April 16, 2024, 07:55:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 358981 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: November 21, 2008, 10:43:38 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.Don't forget to lock the cage and turn out the lights.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: November 21, 2008, 10:44:20 PM »

Out of CA's interview, all of it..Yes. I tortured myself and listened to all of it!! She said NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I am sorry and frustrated with her at the same time! I can't believe she uses sentences like"common sense tells me..." Are you kidding me? Not one item in any of these tracts of interview show any common sense. Can they really put her on the stand?

yes they can and watch her committ verbal suicide on the stand

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: November 21, 2008, 10:44:24 PM »

She is going on now about Amy getting a new car and that she (Cindy) thinks maybe that Amy is Zanny and that Casey could have pulled it out of the air and blah and blah and Amy=suspect and that Amy could be the nanny.  Amy is a student and works so how could she be the nanny?  Cindy is as big a liar and as nutty as Casey.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: November 21, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

Brandi, your comment about Cindy wasting away as an avoidance technique may very well be true.  It is not so far from my own suggestion about her being wracked with guilt for not realizing the seriousness of Casey's problems with resentment, jealousy, anger, spite or whatever it was and her being the one who actually called the police which led to Casey's arrest.  I do not think Cindy would ever have done anything deliberately to put Caylee in danger but her game-playing with Casey and her refusal to see the problems with Casey may very well have led to this terrible tragedy.  I think Cindy is punishing herself in a way.  This is amateur psychology and we both could be wrong, but if I had done what Cindy has done---called my daughter a sociopath and a chronic liar, refused to admit the extent of her lies and not taken action earlier to find her and my granddaughter---I would feel a certain amount of guilt.  Casey is the main one to blame but to the extent that they enabled her erratic and irresponsible behavior, George and Cindy are to blame, too.  I hope Cindy will start to eat, get counseling and face the truth of this horrible situation before another tragedy occurs. 

Just to add...and this is just me just speculating on some other sides to this theory- but Cindy has already wiggled out of a polygraph because of her meds..so there is a definate possiblity that she is setting up some kind of "too mentally/emotionally unstable to testify" sort of thing here too....She may very well know what has happened yet feels like so much of it is her fault, she wants NO more blood on her hands (so to speak) by saying anything under oath that could be used against casey..( i have little doubt tho that she wouldnt perjure herself in a heart beat if it comes down to it)

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #704 on: November 21, 2008, 10:47:13 PM »

Out of CA's interview, all of it..Yes. I tortured myself and listened to all of it!! She said NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I am sorry and frustrated with her at the same time! I can't believe she uses sentences like"common sense tells me..." Are you kidding me? Not one item in any of these tracts of interview show any common sense. Can they really put her on the stand?

Who put her on the stand?
Not the prosecution she gives them absolutely nothing. They would be better off just to play the 911 calls and leave it at that.  After listening to all 11 videos, I think it is clear why GA was called for the GJ and Cindy was left to drive Casey to Baez's office, etc.
The defense?  Well given Baez's previous choices, maybe, but she is so scattered she can't possibly help.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: November 21, 2008, 10:47:33 PM »

Well, you are a better woman than I ... I made it 1/2 way through her Part 3 and had to stop. I'll finish tomorrow. Probably. She just rambles on and on, seldom finishing one thought, trying to control the conversation. Just drives me nutz!
I doubt i'm better than you! Trust me, I had drink in hand before I even thought of listening to her! I truly do feel for the jurors in this case, i'm not kidding!

Carmen
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: November 21, 2008, 10:48:18 PM »

CINDY CHANGED THE TIME LINE!  Am I the only one that noticed it?  At the end of the 4th interview she tells the Zanny at the park kidnapping story and says more than once that it  occured on June 14th.  I am sure that is what I heard.

