March 28, 2024, 11:32:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357385 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: November 21, 2008, 05:31:47 PM »

other interesting things from Part 4

-George went and paid a ultility bill at an Amscot 
-Then to post office to pick up certified letter
-The letter DID have the address from which the car was towed (I know we wondered how he knew it was Amscot a while back.)

Here I go, thinking out loud again....Funny that he would pay the utility bill at an Amscot, just another little coincidence (which I don't believe in). Then off to pick up the certified letter. Now, regarding that certified letter.... We were told by one of the Anthony’s that they didn't see the notice on their front door as early as they should have because they don't use that door very often. Well, the US Post Office does not leave the notice on a person's door to begin with. The mailman has to leave it in the mailbox where their mail is delivered. I believe these people lie even when they are telling the truth.

Their mailbox is inside the front porch by the front door!!!!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: November 21, 2008, 05:32:50 PM »

In regards to the brother/sister keeping secrets and Lee being betrayed by her dishonesty, to me that's all normal. My brother and I are very close and we have a lot of secrets. Nothing really nefarious, but secrets all the same. He was also very upset when I was pregnant and not married. He felt as though I had thrown my life away. I ended up being a good mom with a good life and he ended up loving my son, but yeah, there was some tension!

Carmen
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: November 21, 2008, 05:33:23 PM »

Casey gave Cindy and George the runaround for DAYS AND DAYS about where Caylee was, etc., and they did NOTHING until Cindy found Amy's phone number in the car.  I swear, with her history, I would have hired a detective to find her and the grandchild alot earlier.  George says Cindy "held him back" as far as finding out what Casey was up to.  No wonder Cindy is wasting away now.  The guilt must be eating her up from the inside out.  If she had really cared enough and had stopped playing games, Caylee would be alive.

I think she was hoping against hope that Casey would end up doing the right thing..Misguided?Yes but I do think Cindy would have taken Caylee in a heartbeat had Casey let her.Caylee was nothing more than amunition for Casey to use against her parents and I truly believed she used it time and time again....

ME too, that's why I can't imagine her not wanting to see her locked for good, unless KC was so convincing about the "kidnap" that Ca really believes Caylee will show upone day
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #443 on: November 21, 2008, 05:34:29 PM »

George says..."you just don't carry cans of gas around in your car, maybe a landscaper or something like that"

Yet he had a can of gas in his car when he went to the tow yard...he didn't know it was out of gas (maybe) until he tried to start it...

hmmmm 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #444 on: November 21, 2008, 05:36:15 PM »

George says..."you just don't carry cans of gas around in your car, maybe a landscaper or something like that"

Yet he had a can of gas in his car when he went to the tow yard...he didn't know Casey's car was out of gas (maybe) until he tried to start it...

hmmmm 

edit

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: November 21, 2008, 05:37:02 PM »

Yet he had a can of gas in his car when he went to the tow yard...he didn't know it was out of gas (maybe) until he tried to start it...

hmmmm 

One of the cans of gas had a mixture of oil.  Casey couldn't have used that one for the car.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: November 21, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »

Casey gave Cindy and George the runaround for DAYS AND DAYS about where Caylee was, etc., and they did NOTHING until Cindy found Amy's phone number in the car.  I swear, with her history, I would have hired a detective to find her and the grandchild alot earlier.  George says Cindy "held him back" as far as finding out what Casey was up to.  No wonder Cindy is wasting away now.  The guilt must be eating her up from the inside out.  If she had really cared enough and had stopped playing games, Caylee would be alive.

I think she was hoping against hope that Casey would end up doing the right thing..Misguided?Yes but I do think Cindy would have taken Caylee in a heartbeat had Casey let her.Caylee was nothing more than amunition for Casey to use against her parents and I truly believed she used it time and time again....

ME too, that's why I can't imagine her not wanting to see her locked for good, unless KC was so convincing about the "kidnap" that Ca really believes Caylee will show upone day

I can't help but to think that life in prison won't destroy Cindy.Casey stated that her mother told her she would never forgive her.Life in prison means they can go visit her if they choose but it really wouldn't surprise me if they wash their hands of her for a very long time..Cindy will mourn for years to come and she will have to work through all the emotions.They know where Casey is..Locked up! Safe and sound.It's the death penalty they are doing their best to derail..They don't want her dead but I've never seen a parent that does...jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #447 on: November 21, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »

Welcome Macadoo.  In part 7 a new name popped up, or at least for me, Adam Lynch. Now I guess it's time for Cindy part 1.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: November 21, 2008, 05:48:24 PM »

Casey lied the way you and I breathe.  If her mouth was moving, she was lying.  She was totally irresponsible.  George knew it and resented it.  But he did not do what he knew was best because Cindy said, "Give her the benefit of the doubt."  Casey had 400 and 300 dollar phone bills.  Running her mouth, lying to friends, to whoever would listen. 

