March 28, 2024, 10:57:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357434 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 21, 2008, 06:21:08 PM »

other interesting things from Part 4

-George went and paid a ultility bill at an Amscot 
-Then to post office to pick up certified letter
-The letter DID have the address from which the car was towed (I know we wondered how he knew it was Amscot a while back.)

Here I go, thinking out loud again....Funny that he would pay the utility bill at an Amscot, just another little coincidence (which I don't believe in). Then off to pick up the certified letter. Now, regarding that certified letter.... We were told by one of the Anthony’s that they didn't see the notice on their front door as early as they should have because they don't use that door very often. Well, the US Post Office does not leave the notice on a person's door to begin with. The mailman has to leave it in the mailbox where their mail is delivered. I believe these people lie even when they are telling the truth.

Their mailbox is inside the front porch by the front door!!!!!

Then for sure I don't believe the mailman would stick in the door rather than in the mailbox.

IIRC, they picked their mail up at the post office.

Found mention of it in Lee Anthony's statement. He states a hang up sticker was left on the door and wasn't noticed until days after it was left because they don't use the front door.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: November 21, 2008, 06:21:11 PM »

I am reading now that Moe's version is out now...................I can't go there. Look at me, this is what happened to me after her last attempt at speaking. Can't take it anymore, there'll be nothing left of me.

Fire extinguisher please!

Thanks, Brandi, but I need water!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: November 21, 2008, 06:22:38 PM »

Casey's lie to Amy about them moving together into Casey's parents' house went so far that Amy sent in a change of address form at the post office. Cindy asked Casey about it, saying why would she do this? Casey made up a lie about a package being sent.

Man, why on earth did Cindy not demand Casey be truthful or get out of her house?

Just amazing. How could Cindy ever believe ANYTHING Casey said?

Amazing!  Cindy actually believes that Casey is trying to tell them where to find Caylee through hints.  Oh my!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: November 21, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »

I am reading now that Moe's version is out now...................I can't go there. Look at me, this is what happened to me after her last attempt at speaking. Can't take it anymore, there'll be nothing left of me.

You're a picky monkey, aren't you?  LOL

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 21, 2008, 06:23:43 PM »

Casey gave Cindy and George the runaround for DAYS AND DAYS about where Caylee was, etc., and they did NOTHING until Cindy found Amy's phone number in the car.  I swear, with her history, I would have hired a detective to find her and the grandchild alot earlier.  George says Cindy "held him back" as far as finding out what Casey was up to.  No wonder Cindy is wasting away now.  The guilt must be eating her up from the inside out.  If she had really cared enough and had stopped playing games, Caylee would be alive.

I think she was hoping against hope that Casey would end up doing the right thing..Misguided?Yes but I do think Cindy would have taken Caylee in a heartbeat had Casey let her.Caylee was nothing more than amunition for Casey to use against her parents and I truly believed she used it time and time again....

ME too, that's why I can't imagine her not wanting to see her locked for good, unless KC was so convincing about the "kidnap" that Ca really believes Caylee will show upone day

I can't help but to think that life in prison won't destroy Cindy.Casey stated that her mother told her she would never forgive her.Life in prison means they can go visit her if they choose but it really wouldn't surprise me if they wash their hands of her for a very long time..Cindy will mourn for years to come and she will have to work through all the emotions.They know where Casey is..Locked up! Safe and sound.It's the death penalty they are doing their best to derail..They don't want her dead but I've never seen a parent that does...jmo

Tater, I agree with this 100% I would imagine that as a parent it would be impossible to face your child being given the DP... no matter what they have done. Life in prison would be hard enough, but to know they're going to be put to death? It would do me in! I've also thought that for Cindy to openly admit Casey's guilt is to admit that Caylee is dead, and Casey killed her. I don't know if I could do that, either. I know it's hard for some to understand my feelings about this, but Casey is her baby, her child that she carried for 9 months and gave birth to. It must be terribly difficult to admit that you've raised a murderer. And some say you love your grandchild as much as you do your own child. I know that could be true, just from experience. So Cindy just cannot accept that Caylee is gone... she may never accept it. In her alternate reality, if she just doesn't say it out loud, it isn't true! IMO, Cindy is on the brink of a complete breakdown... one she may not ever recover from completely. So sad!
And one more thing I want to add... we all state how much we love this little angel Caylee... but we never even saw her in person. So if we, anonymous posters on the internet, can be so taken with her... why can't we see how much her grandparents loved her after watching her grow for almost 3 years??!! It must be killing them!
And it is not a matter of "choosing" Casey over Caylee, as I have seen expressed here.... Caylee is gone, there's no getting her back. Casey is all they have.

