April 19, 2024, 01:20:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359434 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2008, 12:01:54 PM »

Just an observation I thought was a little odd. While watching NG last night, she was showing video of the home tour. In the bedroom I noticed an ultrasound printout hung on the wall with all the pics. An EARLY ultrasound. I thought KC didn't tell them she was pregnant for the first 7 months...but this is hanging on her wall. I guess they could have hung it later. Can't imagine she was getting prenatal care that early on. How was she paying for ultrasounds? My neighbor's daughter hid a pregnancy while living at home and did not get prenantal care. Just hit me as odd seeing that picture.  JMO

Yes.. it's claimed that nobody knew til Casey was .. 7 months?  When I was pregnant, I had ultrasound pics taken at approx 8 weeks, 16 weeks and 24 weeks.   So if Casey wasn't getting any prenatal care til the 7th month or so, that picture would have been of a much older fetus.  (Of course it's hard to know the date of that picture, or how far along she was).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2008, 12:02:21 PM »

Come on GnM you know how hard it is to get the imaginary people to show up to these types of things. 

O.K. I just  spit my coffee out laughing.Slow down Monkeys..Hubby had shoulder surgery and I can't get caught up again.Be right back.I think it's time for a snack and his meds. That will keep quiet a little while.
Sorry to hear about the hubs.  Give him the remote and a twinky!  Will try to slow down...but you know how monkeys are after coffee!

chrisk49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2008, 12:02:30 PM »

Dang, you guys left and turned the lights off on me while I was trying to tell you something.

I  just got done watching that video ane reading MN's resignation and I wonder.........

Waht would they do if we "all" just went away and left THEM to find thier GD.  No one, but the Anthony's, to look for Caylee.

I think they don't know or appreciate what everybody has done to try and find her when they had the answer in thier own family.

PS  Cindy has take way too much Xanax

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THIS VIDEO, I SEEMED TO HAVE MISSED IT!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2008, 12:03:53 PM »

Not one character witness!

Casey was on her cell taking and texting 24/7 with her "friends" yet ... throughout this entire ordeal not one "friend" seem to be by her side ... upholding her publicly.

Casey ... you had the unconditional love of your precious daughter.  You really blew it!

Janet

Why aren't her parents and brother on this list for character reference....    I tried saying that with a straight face.... giggle, just couldn't!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2008, 12:04:07 PM »

Come on GnM you know how hard it is to get the imaginary people to show up to these types of things. 

O.K. I just  spit my coffee out laughing.Slow down Monkeys..Hubby had shoulder surgery and I can't get caught up again.Be right back.I think it's time for a snack and his meds. ::MonkeyCool::That will keep quiet a little while.

Give my hubby some meds while you're at it. 

Oh, seems I found a photo of Zanny.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »

I know there are some bad impressions of Cindy but in that interview with George where she doesn't speak, she looks like she needs a hospital bed.  It is so obvious how this stress has harmed her health.

I don't like her ways or behavior but I do feel so sorry for this tragedy that has landed on her doorstep.  Personally, I think she is totally overwhelmed with guilt, too.

Although deep down I think George recognizes the truth, he is probably doing all he can to prevent Cindy from having a total breakdown.  She looked absolutely pitiful in that clip.

I think before long she is going to fall into a thousand little pieces.She needed help along times ago.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »

Dang, you guys left and turned the lights off on me while I was trying to tell you something.

I  just got done watching that video ane reading MN's resignation and I wonder.........

Waht would they do if we "all" just went away and left THEM to find thier GD.  No one, but the Anthony's, to look for Caylee.

I think they don't know or appreciate what everybody has done to try and find her when they had the answer in thier own family.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2008, 12:06:19 PM »

Always1... I thought you needed a new outfit..

http://www.groovycatsanddogs.com/view.asp?prid=348

CHRISTMASY MULTI STRIPE POLO NECK JUMPER WITH SCARF TM Registered
HOT OFF THE CATWALK, IS THIS LOVLEY MULTI COLOURED FAB POLO NECK JUMPER WITH DETACHABLE SCARF WITH POM POMS ON! VERY VERY CUTE INDEED!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2008, 12:07:32 PM »

HOT OFF THE CATWALK, IS THIS LOVLEY MULTI COLOURED FAB POLO NECK JUMPER WITH DETACHABLE SCARF WITH POM POMS ON! VERY VERY CUTE INDEED!!

