March 28, 2024, 10:23:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357381 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »

Come on GnM you know how hard it is to get the imaginary people to show up to these types of things. 

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

Who is this never heard of him before? Larry E. Daniel from Guardian Digital Forensics in Raleigh, North Carolina

Exactly where are all of her friends, and family that can stand up for her ........I almost fell out of the bed when I read only three names .......    Im telling you I see a plea deal coming why haven't we heard from her DP Attorney .....? Or any of the other attorneys on the case . Is this because Biaz is lead att. ? Notice no LA, Or Mallory?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 11:31:48 AM »

That's it!!!!

Janet
________

Anthony defense witness list released 
 Last Edited: Friday, 21 Nov 2008, 10:53 AM EST 
Created: Friday, 21 Nov 2008, 10:52 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez, the lawyer representing Casey Anthony, released his witness list Friday for her January murder trial.

The list is very short compared to the state’s list of 82 witnesses. Baez lists three witnesses who are all considered experts in their field of work.

Larry E. Daniel from Guardian Digital Forensics in Raleigh, North Carolina

Dr. Larry Kobilinsky from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York City

Dr. Henry Lee from the University of New Haven, Connecticut.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »

The prosecution can easily knock out Kobi and Lee!  Gee Jose, where are the character witnesses!

Lisa

Would the character witness for Casey Anthony please rise?

{{{crickets chirping}}}
Crotch Crickets???
  They have all died due to over exposure of a bad thing

Wow, all this time spent with Casey and working on the case...and um this is all he has??

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 11:33:34 AM »

Dr. Henry Lee from the University of New Haven, Connecticut

The prosecution can easily knock out Kobi and Lee!  Gee Jose, where are the character witnesses!

Lisa

With only those three witnesses, it appears he is going entirely for reasonable doubt.  I would imagine the character witnesses will come in during the penalty phase.  This almost looks as though he concedes a guilty verdict...another ploy for appeal due to incompetence defense?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 11:33:51 AM »

Lisa

On the prosecutions list...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 11:34:56 AM »

Can anyone offer assistance with posting pictures within the body of the message?  I could not find directions under Help.  Do you have to have them in Photobucket or something.  Any assistance will be rewarded with a bunch of bananas.

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »

THAT'S IT???
3 PEOPLE
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
If any of those witnesses fails (Kobi) the whole defense will rely on Dr Lee who did a great job (NOT) at the Spector trial and the unknown from NC.

Novelist Michael Peterson, convicted of murdering his wife

http://www.courttv.com/trials/novelist/index.html

Article on Lee's testimony: http://www.courttv.com/trials/novelist/091603_ctv.html

Wonder if this "technique" is a preview of what we will see:
Lee, who drew few conclusions while testifying for the defense of novelist Michael Peterson, broadly attacked the state's handling and interpretation of the forensic evidence.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 11:36:20 AM »

Um...Miss Kitty you are naked...

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2008, 11:36:21 AM »

http://www.guardiandf.com/

Welcome to Guardian Digital Forensics

Our website is designed to be a resource for the working attorney as well as a place to learn about Guardian Digital Forensics.

With a six year history of providing computer forensics services to public defenders and private attorneys, we bring experience to the table in supporting attorneys and clients all the way through cases from initial discovery through court testimony.

Our principal forensics consultant, Larry E. Daniel, has extensive experience in criminal defense cases including sex crimes and homicides.  We also provide many other computer and cell phone forensics services to corporations and private individuals ranging from divorce cases to intellectual property cases.

We also provide services to companies and law firms for protection and preservation of sensitive data, data recovery, data wiping, and internal compliance checks.

Be sure and check out our resource pages for current and past case law involving computer forensics and cell phone forensics.

We have also collected an extensive library of links to resources such as addresses for supoenas for ISPs, telecom companies and cell phone service providers.

You can also review recent rulings in cases in North Carolina.

And while you are here, don't miss Larry Daniel's blog, EX FORENSIS , on current issues and trends in computer forensics and cell phone forensics, written expecially for attorneys.

Digital Forensics Consulting Course

We are now offering a 5 day course on digital foreniscs consulting.
This course is designed to teach practicing private and law enforcement examiners, professors and students the finer points of digital forensic consulting.  With a strong emphasis on working as the primary and opposing expert in cases and expert witness testimony.

Full details can be found here: Consulting Course Details
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »

THAT'S IT???
3 PEOPLE
If any of those witnesses fails (Kobi) the whole defense will rely on Dr Lee who did a great job (NOT) at the Spector trial and the unknown from NC.

Does anyone have info on this person ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »

Not one character witness!

Casey was on her cell taking and texting 24/7 with her "friends" yet ... throughout this entire ordeal not one "friend" seem to be by her side ... upholding her publicly.

Casey ... you had the unconditional love of your precious daughter.  You really blew it!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 11:37:35 AM »

Lisa

On the prosecutions list...
Its so funny but yet so true!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 11:37:54 AM »

Can anyone offer assistance with posting pictures within the body of the message?  I could not find directions under Help.  Do you have to have them in Photobucket or something.  Any assistance will be rewarded with a bunch of bananas.

Yes, you bring them over from photobucket.  And then you click on the insert image icon above and post the link between the two [img][img].  I hope that helps!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 11:38:10 AM »

Photobucket pics are easy -- can be posted with the html "Image" tag, and ones on your computer can be attached, bottom left click "additonal options" - attach.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 11:39:14 AM »

THAT'S IT???
3 PEOPLE

I believe it's Michael Peterson see my post above. Interesting trial.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »

THAT'S IT???
3 PEOPLE

I posted info on Daniel above your post.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 11:40:04 AM »

Photobucket offers great photos for posting. On the tool bar for the individual post there is a button for "IMG"  you place the photo's link within the brackets [ img ]PHOTOLINK[ /img ]
(no space between the brackets and "img" though, did that so you could see without it posting a fake photo)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »

The "Additional Options" button is where I do it...I don't know if you can pick where you want it to go...I think it just pops in at the bottom of your message but I don't know..

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 11:41:23 AM »

Who is this never heard of him before? Larry E. Daniel from Guardian Digital Forensics in Raleigh, North Carolina

Exactly where are all of her friends, and family that can stand up for her ........I almost fell out of the bed when I read only three names .......    Im telling you I see a plea deal coming why haven't we heard from her DP Attorney .....? Or any of the other attorneys on the case . Is this because Biaz is lead att. ? Notice no LA, Or Mallory?
Here is a link for Daniel's Blog...
http://exforensis.blogspot.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.