March 28, 2024, 03:06:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357347 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: November 21, 2008, 02:10:25 PM »

OMG I forgot how much I HATE the

ABSOLUTELIES!!
Hahahahahahaha,,,, is that a new word???  Absoultelies.......kinda like butthen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   (pss. did I ever tell you, you are my BFF?)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: November 21, 2008, 02:10:25 PM »

And what about those 1200 "bad" photos?

Lisa

Are these the photo's we've seen already or do they get worse 

Supposedly there are pictures of Casey in compromising positions, with many people... and possibly with Caylee asleep in the room.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »

I am watching & listening to George and I feel like I am hallucinating..

Please explain ? 

"Casey before 20 and Casey after 20 different people." no expanation.. DETAILS, I WANT DETAILS ! 

And what about those 1200 "bad" photos?

Lisa

Are these the photo's we've seen already or do they get worse 

No, I don't think we have seen them.  I wonder if they will be shown at trial?

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: November 21, 2008, 02:11:27 PM »

Larry E. Daniel from Guardian Digital Forensics in Raleigh, North Carolina

Dr. Larry Kobilinsky from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York City

Dr. Henry Lee from the University of New Haven, Connecticut

The prosecution can easily knock out Kobi and Lee!  Gee Jose, where are the character witnesses!

Lisa

On the prosecutions list...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: November 21, 2008, 02:11:43 PM »

Does anyone else find it odd that George claims that they (the parents) had never heard or seen Amy?  Had never heard of Casey's "long time" exboytoy Ricardo?  UNTIL the incident??

I'm not that surprised about Ricardo, but I am surprised about Amy.. if that is true, how would Cindy know to call Amy after picking the car up from the tow yard?? Unless Cindy knows all of these people (or at least some of them) and George is just a clueless dad?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #205 on: November 21, 2008, 02:12:09 PM »

Thank-you Monken, I apprecitate that.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #206 on: November 21, 2008, 02:12:41 PM »

I can'y believe Casey put "NANNY" on her resume',,, boy its a good thing she never got hired for that posotion, Seems like she was possessed with Nannies, and with that, proof the nanny excisted......Casey herself.......

Casey on Xanex = Zanny the Nanny...it's on her resume 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: November 21, 2008, 02:12:51 PM »

Does anyone else find it odd that George claims that they (the parents) had never heard or seen Amy?  Had never heard of Casey's "long time" exboytoy Ricardo?  UNTIL the incident??

I'm not that surprised about Ricardo, but I am surprised about Amy.. if that is true, how would Cindy know to call Amy after picking the car up from the tow yard?? Unless Cindy knows all of these people (or at least some of them) and George is just a clueless dad?
I thought Amy said she had been friends of the family for a long time????

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: November 21, 2008, 02:15:18 PM »

It was my understanding that Cindy found some papers in Casey's car with Amy's phone number on it. At least that is what she said, IIRC.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #209 on: November 21, 2008, 02:15:35 PM »

My parents knew each and every one of my friends. If I had a new friend my Mom was always ask that I bring him/her over to meet the family, come over for dinner, then again I am southern here.  I always thought it was my Mom being annoying, but now becoming a parent, and then seeing all of this I realize that she was doing it out of percaution and for my safety and her peace of mind.  I do not see how they would have not seen or heard of Amy prior.

In my experience, the person who offers way too too much information is trying to drown you with information so that you do not see what they are trying to cover up.  Why is it that Lee has all of the records and information?  Why is it that George knows so very much?  I call foul on this screen!!  FLAG PLEASE!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: November 21, 2008, 02:15:46 PM »

Not one character witness!

Casey was on her cell taking and texting 24/7 with her "friends" yet ... throughout this entire ordeal not one "friend" seem to be by her side ... upholding her publicly.

Casey ... you had the unconditional love of your precious daughter.  You really blew it!

Janet

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: November 21, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »

You know, these people are either stupid as hell, or blindly trust the person who is stealing from them time and again.

If somebody is taking money from you on a regular basis, and they then come to you with a deposit receipt.. ok, maybe you don't automatically think "is this receipt a fake?", but I would think you might check your account just to make sure.  Call me crazy...  but if I was Cindy, I would have gone online or called my bank a.s.a.p. to find out if that money was really in my account or not. Especially before writing out a mortgage check!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #212 on: November 21, 2008, 02:16:29 PM »

Annie is the one that has been friends for a long time.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: November 21, 2008, 02:16:35 PM »

Amy and Casey knew each other for only like 6 months.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: November 21, 2008, 02:16:54 PM »

It was my understanding that Cindy found some papers in Casey's car with Amy's phone number on it. At least that is what she said, IIRC.

Yes that is correct. 

LE tells George "up front" that Cindy has a "cloudy" story.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: November 21, 2008, 02:18:48 PM »

Annie is the one that has been friends for a long time.
Oh, ok, keeping up with them and the NH characters and my own busy busy life is hard.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: November 21, 2008, 02:19:09 PM »

I don't recall exactly, but I don't remember Amy saying she'd never met or spoken with anybody in Amy's family before.   Maybe Cindy got Amy's number from the car, but I doubt she'd never heard of her til then.   Also, didn't it seem like (from Amy's account) that Cindy already knew that Casey had taken her money? (or maybe it was just that Cindy wasn't the least bit surprised about it...  she didn't seem to act surprised).

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #217 on: November 21, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »

O/T  Brandi, you're good with the pictures, do you have a cute little house about the same size as the cat in your signature line ? or can you point me a direction to look for one..

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: November 21, 2008, 02:21:31 PM »

If you can steal from your child, you would steal from anyone!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: November 21, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »

Does anyone else feel that George threw his son Lee under the bus in a "backwards sort of way" by saying that Lee and Casey have secrets between them that they do not tell their parents????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.