It seems to me that George was honest and sincere in the interviews, but Cindy was guarded and not really honest from the beginning.

George said that Caylee never mentioned the name Zanny at all.  Never. 

George said if they said, "Did you have fun with Zanny?" or "Did you see Zack today?" Caylee would look blank and not respond.  Ditto Jeff, Amy, etc. 

Casey is toast.  Her own father's words will put her away.  Yet even George downplays the drinking.  Now he is talking about Casey having a grand mal seizure.  He is trying to implicate Jesse.

She told George that she drank four five of the 5 hour energy drinks.  Who on earth would do that? 

She was in the hospital for two days and the hospital could find nothing wrong.  George says she was clean.  Odd, odd, odd.  What was that all about?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 21, 2008, 05:49:42 PM »

The photo of Caylee playing the drums, Casey said it was taken in Zanny's apt.  She later learned it was Ricardo's apt.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: November 21, 2008, 05:51:14 PM »

-The letter DID have the address from which the car was towed (I know we wondered how he knew it was Amscot a while back.)

Here I go, thinking out loud again....Funny that he would pay the utility bill at an Amscot, just another little coincidence (which I don't believe in). Then off to pick up the certified letter. Now, regarding that certified letter.... We were told by one of the Anthony’s that they didn't see the notice on their front door as early as they should have because they don't use that door very often. Well, the US Post Office does not leave the notice on a person's door to begin with. The mailman has to leave it in the mailbox where their mail is delivered. I believe these people lie even when they are telling the truth.

Then for sure I don't believe the mailman would stick in the door rather than in the mailbox.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: November 21, 2008, 05:51:38 PM »

Good grief.  George fell for  that 2 million dollar scam.  He must be dumber than a stump. 

Casey and Lee were "betrayed" by their father because of "untruths" he told Cindy.  They were separated for six months.  She found out something, Cindy says.

George indicates she thought he was gambling but he did not tell her the truth about the scam.

George said Casey was taking money from "my wife's account, online, credit cards from my wife's purse."  She forged a deposit slip for 4400.00 dollars.  Casey was printing out deposit slips.  Well, we knew this.  George says Cindy believed her, and the money was not there.

They almost lost their house.  Casey even stole from Caylee's piggy bank.

Good lord.  This family gives new meaning to the word dysfunctional.

Just for thought... but I received a very official looking letter the other day... guaranteeing me that I had won something over $90,000 in a lottery. Even the envelope was very professional in appearance. Two pages of hype... assuring me that I was ALREADY a winner and that this win was official, that it was guaranteed.... blah, blah, blah. So finally, down at the very bottom, in small print was the declaration that all I had to do was to send in my fee and I would receive my check by registered mail. My entry statement was attached with it. Can't remember what the amount was, maybe $24 or something. It went in the big old circular file in my kitchen.... trash can.
But... in all honesty.... I can see where some people would fall for something like that. In fact... probably a lot of people do.
Perhaps George is talking about something like that, not just the Nigerian bank scam.
And... a few weeks ago, I actually got a quite official looking check in the mail for a few thousand dollars.... but there was some kind of red tape to it, can't remember exactly what. That one got filed in the circular file too.... I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 21, 2008, 05:51:47 PM »

Where is part seven of the George interview?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: November 21, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »

Casey lied the way you and I breathe.  If her mouth was moving, she was lying.  She was totally irresponsible.  George knew it and resented it.  But he did not do what he knew was best because Cindy said, "Give her the benefit of the doubt."  Casey had 400 and 300 dollar phone bills.  Running her mouth, lying to friends, to whoever would listen. 

It seems to me that George was honest and sincere in the interviews, but Cindy was guarded and not really honest from the beginning.

George said that Caylee never mentioned the name Zanny at all.  Never. 

