April 19, 2024, 01:25:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359445 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: November 21, 2008, 04:16:47 PM »

George Anthony:  There should have been cooperation from day one...there never was.

What the...?????

Yeah surely NOT from Casey!

These people make me soooo  mad.

Oops!

Ready to pass out fat lips kinda mad?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #361 on: November 21, 2008, 04:17:34 PM »

I want to believe my grandaughter is still alive, I need to believe that for my sanity.

Wanting to believe something means that he knows she is dead.  Needing to believe something means that he can not face that reality yet.  Misleading the average individual and requesting funds in your efforts to do so is fraud when the truth clearly states otherwise.

Perfectly stated

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #362 on: November 21, 2008, 04:19:07 PM »

Does Chlorform make a white stain on driveways????
Nope that would be bleach.  Some times cars leak oil onto the driveway and HOA's do not like that so you have to pressure wash it off using a chemical like bleach or close to it atleast.

Well, it is used as a cleaner, a degreaser. So I don't know. Maybe it would leave a white mark where it removed grease.
I get what you are saying Brandi, but why clean a driveway, or anything for that matter with pure chloroform given that it will knock you out?  Not to mention that if it were to accidently mix with another chemical such as lawn fertelizer it could become deadly x10.
Its like one thing for my hubs company he has to do is a quarterly audit of the chemicals used by his crews.  If you mix Chlorine bleach with the Cyanaric (sp?) acid you get tear gas...yet they sit in the beds of our workers trucks less than a few feet from each other!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #363 on: November 21, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »

George saw the stain in the trunk, not where the pizza was, and the stain had the strong decomposition odor.

Did George say that ? I can't listen anymore...Channel 9 is really stuttery for me

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: November 21, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »

No, I was thinking maybe that is where they cleaned Casey's car, away from the neighbors..................................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #365 on: November 21, 2008, 04:20:35 PM »

George Anthony:  There should have been cooperation from day one...there never was.

What the...?????

Oops!

Fat lips and knots in heads! And I'm more than kinda mad. 

Tater Tater Tater 

I remember you, Caylee.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: November 21, 2008, 04:21:06 PM »

Are you guys seeing this??

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-video-interviews-george-cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

George Anthony admits losing money to email scam
11:52 a.m. During an interview with the FBI earlier this summer, George Anthony admitted that he'd lost the family's money in an e-mail scam - something he hadn't divulged to his wife.

He told an agent he received an email that said there was $2.2 million in a foreign bank account waiting for him.

"I got involved in that..I should have known better. It was stupid," he said. "I got scammed."

Anthony was unemployed at the time, after suffering a knee injury and thought the money in the e-mail was the real deal.

"I did lie to my wife about that," Anthony said, adding that he maxed out their Mastercard and blamed it on gambling.

It's unknown how much money he lost or if it was ever recovered.

WOW.  I guess nobody watches the news anymore? This scam has been going on for quite some time now.  Even Dateline and 20/20 has covered it.  George is ex-LE. He should know better!
And he was in LE!!!!??? That is just scary..That's all the world needs..George out there protecting them! LOL

Carmen
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: November 21, 2008, 04:21:30 PM »

I want to believe my grandaughter is still alive, I need to believe that for my sanity.

Wanting to believe something means that he knows she is dead.  Needing to believe something means that he can not face that reality yet.  Misleading the average individual and requesting funds in your efforts to do so is fraud when the truth clearly states otherwise.

Perfectly stated
Thanks!  I think that these tapes have been strategically leaked to the public to show what the A's have done.  This would work in LE's favor to taint yet another jury pool if need be for an Anthony trial on mis-use of funds and donations.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: November 21, 2008, 04:21:50 PM »

George saw the stain in the trunk, not where the pizza was, and the stain had the strong decomposition odor.

Did George say that ? I can't listen anymore...Channel 9 is really stuttery for me

Yes, listening to part 6 now but I keep getting interrupted 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: November 21, 2008, 04:21:55 PM »

I think myself that they worried constantly about Casey and always suspected that one day,she would get herself in deep you know what.I also believe Casey held Caylee over their heads more than once.George said Cindy was pacing and said,"We lost her,We lost her".I find this to be a really big thing..She didn't say,George,Caylee has been kidnapped or George,we can't find Caylee and Casey doesn't know where she is..."We lost her,We lost her"..Almost sounds as if they were forewarned and their worst nightmare has come to pass...
I agree with you Taterkinz.  The choice in the words for the A's is very telling as it seems. "WE" lost her?  I would love to hear the psychological break down on this.

