March 28, 2024, 09:25:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357376 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 21, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »

Ok, this is a bizarre and not so nice of a thought. You know how an old, sick animal just stops eating, making their death closer? Maybe Cindy is doing the same, kind of a slow suicide, so she doesn't have to testify against Casey in January. By then, she will either be in a mental hospital because of drug abuse or a hospital to rehabilitate a withered, malnourished body. I am not suggesting this is a conscious thing, rather a subconscious way of not having to testify.

Ok, back to my artwork. Made a better tribute to flutterby .. and she is not even here anymore. LOL

You did good work
I love hummingbirds can you make me one?

Made this quickly for you, prolly should make the ring around the bird's neck sparkle too... not enough time to do that right now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: November 21, 2008, 10:12:36 PM »

HH - the best I can do tonight is a blanket 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 21, 2008, 10:12:42 PM »

I think Annie is the key to the truth.
that is why we have not seen anything from her.
Annie and Jessie both will be key witnesses for the State.......I think Annie will bring alot of interesting things to the table, things that will shed light on alot of the "going on's" during June and July.......

I think the same thing.... and Jesse IMO knows a lot more than we have heard about

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #643 on: November 21, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »

I would be interested to see what an FBI Profiler would come up with after observing each of these family members. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 21, 2008, 10:14:12 PM »

Hiyas, Flossy!

And hi to the whole cage!

Looks like another day of mickey mouse antics awaits us.

Way OT but, any chance we can get Brandi's collection (Klaas's too) of the monkeys they have created added so we can all use them? It certainly would make this monkey happy. 

hi Shell...I asked the same thing a couple of days ago!  I got my fingers crossed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 21, 2008, 10:14:15 PM »

Hiyas, Flossy!

And hi to the whole cage!

Looks like another day of mickey mouse antics awaits us.

Way OT but, any chance we can get Brandi's collection (Klaas's too) of the monkeys they have created added so we can all use them? It certainly would make this monkey happy. 

We're working on that. I think we need to get in touch with Dugga. I have not met him yet, but I have read a lot of his posts. (I got nosy and read his profile.)  LOL Seems to be a wonderful guy.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: November 21, 2008, 10:15:35 PM »

Aww  thats great..Thank You.......please cover her up for me........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: November 21, 2008, 10:15:52 PM »

everyone in here is so nice
I hope no one ever has to hit me with nanners 

We have a good group.....we get testy from time  to time....but the nanners don't hurt too bad and they are rather tasty

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 21, 2008, 10:16:43 PM »

Aww  thats great..Thank You.......please cover her up for me........

That's very nice. And Christmassy too. Smile

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 21, 2008, 10:16:47 PM »

Ok, this is a bizarre and not so nice of a thought. You know how an old, sick animal just stops eating, making their death closer? Maybe Cindy is doing the same, kind of a slow suicide, so she doesn't have to testify against Casey in January. By then, she will either be in a mental hospital because of drug abuse or a hospital to rehabilitate a withered, malnourished body. I am not suggesting this is a conscious thing, rather a subconscious way of not having to testify.

Ok, back to my artwork. Made a better tribute to flutterby .. and she is not even here anymore. LOL

You did good work

Made this quickly for you, prolly should make the ring around the bird's neck sparkle too... not enough time to do that right now.

Brandi that is beautiful!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #650 on: November 21, 2008, 10:17:21 PM »

Whew, I made it through all 4 of Cindys and all 7 of Georges tapes. I had to listen to them with my headphones, and I swear my ears are bleeding. 

I truly feel for them, although I can't put myself in their shoes, I cannot understand how you could actually believe anything that Casey has said as the truth.  They keep saying there is a bit of truth in her stories, but I am having a hard time finding that even.

Our kids, are honest, sometimes to a fault, (be careful what you ask) so I can't imagine how you know the difference, when she has been lying for literally years to them......

Thanks HH for the info, I guess she must not have "posted" those pictures, because I would think they would be everywhere with those little fuzzy things over all the "bleeped" parts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: November 21, 2008, 10:17:26 PM »

aawww that is too darn cute!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: November 21, 2008, 10:17:57 PM »

We have a good group.....we get testy from time  to time....but the nanners don't hurt too bad and they are rather tasty

Yes and biting occurs too.....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: November 21, 2008, 10:18:09 PM »

I would be interested to see what an FBI Profiler would come up with after observing each of these family members. 

Dolce, that would be some interesting reading for certain

Rest in Peace Caylee

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: November 21, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »

You did good work

THANK-YOU
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: November 21, 2008, 10:19:43 PM »

They are usually spot on too.  I would not doubt for a second if the FBI has not already done this and has it for their investigation and for the Prosecution to use in building the case. 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 21, 2008, 10:20:19 PM »

Brandi, your comment about Cindy wasting away as an avoidance technique may very well be true.  It is not so far from my own suggestion about her being wracked with guilt for not realizing the seriousness of Casey's problems with resentment, jealousy, anger, spite or whatever it was and her being the one who actually called the police which led to Casey's arrest.  I do not think Cindy would ever have done anything deliberately to put Caylee in danger but her game-playing with Casey and her refusal to see the problems with Casey may very well have led to this terrible tragedy.  I think Cindy is punishing herself in a way.  This is amateur psychology and we both could be wrong, but if I had done what Cindy has done---called my daughter a sociopath and a chronic liar, refused to admit the extent of her lies and not taken action earlier to find her and my granddaughter---I would feel a certain amount of guilt.  Casey is the main one to blame but to the extent that they enabled her erratic and irresponsible behavior, George and Cindy are to blame, too.  I hope Cindy will start to eat, get counseling and face the truth of this horrible situation before another tragedy occurs. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: November 21, 2008, 10:20:20 PM »

Yes and biting occurs too.....

LOL....ouchie

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: November 21, 2008, 10:21:49 PM »

You did good work

THANK-YOU

More sparkle now:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 21, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »

They are usually spot on too.  I would not doubt for a second if the FBI has not already done this and has it for their investigation and for the Prosecution to use in building the case. 

I wouldn't doubt it...since the FBI have been in this from the beginning...I wouldn't doubt this case will be used in training purposed in the future

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.