March 28, 2024, 08:13:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357369 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: November 22, 2008, 12:47:33 AM »

Getting ready to go to bed myself.

Klaas .. I made this last night and thought you might like to save it to use when Dana does his next show!

Very cool!  Where do you come up with some of these idea?  ha ha 

So glad you like it. I think it is pretty snazzy for here.

Ya know, I cannot read 2 pages here before I get another idea for something to make. I spend too much time here.  LOL

Good night.

Sleep well.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: November 22, 2008, 12:48:25 AM »

Cindy admits in the 3rd one that she has smelled dead bodies.  But she is claiming that she just made up that it smelled as bad as a dead body to get the cops to come there and at the same time she says that a pizza in a hot car will smell as bad as a dead body.  The woman is a chronic liar.

KC & CA both tell a bit of truth in all of their lies, as GA disclosed about KC in some of his interviews.  CA DID call 911 to get the police to come, she was angry that they weren't there in 10 minutes to take the report of kidnapping in the park, the Pontiac was not supposed to be part of the story, shouldn't have been an issue, but then that utterance out of anger arose & the kidnapping story at the park took a back seat, they had to detour, they had very little time from that utterance to get any kind of story together for when the police would arrive & to find out if they were safe from the "utterance out of anger".  They weren't safe from the "utterance out of anger", until tonight I thought the anger was at KC for deviating from the original timeline of coming home to do what they had planned & her not letting them know about the decomp in the Pontiac but now I actually think she was just PO'd at the police for not coming when they were called, for being so disrespectfully treated, CA is a bully.  Bet you she treats all public servants with little respect, she knows how to write letters of dissatisfaction, bet you she has written many.

To do otherwise would have meant the great probability they would have all ended up in jail had they pursued the kidnapping in the park story & OCSO later learned of the importance of the Pontiac before it was 'cleaned adequately' at that time & they returned to get the Pontiac to find the A's working on their clean up job.  It is probably the only time that she took any advice from GA that they had to detour from the kidnapping in the park sensational story, that there was a better than 50/50 chance that the 911 call would be listened to by the Detectives that would be called & that the Pontiac was going to become a serious issue before they could do any damage control & GA was right.

As to CA falling apart, she has no credibility & her plan went to hell in a handbasket.  Of course she feels guilty, it was all her idea to cash in & she was oh so wrong that they were going to be successful.  OCSO did a GREAT JOB.

She is also mentally abusive, imo.  She will do or say anything to get her way.  Unfortunately for her, not everyone cowers to a bully.

Something is bothering me about the way she was in the interview today where she appeared to be out of it.  When George answered the question about where to call and one of his answers was LE, she responded awfully quickly to be incoherent, imo.  I have never seen anyone who appeared to be so drugged up respond that quickly.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #822 on: November 22, 2008, 12:52:29 AM »

Klaas .. I made this last night and thought you might like to save it to use when Dana does his next show!

Ya know, I cannot read 2 pages here before I get another idea for something to make. I spend too much time here.  LOL

Good night.

Sleep well.

What program do you use to do these?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: November 22, 2008, 12:54:03 AM »

As far as the 1200 photographs, and I realize we don't yet know just how bad they are, but ... do none of you have grown sons, those who like their women "a little on the trashy side" like the song goes ?  And have you never stumbled across photos of them with their trashy women ?   I have.

Sometimes a woman likes to walk a little on the trashy side just for the day, not as a career.  Not me, of course, just sayin'.

Whoa, I would buy tickets for that!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: November 22, 2008, 12:55:03 AM »

As far as the 1200 photographs, and I realize we don't yet know just how bad they are, but ... do none of you have grown sons, those who like their women "a little on the trashy side" like the song goes ?  And have you never stumbled across photos of them with their trashy women ?   I have.

UHHHHHHHH..  I have a grown son, he doesnt like trashy women (unless he is lying to me) and so therefore I hope and pray (Please God dont ever let me see any pics of him and trashy women)that I will never see those kind of pictures.....Just let me say this, it is my understanding that the pictures that are being held, are not that easily describe, its more like  ummmm do you have grown sons and have you ever found a playboy magazine hid under his mattress or a xxxrated magazine hid under his bathroom sink....kinda thing.........