It is so crazy how she keeps making excuses and looks for clues in Casey's actions

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: November 21, 2008, 10:48:45 PM »

I had spoken in here before, earlier in this case about these photo's and I said then that these photos are gonna be very bad,   Casey in compromising positions and alot of partying going on..........Also, Is Cindy really listening to what she is saying.....my God she just goes on and on about nothing at all........Doesshe really believe that Casey is trying to give her TIPS about where Caylee is, Jeez whats up with that, what are they suppose to do Guess about who and what happened and then Casey can say....I didnt tell our little secret, they guessed.....so very Stupid......
I thought of you when they were discussing those photos, I remember you talking about that.

HH .. I also thought about your having mentioned some bad pictures a while ago when I heard this.

Mammy: Good Night!
Yes.....and believe me,,,,,,,,they are bad......there's no way the  Anthony's will be able to esplain them away.....

I wonder what the time frame is for these pictures........?

Wonder if these ae the usual suspects, or a new group we haven't seen or heard of?

The group from Fusions is my understanding....

And this is why Teddy Piper high tailed it out of town and was so difficult handing over the publicized photos?  Piper even resorted to getting an attorney, who was just as uncooperative with the police.  (Orange County Sheriff report page 588)
I don't remember Tiddy Piper or his attorney. Do you have a link? 

Sorry I don't have a link.  It is a PDF file I downloaded.  It's labeled Orange County Sheriff Report.  Also in this pdf is Casey's handwritten letter dated Aug 14 asking for a meeting with her father & some im discussion with Tony R (the fired cop).
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: November 21, 2008, 10:49:44 PM »

Well, you are a better woman than I ... I made it 1/2 way through her Part 3 and had to stop. I'll finish tomorrow. Probably. She just rambles on and on, seldom finishing one thought, trying to control the conversation. Just drives me nutz!
I doubt i'm better than you! Trust me, I had drink in hand before I even thought of listening to her! I truly do feel for the jurors in this case, i'm not kidding!

LOL! No fair. Maybe tomorrow I'll grab a drink before I listen to the last of them. Thanks for the idea.

teehee

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: November 21, 2008, 10:50:36 PM »

Brandi, your comment about Cindy wasting away as an avoidance technique may very well be true.  It is not so far from my own suggestion about her being wracked with guilt for not realizing the seriousness of Casey's problems with resentment, jealousy, anger, spite or whatever it was and her being the one who actually called the police which led to Casey's arrest.  I do not think Cindy would ever have done anything deliberately to put Caylee in danger but her game-playing with Casey and her refusal to see the problems with Casey may very well have led to this terrible tragedy.  I think Cindy is punishing herself in a way.  This is amateur psychology and we both could be wrong, but if I had done what Cindy has done---called my daughter a sociopath and a chronic liar, refused to admit the extent of her lies and not taken action earlier to find her and my granddaughter---I would feel a certain amount of guilt.  Casey is the main one to blame but to the extent that they enabled her erratic and irresponsible behavior, George and Cindy are to blame, too.  I hope Cindy will start to eat, get counseling and face the truth of this horrible situation before another tragedy occurs. 

Just to add...and this is just me just speculating on some other sides to this theory- but Cindy has already wiggled out of a polygraph because of her meds..so there is a definate possiblity that she is setting up some kind of "too mentally/emotionally unstable to testify" sort of thing here too....She may very well know what has happened yet feels like so much of it is her fault, she wants NO more blood on her hands (so to speak) by saying anything under oath that could be used against casey..( i have little doubt tho that she wouldnt perjure herself in a heart beat if it comes down to it)

As my Dr. informed me, I think she said 3/4 of all of SoCal population on the freeway is on one form or another of tranq/antidepressant- I do not think that (the meds) will excuse Cindy. JMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #710 on: November 21, 2008, 10:51:40 PM »

LOL! No fair. Maybe tomorrow I'll grab a drink before I listen to the last of them. Thanks for the idea.

teehee

A big drink Brandi, and don't use headphones, without protection of some kind!!!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: November 21, 2008, 10:52:34 PM »

CINDY CHANGED THE TIME LINE!  Am I the only one that noticed it?  At the end of the 4th interview she tells the Zanny at the park kidnapping story and says more than once that it  occured on June 14th.  I am sure that is what I heard.

