April 19, 2024, 11:35:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359376 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #520 on: November 21, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »

Cindy said Zaneida Fernandez Rodriguez?  @23:21 of the first video ...
Yes, I caught that, she also called herself an excellent mom. I am going to part 2 now, I'm just going to listen, she jumps around so much, she makes me nervous.

I actually listened to all four, and my gosh she is all over the place. If this is on medication, I can't imagine her without it. She is totally out there, and just grabbing every straw she could reach.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: November 21, 2008, 07:25:23 PM »

I've listened to the first 4 tapes of GA's and  JMO.....
I don't buy it....he's giving way to much detail and sounds overly prepared.
It's almost like he's reading a book...telling the story the way they want it to sound and fit in with later rants.. once again "only my opinion"

example..."pulled up to tow yard and saw the car right away in what they call the PUBLIC area" ... doesn't that fit in really nice with the " someone might have put a body in the car while it was at the tow yard" theory

That's just one example there are many others..again JMO(can't say that enough)

GA & CA are FOS...George is more believable but lying just the same. Way too much detail on the parts that later become their bizarre reasoning..PIZZA ANYONE

I'm done...just had to get that out of my system..   

time for dinner 

My thoughts exactly, SS. (highlight in red) That is just what went thru my mind as I was listening .
JR, your avi scares me 
I'm sorry, that's my brain on cindyisms. I'm waiting on Brandi to bring me some water to put it out. 

Ok, stick your head under here!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 21, 2008, 07:26:10 PM »

Video Released Of FBI Questioning Casey's Parents
Friday, November 21, 2008 – updated: 6:26 pm EST November 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New FBI interviews released Friday revealed the most damaging evidence in the case against Casey could come from her own father.

"The worst odor that you could possibly smell in this world. I've smelled that odor before. It smelled like a decomposed body," George Anthony told investigators during a July 31 interview.

George is a retired homicide investigator. He said he would never forget the smell of human death and that's what he said he smelled coming from his daughter's car.

Eyewitness News obtained new video Friday showing the FBI interviewing George and Cindy Anthony.

GEORGE TALKS ABOUT "DISTINCT ODOR"

George Anthony, in the video, appears to be agonizing over what he knows and what he doesn't want to believe as a grandfather and father. One thing he seems sure of is that what he smelled in Casey's trunk was not rotting pizza, but rather the smell of human decomposition and, he said, it emanated into their home.

Two weeks after Caylee's disappearance came to light, George talked to the FBI for more than two hours. His emotional turmoil was raw when he talked about smelling Casey's car.

"That distinct odor. That's, that's something you never forget. That distinct odor. I, I, I believe something was placed in the back of that trunk," he said.

George told FBI Special Agent Scott Bolin the basketball-sized stain in the trunk also reeked and the agent said he expected to find out from the lab that there was human DNA in it.

"It all boils down to my daughter knows something. She won't say anything," George said.

Not for the first time, George blamed Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, for keeping her quiet at Caylee's expense. George told Bolin that he knows Casey is going away for a long time, but believes if she talks she can spare herself possible harm from inmates who target people who harm children.

"The answers are still very nearby," Bolin said. "They may not be at the house with you right now, but they're nearby."

George was trying to piece together the disjointed details Casey was revealing, but came to the same conclusion investigators have: that her story makes no sense. He said he misses looking at the moon and stars with Caylee every night at bedtime.

"I'd give up my life for her," he said.

GEORGE, CINDY TELL DIFFERENT STORIES

FBI interrogations expose George and Cindy Anthony and their stories are drastically different, especially when it came to Casey's abandoned car.

Two weeks after Cindy found out her granddaughter was missing and called deputies to arrest her daughter Casey, she was defending Casey to the FBI. She said Casey is smart enough not to leave self-incriminating evidence behind in her car trunk and, Cindy said, if it were her she'd have run the car into a river or off a cliff.

"I find it very hard to believe that Caylee, Casey had an opportunity to put Caylee in there for a short period of time to get the car stench that bad and take her somewhere else," Cindy told investigators during the July 30 questioning.

But her husband George told the FBI the very next day that Casey's story makes no sense.

"There's little threads of truth in all these little lies she's telling, I know it, but we just can't get it together," George said.

FBI special agent Scott Bolin's interview with George revealed something never heard before, what Casey told her parents during a jail visit about how the mysterious nanny kidnapped Caylee.

"Zanny is supposed to be the person that knocked her down and took her kid in front of witnesses, but we have no witnesses that say this happened outside of her," he said.

But George admitted that Caylee never ever mentioned Zanny the Nanny even though she often spoke of others she knew well.