Yes and if I may add....From everything we have ever heard,George and Cindy adored Caylee and in return, she adored them as much.In the quiet place in my heart where there is no anger,I feel as though we should give that some weight.How can I say I love you Caylee but I hate the one's you loved.I always tell myself,George and Cindy did not kill Caylee but the fallout of their daughters actions is resting upon them...It must be a horrible place to be....jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #485 on: November 21, 2008, 06:28:39 PM »

I've listened to the first 4 tapes of GA's and  JMO.....
I don't buy it....he's giving way to much detail and sounds overly prepared.
It's almost like he's reading a book...telling the story the way they want it to sound and fit in with later rants.. once again "only my opinion"

example..."pulled up to tow yard and saw the car right away in what they call the PUBLIC area" ... doesn't that fit in really nice with the " someone might have put a body in the car while it was at the tow yard" theory

That's just one example there are many others..again JMO(can't say that enough)

GA & CA are FOS...George is more believable but lying just the same. Way too much detail on the parts that later become their bizarre reasoning..PIZZA ANYONE

I'm done...just had to get that out of my system..   

time for dinner 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 21, 2008, 06:30:20 PM »

Well this woman from her background is a professional for over 20 years representing people/organizations and her appearance on the video besides being sloppy is also not good camera presence such as looking at the camera or reporter and giving straight forward answers. I think she wishes she had never aligned herself wtih KFN which in turn put her with the Anthony's. I think she feels sorry for them is why she is doing it since Milstead's are MIA.

Having a tip come in on Sun and not coming forward until Thurs is ridiculous to think officals would follow up on it. This kid was in a public place and the fingerprint deal? That is absolutely stupid. You know how many kids have touched taht play area over time wtihout it being cleaned?

See LP isn't around on this one and who is now Ringmaster for the circus?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that there are people out there going to family spots looking for Caylee look a like children to photograph.  I highly doubt these are tips from stranger's.  A stranger would go to the business management & have a phone call placed to LE, maybe take a photo but I doubt it as they wouldn't want to alert those in custody of the child.  IMO, these are planted tips.

Both CA & GA has lied to OCSO & FBI telling only a bit of what he knows to cover his own ass to point out sympathy needed for CA, this is BS.  Muddy up the timeline I suspect.  LE knows this kind, I just can't understand why they haven't pursued the family but then again, have to remember there are people who identify with the title roles such as grandparent, father & sympathize & somehow justify the completely unacceptable behavior.  These same kind of people end up on the Jury, why waste money?  I don't know if that factors in, but I know it shouldn't.
I think LE is just letting the family hang themselves on this. Cindy has given numerous interviews and her stories don't match, George is trying to setup his future job looking for missing children and the more they play out these scenarios, tips, etc the more they make mistakes. That is probably why Lee is out of the loop right now since I believe he knows the whole thing.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #487 on: November 21, 2008, 06:37:34 PM »

George says..."you just don't carry cans of gas around in your car, maybe a landscaper or something like that"

Yet he had a can of gas in his car when he went to the tow yard...he didn't know it was out of gas (maybe) until he tried to start it...

hmmmm 

One of the cans of gas had a mixture of oil.  Casey couldn't have used that one for the car.

Maybe GA is laying more ground to way Casey left the car.
She used the gas with oil in it and the car stopped.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: November 21, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »

Tater and Txlady2
   Iwish I could be as generous about CA, I know she must not want to see her child get the DP but why can't she ever show a little humility. All the obtuse lying and being rude and trashy??/
I could feel sympathy for all of them if there was one time where somebody would say that they were brokenhearted and only want to find the truth and that no matter the truth, they'd still love their daughter etc.....

Oh welll... I can never figure them out .
I have a friend whose daughter is a pathological liar and has done many of these same things as kc, weirdly,other than the murder, her life is very similar to kc's.  Her ,father ,my friend, is also very blind to her scams and lets so many things slide. I'm thinking the ability to live years in a life of denial and lies makes being "normal" impossible.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #489 on: November 21, 2008, 06:42:50 PM »

I just watched the 6:00 coverage on WFTV. This will probably not be backed up with a video, but those in the Orlando area watching can back me up.
Marti Salt (co-anchor) was reporting...............
Someone was questioning George about the different attitude and stories he said varying between closed doors and to the public.
Marti reported his answer was that he keeps a journal of what he's said to investigators to keep his stories straight.
Folks.........Stephen King can write this stuff!   

and I believe it...it's a poorly, but rehearsed story..the whole damn darn thing !

