March 28, 2024, 07:25:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357427 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #540 on: November 21, 2008, 07:55:34 PM »

I have part 4 left of Cindy's interview, listened to all the others. I can't believe the way Cindy is telling such nonsense, and keeps going on and on about how pertinent this is to the case. Cindy, I hate to tell you this, but the FBI knows when something is pertinent or not. I can just imagine what was going on in the FBI guys minds while listening to this BS.

Cindy likes to be in control, IMO.

I am listening to part 4 right now, and was just thinking the exact same thing.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: November 21, 2008, 07:55:47 PM »

This case is giving me tired head.  Cindy, George, Lee and most of all Casey need to nut up and tell the truth. I need to take my baby out. Night Monkeys. May check back in a little bit.

Does that mean grow a pair? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 21, 2008, 07:55:58 PM »

Brandi, I think I now have your treat ready......................please put out the fire

Sometimes, you just have to help yourself. I gave you the water. Stick your head under it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

I see it worked, jr!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: November 21, 2008, 07:57:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-video-interviews-george-cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

Casey told family the kidnapper was 'teaching her a lesson'
1:55 p.m. Cindy Anthony told FBI agents on Aug. 7 that Casey revealed to her brother, Lee, that the person who possibly took Caylee was "teaching her a lesson."

"Lee has more information on why Zannie would double crossed her," Cindy Anthony said. It's unclear what kind of lesson or why.

At some point, Casey gave her family her password for the home computer. She changed the password to "timer55."

"We have no clue what 'timer55' is," Cindy Anthony said.

She went on to say that Casey told Lee that "timer55" meant she had 55 days to be taught that lesson. It's 55 days from June 14 to August 9 - Caylee's birthday.

"We don't know if anything is going to change now because who knew police were going to be involved in this," Cindy Anthony said.

I believe that Cindy's control has been the glue that has fragilely held this family together for a long time and ... now that the situation is spinning out of control ... this woman is still desperately attempting to hold onto the reins.

George ... you have professed several times your love for Cindy.  Please ... take control and ... see that your wife receives professional help.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: November 21, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »

OK. I have never posted here before, so here goes. Much as I can't stand Cindy, shouldn't someone tell and show Casey that her mother is likley to die from malnutrition before this is over?

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #545 on: November 21, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »

Great job, SS.  Can I have this dance? 

Thank You Bearly..I know your not here now but if you read this later or in the morning...Thank You..I needed it

sry for going off earlier everyone...I haven't listened to a tape or interview in a long time as it effected me the same way..just burns me up thinking about what Caylee was living with and I can relate to it very closely..(long story)

It was wrong of me to say what I did about Caylee...see had a right to live a happy childhood and perhaps something down the road would have made that a possibility, some miracle would have brought her away from the environment she was living in..but I guess we'll never know...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: November 21, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18032901/detail.html

Caylee Sighting Reported; New Video Released
Anthony Family Not Giving Up Hope That Granddaughter Is Alive

POSTED: 11:40 am EST November 21, 2008
UPDATED: 4:29 pm EST November 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors released new video Friday of interviews with Cindy and George Anthony -- the same day the couple showed off a photo they said is a possible sighting of their granddaughter alive.

The photo, which was given to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, shows a little girl playing in a West Florida mall. The Anthony family asked media outlets to release the photo to the public.

Earlier this week, the OCSO announced it believed Caylee Anthony was dead and was abandoning efforts to find her alive. The agency said the decision was based on evidence collected.

The photo, which was given to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, shows a little girl playing in a West Florida mall. 

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with killing Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in July. She has not been found.

The photo was released on the same day prosecutors released five DVDs showing FBI investigators' interviews with Casey Anthony's parents. The interviews were conducted in late July and are the latest in evidence released in the case.

During one interview, George Anthony said another investigator told him that as many as 1,200 photos of Casey Anthony "are out there -- she's done some bad things."

Anthony describes his daughter as a young woman who has been weaving a web of lies for months.

He also said he expects his daughter to get jail time.

The videotapes of FBI interviews done with George and Cindy Anthony in late July also reveal in the months leading up to Caylee's disappearance, Casey Anthony was leading a life her parents claim they knew nothing about.

"She's going to be going away. I know deep in my heart she is," George Anthony said. "If there was some way I could get to her and talk to her…your life as you know it is over…"

George Anthony admits hiding from his wife and son the fact that sheriff’s detectives had found over 1,000 provocative photos of Casey retrieved from the family's computers, cameras and online.

Later in the interview, George Anthony all but admits the odor he smelled in his daughter car was the odor of decomposition. He also reveals that Casey Anthony was stealing cash from Caylee's piggy bank.

In another interview, Cindy Anthony points to friends of her daughter as being involved in Caylee's disappearance.

She said if her daughter was being quiet it was only to protect Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 21, 2008, 08:01:28 PM »

Good Evening Monks...old and new...couldn't get on this afternoon???? I am not yet finished with GA's tapes...I am on #3...do I need to finish them?  What about Cindy's tapes....I think I might need a Zanex to listen to her voice... I saw the video with her sitting next to George....I really do hope she is under a doctor's care...she looks AWFUL! I am not being nasty....she really looked AWFUL...my granny would have said she looked like the waking dead.

