March 29, 2024, 04:12:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357472 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2008, 01:28:11 PM »

Monkey alert! This is the latest scam going around. Please do not fall prey to its siren song. 

Dearest Friend,

Please may I have your sympathetic ear for one kind moment please? I am in need of finding a friend and loving soul who can assist me. My third cousin twenty times removed passed on last March and left me with a small fortune. The difficulty is I am in need of a place to locate said monies for a brief passing of time. You do not know me but trust in your very heart that I am a good and grieving cousin. For your assistance, I shall reward you with two million American dollars, three goats and one small, fraile man. (He is my twentieth cousin three times removed and he shall wish to live in America.)

Now, just give me your full name, address, bank acocunt number, and social and we shall be in touch.

Kindest regards,

Ripuoffa Cuzurdumba

i get this kind of crap all the time. And I don't believe that GA fell for it at all! I think it's another lie to cover gambling debt, perhaps, because even GA is not that stupid with his money. I'd have to see proof before I would believe that, it's BS, IMO 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »

I didn't see the sonogram, but did it show the whole body?  I know that in the 7th month all you can get is pretty much a squished face with a hand in front of it.

LIsa

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b  I believe it's pictures #24 and #25.  It's hard to figure it out, though.  Looks like Casey was pretty far along when these were taken. 

The top one looks earlier than 7 mos, but Caylee looks almost full term in the 3D ultrasound.

Lisa

I'd guess 18-24 weeks for the top one and agree close to term in the 3D one.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: November 21, 2008, 01:30:23 PM »

Monkey alert! This is the latest scam going around. Please do not fall prey to its siren song. 

Dearest Friend,

Please may I have your sympathetic ear for one kind moment please? I am in need of finding a friend and loving soul who can assist me. My third cousin twenty times removed passed on last March and left me with a small fortune. The difficulty is I am in need of a place to locate said monies for a brief passing of time. You do not know me but trust in your very heart that I am a good and grieving cousin. For your assistance, I shall reward you with two million American dollars, three goats and one small, fraile man. (He is my twentieth cousin three times removed and he shall wish to live in America.)

Now, just give me your full name, address, bank acocunt number, and social and we shall be in touch.

Kindest regards,

Ripuoffa Cuzurdumba

i get this kind of crap all the time. And I don't believe that GA fell for it at all! I think it's another lie to cover gambling debt, perhaps, because even GA is not that stupid with his money. I'd have to see proof before I would believe that, it's BS, IMO 

Hey, monkey, are you calling my fine prose crap? (I kid. I kid)  No, really I have three oats I can give you and a couple relatives I can send as well. 

I don't know. Don't you think it is more embarrassing to lose money in a scam than to gambling? I do. But that's just me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2008, 01:31:15 PM »

A-1 I found an outfit for you, but for some reason I don't think you'll wear it. 

oh and who in the heck is Cory? A firend of Ricardo's?

That looks like me first thing in the morning before coffee...

Here ya go, A1:

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: November 21, 2008, 01:31:39 PM »

Hello sweet monkeys!!!!!!

I watched the interview..How unbelievably sad..Sad  Cindy is almost done..She is now weary and has little faith.You can see it in her entire demeanor.It's a shame that George doesn't do what he is supposed to do and get her some help.Maybe in the end it will be Cindy that finally says enough is enough.I know that surely the FBI,LE,Tim,etc..have all tried to make these people see that indeed,Caylee is not alive and snacking on pizza somewhere...Sometimes I think George just wants to be the next John Walsh and cares nothing about anyone but himself no matter what he says.I wonder if he ever thought about missing children before all this.I bet nadda!!!He looks like a "My four no more" kinda guy to me. I thank God that my husband is who he is.He would never let me stay in a place of denial no matter what.Hey George!Christ tells the men to love your wives like He loves the Church!Are you?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2008, 01:32:20 PM »

Or give you their ebay account #.

You mean paypal? 