I said it wrong, not pics of my son WITH trashy women... I meant pics he takes OF the trashy women he dates sometimes.  I thought pretty much all men like their women a little on the trashy side, at least the ones they date, maybe not the ones they marry.  I guess my point was, in this day and age, young people taking pictures seems to be very common.  If you go through myspace just randomly, you see what I mean.
Never have looked at an xxxrated magazine but pics of the type they have in playboy I don't think would really shock anyone ...  ?

uhhh   yea.....they would, these types of pics are not just the normal pics that young people take all the time nowadays....I have a 15 year old daughter also, and she has friends that are older than her and then my son has friends that are a little younger than him, so I see how the 18 19 20 21 22 year olds like to take and post pictures and some do have shock value....but nothing like the ones that are gonna be introduced into the evidence when this case goes to trial...

And here I thought the poles polls where closed.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: November 22, 2008, 12:57:30 AM »

Bearly - about a year or so ago all of a sudden the avatars CBB was creating didn't show.  What happened was each month she was running out of bandwidth because so many were using her avatars and stuff.  The answer was to get a PAID account.  I have a PAID account as well.

Most people will do fine with the free though 

Yup.. I jumped on that bandwagon too. Got me a paid account.

Your work never fails to bring a smile to my face, thanks, Brandi!   

Bearly, if you're going to be trashy for a day, maybe Brandi can take your bonnet off and let your hair hang down, put a slip dress on you instead of that long dress, and trade those mary janes and socks for some sassy Choos.   

Hi Bud's Girl...I am the bear, not the girl, she is just to make me look good.  I am actually naked...don't tell.

I believe in miracles!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #826 on: November 22, 2008, 12:57:34 AM »

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in Casey's killing belt?
Absolutely!!

Justme...do you know you are nekkid!
I dont like looking at myself anymore than I have to, lol. Maybe I'll decide to get dressed when I post more.  Well jump right in!!! Most of the time I lurk from my phone. Hope you are staying warm as I am freezing my tail off being naked and all.... ( DFW here ) moved from Houston to MO last year and you bet your boots I am freezing - it is 21 right now....Don't let my dear Dolce know but I have on sweats and wool socks right now

I sure wish somebody could break Casey so that her parents denial would end ( maybe or NOT ) and Cindy could ( another maybe ) start healing.

I would like to see that too...but I do not believe she will be broken..IMO Casey is evil...not just bad, but evil. I know Cindy has done and said a lot of stupid, ignorant things...but after seeing her in the video today I do feel she is dying...piece by piece...I can't imagine being in her shoes and honestly I really don't want to...I can't imagine having to choose between your child (keeping her alive) and your grandchild (who is dead because of your child)...... talk about being haunted. My opinion on this is not popular and that's OK...I have to go with my heart on this one.

Sorry OT just saw Sunny I'm from MO too.
What part are you in.
I'm about 4 hours from St. Louis

Monkey hugs to all

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: November 22, 2008, 12:58:00 AM »

Sorry, but I find it almost hard to believe that if indeed there are xxx pictures or videos of Casey out there ... that at least one of them would not have hit the net via, facebook, myspace, youtube ... something ... that "someone" would not have "sold" at least one of them to the Globe, National Enquirer something ... Heck Melinda Ducketts were all over the net (and still are) ... Why would Casey have these pics exclusively on "her" computer?  She obviously didn't take them herself ... IIRC in the interview LE was talking about photos that they retrieved off the Anthony's PC ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 22, 2008, 12:59:14 AM »

Sometimes a woman likes to walk a little on the trashy side just for the day, not as a career.  Not me, of course, just sayin'.

On the other side of the coin, I can't for the life of me figure out what attracts women to guy's like that spyder for instance...he looks downright dangerous 

Yes, you hit the nail right on the head.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: November 22, 2008, 01:00:42 AM »

My Dad is Bud.  Are we related?

Some of the pictures on myspace look xxx to me.   

Your dad is Bud?  oh my.  If he has a daughter I don't know about, he's in BIG trouble.  Do you have black hair and brown eyes ?

No, auburn hair and blue eyes (unless you are going to blacken my eyes).   