"If you asked her, 'Did you have a good time with Zanny today?' There was never any brightness or anything like that come through her.

"There was no recognition on her part?" Bolin asked.

"No, none whatsoever," George replied.

If George and Cindy were watching news reports about the FBI videos, it would be the first time they saw what the other said to investigators. Eyewitness News asked George on Friday about the contradictory public comments he makes about Caylee being alive and the private comments revealed Friday.

George admitted he and Cindy were not always on the same page regarding Caylee. He wouldn't talk on camera, but he also said he keeps a journal of everything he tells investigators to keep the story straight.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

FBI QUESTIONS CINDY: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FBI QUESTIONS GEORGE: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: November 21, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

Cindy said Zaneida Fernandez Rodriguez?  @23:21 of the first video ...
Yes, I caught that, she also called herself an excellent mom. I am going to part 2 now, I'm just going to listen, she jumps around so much, she makes me nervous.

I actually listened to all four, and my gosh she is all over the place. If this is on medication, I can't imagine her without it. She is totally out there, and just grabbing every straw she could reach.

Yes very scatterbrained.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: November 21, 2008, 07:27:28 PM »

Brandi, I have a treat for you if you can PLEASE put my fire out! 

[/img]
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: November 21, 2008, 07:28:55 PM »

I just watched the 6:00 coverage on WFTV. This will probably not be backed up with a video, but those in the Orlando area watching can back me up.
Marti Salt (co-anchor) was reporting...............
Someone was questioning George about the different attitude and stories he said varying between closed doors and to the public.
Marti reported his answer was that he keeps a journal of what he's said to investigators to keep his stories straight.

Folks.........Stephen King can write this stuff!   

IMO, someone telling the truth is not going to have to keep a journal of what has been said and to whom.  The truth is the truth is the truth, each and every time, no matter who it's said to.  Not so hard to keep straight. 

What I took from that statement as I'm sure many of you have as well, meant was "to keep his lies straight"  JMO

Sorry messed up quote / post again
HaHa I laughed so hard when i read this i started to drool..haha
He is such a moron its sad
Y'know, I have been locked out of here for the past hour.. I am tired from pushing the door open to get back in 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: November 21, 2008, 07:29:40 PM »

Brandi, I have a treat for you......................

Messed up the post

[/img]
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: November 21, 2008, 07:31:46 PM »

Brandi, I think I now have your treat ready......................please put out the fire
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 21, 2008, 07:34:24 PM »

Video Released Of FBI Questioning George Anthony
Friday, November 21, 2008 – updated: 1:18 pm EST November 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- FBI tapes released Friday reveal new information about Casey Anthony and her web of lies surrounding the disappearance of her daughter Caylee. Casey Anthony told lie after lie to her parents and even stole from her daughter's own piggy bank.

Detectives told George that they were going to find out what happened to Caylee, regardless of whether Casey or the Anthonys got hurt in the process. During the interview on July 31, they made it very clear their focus was finding Caylee.

During investigators' interview with Casey Anthony's father George in late July, he told detectives that Caylee would run to grandmother Cindy or George before running to Casey, because they were always there for Caylee.

George told investigators Casey stole money from them for years, sometimes forged deposits and even stole from Caylee's piggy bank and her savings account. Investigators said Cindy was presenting the family through rose-colored glasses, because she could not accept the reality of what Casey had become and had a hard time facing the amount of money that Casey had stolen from them.

George also told detectives how Casey would not let him near her car trunk a week after Caylee disappeared. He wanted to retrieve the gas cans she had taken from his shed.

"She's done some bad things. I started to get sick about it. I got sick. I thought I knew my daughter," George told investigators. "Casey just blows past me. 'Dad, I'll get it.' I said, 'Casey, I'm capable of getting it out.' Then she says, 'Dad, I'll get it.' And she keeps pushing her hand back.' Don't come close, you know, type deal. Finally I get back to the back of the car. She opens up the trunk and she says, 'Here's your f****** cans.'"

George said his gut feeling told him something was wrong. Caylee was not with Casey that day, June 24, and she kept telling him Caylee was fine and was with the nanny.

George told detectives Casey added the job "nanny" to her own resume, which he called her out on because she had never worked as a nanny.

George also admitted he lost thousands of dollars on an emailed UK lottery scam, something he lied to his wife about, telling her instead he had gambled it away. (he's either really stupid or lying about this and actually did gamble it away)

Lee Anthony was not aware that his father lost the money through a scam.  He claimed online gambling in his police interview.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: November 21, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »

Brandi, I think I now have your treat ready......................please put out the fire

Sometimes, you just have to help yourself. I gave you the water. Stick your head under it.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: November 21, 2008, 07:36:48 PM »

FBI special agent Scott Bolin's interview with George revealed something never heard before, what Casey told her parents during a jail visit about how the mysterious nanny kidnapped Caylee.

