March 28, 2024, 04:36:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357416 times)
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: November 21, 2008, 11:04:20 PM »

As my Dr. informed me, I think she said 3/4 of all of SoCal population on the freeway is on one form or another of tranq/antidepressant- I do not think that (the meds) will excuse Cindy. JMHO

right, as is probably half of the entire u.s. at some point, but I'm just saying...it DID get her out of a poly...who's to say it wont get her out of testifying...
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: November 21, 2008, 11:06:21 PM »

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in Casey's killing belt?
Absolutely!!

Justme...do you know you are nekkid!
I dont like looking at myself anymore than I have to, lol. Maybe I'll decide to get dressed when I post more.  Well jump right in!!! Most of the time I lurk from my phone. Hope you are staying warm as I am freezing my tail off being naked and all.... ( DFW here ) moved from Houston to MO last year and you bet your boots I am freezing - it is 21 right now....Don't let my dear Dolce know but I have on sweats and wool socks right now

I sure wish somebody could break Casey so that her parents denial would end ( maybe or NOT ) and Cindy could ( another maybe ) start healing.

I would like to see that too...but I do not believe she will be broken..IMO Casey is evil...not just bad, but evil. I know Cindy has done and said a lot of stupid, ignorant things...but after seeing her in the video today I do feel she is dying...piece by piece...I can't imagine being in her shoes and honestly I really don't want to...I can't imagine having to choose between your child (keeping her alive) and your grandchild (who is dead because of your child)...... talk about being haunted. My opinion on this is not popular and that's OK...I have to go with my heart on this one.
I know all about not having the popular opinion as mine is the same as yours. And its okay with me as well.

From Day One..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 21, 2008, 11:07:12 PM »

O.k., coming in late tonight with this, but just watched the GA interview and I am SO mad!  George says they "haven't gotten any cooperation from Day 1" (meaning from LE). Excuse You!  Casey has not cooperated from Day 1 (July 15th)!  He also has the unmitigated gall to say LE is "supposed to protect and serve and has not done that".  Excuse You, George Anthony! It was Casey Anthony's responsibility, as Caylee's mother, to protect Caylee (not LE's)!  It was your and CA's responsibility, as her Grandparents (and next of kin), to protect Caylee.  It was Lee's responsibility, as the next familial blood relative, to protect Caylee.  Caylee did not belong to LE, she belonged to your family-you are responsible in every way!  Documented Police Reports show that you and CA knew there were serious issues and You, CA, and Lee failed to do anything to correct the situation.  How dare you blame anyone else for your daughter's callous indifference towards her missing two-year-old who she did not even voluntarily report of her own free will, even 30/31 days later?

I also agree with an earlier poster that George's body language excluded Cindy and she clutched at his hands during this interview,inserting herself.  He was noticeably devoid of any tenderness towards her or even regard for her during this interview.  IMO, Cindy was somewhat medicated, but largely acting the poor-pitiful-woe-is-me part, as George became the "strong" spokesman/hero/champion for KidFinders...set-up!  We all know it's not in Cindy's nature to be the least bit submissive to George in any respect. If you watch closely at the end of the interview, CA thinks they're done and suddenly she has the "strength" to lean over quickly like she's ready to go and her expression completely changes.  They're asked to make a statement to others and she's suddenly Suzy Submissive again.  Just a few seconds later though, she disagrees with the interviewer and begins shaking her head no Cindy-style.  Pathetic!

All excellent points that I am sure we all agree on. I also share your anger. How dare they!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: November 21, 2008, 11:08:46 PM »

I just got in the door a few minutes ago and ... have not had time to listen to the Cindy/George FBI recordings but ... a friend from the Seattle left a message on my voice mail.  She has digested these recordings already and ... has begin some analysis.

1.  George stated to the FBI agent that on June 24th Casey took the gas cans out of a bin that was inside the trunk of her vehicle.

2.  Cindy itemized to the FBI agent what was inside the trunk when Casey's vehicle was retrieved from the tow yard on July 16th.  Apparently there was not bin mentioned.

Can anybody confirm this?

Thank you.

Janet

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 21, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »

Could some nice monkey please give me the link to George and Cindy's interview; I seem to have misplaced it. The one where Cindy is comatose.

TIA

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: November 21, 2008, 11:11:47 PM »

I just got in the door a few minutes ago and ... have not had time to listen to the Cindy/George FBI recordings but ... a friend from the Seattle left a message on my voice mail.  She has digested these recordings already and ... has begin some analysis.

1.  George stated to the FBI agent that on June 24th Casey took the gas cans out of a bin that was inside the trunk of her vehicle.

2.  Cindy itemized to the FBI agent what was inside the trunk when Casey's vehicle was retrieved from the tow yard on July 16th.  Apparently there was not bin mentioned.

Thank you.

Janet

BUMPED

I don't recall the "bin" part, but he did discuss getting the gas cans. Sorry. That's why I didn't answer before when you asked this.

About Cindy: she did verbally list some things she took out of the car in her interview.

Hope this helps a little.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 21, 2008, 11:13:27 PM »

Could some nice monkey please give me the link to George and Cindy's interview; I seem to have misplaced it. The one where Cindy is comatose.

