March 28, 2024, 08:39:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357371 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: November 21, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »

I'm going to try and get some sleep.  Goodnight Monkeys!

Night mammy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: November 21, 2008, 09:56:19 PM »

I had spoken in here before, earlier in this case about these photo's and I said then that these photos are gonna be very bad,   Casey in compromising positions and alot of partying going on..........Also, Is Cindy really listening to what she is saying.....my God she just goes on and on about nothing at all........Doesshe really believe that Casey is trying to give her TIPS about where Caylee is, Jeez whats up with that, what are they suppose to do Guess about who and what happened and then Casey can say....I didnt tell our little secret, they guessed.....so very Stupid......

HH, I knew I had heard that early on...sorry I couldn't remember who said it...but I do remember the reference to the pictures
Yea,  I cannot tell a Lie......It twas me.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #622 on: November 21, 2008, 09:56:42 PM »

I had spoken in here before, earlier in this case about these photo's and I said then that these photos are gonna be very bad,   Casey in compromising positions and alot of partying going on..........Also, Is Cindy really listening to what she is saying.....my God she just goes on and on about nothing at all........Doesshe really believe that Casey is trying to give her TIPS about where Caylee is, Jeez whats up with that, what are they suppose to do Guess about who and what happened and then Casey can say....I didnt tell our little secret, they guessed.....so very Stupid......
I thought of you when they were discussing those photos, I remember you talking about that.

HH .. I also thought about your having mentioned some bad pictures a while ago when I heard this.

Mammy: Good Night!
Yes.....and believe me,,,,,,,,they are bad......there's no way the  Anthony's will be able to esplain them away.....

I wonder what the time frame is for these pictures........?

Wonder if these ae the usual suspects, or a new group we haven't seen or heard of?

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: November 21, 2008, 09:56:49 PM »

I think Annie is the key to the truth.
that is why we have not seen anything from her.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 21, 2008, 09:56:53 PM »

Men can be an expensive hobby.  She had how many going at any one time, she was feeding them & buying supplies & other things for their dwellings.  The thrill of thievery can also be involved in her mindset.  Quite the jet setter she was putting herself out there as, being able to charge her friends airline tickets, we know that was done it just hasn't been released on who's credit card yet.

Ok, I am not part of the "we" know group, can you elaborate on the tickets, etc..... I missed this somewhere.

TIA

I am in the same group as you ....I thought she just made the reservations.... I did know she charged them on someone credit cards other than those who the tickets were for

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: November 21, 2008, 09:57:30 PM »

Ok, this is a bizarre and not so nice of a thought. You know how an old, sick animal just stops eating, making their death closer? Maybe Cindy is doing the same, kind of a slow suicide, so she doesn't have to testify against Casey in January. By then, she will either be in a mental hospital because of drug abuse or a hospital to rehabilitate a withered, malnourished body. I am not suggesting this is a conscious thing, rather a subconscious way of not having to testify.

Ok, back to my artwork. Made a better tribute to flutterby .. and she is not even here anymore. LOL

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #626 on: November 21, 2008, 09:57:52 PM »

http://www.kbtx.com/local/headlines/34904179.html

This video breaks my heart as I see a parent longing to find their child NO matter what, also because this is where I grew up

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: November 21, 2008, 09:57:52 PM »

hello all, still watching George video..can't watch Cindy's to the end made me sick..

hi Tv....I had to stop after # 3 for Ga....will watch more tomorrow...not sure when I can stomach watching CA's

Rest in Peace Caylee

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: November 21, 2008, 09:58:38 PM »

hey guys...my little one has a stomach bug...we have been up all night ....it has been bad....could someone please tell me what i have missed today???
Niki, there are new videos out.  Maybe Klaasend will give you the link.  Sorry about your baby, do they still use Pedialyte????

I just saw this ALWAYS..been busy with her all day..she wont let me leave her side..But yes, they do use Pedialyte....so far, she is holding stuff downright now...

BTW, I LOVE the new avi!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: November 21, 2008, 09:58:54 PM »

I still can not get my avatar to work

It is swiniging...you want it to go to work??

Rest in Peace Caylee

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: November 21, 2008, 10:00:03 PM »

Ok, this is a bizarre and not so nice of a thought. You know how an old, sick animal just stops eating, making their death closer? Maybe Cindy is doing the same, kind of a slow suicide, so she doesn't have to testify against Casey in January. By then, she will either be in a mental hospital because of drug abuse or a hospital to rehabilitate a withered, malnourished body. I am not suggesting this is a conscious thing, rather a subconscious way of not having to testify.

Ok, back to my artwork. Made a better tribute to flutterby .. and she is not even here anymore. LOL

You did good work
I love hummingbirds can you make me one?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: November 21, 2008, 10:00:13 PM »

I thought of you when they were discussing those photos, I remember you talking about that.

HH .. I also thought about your having mentioned some bad pictures a while ago when I heard this.

Yes.....and believe me,,,,,,,,they are bad......there's no way the  Anthony's will be able to esplain them away.....
how did you know of these photos and where are they?
As much as I hate to say this, I will just say that I have a friend who is LE and he kinda made reference to me a couple months ago about these pictures,  they are in the custody of OCSD....and now probable the states attourney has them to be used in court....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #632 on: November 21, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »

Could very well be, I wonder why George doesn't look withered and malnourished?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: November 21, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »

I wonder what the time frame is for these pictures........?

Wonder if these ae the usual suspects, or a new group we haven't seen or heard of?

The group from Fusions is my understanding....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: November 21, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »

I think Annie is the key to the truth.
that is why we have not seen anything from her.
Annie and Jessie both will be key witnesses for the State.......I think Annie will bring alot of interesting things to the table, things that will shed light on alot of the "going on's" during June and July.......

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 21, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »

I don't think that is as bizarre as one might think....the woman is wasting away...that is obvious....and I do believe she is barely holding onto her sanity ...the truth will IMO put her right over the edge...a complete and total breakdown...no matter how I feel about her and her actions...no one deserves to be in the nightmare she lives in...one that is partially her own creation....

Rest in Peace Caylee

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: November 21, 2008, 10:06:19 PM »

I still can not get my avatar to work

It is swiniging...you want it to go to work??

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: November 21, 2008, 10:10:06 PM »

Hiyas, Flossy!

And hi to the whole cage!

Looks like another day of mickey mouse antics awaits us.

Way OT but, any chance we can get Brandi's collection (Klaas's too) of the monkeys they have created added so we can all use them? It certainly would make this monkey happy. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: November 21, 2008, 10:10:30 PM »

http://www.kbtx.com/local/headlines/34904179.html

This video breaks my heart as I see a parent longing to find their child NO matter what, also because this is where I grew up

I hope I never loses someone in a manner that necessitates calling in TES...but if I did...I would certainly be blessed to have them there.  A little 3 yo old boy went missing 2 days ago in a nearby county...wandered away in a very wooded, rural area as his mom went to look after a new baby...he and his dog....the response for volunteers was amazing....and 6-7 hours little the little boy and his dog were found....I thought, as the news reports were coming out every hour or so, a couple more hours and I am calling Tim

Rest in Peace Caylee

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: November 21, 2008, 10:11:42 PM »

everyone in here is so nice
I hope no one ever has to hit me with nanners 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.