March 28, 2024, 03:42:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357410 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »

Um...Miss Kitty you are naked...
We talked about this.  Remember you wanted royalites for the picture you made for me,,,,,,something about needing money for a new LV??????

BTW - I want a new LV too!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2008, 11:52:04 AM »

Dolce - I just finished reading the last thread, there is no way in hell I would send that photo to anyone!  Please don't think I'm a nut!   I'm sure LE has what they need - and I would never bug BB - if someone else wants to do it - go for it. 

Can you look up tickets by license plate #, anyone?
I know you are not a nut!  I knew you would not invade someones privacy...you are too sweet of a person to do that.
Yes you can look up tickets using the plate numbers if I am not mistaken....Good idea!!!
Where should I look?
I am not so sure that it would show past tickets, but def ones that are currently open so its a shot in the dark, but still a shot.  You would have to go to Orange County Clerk of Courts website.  Seminole County is also very very close and sometimes its hard to tell which you are in when in Orlando area, so I would check their Clerk of Courts site as well and run that tag.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

I can't believe how horrible Cindy looks in that latest photo.   I hope she's got some type of therapist or counselor.   She does not look good at all.   I'm wondering if it's the combination of grief, guilt, and the beginning of acceptance.   She needs help.  And food.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2008, 11:53:23 AM »

Just an observation I thought was a little odd. While watching NG last night, she was showing video of the home tour. In the bedroom I noticed an ultrasound printout hung on the wall with all the pics. An EARLY ultrasound. I thought KC didn't tell them she was pregnant for the first 7 months...but this is hanging on her wall. I guess they could have hung it later. Can't imagine she was getting prenatal care that early on. How was she paying for ultrasounds? My neighbor's daughter hid a pregnancy while living at home and did not get prenantal care. Just hit me as odd seeing that picture.  JMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2008, 11:53:26 AM »

How final is a witness list? In other words, I'm assuming either side can add to that list by going through proper procedure. Anyone know?
Dont you give him any ideas....he will start paying bums on the street to act as character witnesses!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2008, 11:54:07 AM »

The prosecution can easily knock out Kobi and Lee!  Gee Jose, where are the character witnesses!

Lisa

Would the character witness for Casey Anthony please rise?

{{{crickets chirping}}}
Crotch Crickets???

Poor little Jiminy

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2008, 11:54:30 AM »

Darn...and I just dropped my glasses 

Not one Monkey noticed that I changed from my flannel night to a jogging outfit and ... did something with my bed head hair prior to logging on this morning.

Sister-in-law got held up but ... will be picking me up shortly and ... a brisk walk around the seawall of world famous Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC is where it is at.  It is less than an hour's drive from the Fraser Valley IF we do not get caught up in the morning rush on the freeway.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2008, 11:55:01 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

I can't believe how horrible Cindy looks in that latest photo.   I hope she's got some type of therapist or counselor.   She does not look good at all.   I'm wondering if it's the combination of grief, guilt, and the beginning of acceptance.   She needs help.  And food.
She does need help, you are very right.  Unfortunately she has been looking for help in all the wrong places...Tip Jars and medicine bottles.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

I know there are some bad impressions of Cindy but in that interview with George where she doesn't speak, she looks like she needs a hospital bed.  It is so obvious how this stress has harmed her health.

I don't like her ways or behavior but I do feel so sorry for this tragedy that has landed on her doorstep.  Personally, I think she is totally overwhelmed with guilt, too.

Although deep down I think George recognizes the truth, he is probably doing all he can to prevent Cindy from having a total breakdown.  She looked absolutely pitiful in that clip.
I think maybe "reality" has hit Cindy that this charade is just losing ground. I am surprised that they just didn't let her bow out of this in her condition. I am sure her meds didn't help but her hair is a mess which is totally off from her other interviews. Of course, Bart looks a mess for camera. Not a good choice of spokeperson for the camera.

Remember a couple of days ago Wens,. I think there was talk about LE being at the Anthony's for about 2 hours. IMO I think this was the day they told them look , we are not searching anymore . This information you keep putting out in the press in nonsense, and we are not going to tolerate it anymore. You can have hope , nobody is blaming you , but evidence proves otherwise.
This is when it started going downhill for them , Lawyer quit, LE says she dead. So the last thing they wait for , in the words of MB " I have not heard from the FBI , nobody has heard from the FBI.......