TIA

FBI QUESTIONS CINDY: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FBI QUESTIONS GEORGE: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: November 21, 2008, 11:13:36 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

BUMPED

I don't recall the "bin" part, but he did discuss getting the gas cans. Sorry. That's why I didn't answer before when you asked this.

About Cindy: she did verbally list some things she took out of the car in her interview.

Forgot to add this:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: November 21, 2008, 11:13:58 PM »

TIA

They are all here:

Janet - I've been trying to listen to them all day.  There are hours of interviews to listen to.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: November 21, 2008, 11:14:27 PM »

She says she felt like shaking Casey.  She says she was afraid she could not stop shaking her.  Then she talks about not being violent and never striking her children.  He asks if there is a "volatility" between them and she denies that there is, but I think that there was a lot of anger, resentment and tension between them.  She actually says the phrase "Caylee's body" and then she says it makes no sense for the car to be where it was, that she would have run it in the river or something.  Now she is talking about Lee playing basketball and having sweaty socks in the car and that they know every inch of the car and know every stain in it.  LOL  Febreze was used.  Ohmigod, this is just sad and disgusting and wacko all at once.  Her garage smelled like the car for three days.  This woman is just spinning a web of lies here.  A pizza smell for three days?  I think not, Cindy.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 21, 2008, 11:14:29 PM »

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in Casey's killing belt?
Absolutely!!

I'm behind in reading again, but wanted to post something about all of the things that have been said about Cindy and how bad she looked.  They all looked bad to me, BUT Cindy does looked drugged up.

We heard about Meet and Greet w/KFN and then about a presser on Friday to let the world know how they know that Caylee's alive, but had to wait until NeJame was back in town (reason presser wasn't to happen until Friday).

BUT....LE / FBI said enough is enough: 

LE came out and said they believe Caylee's deceased and they will no longer look for an alive Caylee.

NeJame resigned as the attorney for the Anthony's.

We heard that LE was at the Anthony's house for over 2 hours.

FBI announced tapes would be released.

Sounds to me like LE had a long talk with the Anthony's to let them know the tapes would come out.  Does that mean that Cindy just recently learned about the 1200 photos of KC on the net; about GA's "real" reason for money troubles, etc. or does it simply mean that Cindy was "made" to face the real truth by the LE this week?  Either scenario...reason for the drugged look...IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: November 21, 2008, 11:14:38 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

BUMPED

Forgot to add this:

Another very cool one!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: November 21, 2008, 11:14:47 PM »

TIA

Thanks, but not the FBI interviews. The one where George is interviewed and Cindy sits there in a coma.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #733 on: November 21, 2008, 11:15:37 PM »

All of the interviews released today are at: http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

gracias  (insert Seasearchers monkey with sombrero)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #734 on: November 21, 2008, 11:18:33 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

BUMPED

I am looking, but I am not quick.....

Discovery Index - Part One

Pg. 293………... Items taken from the car (Inventory)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: November 21, 2008, 11:20:10 PM »

Cindy just said, "Caylee did not murder Casey.  I mean, Casey did not murder Caylee."  She says she is not worried about Casey, who is safe in jail, but that she is worried about Caylee not having her stuffed animals and her family around her."
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: November 21, 2008, 11:23:44 PM »

As my Dr. informed me, I think she said 3/4 of all of SoCal population on the freeway is on one form or another of tranq/antidepressant- I do not think that (the meds) will excuse Cindy. JMHO

right, as is probably half of the entire u.s. at some point, but I'm just saying...it DID get her out of a poly...who's to say it wont get her out of testifying...

You might be right, but I sincerely hope it does not get her out of testifying.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: November 21, 2008, 11:23:44 PM »

Back again...I'm assuming Michelle Bart was the lead-in interview, just prior to George.  Someone please correct me, if I'm wrong.  I have a few things to say to her too.

What a stupid comment she made, asserting that she feels LE would have been able to definitely conclude the recent FL Mall sighting was or was not Caylee by lifting the fingerprints from the play area.  She repeatedly states that the girl touched it (the side) and implies LE wasn't doing their job, by not lifting fingerprints.  Excuse you!  First of all, that play structure has been touched by how many hundreds of children in one 24-hour period?!  Secondly, unless you stopped any child from touching that same railing, immediately after the girl did, how could possibly conclude which set of fingerprints belonged to which child?  Finally, Michelle conveniently would not answer if the Local LE was immediately notified at the time the picture was taken.  Notice the PI firm conveniently had  no spokesperson there to discuss how often the Private Detectives' office checks their e-mails or how long it takes THEM to follow-up on the "thousands" of tips they're supposedly receiving...how convenient.  My question for Michelle...How long was that cell phone photo in their possession before they/the Anthonys alerted any LE?  Why didn't the two women at the Mall alert Mall Security, who would have responded immediately to the Play Area, alerted LE, kept the child in question under surveillance, and possibly even cordoned off the Play Area for fingerprinting?

Th biggest problem with the Anthonys, KidFinders, and Michelle Bart?  The majority of the public have brains and know how to use them!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 21, 2008, 11:25:36 PM »

TIA

Thanks, but not the FBI interviews. The one where George is interviewed and Cindy sits there in a coma.

This is the interview I am looking for.

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: November 21, 2008, 11:27:51 PM »

Is there a text version of the FBI tapes yet? Thanks.

From Day One..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.