March 28, 2024, 11:39:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357442 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #240 on: November 21, 2008, 02:44:17 PM »

George married Cindy because of her blunt honesty....

Yeah, riggggggggght. I heard that too. So honest, she never faced Casey's dishonesty?

So honest, she cannot accept facts?

GMAB.
According to George the resentment between Casey and Cindy started the day Caylee was born, Cindy got to hold her first.  I know we have all heard this before, as it was previously leaked, but it is intersting to hear George mention that Casey has since thrown that in Cindy's face on numerous occasions.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: November 21, 2008, 02:45:06 PM »

I don't know if any/many of you saw my post last night referring to the use of Xanax between Casey and the "friends" she hung out with ... but here is a recent post on a "friend/acquaintance" of Caseys (this man had posted on Caseys facebook during the time Caylee was missing) .... It looks like the Xanax use continues between this crowd.

Interesting Post on one of Casey's "friends" myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=394778191

Reference to Xanax Use ....

Nov 12 2008 1:50 PM

so whats good son how you been and hows the xanax working 4 you lol you need to come to glo one night its good! hit me up!

ALSO - This young man is a 2008 graduate of Full Sail University (where Tony went) and Clint House is a "friend" of this "friend" .(this is showing that this was the "new" crowd Casey started hanging out with) ... for any monkeys that care to do some "research" on their own .... 

No doubt these guys were into Xanax and more.  Poor Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #242 on: November 21, 2008, 02:46:01 PM »

If anyone has ever known an addict well, you know that it is not only while they are "high" that they can be dangerous. The next day, the coming down, or any stage of withdrawal can be dangerous. I know someone who took a combo of pills, alcohol and possibly cocaine and the next day awoke in a violent rage. Just woke up and acted crazy. I wonder if Casey was coming down that day and Caylee was "whining" and she reacted. Just a thought RE: the drug use. 

I remember you, Caylee.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: November 21, 2008, 02:46:42 PM »

LOL....George tells LE he is the DONUT vendor down the street..........LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: November 21, 2008, 02:47:27 PM »

I don't know if any/many of you saw my post last night referring to the use of Xanax between Casey and the "friends" she hung out with ... but here is a recent post on a "friend/acquaintance" of Caseys (this man had posted on Caseys facebook during the time Caylee was missing) .... It looks like the Xanax use continues between this crowd.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=394778191

so whats good son how you been and hows the xanax working 4 you lol you need to come to glo one night its good! hit me up!

ALSO - This young man is a 2008 graduate of Full Sail University (where Tony went) and Clint House is a "friend" of this "friend" .(this is showing that this was the "new" crowd Casey started hanging out with) ... for any monkeys that care to do some "research" on their own .... 

I have said it before and will continue to say it.  Xanny-bars are a "drug" of choice among college students because they are cheap, the feeling you get from them is relaxing especially after cramming for finals all week, and they can be either taken orally or snorted for a faster effect. Many parents have them in the med cabinet as medical things happen as parents get older and drugs are administered..so they are easy to come by and easy to make a quick $12.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #245 on: November 21, 2008, 02:50:29 PM »

resized for a sig line

That's cute...looks about right..I'll need help inserting it though..(did I say that*)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: November 21, 2008, 02:50:52 PM »

Gas cans were inside a blue bin in Casey's trunk.     

Makes me wonder what else was in the bin

bump

And Caylee never mentioned Zanny accdg to George.

I remember you, Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: November 21, 2008, 02:52:52 PM »

Also the xanax helps to "come down" from ecstasy &/or coke 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: November 21, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »

resized for a sig line

That's cute...looks about right..I'll need help inserting it though..(did I say that*)

Too many characters, it won't work 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: November 21, 2008, 02:54:13 PM »

I have said it before and will continue to say it.  Xanny-bars are a "drug" of choice among college students because they are cheap, the feeling you get from them is relaxing especially after cramming for finals all week, and they can be either taken orally or snorted for a faster effect. Many parents have them in the med cabinet as medical things happen as parents get older and drugs are administered..so they are easy to come by and easy to make a quick $12.