George said if they said, "Did you have fun with Zanny?" or "Did you see Zack today?" Caylee would look blank and not respond.  Ditto Jeff, Amy, etc. 

Casey is toast.  Her own father's words will put her away.  Yet even George downplays the drinking.  Now he is talking about Casey having a grand mal seizure.  He is trying to implicate Jesse.

She told George that she drank four five of the 5 hour energy drinks.  Who on earth would do that? 

She was in the hospital for two days and the hospital could find nothing wrong.  George says she was clean.  Odd, odd, odd.  What was that all about?

I have a coworker like that, she is heavily involved in drugs & alcohol.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: November 21, 2008, 05:54:13 PM »

Then for sure I don't believe the mailman would stick in the door rather than in the mailbox.

IIRC, they picked their mail up at the post office.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: November 21, 2008, 05:56:12 PM »

Where is part seven of the George interview?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18035029/index.html

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: November 21, 2008, 05:56:37 PM »

IIRC, they picked their mail up at the post office.

They probably had a post office box because they didn't want Casey stealing or snooping in their business.I bet it really was that serious...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: November 21, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »

Cindy is really hard to listen to. KC protecting Caylee...Ouch. This is almost painful.

Carmen
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: November 21, 2008, 05:58:03 PM »

FBI video of George Anthony released.  3 parts, they are long.  I'm listening to part 2 now and he's talking about the relationship between Casey and Lee and how Lee was mad when Casey got pregnant with Caylee.  Their relationship was strained after that.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18032972/index.html
Thanks, and I'm not sure what to make about that statement their relationship was strained after Casey got pregnant. The big question is why would that be?

Well.... I took that to mean the same as my brothers would have been upset with me, if I had gone and got pregnant at that age, when not married. Most big brothers are pretty protective of their sisters. MY brothers ran off most of the guys I wanted to date at that age.... none of them were good enough. Does that help?
Yes, also George said Lee was upset with Casey because she wasn't being honest about the pregnancy. I don't have any siblings, so alot of interactions btw. brother and sister I don't have first hand knowledge of that.

I can understand that! Here in the South, brothers are taught to watch out for their sisters. My boys never had a sister until I married their stepdad, and they acquired a stepsister a lot younger than them. They were VERY protective of her and still are, even though she lives two states away!
Want to hear one even funnier? I was a single mom with two little boys for a few years. MY KIDS ran off guys that I dated! My oldest son did not like ANY guy... if they came to my house to hang out, he told them when it was time to go home!! No kiddin'!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: November 21, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

Video Released Of FBI Questioning Casey's Parents
Friday, November 21, 2008 – updated: 5:55 pm EST November 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New FBI interviews released Friday revealed the most damaging evidence in the case against Casey could come from her own father.

"The worst odor that you could possibly smell in this world. I've smelled that odor before. It smelled like a decomposed body," George Anthony told investigators during a July 31 interview.
George is a retired homicide investigator. He said he would never forget the smell of human death and that's what he said he smelled coming from his daughter's car.

Eyewitness News obtained new video Friday showing the FBI interviewing George and Cindy Anthony.

GEORGE TALKS ABOUT "DISTINCT ODOR"

George Anthony, in the video, appears to be agonizing over what he knows and what he doesn't want to believe as a grandfather and father. One thing he seems sure of is that what he smelled in Casey's trunk was not rotting pizza, but rather the smell of human decomposition and, he said, it emanated into their home.

Two weeks after Caylee's disappearance came to light, George talked to the FBI for more than two hours. His emotional turmoil was raw when he talked about smelling Casey's car.

"That distinct odor. That's, that's something you never forget. That distinct odor. I, I, I believe something was placed in the back of that trunk," he said.

George told FBI Special Agent Scott Bolin the basketball-sized stain in the trunk also reeked and the agent said he expected to find out from the lab that there was human DNA in it.

"It all boils down to my daughter knows something. She won't say anything," George said.

Not for the first time, George blamed Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, for keeping her quiet at Caylee's expense. George told Bolin that he knows Casey is going away for a long time, but believes if she talks she can spare herself possible harm from inmates who target people who harm children.

"The answers are still very nearby," Bolin said. "They may not be at the house with you right now, but they're nearby."

George was trying to piece together the disjointed details Casey was revealing, but came to the same conclusion investigators have: that her story makes no sense. He said he misses looking at the moon and stars with Caylee every night at bedtime.

"I'd give up my life for her," he said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.