I firmly believe children are an empty vessel which we (collective as in village, parents)
fill with our own teaching by example..I can't imagine, with all the evil influence in her life, how Caylee would have been by teenage years...she is so in a better place now as horrible as that might sound...

plz don't throw nanners at me...I'm just really upset listening to these tapes..I won't even touch Cindy's...need a break.. ::disgusted::

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: November 21, 2008, 06:43:01 PM »

I just watched the 6:00 coverage on WFTV. This will probably not be backed up with a video, but those in the Orlando area watching can back me up.
Someone was questioning George about the different attitude and stories he said varying between closed doors and to the public.
Marti reported his answer was that he keeps a journal of what he's said to investigators to keep his stories straight.

IMO, someone telling the truth is not going to have to keep a journal of what has been said and to whom.  The truth is the truth is the truth, each and every time, no matter who it's said to.  Not so hard to keep straight. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #491 on: November 21, 2008, 06:43:57 PM »

It's almost like he's reading a book...telling the story the way they want it to sound and fit in with later rants.. once again "only my opinion"

example..."pulled up to tow yard and saw the car right away in what they call the PUBLIC area" ... doesn't that fit in really nice with the " someone might have put a body in the car while it was at the tow yard" theory

GA & CA are FOS...George is more believable but lying just the same. Way too much detail on the parts that later become their bizarre reasoning..PIZZA ANYONE

time for dinner 

I so agree, Sea Searcher!! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #492 on: November 21, 2008, 06:45:13 PM »

IMO, someone telling the truth is not going to have to keep a journal of what has been said and to whom.  The truth is the truth is the truth, each and every time, no matter who it's said to.  Not so hard to keep straight.  

That's the bottom line right there.   Period.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 21, 2008, 06:48:41 PM »

I have listened to all that have been released so far.  George was much easier to listen to than Cindy.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 21, 2008, 07:00:23 PM »

Great job, SS.  Can I have this dance? 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: November 21, 2008, 07:02:13 PM »

You're a picky monkey, aren't you?  LOL
Well maybe, but do you really want to take that hatchet to my head? 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: November 21, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »

I think LE is just letting the family hang themselves on this. Cindy has given numerous interviews and her stories don't match, George is trying to setup his future job looking for missing children and the more they play out these scenarios, tips, etc the more they make mistakes. That is probably why Lee is out of the loop right now since I believe he knows the whole thing.

Hope you're right but I am concerned about the damage being done to the unfortunate missing persons family's in the future & the good non-profits out there that work so hard to aid people/family's in need of help.  These types of scammer's are just so damaging it is sickening.

LA is right out of the same barrel, think he's taken an out of reach approach as a backup plan.  If the GA & CA plan to cash in isn't successful & can't get any offers they are hoping that LA will appear untainted to do the cashing in & share the wealth, lol they very well could have already negotiated a letter of agreement between LA & themselves, Count Chocula could have tended to that, it would not be disclosed.  They really do think the American public consists of complete moronic idiots.  They have book & movie royalty's as a priority, 2nd to nothing, not even that waste of breath KC.  They will go along with the story of the sensational type that boo hoo they are just victims too as the parents, to bring them to their goal, no matter who's name it is under, rest assured they have taken care of business.  The more outlandish the story these creatures/ghouls figure the larger the payout, they prefer the story to give the appearance that they have always been supportive, loving parents, I suspect nothing could be further from the truth.  With this type it is all about keeping up with the Jones' & appearances, behind closed doors it is a house of sociopath's & narcisism, imo.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: November 21, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »

time for dinner 

My thoughts exactly, SS. (highlight in red) That is just what went thru my mind as I was listening .
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #498 on: November 21, 2008, 07:08:22 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I haven't had time to watch all of George just the first two tapes.  
Do any of you think that maybe FBI released these to coinside with LE or whomever said yesterday that the Search for a live Caylee is over? They haven't released any other documents lately so I was thinking maybe they did it so Cindy could see that George knew that there was decomp smell and she could face reality. I know, I am a stupid monkey    

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: November 21, 2008, 07:08:46 PM »

What I took from that statement as I'm sure many of you have as well, meant was "to keep his lies straight"  JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.