In all due respect ... I don't think anyone has ever disputed that you said that ... I am only trying to "tie" Casey into a crowd that obviously uses Xanax and not just speculate that she "might" be ...

IMO a connection between Casey, this man, and mutual friends (TO ME) shows that Casey did indeed have friends that had access to and by this post on this myspace, that these kids "use" Xanax ... not necessarily Casey (as I have not found concrete proof that she used/abused it ... only found a statement that a friend she hung out with during the time of Caylees disappearance, has a reference to it on his myspace ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: November 21, 2008, 02:55:31 PM »

George states that Cindy drove to Universal when Casey told her she was at work.  Cindy then called Casey as soon as she was in the Universal visitors parking lot "Where are you?" and then Casey said she was in Tampa.

Fast forward to when Casey was leading the police through Universal...it was evident to George and Cindy that Casey was lying on the 24th when Cindy made the drive to Universal that Casey did not work...so why would they have sat back as Casey took the LE to Universal claiming that as her work?

According to LP Casey kept "looking" around the home for her paystubs...if Cindy was as blunt as George says he married her for, then why in the heck did she not say "Casey give it up already..lets find Caylee".

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: November 21, 2008, 02:55:33 PM »

Caylee never reacted to the name Zanny according to George Anthony.  Caylee knew there was no Zanny. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2008, 02:57:25 PM »

In all due respect ... I don't think anyone has ever disputed that you said that ... I am only trying to "tie" Casey into a crowd that obviously uses Xanax and not just speculate that she "might" be ...

IMO a connection between Casey, this man, and mutual friends (TO ME) shows that Casey did indeed have friends that had access to and by this post on this myspace, that these kids "use" Xanax ... not necessarily Casey (as I have not found concrete proof that she used/abused it ... only found a statement that a friend she hung out with during the time of Caylees disappearance, has a reference to it on his myspace ...
Oh no no no I was not trying to insert myself as being the one to say it, I was just adding to what you were saying prefacing it with in laymans terms "I know you guys have seen me post this before, but here it goes again". 

I was agreeing with your post and trying to show that its more common than some might think and that it should not be dismissed.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »

Oh no no no I was not trying to insert myself as being the one to say it, I was just adding to what you were saying prefacing it with in laymans terms "I know you guys have seen me post this before, but here it goes again". 

I was agreeing with your post and trying to show that its more common than some might think and that it should not be dismissed.

Thanks but actually I had posted it last night around midnight EST and the cage was pretty empty ... so I thought that perhaps some/many did not see it ... I know there is one monkey in particular that is doing research and I thought that this info might be helpful ... so I reposted it

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: November 21, 2008, 03:00:56 PM »

other interesting things from Part 4

-George went and paid a ultility bill at an Amscot 
-Then to post office to pick up certified letter
-The letter DID have the address from which the car was towed (I know we wondered how he knew it was Amscot a while back.)

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »

resized for a sig line

renamed it to save characters. Is that enough?

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: November 21, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »

-The letter DID have the address from which the car was towed (I know we wondered how he knew it was Amscot a while back.)

This doesn't strike me as odd.Here in Tn,you can pay your electric,phone,and gas in many different locations...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #257 on: November 21, 2008, 03:03:45 PM »

resized for a sig line

Darn it..let me think about what to do..I don't see how I can shorten it..how many characters am I limited to if I put pic in?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2008, 03:04:02 PM »

O/T  Brandi, you're good with the pictures, do you have a cute little house about the same size as the cat in your signature line ? or can you point me a direction to look for one..

TIA

You can google images of houses; I don't have one that I have made recently.

I'll look through my stuff. But I doubt I have what you are looking for.

How is this?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: November 21, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »

Would be interesting to know if it was the same Amscot.  Is Amscot a utility company?  I thought it was a check cashing place??  I am confused!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.