding. A few things to note: Cindy and George have made themselves quite known to the public through their continued twisted interactions. I have not invited myself into their tragedy. They did. I can observe and make educated opinions on those observations, and have done so with alacrity and make no apologies to you for doing so. That, however, does not give me license to speak with authority on them personally, and you are correct in saying that I do not know them in that capacity.

I have stated this elsewhere (in yet another opinionated, based on observation post) that stress does NOT create a different person. Stress is a symptom of a traumatic event, and a person draws upon that which gets them through everyday life in an accelerated fashion. We can assume that the lies and the drama and the nastiness toward nearly everyone that doesn't tow their line is this accelerated stress reaction, heightening their normal persona. This is how they deal with life on a regular basis, and frankly, I'm done having MY emotions manipulated just so that they can get their daughter out of trouble because they're afraid of what that will make people think about their parenting. Here's a big clue: I think they were horribly negligent parents. Read Kiki's response to you for that.

If this is all about Caylee as they seem to say as an afterthought every time there is a microphone, then why is it they are NOT using the air time to give us that "evidence" they tease the media and public with constantly? That is manipulation. Must I give them license to manipulate because of the pathos of the situation they are in? No. In fact, the manipulation is a direct CAUSE, not an EFFECT of the situation they are in; the public just was not the beneficiary of this manipulation before Caylee disappeared. As sensational as the story of a missing child, the presumed perp being her mother, and the twisted story as told by the perp herself, what the grandparents have done to assist in this perpetuation of Casey's fraud is HOW THEY HAVE ALWAYS ACTED.

I will not suspend my disbelief because they have had a tragedy. I will not enable them to continue to manipulate me because their situation is not one in which I would wish to find myself. I will not pretend that the lies and nastiness they spew are a symptom of this tragedy. I will continue to assert my opinion that these behaviors are a CAUSE.

I would love to hear the news that Caylee is alive and has been found well and will be returned to the arms of the family that declares their love for her daily. Both of these people refer to the smell of death in their daughter's car. Sampling, as questionable as you want to believe it is, demonstrates that there was a dead body there. They themselves declare this, and then spend months rewriting the story. I am by nature a logical person. I do not have all the facts, and do not profess to hold any such knowledge. Logic, even if horrid truths must be faced, is asked to be abandoned on a regular basis by the Anthony's and several other key players. I refuse.

As long as the senior Anthony's continue to manipulate, obfuscate, lie, distort, beleaguer the point, drag innocent children into their drama before verifying information, and generally attacking everyone else BUT their daughter because they're frustrated by her unpardonable unwillingness to clear up the tragedy surrounding the events of Caylee's disappearance and so feel they should project that on people who earnestly want to help find her, alive or dead, I'll continue to state that I see that manipulation, et al.

I will respectfully allow you to carry on as you see fit, engaging your sympathy for people who manipulate that sympathy. It is, after all, how you get through your day.

Lisa
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #990 on: November 22, 2008, 12:14:56 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!
Did i hear GA correctly last night? He said that Casey's ID, driver's license etc. was all in the purse that she left in the car at the Amscot? If so, I believe that she already had another ID, SSN, with a different identity that she was going to use, had she not been caught. I also believe that Casey & Lee were able to talk to each other before she was taken to jail & that he went to the apartment where she was staying specifically to remove incriminating evidence! He screwed up the laptop & disposed of any ID & anything else that Casey had possession of there. Then he brought home the things that had no significance. I believe he should be charged as an accessory, his time is coming, and I'm sure the FBI has told him so.

I caught that regarding Casey's driver's license.  I'm not sure what to think about it. 

As far as Lee, I agree completely!

I don't think her ID was in the purse when GA picked up the car. When Lee got her stuff from Tony's and he and Cindy went through it her ID was there.
I just wish I knew where all Lee went that night because it took him 2 hours to return with the stuff.
I wonder if he went to his house and washed her clothes and that is why they were folded so neatly. I do beleive he trashed the computer.
I hope LE got his phone records too to see if it was on in those hours just to see where he all went and for how long he stayed in one place.

Morning to all monkeys
I am left wondering why:
1)The LE didn't go to Tony's first and collect ALL things belonging to Casey.
2)Why the LE didn't confiscate the car right away.I know they must have smelled what it smelled like(death)if it stunk the garage up for 3 days afterwards.

Karma Is Coming

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: November 22, 2008, 12:20:40 PM »

Does Chlorform make a white stain on driveways????
Nope that would be bleach.  Some times cars leak oil onto the driveway and HOA's do not like that so you have to pressure wash it off using a chemical like bleach or close to it atleast.

Well, it is used as a cleaner, a degreaser. So I don't know. Maybe it would leave a white mark where it removed grease.

Chloroform is an organic solvent which can dissolve asphalt.  The organic components of asphalt (tar) would be dissolved away leaving the inorganic components which may be limestone which is light in color.  As a professional chemist and chemistry professor, I have some experience in using this common lab solvent.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: November 22, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »

Fuzz sez

I agree with the majority of your post ... GOD forbid ... anything would happen to my grandbabies ...  I would NEVER be right again ...I would not care for one second if my house was clean, my grass was mowed, I had a shirt over a shirt, my eyebrows were done or even if my hair was combed ... and it would never cross my mind that people were critiquing me in the media or on the internet ... nor would I care ...

I respectfully disagree however with your analogy's between the wolf, cat or cat and canary ... those animals would be acting on instinct .. and it is not instinct to murder a child and cover it up or lie about it ...

Do I think Cindy is covering anything up?  No .. she is in full blown denial in my opinion and does not want to face the fact that her daughter, the child she raised, the child that she gave up so much for could do something like this ... on top of the fact that her granddaughter is missing and the majority of people are telling her she is dead ... she will continue to see a bit of Caylee in every 3 yr old little girl she sees regardless of height, weight or hair color ... 