You got it chickie!  Thanks for having my back!    backatcha!

No problem, my friend. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »

A-1 I found an outfit for you, but for some reason I don't think you'll wear it. 

oh and who in the heck is Cory? A firend of Ricardo's?

Dang! Poor cat!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2008, 01:33:25 PM »

Has anyone seen an update on the video's that were going to be released from/of
G & C today?

We have been watching them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

hmmm, hmm. I wonder if NeJame got a preview of these before he called it quits. just wondering out loud here.

I remember you, Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2008, 01:35:52 PM »

Geezez, George is such a giver.. and helpful
Its so sickening

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2008, 01:36:08 PM »

Dearest Friend,

Kindest regards,

Ripuoffa Cuzurdumba

Hey, monkey, are you calling my fine prose crap? (I kid. I kid)  No, really I have three oats I can give you and a couple relatives I can send as well. 

I don't know. Don't you think it is more embarrassing to lose money in a scam than to gambling? I do. But that's just me.

Hell yes, I would be to me! But apparently George & Cindy have had a couple of rows about the gambling thing so he probably figured he'd tell her about the scam instead! Are they not the most effed up family in the universe, Gees! 

Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2008, 01:38:14 PM »

I am as tired of hearing George call Caylee, "That Little Girl" as I am tired of Nancy Grace call Casey, "Tot Mom."

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »

HEY GOODANMAD! I almost fell for that scam letter you just posted! I thought you had pasted an actual letter that you had received, until i got to the goat part!  I wasn't going to admit that but Oh Well, we're all family here, right!

Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2008, 01:42:50 PM »

I am watching & listening to George and I feel like I am hallucinating..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2008, 01:44:23 PM »

HEY GOODANMAD! I almost fell for that scam letter you just posted! I thought you had pasted an actual letter that you had received, until i got to the goat part!  I wasn't going to admit that but Oh Well, we're all family here, right!

See, that's why I love ya, Monken!

I am a writer. So making people fall for stuff is my job, sort of. 

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2008, 01:44:48 PM »

Hello sweet monkeys!!!!!!

I watched the interview..How unbelievably sad..Sad  Cindy is almost done..She is now weary and has little faith.You can see it in her entire demeanor.It's a shame that George doesn't do what he is supposed to do and get her some help.Maybe in the end it will be Cindy that finally says enough is enough.I know that surely the FBI,LE,Tim,etc..have all tried to make these people see that indeed,Caylee is not alive and snacking on pizza somewhere...Sometimes I think George just wants to be the next John Walsh and cares nothing about anyone but himself no matter what he says.I wonder if he ever thought about missing children before all this.I bet nadda!!!He looks like a "My four no more" kinda guy to me. I thank God that my husband is who he is.He would never let me stay in a place of denial no matter what.Hey George!Christ tells the men to love your wives like He loves the Church!Are you?
Amen, someone, anyone has to step in and get that woman some help. I know I'm thankful my husband was supportive of me when I lost my mother, thank God. It took over a year with doctors help, and meds, that is why I'm hestitant with saying to much about Cindy, the horrible pain is in her eyes, and if she doesn't get help, who knows what she will do next.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: November 21, 2008, 01:45:54 PM »

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #176 on: November 21, 2008, 01:47:34 PM »

Please explain ? 

"Casey before 20 and Casey after 20 different people." no expanation.. DETAILS, I WANT DETAILS ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2008, 01:47:37 PM »

See, that's why I love ya, Monken!

I am a writer. So making people fall for stuff is my job, sort of. 

Terrif!  I'm gonna read those posts real slow from now on!! 

Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2008, 01:48:25 PM »

Casey put on her resume that she was a nanny from 2006-2008?  Well that explains Zanni!

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2008, 01:49:18 PM »

Please explain ? 

"Casey before 20 and Casey after 20 different people." no expanation.. DETAILS, I WANT DETAILS ! 

And what about those 1200 "bad" photos?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.