"Zanny is supposed to be the person that knocked her down and took her kid in front of witnesses, but we have no witnesses that say this happened outside of her," he said.
-snipped-

We didn't hear about this until weeks later and it came from Rob Dick .... not George and Cindy .... IF this had been the story since the first time Casey was in jail .. WHY the heck would she have even brought SawGrass Apts into the story ...

IMO the JPB story may be a diversion to get the attention off SawGrass ... She may have originally told LE the "SawGrass story" thinking LE would find something immediately or already may have found something (Caylee or something that belongs to Caylee) at SawGrass ... that way she could have blamed it on the nanny ... THEN when she realized that nothing had been found there ... she switched to the JBlanchard Park story ... to get the attention away from SawGrass ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: November 21, 2008, 07:39:13 PM »

Sometimes, you just have to help yourself. I gave you the water. Stick your head under it.

I'm soooo sorry, I missed it. Here's an extra treat for you. Thank you! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #532 on: November 21, 2008, 07:40:43 PM »

This case is giving me tired head.  Cindy, George, Lee and most of all Casey need to nut up and tell the truth. I need to take my baby out. Night Monkeys. May check back in a little bit.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: November 21, 2008, 07:45:23 PM »

This case is giving me tired head.  Cindy, George, Lee and most of all Casey need to nut up and tell the truth. I need to take my baby out. Night Monkeys. May check back in a little bit.

I hear ya!

Laters, joesamas

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 21, 2008, 07:47:28 PM »

Good night joesamas mama

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: November 21, 2008, 07:47:40 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #536 on: November 21, 2008, 07:53:14 PM »

I have part 4 left of Cindy's interview, listened to all the others. I can't believe the way Cindy is telling such nonsense, and keeps going on and on about how pertinent this is to the case. Cindy, I hate to tell you this, but the FBI knows when something is pertinent or not. I can just imagine what was going on in the FBI guys minds while listening to this BS.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #537 on: November 21, 2008, 07:54:12 PM »

Sean Krause really needs to get over himself!

All About Krause: A Special Interview For You
Posted by Sean Krause on November 21st, 2008 1 Comment Printer-Friendly

Very often, I don’t allow others into my private life or explain what it is I do outside of TDBS. Many assume that because of the context of language used on this site that I must curse like a sailor in the real world. To answer, my alter ego is you, the reader, who grows tired and upset over reading a story of a missing girl in Orlando, Florida or some little punk ass kid who shoots his father but gets to go home for Thanksgiving.

Many get upset, including some of the women at Scared Monkeys who deem me as “sexist” because of the infamous “bored ass housewives” statement (which I am not sexist), over things I’ve said or my style of attack.

Whatever your reason of hating me, I don’t hate you. Those who do “hate” always come back, so I’ll be seeing you around. The people out there who do hate are either jealous or they’re upset because they’ve learned they got screwed over, such as the Gail St. Fraud case.

I listen to your opinions, although some go off the deep end on what my relationship with is with the Anthony’s.

I respect Cindy Anthony & George Anthony, imagine walking in their footsteps and having to endure what others can’t imagine. Instead, it’s the bored ass housewives who have nothing to do with their life who spread vicious lies and gossip to draw attention to themselves. The ones who object about it or make excuses are the ones guilty of it, as seen on Scared Monkeys and Webslueths as well. Get a life, leave Cindy alone.

With that in mind, Sloane Reed did an interview with yours truly and I figured she deserves a chance to get to know the real me, as do all of you. So, if Krause has entriged you and you’re curious to know the real me, then I refer you, by clicking here, and read away.

Learn the origin of TDBS, how much money I make, and some unknown tidbits Sloane was able to suck out of me. She’s a respected woman, I thank her for taking the time to getting to know the real me, and now you do too.

Whatevs, Sean.

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: November 21, 2008, 07:54:12 PM »

I have part 4 left of Cindy's interview, listened to all the others. I can't believe the way Cindy is telling such nonsense, and keeps going on and on about how pertinent this is to the case. Cindy, I hate to tell you this, but the FBI knows when something is pertinent or not. I can just imagine what was going on in the FBI guys minds while listening to this BS.

Cindy likes to be in control, IMO.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: November 21, 2008, 07:55:05 PM »

I have listened to all that have been released so far.  George was much easier to listen to than Cindy.
ANYONE is easier to listen to than Cindy..She is just like fingernails on a blackboard!!! I have to do her interviews a little bit at a time.

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.