March 28, 2024, 04:48:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357417 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: November 21, 2008, 09:34:55 PM »

I had spoken in here before, earlier in this case about these photo's and I said then that these photos are gonna be very bad,   Casey in compromising positions and alot of partying going on..........Also, Is Cindy really listening to what she is saying.....my God she just goes on and on about nothing at all........Doesshe really believe that Casey is trying to give her TIPS about where Caylee is, Jeez whats up with that, what are they suppose to do Guess about who and what happened and then Casey can say....I didnt tell our little secret, they guessed.....so very Stupid......
I thought of you when they were discussing those photos, I remember you talking about that.
I just cant wait until the trial because I believe that the Anthony's are gonna be shown just how much they didnt know about Casey and what she was doing......They are gonna see just how BAD Casey really is, that might just be the thing that opens Cindy's eues about how capable Casey is to do alot of things she didnt think she was capable of......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: November 21, 2008, 09:35:46 PM »

I still can not get my avatar to work
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #602 on: November 21, 2008, 09:36:53 PM »

G'Nite Mammy!!
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: November 21, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »

my bad now it is
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: November 21, 2008, 09:37:51 PM »

I tried to fix it for you, looks like you copied several links and pasted them.  Which one did you want? 
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: November 21, 2008, 09:39:13 PM »

I tried to fix it for you, looks like you copied several links and pasted them.  Which one did you want? 
the one that is showing now is fine  Thank-you
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: November 21, 2008, 09:41:45 PM »

Klaas...is there anyway you can put a christmas sweater on my little monkey avi........I dont want him to be cold....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: November 21, 2008, 09:43:09 PM »

One thing that bothers me is that GA and CA asked Caylee about Zanny and Caylee didn't know who they were talking about. HELLO! Neither of them did anything about this! Here is a huge red flag that their daughter is, once again, up to no good and they didn't question KC further? Why didn't they demand to meet her then? Get her phone number for emergency or any ruse to find out exactly who this woman was? They are testing Caylee, failing, and still do nothing. 
That was shocking and very telling. And the excuse Cindy gave about the nanny not getting paid. She loved Caylee and enjoyed babysitting her, and something about the nanny's father buying her a brand new car, so that I guess made up for Casey not paying her. 

Of course, Cindy believed that child caretakers do not need to pay bills or eat! They take care of children ONLY because they love children.

I gagged when I heard her say that. She is not a stupid woman. She just has lived in a state of denial for many, many years, IMO.

O/T: jr .. sorry, I don't like bananas. I had to give it away. But thanks for the thought!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: November 21, 2008, 09:45:15 PM »

Klaas...is there anyway you can put a christmas sweater on my little monkey avi........I dont want him to be cold....

Yeah, let me see what I can find for her 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 21, 2008, 09:45:20 PM »

Good Night Mammy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: November 21, 2008, 09:47:05 PM »

Men can be an expensive hobby.  She had how many going at any one time, she was feeding them & buying supplies & other things for their dwellings.  The thrill of thievery can also be involved in her mindset.  Quite the jet setter she was putting herself out there as, being able to charge her friends airline tickets, we know that was done it just hasn't been released on who's credit card yet.

Ok, I am not part of the "we" know group, can you elaborate on the tickets, etc..... I missed this somewhere.

TIA

It has been referenced that KC made all of the arrangements for the trip to Puerto Rico for the group of friends herself online, think CA may have referenced this in one of the earlier interviews that had been released in either Dump 1 or 2.  It was rumored that KC not only made the arrangements of flights but also charged them on a credit card that she had & that very possibly the credit card belonged to someone unknown to KC, hey maybe it was a client, I am speculating on that one for knowing her thievery he/she could have easily been pick pocketed in some fashion along with identity theft by KC which is what I think she did to CA but again that is speculation. 

It is just $25,000 - $40,000 doesn't just appear on somebody's credit card statement to be dealt with in a 30-60 day period & that is the story that CA gave to her Mom that was then retold to her brother at the time that the theft from KC GrandPa was stolen from & CA had to make a withdrawal from her 401K in the amount of $25,000.  That KC had charged up a storm on CA's credit cards, I don't buy that story, need many more details as it makes no sense to me.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: November 21, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »

I had spoken in here before, earlier in this case about these photo's and I said then that these photos are gonna be very bad,   Casey in compromising positions and alot of partying going on..........Also, Is Cindy really listening to what she is saying.....my God she just goes on and on about nothing at all........Doesshe really believe that Casey is trying to give her TIPS about where Caylee is, Jeez whats up with that, what are they suppose to do Guess about who and what happened and then Casey can say....I didnt tell our little secret, they guessed.....so very Stupid......
I thought of you when they were discussing those photos, I remember you talking about that.

HH .. I also thought about your having mentioned some bad pictures a while ago when I heard this.

Mammy: Good Night!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: November 21, 2008, 09:47:40 PM »

Yeah, let me see what I can find for her 
Thank you so much.......she's too little not tot have something warm on......

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: November 21, 2008, 09:49:14 PM »

George said he keep a journal to keep the storystraight!!!
If you tell the truth the story would be straight right?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: November 21, 2008, 09:49:30 PM »

HH .. I also thought about your having mentioned some bad pictures a while ago when I heard this.

Yes.....and believe me,,,,,,,,they are bad......there's no way the  Anthony's will be able to esplain them away.....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 21, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in Casey's killing belt?
Absolutely!!

Justme...do you know you are nekkid!
I dont like looking at myself anymore than I have to, lol. Maybe I'll decide to get dressed when I post more.  Well jump right in!!! Most of the time I lurk from my phone. Hope you are staying warm as I am freezing my tail off being naked and all.... ( DFW here ) moved from Houston to MO last year and you bet your boots I am freezing - it is 21 right now....Don't let my dear Dolce know but I have on sweats and wool socks right now

I sure wish somebody could break Casey so that her parents denial would end ( maybe or NOT ) and Cindy could ( another maybe ) start healing.

I would like to see that too...but I do not believe she will be broken..IMO Casey is evil...not just bad, but evil. I know Cindy has done and said a lot of stupid, ignorant things...but after seeing her in the video today I do feel she is dying...piece by piece...I can't imagine being in her shoes and honestly I really don't want to...I can't imagine having to choose between your child (keeping her alive) and your grandchild (who is dead because of your child)...... talk about being haunted. My opinion on this is not popular and that's OK...I have to go with my heart on this one.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: November 21, 2008, 09:51:50 PM »

Yes.....and believe me,,,,,,,,they are bad......there's no way the  Anthony's will be able to esplain them away.....
how did you know of these photos and where are they?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: November 21, 2008, 09:52:58 PM »

It is really troulesome when CA leans over and says to the agent " But it will all make sense when Caylee is found!" WTF!!

I think she  needs desperately to believe that Caylee was kidnapped and will be found...no matter how ridiculous it may sound to us.....and everyone else who hears it...I think it is her only thread to sanity

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: November 21, 2008, 09:53:55 PM »

It is really troulesome when CA leans over and says to the agent " But it will all make sense when Caylee is found!" WTF!!

I think she  needs desperately to believe that Caylee was kidnapped and will be found...no matter how ridiculous it may sound to us.....and everyone else who hears it...I think it is her only thread to sanity

I believe it was easier for Cindy to believe the lies, than to face the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: November 21, 2008, 09:54:09 PM »

HH, I knew I had heard that early on...sorry I couldn't remember who said it...but I do remember the reference to the pictures

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.