March 28, 2024, 04:13:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357353 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: November 21, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »

Casey's lie to Amy about them moving together into Casey's parents' house went so far that Amy sent in a change of address form at the post office. Cindy asked Casey about it, saying why would she do this? Casey made up a lie about a package being sent.

Man, why on earth did Cindy not demand Casey be truthful or get out of her house?

Just amazing. How could Cindy ever believe ANYTHING Casey said?

Amazing!  Cindy actually believes that Casey is trying to tell them where to find Caylee through hints.  Oh my!
Because Casey was planning to kill the hole family eith chloroform
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #501 on: November 21, 2008, 07:09:34 PM »

I've listened to the first 4 tapes of GA's and  JMO.....
I don't buy it....he's giving way to much detail and sounds overly prepared.
It's almost like he's reading a book...telling the story the way they want it to sound and fit in with later rants.. once again "only my opinion"

example..."pulled up to tow yard and saw the car right away in what they call the PUBLIC area" ... doesn't that fit in really nice with the " someone might have put a body in the car while it was at the tow yard" theory

That's just one example there are many others..again JMO(can't say that enough)

GA & CA are FOS...George is more believable but lying just the same. Way too much detail on the parts that later become their bizarre reasoning..PIZZA ANYONE

I'm done...just had to get that out of my system..   

time for dinner 

My thoughts exactly, SS. (highlight in red) That is just what went thru my mind as I was listening .
JR, your avi scares me 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #502 on: November 21, 2008, 07:10:18 PM »

Cindy sprayed the car with Febreeze?  First time I had heard that. Part 4.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: November 21, 2008, 07:10:32 PM »

I just watched the 6:00 coverage on WFTV. This will probably not be backed up with a video, but those in the Orlando area watching can back me up.
Marti Salt (co-anchor) was reporting...............
Someone was questioning George about the different attitude and stories he said varying between closed doors and to the public.
Marti reported his answer was that he keeps a journal of what he's said to investigators to keep his stories straight.

Folks.........Stephen King can write this stuff!   

IMO, someone telling the truth is not going to have to keep a journal of what has been said and to whom.  The truth is the truth is the truth, each and every time, no matter who it's said to.  Not so hard to keep straight. 

What I took from that statement as I'm sure many of you have as well, meant was "to keep his lies straight"  JMO

Sorry messed up quote / post again
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: November 21, 2008, 07:10:47 PM »

I just got in the door a few minutes ago and ... have not had time to listen to the Cindy/George FBI recordings but ... a friend from the Seattle left a message on my voice mail.  She has digested these recordings already and ... has begin some analysis.

1.  George stated to the FBI agent that on June 24th Casey took the gas cans out of a bin that was inside the trunk of her vehicle.

2.  Cindy itemized to the FBI agent what was inside the trunk when Casey's vehicle was retrieved from the tow yard on July 16th.  Apparently there was not bin mentioned.

Can anybody confirm this?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: November 21, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »

Casey's lie to Amy about them moving together into Casey's parents' house went so far that Amy sent in a change of address form at the post office. Cindy asked Casey about it, saying why would she do this? Casey made up a lie about a package being sent.

Man, why on earth did Cindy not demand Casey be truthful or get out of her house?

Amazing!  Cindy actually believes that Casey is trying to tell them where to find Caylee through hints.  Oh my!
Good point, but why not kill them with carbon monoxide? I know people die from that all the time. Maybe it is just a cold weather thing that happens. Did they have life insurance? They were in debt so that $$ would go to pay debt before going to beneficiaries. (I think) I am not smart about these things.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: November 21, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »

It's almost like he's reading a book...telling the story the way they want it to sound and fit in with later rants.. once again "only my opinion"

example..."pulled up to tow yard and saw the car right away in what they call the PUBLIC area" ... doesn't that fit in really nice with the " someone might have put a body in the car while it was at the tow yard" theory

GA & CA are FOS...George is more believable but lying just the same. Way too much detail on the parts that later become their bizarre reasoning..PIZZA ANYONE

time for dinner 

My thoughts exactly, SS. (highlight in red) That is just what went thru my mind as I was listening .
JR, your avi scares me 
I'm sorry, that's my brain on cindyisms. I'm waiting on Brandi to bring me some water to put it out. 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: November 21, 2008, 07:13:55 PM »

I just got in the door a few minutes ago and ... have not had time to listen to the Cindy/George FBI recordings but ... a friend from the Seattle left a message on my voice mail.  She has digested these recordings already and ... has begin some analysis.

1.  George stated to the FBI agent that on June 24th Casey took the gas cans out of a bin that was inside the trunk of her vehicle.

2.  Cindy itemized to the FBI agent what was inside the trunk when Casey's vehicle was retrieved from the tow yard on July 16th.  Apparently there was not bin mentioned.

Can anybody confirm this?

Thank you.

Janet
Did LE check those gas cans? It should have some DNA
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 21, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I haven't had time to watch all of George just the first two tapes.  
Do any of you think that maybe FBI released these to coinside with LE or whomever said yesterday that the Search for a live Caylee is over? They haven't released any other documents lately so I was thinking maybe they did it so Cindy could see that George knew that there was decomp smell and she could face reality. I know, I am a stupid monkey    

I don't think you're stupid. In fact I agree with you. I'll add a little something too. I think Cindy and George ramped up their media exposure because they knew this stuff was coming. No live searches by LE and more incriminating videos of the liars. Better do some damage control........
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: November 21, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »

time for dinner 

JR, your avi scares me 
I'm sorry, that's my brain on cindyisms. I'm waiting on Brandi to bring me some water to put it out. 
I hope she gets that water soon! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: November 21, 2008, 07:16:43 PM »

I firmly believe children are an empty vessel which we (collective as in village, parents)
fill with our own teaching by example..I can't imagine, with all the evil influence in her life, how Caylee would have been by teenage years...she is so in a better place now as horrible as that might sound...

plz don't throw nanners at me...I'm just really upset listening to these tapes..I won't even touch Cindy's...need a break.. ::disgusted::

I completely agree with you Sea Searcher..