George on the other hand ... he has shown himself to be the "chameleon" that Casey has been said to be ... He has shown two faces for every story ... the one to LE/FBI and the one to the media ... the one to LE/FBI and the "protector" to his wife from the truth ... Is he capable of covering something up?  IMO .. you bet .. he has been admittedly been "covering up" the truth from his wife since the beginning ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: November 22, 2008, 12:25:06 PM »

Has anyone else thought about how unfair it is that all of this information is being released? Really, for all intent and purposes, at this point, as annoying as they are, the A's are still victims of a crime. Because of the sunshine laws, all of their dirty laundry is being released without mercy for the whole world to see! I have to admit that this family fascinates me but I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes! They have lost a granddaughter, their daughter's life is basically worthless now, and every embarrassing and painful moment of their personal lives has been put on display. I have to say, in this particular circumstance, I am very glad I live in Canada. I wonder how I would look under a microscope. ewww

Hi, I thought the same thing. The reason is simple... it's to reinforce their case, to make the whole family look as bad as possible. And they have certainly done that.
We need to remember, these FBI interviews were done THREE MONTHS AGO!! They were not recent. I think it is highly unfair to bring these things up now, with the trial right around the corner. The Anthonys are not on trial here.... just Casey. 

I don't think it is unfair.  It shows that George and Cindy know more than they have told LE and the FBI.

lisa

Maybe they do, but you don't know that, and neither do we. Cindy does not know where Caylee is... do you honestly believe that she knows where the body is, and would let it lay there rotting? That's pretty much what you are implying, so it puzzles me.
I'm sure that deep down she is pretty sure that Caylee is dead.... but cannot accept it. Why is that so hard to believe?
We can agree to disagree, but IMO, it IS unfair to paint the Anthonys in such a bad light, just to make a stronger case against Casey. THEY are not responsible for what she did. She was an adult... not a child. She made her own choices, but her family being made out to be monsters is not fair and completely unnecessary.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #994 on: November 22, 2008, 12:25:32 PM »

txlisa- Your statement, I wondered if Casey's behavior were nature vs nurture, but I see clearly from Cindy's interview she learned it all from mom. That is why I believe when Baez said, we will understand everything at trial, the defense is going to show Cindy is going to be the one that drove Casey to do all the things she has done, from years of abuse. I'm not quite sure how they are going to present this, but if this is their plan, you will only need one juror who comes from a family that has a similar background and that will be that. I see no other defense then to go with Casey's upbringing. After seeing and hearing Cindy for months now, and even thinking to myself what hell it must have been like living with her, I just see this as their defense.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #995 on: November 22, 2008, 12:32:35 PM »

Has anyone else thought about how unfair it is that all of this information is being released? Really, for all intent and purposes, at this point, as annoying as they are, the A's are still victims of a crime. Because of the sunshine laws, all of their dirty laundry is being released without mercy for the whole world to see! I have to admit that this family fascinates me but I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes! They have lost a granddaughter, their daughter's life is basically worthless now, and every embarrassing and painful moment of their personal lives has been put on display. I have to say, in this particular circumstance, I am very glad I live in Canada. I wonder how I would look under a microscope. ewww

Hi, I thought the same thing. The reason is simple... it's to reinforce their case, to make the whole family look as bad as possible. And they have certainly done that.
We need to remember, these FBI interviews were done THREE MONTHS AGO!! They were not recent. I think it is highly unfair to bring these things up now, with the trial right around the corner. The Anthonys are not on trial here.... just Casey. 

I don't think it is unfair.  It shows that George and Cindy know more than they have told LE and the FBI.

lisa

Maybe they do, but you don't know that, and neither do we. Cindy does not know where Caylee is... do you honestly believe that she knows where the body is, and would let it lay there rotting? That's pretty much what you are implying, so it puzzles me.
I'm sure that deep down she is pretty sure that Caylee is dead.... but cannot accept it. Why is that so hard to believe?
We can agree to disagree, but IMO, it IS unfair to paint the Anthonys in such a bad light, just to make a stronger case against Casey. THEY are not responsible for what she did. She was an adult... not a child. She made her own choices, but her family being made out to be monsters is not fair and completely unnecessary.

She knows that Caylee is out there, somewhere, dead.  Maybe not the location, but who knows for sure?  It is an afterthought to her now.  Her whole focus is now on throwing out as much reasonable doubt as possible to keep Casey from facing the consequences of her actions.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #996 on: November 22, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »

I completely agree with you..I got through 3 1/2 of GA tapes and blew a fuse her (for which I've apologized) I should have walked away without posting..

I'd like to add that I enjoy your posts..you pointed out the battlefield of good and evil in this case..that is truly what is at stake and it's amazing how much of the evil gets spread through individuals who come in contact...by allowing the anger to take hold inside of me, I posted something I wish I'd never said..also it's equally amazing at how much good has spread through individuals as well..there is no one in the family speaking for Caylee but thousands if not millions doing just that from afar...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: November 22, 2008, 12:49:35 PM »

Last night I listened to all 7 interviews with GA/FBI.
I feel some sympathy towards GA. In the interviews he seems to convey that he KNOWS
what a devious character Casey is.

Perhaps I am just dense....WHY does he talk so differently to the public ?
I do not understand why, and never will.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #998 on: November 22, 2008, 12:53:44 PM »

[/quote]
I agree with all that you wrote SweetGypsy.
I also think that Cindy and Casey are a LOT alike.

Karma Is Coming

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: November 22, 2008, 12:55:16 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.