It is so crazy how she keeps making excuses and looks for clues in Casey's actions

I saw the Cin/George interview but am not sure what interview (in parts) you are all referencing. Link plz, pretty plz?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: November 21, 2008, 10:53:22 PM »

As my Dr. informed me, I think she said 3/4 of all of SoCal population on the freeway is on one form or another of tranq/antidepressant- I do not think that (the meds) will excuse Cindy. JMHO

wow, what a statistic!

My original point was that she will be too sick, in a hospital or mental ward by the time of the trial in order to testify.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: November 21, 2008, 10:55:48 PM »

I saw the Cin/George interview but am not sure what interview (in parts) you are all referencing. Link plz, pretty plz?

It is in the FBI interviews that were released today.  The one I am talking about is almost at the end of the 4th CA interview.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 21, 2008, 10:56:47 PM »

All of the interviews released today are at: http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: November 21, 2008, 10:56:48 PM »

Ohmigod, all this crap about "generic names" and quotation marks and maybe Jeff is really Ricardo and maybe Zanny is really Amy and Casey is giving little clues in code and all this stuff is pure b.s.  If Casey is crazy, Cindy is crazier.  But here is the thing I notice when I discount all the crapola:

1.  Cindy shows up with all kinds of notes and a story to tell. 

2.  Cindy just jabbers.  The policeman offers very few questions.  He lets her ramble, and I am sure he was amazed at her rambling and her duplicity.

3.  Cindy has an argument and she wants to blame others and make Casey seem the innocent little victim.

4.  Cindy just said "the car was not an issue" when the car had the smell of death on it.

5.  It is just a stream of excuses for Casey, the same stream that she has been doing for years, enabling Casey by lying for her.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: November 21, 2008, 10:56:58 PM »

*self edit to add pain killer

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 21, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »

Cindy admits in the 3rd one that she has smelled dead bodies.  But she is claiming that she just made up that it smelled as bad as a dead body to get the cops to come there and at the same time she says that a pizza in a hot car will smell as bad as a dead body.  The woman is a chronic liar.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: November 21, 2008, 11:01:29 PM »

All of the interviews released today are at: http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

gracias  (insert Seasearchers monkey with sombrero)

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 21, 2008, 11:03:16 PM »

O.k., coming in late tonight with this, but just watched the GA interview and I am SO mad!  George says they "haven't gotten any cooperation from Day 1" (meaning from LE). Excuse You!  Casey has not cooperated from Day 1 (July 15th)!  He also has the unmitigated gall to say LE is "supposed to protect and serve and has not done that".  Excuse You, George Anthony! It was Casey Anthony's responsibility, as Caylee's mother, to protect Caylee (not LE's)!  It was your and CA's responsibility, as her Grandparents (and next of kin), to protect Caylee.  It was Lee's responsibility, as the next familial blood relative, to protect Caylee.  Caylee did not belong to LE, she belonged to your family-you are responsible in every way!  Documented Police Reports show that you and CA knew there were serious issues and You, CA, and Lee failed to do anything to correct the situation.  How dare you blame anyone else for your daughter's callous indifference towards her missing two-year-old who she did not even voluntarily report of her own free will, even 30/31 days later?

I also agree with an earlier poster that George's body language excluded Cindy and she clutched at his hands during this interview,inserting herself.  He was noticeably devoid of any tenderness towards her or even regard for her during this interview.  IMO, Cindy was somewhat medicated, but largely acting the poor-pitiful-woe-is-me part, as George became the "strong" spokesman/hero/champion for KidFinders...set-up!  We all know it's not in Cindy's nature to be the least bit submissive to George in any respect. If you watch closely at the end of the interview, CA thinks they're done and suddenly she has the "strength" to lean over quickly like she's ready to go and her expression completely changes.  They're asked to make a statement to others and she's suddenly Suzy Submissive again.  Just a few seconds later though, she disagrees with the interviewer and begins shaking her head no Cindy-style.  Pathetic!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.