I don't think I could stomach listening to any of Cindy's tapes.  I'm on #7 of George's.. at least he hasn't made me lose my dinner.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 21, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »

Are you guys seeing this??

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-video-interviews-george-cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

George Anthony admits losing money to email scam

11:52 a.m. During an interview with the FBI earlier this summer, George Anthony admitted that he'd lost the family's money in an e-mail scam - something he hadn't divulged to his wife.

He told an agent he received an email that said there was $2.2 million in a foreign bank account waiting for him.

"I got involved in that..I should have known better. It was stupid," he said. "I got scammed."

Anthony was unemployed at the time, after suffering a knee injury and thought the money in the e-mail was the real deal.

"I did lie to my wife about that," Anthony said, adding that he maxed out their Mastercard and blamed it on gambling.

It's unknown how much money he lost or if it was ever recovered.

WOW.  I guess nobody watches the news anymore? This scam has been going on for quite some time now.  Even Dateline and 20/20 has covered it.  George is ex-LE. He should know better!

Unbelieveable!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: November 21, 2008, 07:17:33 PM »

IMO, someone telling the truth is not going to have to keep a journal of what has been said and to whom.  The truth is the truth is the truth, each and every time, no matter who it's said to.  Not so hard to keep straight.

EXACTLY, me thinks the journals are being written before he sat down with both LE of either organization.  He prepared what he was going to tell & how.  CA was never going to co-operate, that was the plan.  GA would tell what he knew would be discovered through investigation throwing some dates & descriptions in to muddy the waters explaining CA nonsense as her way of dealing.  Course, everybody knows I think they had quite a few days to get prepared, to anticipate, it gets messy about the decomposition though, because there is no denying that to LE & GA knows it, if he had denied that LE would have KNOWN with no doubt what he was up to, he is deceitful in many ways albeit a moron when it comes to money.  That Pontiac was never supposed to be disclosed.  Thank God CA has an anger management problem & made that utterance on the 911 call.  NO WONDER THEY WERE ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS TO STAPLES, imagine how many legal pads they have gone through, cases I would guess.  Write it, copy it, burn first one, copy it, burn second one, on & on, still going on & on approaching trial.  JMHO
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: November 21, 2008, 07:18:11 PM »

Good point, but why not kill them with carbon monoxide? I know people die from that all the time. Maybe it is just a cold weather thing that happens. Did they have life insurance? They were in debt so that $$ would go to pay debt before going to beneficiaries. (I think) I am not smart about these things.
With chloroform will be easier to kill them when they were sleeping... I do not know if the parents have live insurance or they have some kind of insurance with their mortgage
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: November 21, 2008, 07:19:00 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I haven't had time to watch all of George just the first two tapes.  
Do any of you think that maybe FBI released these to coinside with LE or whomever said yesterday that the Search for a live Caylee is over? They haven't released any other documents lately so I was thinking maybe they did it so Cindy could see that George knew that there was decomp smell and she could face reality. I know, I am a stupid monkey    

I don't think you're stupid. In fact I agree with you. I'll add a little something too. I think Cindy and George ramped up their media exposure because they knew this stuff was coming. No live searches by LE and more incriminating videos of the liars. Better do some damage control........
Thanks N2W, I just found it odd all this stuff comes out. I wasn't even thinking about G/C media coverage. Guess they knew it was coming, but their attorney bolted and now they are screwed. (is that a bad word in here?)

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: November 21, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »

time for dinner 

JR, your avi scares me 
Me too!
It's getting a little warm in here! 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: November 21, 2008, 07:19:36 PM »

Are you guys seeing this??

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-video-interviews-george-cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

George Anthony admits losing money to email scam

11:52 a.m. During an interview with the FBI earlier this summer, George Anthony admitted that he'd lost the family's money in an e-mail scam - something he hadn't divulged to his wife.

He told an agent he received an email that said there was $2.2 million in a foreign bank account waiting for him.

"I got involved in that..I should have known better. It was stupid," he said. "I got scammed."

Anthony was unemployed at the time, after suffering a knee injury and thought the money in the e-mail was the real deal.

"I did lie to my wife about that," Anthony said, adding that he maxed out their Mastercard and blamed it on gambling.

It's unknown how much money he lost or if it was ever recovered.

WOW.  I guess nobody watches the news anymore? This scam has been going on for quite some time now.  Even Dateline and 20/20 has covered it.  George is ex-LE. He should know better!

Unbelieveable!!!

OMG he was a cop.....
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: November 21, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »

When's the last time we heard a "statement" of any kind from Baez?  Anyone remember?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: November 21, 2008, 07:23:15 PM »

With chloroform will be easier to kill them when they were sleeping... I do not know if the parents have live insurance or they have some kind of insurance with their mortgage
Maybe it would be easier, but can't you smell that? You can't smell carbon monoxide. I don't know, I really don't plan on killing people so I can't think that way. But I didn't even think about mortgage insurance.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: November 21, 2008, 07:24:10 PM »

time for dinner 

JR, your avi scares me 
Me too!
It's getting a little warm in here! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.