I was SHOCKED to see only 3 people on the defense witness list? Surely that isn't it???

did Nejame say who he was representing yet?
Has anyone heard anything about any visitors to casey?
And what if anything is the latest from JB?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: November 21, 2008, 08:02:43 PM »

OK. I have never posted here before, so here goes. Much as I can't stand Cindy, shouldn't someone tell and show Casey that her mother is likley to die from malnutrition before this is over?

Welcome to the cage! 

I think Casey would enjoy doing this to spite her mother. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: November 21, 2008, 08:03:11 PM »

NANCY GRACE TIME!!

Janet
5:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 21, 2008, 08:04:35 PM »

Welcome to the cage Flutterby42. I don't think Casey cares.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 21, 2008, 08:04:48 PM »

Welcome flutter! I serious think it would/does give casey great pleasure to see her mother in this condition....IMO she hates Cindy.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: November 21, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »

Welcome to the cage!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: November 21, 2008, 08:07:11 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18032901/detail.html

Caylee Sighting Reported; New Video Released
Anthony Family Not Giving Up Hope That Granddaughter Is Alive

POSTED: 11:40 am EST November 21, 2008
UPDATED: 4:29 pm EST November 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors released new video Friday of interviews with Cindy and George Anthony -- the same day the couple showed off a photo they said is a possible sighting of their granddaughter alive.

The photo, which was given to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, shows a little girl playing in a West Florida mall. The Anthony family asked media outlets to release the photo to the public.

Earlier this week, the OCSO announced it believed Caylee Anthony was dead and was abandoning efforts to find her alive. The agency said the decision was based on evidence collected.

The photo, which was given to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, shows a little girl playing in a West Florida mall. 

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with killing Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in July. She has not been found.

The photo was released on the same day prosecutors released five DVDs showing FBI investigators' interviews with Casey Anthony's parents. The interviews were conducted in late July and are the latest in evidence released in the case.

During one interview, George Anthony said another investigator told him that as many as 1,200 photos of Casey Anthony "are out there -- she's done some bad things."

Anthony describes his daughter as a young woman who has been weaving a web of lies for months.

He also said he expects his daughter to get jail time.

The videotapes of FBI interviews done with George and Cindy Anthony in late July also reveal in the months leading up to Caylee's disappearance, Casey Anthony was leading a life her parents claim they knew nothing about.

"She's going to be going away. I know deep in my heart she is," George Anthony said. "If there was some way I could get to her and talk to her…your life as you know it is over…"

George Anthony admits hiding from his wife and son the fact that sheriff’s detectives had found over 1,000 provocative photos of Casey retrieved from the family's computers, cameras and online.

Later in the interview, George Anthony all but admits the odor he smelled in his daughter car was the odor of decomposition. He also reveals that Casey Anthony was stealing cash from Caylee's piggy bank.

In another interview, Cindy Anthony points to friends of her daughter as being involved in Caylee's disappearance.

She said if her daughter was being quiet it was only to protect Caylee.

thanks for posting this...I am really outta the loop today..I think we might be getting a glimpse of what GA testified to at the GJ hearing..

Rest in Peace Caylee

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: November 21, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »

Good Evening Monks...old and new...couldn't get on this afternoon???? I am not yet finished with GA's tapes...I am on #3...do I need to finish them?  What about Cindy's tapes....I think I might need a Zanex to listen to her voice... I saw the video with her sitting next to George....I really do hope she is under a doctor's care...she looks AWFUL! I am not being nasty....she really looked AWFUL...my granny would have said she looked like the waking dead.

I was SHOCKED to see only 3 people on the defense witness list? Surely that isn't it???

Has anyone heard anything about any visitors to casey?

You better keep the bottle next to you.   
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: November 21, 2008, 08:07:33 PM »

Appreciate very much those of you posting of your observations of the today made available video interviews of the A's.

Should you end up seeing anywhere that you go any transcipts to these same interviews could you please bring those forward as well for me & others are video/audio challenged & at least me would like to see all the details but still know I greatly enjoy reading your posts about the ones that amaze you the most.

TYIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 21, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »

Welcome Flutterby!  I really don't think Casey is too worried about her mother. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: November 21, 2008, 08:09:01 PM »

Good Evening Monks...old and new...couldn't get on this afternoon???? It's been difficult all day for me here on the forum, staying connected. Not just you.I am not yet finished with GA's tapes...I am on #3...do I need to finish them? I finished them, not sure how important it all is. I just cannot get through Cindy's yet. I had to stop on #3. What about Cindy's tapes....I think I might need a Zanex to listen to her voice... I saw the video with her sitting next to George....I really do hope she is under a doctor's care...she looks AWFUL! I am not being nasty....she really looked AWFUL...my granny would have said she looked like the waking dead.She sure did look bad, and was very quiet! She either had her eyes closed most of the time, or was looking at the floor. Not sure which.

I was SHOCKED to see only 3 people on the defense witness list? Surely that isn't it???That's all I know about. Just 3. Odd, eh?

Has anyone heard anything about any visitors to casey?Just lawyers that I am aware of, and one clergyman.

Hey sunny. Lots of questions there; I'll take a stab at a few. (in red.)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 21, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »

She seems to be on that path, for sure.

Welcome to the cage, flutterby42!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #559 on: November 21, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »

Just finished catching up. As for Caylee calling George "Papa Joe" she wasn't referring to George. That video, I believe was taken at the nursing home on Father's Day and she was talking to Cindy's Dad. I could be wrong, but I always thought it was of that day. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.