Can't you tell by my avi?   
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 01:02:29 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: November 22, 2008, 01:02:28 AM »

Hi Bud's Girl...I am the bear, not the girl, she is just to make me look good.  I am actually naked...don't tell.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 22, 2008, 01:03:44 AM »

Good night.

Sleep well.

What program do you use to do these?

Program?  Not just one. Lots of programs.  Wink

I need to go to sleep.

'Night again.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 22, 2008, 01:05:38 AM »

Has anyone else thought about how unfair it is that all of this information is being released? Really, for all intent and purposes, at this point, as annoying as they are, the A's are still victims of a crime. Because of the sunshine laws, all of their dirty laundry is being released without mercy for the whole world to see! I have to admit that this family fascinates me but I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes! They have lost a granddaughter, their daughter's life is basically worthless now, and every embarrassing and painful moment of their personal lives has been put on display. I have to say, in this particular circumstance, I am very glad I live in Canada. I wonder how I would look under a microscope. ewww

My Mom always told me to wear clean underwear.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: November 22, 2008, 01:06:38 AM »

Love it!   

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: November 22, 2008, 01:08:14 AM »

I will never get through all these new tapes of the Anthonys.  Hope if someone finds anything new and important they will post it because it will take days for some of us, well me anyway, to wade through these.  Can only take in small doses like one tape per day limit.

One thing very different about this case from the Natalee Holloway one is that in this instance we know at the lest there is going to be a trial in the end. 

This is encouraging and should keep us focused on Caylee.

Nite, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: November 22, 2008, 01:09:08 AM »

Sorry Orchidwmn!  Here you go ...http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

Sorry everyone, I was so indignant, I forgot my manners.  Hello, everyone!  *waving at my screen*

I don't mean to be bashing CA, GA, or Michelle Bart on their appearances (and you will never find me commenting on CA's hairstyle, LA's eyebrows, George's manhood, or NeJames' facial features), however, I was disappointed at how emotionally "flat" Michelle Bart appears to me in this interview.  My first impression was that she really didn't want to be bothered to do this interview.  Her overall demeanor is one of boredom and impatience to be done, like this is a major inconvenience for her.  She only seems to liven up when she's bashing LE.  If my Grandchild was missing and I needed the public to look for her, I'd choose an outgoing and gregarious spokesperson (someone with warmth, personality, accountability; who relates well to others and can maintain their self-control under pressure). Towards the end of Michelle's interview, she tears up talking about Caylee.  IMO, just another actor in this tragedy/travesty.
I watched for the 2nd time, and noticed that the reporter said "we've been talking about this latest sighting for about an hour" or something to that effect.  This was at the beginning of the tape.  My impression of MB was that she was really PO'd about something (the fact that Nejame bailed?) and maybe didn't think the interview was going to be a positive one.  The interviewer sounded pretty "green" (inexperienced?) to me and was annoying me, but I took it that she had been instructed to stick to very specific instructions and questions.  She was a little apprehensive about asking some questions she really wanted to ask, IMO.  Also, MB looked like hell.  I'm just gonna say it.  WOW!  I would expect a spokesperson with "20 years experience" to go to the trouble of making a better impression.  Was this impromptu?  Had they thrown it together at the last minute?  Were they in a hotel room?  The whole interview seemed very unprofessionally done to me.  Cindy was totally acting the "poor pitiful me" part and was particularly noticeable when she thought the cameras quit rolling and leaned over quickly and came back into the picture when the man not pictured asked a question.

Michelle Bart is doing herself no favor, regardless of her intentions, to give interviews like that.  I wouldn't hire her, but then, the anthonys are mighty desperate now and I'm sure many people are aware if they align with them, they will be subjected to the type of background checks the Milsteads, Tim Miller, Nejame, Baez, and the rest of the bunch all got. 

I believe in miracles!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: November 22, 2008, 01:09:20 AM »

For anyone interested in reading ... I found this "article" from Sept on a website called The News Junkie radio 1290 WJNO

Casey Anthony Case Inside Info?