These are pretty, too... http://www.inkedexpressionstattoo.com/catcaperspricesweb3.jpg

It's getting cold out. Kitties should not be naked. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »

That's it!!!!

Janet
________

Anthony defense witness list released 
 Last Edited: Friday, 21 Nov 2008, 10:53 AM EST 
Created: Friday, 21 Nov 2008, 10:52 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez, the lawyer representing Casey Anthony, released his witness list Friday for her January murder trial.

The list is very short compared to the state’s list of 82 witnesses. Baez lists three witnesses who are all considered experts in their field of work.

Larry E. Daniel from Guardian Digital Forensics in Raleigh, North Carolina

Dr. Larry Kobilinsky from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York City

Dr. Henry Lee from the University of New Haven, Connecticut.

I had a terribly thought.

Think about.  The prosecution's witness list does not include any witness from the FBI/Oak Ridge Labs in regards to the forensic report.

Maybe ... the three defence witnesses are all that is necessary if their "findings" go unchallenged.

... and with the "food for thought" I will bid you adieu.

Later, Janet
9:05 AM PT
_____

NANCY GRACE
Anthonys Claim Gainesville Caylee Sighting Evidence
Aired November 18, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: ... Also, the state`s witness list is out today. And you mentioned we got a jolt because we thought that the defense attorney was actually on that list. And it turned out it was a typing error. But we did see that Casey`s grandmother is on that list of prosecution witnesses, as well as her ex-boyfriends, ex-friends, a lot of investigators. What we didn`t see, however, was anyone from the FBI or the Oak Ridge Laboratories.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2008, 12:09:30 PM »

where is the new attorney that is able to handle this type of case? as baez is not qualified to walk and chew gum let alone defend someone isn this situation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »

Not one Monkey noticed that I changed from my flannel night to a jogging outfit and ... did something with my bed head hair prior to logging on this morning.

Sister-in-law got held up but ... will be picking me up shortly and ... a brisk walk around the seawall of world famous Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC is where it is at.  It is less than an hour's drive from the Fraser Valley IF we do not get caught up in the morning rush on the freeway.

Janet

Oh, we noticed.

... and?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »

Not one Monkey noticed that I changed from my flannel night to a jogging outfit and ... did something with my bed head hair prior to logging on this morning.

Sister-in-law got held up but ... will be picking me up shortly and ... a brisk walk around the seawall of world famous Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC is where it is at.  It is less than an hour's drive from the Fraser Valley IF we do not get caught up in the morning rush on the freeway.

Janet

Oh, we noticed.

... and?

The smileys are making faces of approval. (whistle whistle) 

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2008, 12:11:49 PM »

Man, it's out of stock!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2008, 12:34:55 PM »

ok, who broke Scared Monkeys??? 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2008, 12:35:11 PM »

Are you guys seeing this??

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-video-interviews-george-cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

George Anthony admits losing money to email scam
11:52 a.m. During an interview with the FBI earlier this summer, George Anthony admitted that he'd lost the family's money in an e-mail scam - something he hadn't divulged to his wife.

He told an agent he received an email that said there was $2.2 million in a foreign bank account waiting for him.

"I got involved in that..I should have known better. It was stupid," he said. "I got scammed."

Anthony was unemployed at the time, after suffering a knee injury and thought the money in the e-mail was the real deal.

"I did lie to my wife about that," Anthony said, adding that he maxed out their Mastercard and blamed it on gambling.

It's unknown how much money he lost or if it was ever recovered.

WOW.  I guess nobody watches the news anymore? This scam has been going on for quite some time now.  Even Dateline and 20/20 has covered it.  George is ex-LE. He should know better!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2008, 12:35:42 PM »

These are pretty, too... http://www.inkedexpressionstattoo.com/catcaperspricesweb3.jpg

It's getting cold out. Kitties should not be naked. 
Ooh, those are pretty, I wonder if they come in pink chiffon.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2008, 12:36:50 PM »

FBI video of George Anthony released.  3 parts, they are long.  I'm listening to part 2 now and he's talking about the relationship between Casey and Lee and how Lee was mad when Casey got pregnant with Caylee.  Their relationship was strained after that.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18032972/index.html
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »

Hey Dugga, I think we threw a rod back there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.