I think the next visit they will be getting is from the FBI , the state is no longer going to allow the Anthony's to jeapordize their case with all the BS sightings when they no they are fake. REMEMBER they had credible evidence that she was alive! BS

MOO pleas edo not throw anything at me

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2008, 11:55:55 AM »

Just an observation I thought was a little odd. While watching NG last night, she was showing video of the home tour. In the bedroom I noticed an ultrasound printout hung on the wall with all the pics. An EARLY ultrasound. I thought KC didn't tell them she was pregnant for the first 7 months...but this is hanging on her wall. I guess they could have hung it later. Can't imagine she was getting prenatal care that early on. How was she paying for ultrasounds? My neighbor's daughter hid a pregnancy while living at home and did not get prenantal care. Just hit me as odd seeing that picture.  JMO

hmm, good point ... I'm guessing she got a medical card. ??? She was over 18 and not a student. So, I don't think she was on her parents' health plan.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2008, 11:56:43 AM »

Wow, very good point.  If she had prenatal care it would have to of been through insurance, which would have been under the parents names....as we all know she had no money.  Very interesting!!  (Cute puppy too btw!)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2008, 11:56:52 AM »

Can anyone offer assistance with posting pictures within the body of the message?  I could not find directions under Help.  Do you have to have them in Photobucket or something.  Any assistance will be rewarded with a bunch of bananas.
Photobucket offers great photos for posting. On the tool bar for the individual post there is a button for "IMG"  you place the photo's link within the brackets [ img ]PHOTOLINK[ /img ]
(no space between the brackets and "img" though, did that so you could see without it posting a fake photo)

Thanks...learn something new every day...does that allow you to place image where you want in the post?
Sure you can write before the brackets or after the enclosure brackets....do multiple bracket sets for multi-photos...next time someone posts a photo, click on the "reply" to their post and take a look how the photo is set up within the quoted post.

The photo has to be in the photobucket tho right? I'm clueless..where is that?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »

Not one Monkey noticed that I changed from my flannel night to a jogging outfit and ... did something with my bed head hair prior to logging on this morning.

Sister-in-law got held up but ... will be picking me up shortly and ... a brisk walk around the seawall of world famous Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC is where it is at.  It is less than an hour's drive from the Fraser Valley IF we do not get caught up in the morning rush on the freeway.

Janet

YOU have a cam at your house????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2008, 11:58:18 AM »

Janet

Oh, we noticed.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2008, 11:58:45 AM »

Poor little Jiminy

Suddenly that movie brings on a whole new meaning to me.....poor poor Jiminy did not know he was of the crotch breed. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2008, 11:59:37 AM »

Come on GnM you know how hard it is to get the imaginary people to show up to these types of things. 

O.K. I just  spit my coffee out laughing.Slow down Monkeys..Hubby had shoulder surgery and I can't get caught up again.Be right back.I think it's time for a snack and his meds. ::MonkeyCool::That will keep quiet a little while.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2008, 11:59:47 AM »

Sorry that was funny!  Ok cant stop laughing...hold on...

www.photobucket.com

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2008, 12:00:05 PM »

How final is a witness list? In other words, I'm assuming either side can add to that list by going through proper procedure. Anyone know?
Yes, they can add to the list. I think, and hope this is only the expert list. The states list was not complete, as far as the public seeing who their experts will be, I'm guessing the rest of the defense witnesses will be released at a later date.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2008, 12:00:57 PM »

Janet

YOU have a cam at your house????
Well now see that explains the pole in the middle of the room Miss Janet.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2008, 12:01:08 PM »

Can anyone offer assistance with posting pictures within the body of the message?  I could not find directions under Help.  Do you have to have them in Photobucket or something.  Any assistance will be rewarded with a bunch of bananas.
Photobucket offers great photos for posting. On the tool bar for the individual post there is a button for "IMG"  you place the photo's link within the brackets [ img ]PHOTOLINK[ /img ]
(no space between the brackets and "img" though, did that so you could see without it posting a fake photo)

Thanks...learn something new every day...does that allow you to place image where you want in the post?
Sure you can write before the brackets or after the enclosure brackets....do multiple bracket sets for multi-photos...next time someone posts a photo, click on the "reply" to their post and take a look how the photo is set up within the quoted post.

www.photobucket.com

You can create a free account and upload photos from your computer. Example, the pic of George and Cindy was a screen capture I saved as a jpeg and uploaded to my Photobucket account.

OR you can search for say, Jiminy Cricket and copy and paste the Image Code in your post like I did. And voila, there is Jiminy.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.