Posted by Shawn WassonSeptember 27, 2008

"An FBI source working closely on the case has told me so much more than what has been released.
As some of you may recall I had said a couple of weeks ago I was going to contact someone that was working the case.
According to my source in the FBI they have evidence that Casey had used both chloroform & Xanax to drug Caylee, also that according to evidence Caylee had been in the trunk for 11 days, this according to the CSI test results done on the trunk.
The also have evidence that Caylee was at at least 2 drug & sex parties, and had been knocked out on drugs.
Traces of BOTH Chloroform & Xanax were discovered in the trunk of the car in the body fluids tested.
ALSO Casey had ask jesse grund through text messages about Xanax, street name Zanny.
They also have some as he called them Shocking photos.
They want the Corpse because hair would tell the levels of the drug in the baby.
They also think she did dump the body in a
“NEARBY SWAMPY AREA INFESTED WITH ALLIGATORS”
And that MURDER charges are definitely next to come soon
I am not going to swear but I think the photos they have may be of the parties he told me about where they know Caylee was present and knocked out with drugs.
He described them as drug & sex orgies.
We have Caylee visiting her great gr-father on the 15th last date proven alive.
By doing the simple math we no have her placing the body in the trunk on the 17th.
The CSI test show the varied levels of decomp the trunk was exposed to as 11 days.
So we know the car was towed on the 27th and the body was removed at that time.
So she dumped the body during those early am hours of the 27th, since it was in the lot at 7am when the worker first came in.
So, was she tying to bury her then, and decided against it or was she digging her up and moving her?
I am leaning toward she was going to bury her and it was to much work for her sorry ass so she put her in the trunk and drove around with her body for 11 days.

The hair samples in the trunk were small, they have enough to prove the dosing.
he said the hair in the truck did confirm it was from a dead body, and did test positive for the 2 substances,
And was Caylees.

They really want to find the corpse, because more extensive testing could be done,
but have grave doubts in ever doing so because of where they believe she disposed of the body.

He also explained that they determined the time frame of 11 days from the CSI test done on the hair & body fluids.

In answer to the person who ask why he would talk to me, because we know each other from years ago."

Is this information factual? I have no clue. It’s been making the rounds on a few of the online ’sleuth’ websites focusing on the case and I thought you might find it interesting. Thoughts?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: November 22, 2008, 01:09:21 AM »

On the other side of the coin, I can't for the life of me figure out what attracts women to guy's like that spyder for instance...he looks downright dangerous 

Yes, you hit the nail right on the head.

It's really true...my mum and dad always taught me to shower, shave, cut my hair..etc
ZIP! Not till I hit my rebelious years, AC<DC, Black Sabath, Aerosmith etc, did I have a girlfriend....as soon as I did the opposite of what my parents told me, I had more girls than I knew what to do with...
I could never figure it out  but I shoulda listened 

momma told me..momma told me..momma told me...lalala 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 22, 2008, 01:11:37 AM »

Whoa, I would buy tickets for that!!!!

I was hoping you would co-host!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 22, 2008, 01:14:23 AM »

I agreed she certainly looked drugged.... it also looks as though the very life is draining out of her....another notch in Casey's killing belt?
Absolutely!!

Justme...do you know you are nekkid!
I dont like looking at myself anymore than I have to, lol. Maybe I'll decide to get dressed when I post more.  Well jump right in!!! Most of the time I lurk from my phone. Hope you are staying warm as I am freezing my tail off being naked and all.... ( DFW here ) moved from Houston to MO last year and you bet your boots I am freezing - it is 21 right now....Don't let my dear Dolce know but I have on sweats and wool socks right now

I sure wish somebody could break Casey so that her parents denial would end ( maybe or NOT ) and Cindy could ( another maybe ) start healing.

I would like to see that too...but I do not believe she will be broken..IMO Casey is evil...not just bad, but evil. I know Cindy has done and said a lot of stupid, ignorant things...but after seeing her in the video today I do feel she is dying...piece by piece...I can't imagine being in her shoes and honestly I really don't want to...I can't imagine having to choose between your child (keeping her alive) and your grandchild (who is dead because of your child)...... talk about being haunted. My opinion on this is not popular and that's OK...I have to go with my heart on this one.

Sorry OT just saw Sunny I'm from MO too.
What part are you in.
I'm about 4 hours from St. Louis

Monkey hugs to all

Hugs back to ya.  You are a cute monkey!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.