I can hear her saying that to her parents too Dolce!It creeps me..Here goes..Casey speaking..

Well if you won't keep her so I can go here or there,I can and will find another family for her and you'll never see her again!! It's my bet that she tormented them with sayings like this...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: November 21, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »

Nope that would be bleach.  Some times cars leak oil onto the driveway and HOA's do not like that so you have to pressure wash it off using a chemical like bleach or close to it atleast.

Well, it is used as a cleaner, a degreaser. So I don't know. Maybe it would leave a white mark where it removed grease.
I get what you are saying Brandi, but why clean a driveway, or anything for that matter with pure chloroform given that it will knock you out?  Not to mention that if it were to accidently mix with another chemical such as lawn fertelizer it could become deadly x10.
Its like one thing for my hubs company he has to do is a quarterly audit of the chemicals used by his crews.  If you mix Chlorine bleach with the Cyanaric (sp?) acid you get tear gas...yet they sit in the beds of our workers trucks less than a few feet from each other!

I was just answering A1's question. I never suggested anyone would purposely clean a driveway with it. I think A1 was possibly insinuating it was spilled there.

Guess she'll tell us why she asked.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 21, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »

What the...?????

Oops!

Fat lips and knots in heads! And I'm more than kinda mad. 

Tater Tater Tater 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 21, 2008, 04:24:00 PM »

George says the decomposition smell totally different than the rotten food smell and that it's very distinguishable.

This is great!  (not that it's decomp) but that George said that ... Four months later Dr. Lee likend the smell to rotten food ... hhhuuummmmm does money really talk?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: November 21, 2008, 04:24:03 PM »

No, I was thinking maybe that is where they cleaned Casey's car, away from the neighbors..................................
Ah!  Gotcha..now I am following your line of thinking!  (Nanner btw)

Surely Lee's neighbors are aware of who he is by this point, I wonder if they saw any suspicious activity around that house as well.  I find the cement replacement of the sidewalk to be an odd coincidence, but given sink hole activity I am excusing it for the time being..putting it back in the mind for now.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: November 21, 2008, 04:26:29 PM »

I was just answering A1's question. I never suggested anyone would purposely clean a driveway with it. I think A1 was possibly insinuating it was spilled there.

Guess she'll tell us why she asked.

Did not mean to imply that you were insinuating anything Miss Brandi, just trying to figure out the train of thoughts there too.  Where is Strayze at?  She would know the sort of residue left by all the different kinds of chemicals for sure! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: November 21, 2008, 04:27:42 PM »

resized for a sig line

That's cute...looks about right..I'll need help inserting it though..(did I say that*)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: November 21, 2008, 04:29:13 PM »

she's just laying the foundation to blame LE for not following up on "tips".  Telling everyone days later AND we're expected to run out to playground equipment and run fingerprints?

she's doing her job -- PR!

its all about appearances now

Yes, they should know about telling people days, weeks, a month later about something!!!!

That's what I'm saying if it's all about appearances, wouldn't you want to look "put together" not like Cindy's drug induced coma?
Well this woman from her background is a professional for over 20 years representing people/organizations and her appearance on the video besides being sloppy is also not good camera presence such as looking at the camera or reporter and giving straight forward answers. I think she wishes she had never aligned herself wtih KFN which in turn put her with the Anthony's. I think she feels sorry for them is why she is doing it since Milstead's are MIA.

Having a tip come in on Sun and not coming forward until Thurs is ridiculous to think officals would follow up on it. This kid was in a public place and the fingerprint deal? That is absolutely stupid. You know how many kids have touched taht play area over time wtihout it being cleaned?

See LP isn't around on this one and who is now Ringmaster for the circus?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 21, 2008, 04:32:49 PM »

Casey calls George: "Papa Joe" ?!  weird.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: November 21, 2008, 04:35:26 PM »

I remember mentioning early on how weird it was that Caylee called George and Cindy by their first names... or at least her own version of their first names. A lot of people told me that it's fairly common.   

(My nephew did call my dad Papa when he was little.. still refers to him as such, although my dad has passed away.  My sister was a single mother at the time, and lived at home, like Casey did).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 21, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »

Kids pick up strange names for grparents.  Mine call me mammy and not sure why they started it.  The innocence of kids.... gotta love it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.