May 01, 2024, 04:17:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360795 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: November 24, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »

JJ- Just to clarify, I'm not stressing that this child looks like anybody.  We're trying to determine if Michelle Burque is Michelle Bart.. and if the woman in the picture resembles Michelle Bart.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1861 on: November 24, 2008, 11:33:46 AM »

Good Morning All!!

And Hi, Trimm, my computer did make it through the weekend!! 

Wonder what special meal Casey will have for Thanksgiving(hope it's a stale turkey sandwich)

And everyone, don't forget to watch Greta tonight!! New Natalee info!!    

I don't have TV  I wish Carpe was still around posting on youtube..

No TV!!!

No...I refuse to pay X amount of dollars to flip around the channels trying to find something I haven't seen less than 10 times already...The so called Kids shows..are laced with garbage commercials and most are pretty crappy themselves..
Since I cancelled it...the kids have calmed down considerably and it was apparent instantly...not going to get it back 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1862 on: November 24, 2008, 11:33:48 AM »

She looked like neither of those pictures during that last interview!  It's like she just rolled right out bed in front of the camera!

Lisa
The rolled out of bed look shows that forehead is shaped differently. Not even close.
Does anyone really believe that a kidnapper is going to pose for a photo with a stolen child?
This is an attempt to create reasonable doubt before a murder case begins.

I said the girl in the photo with Burque/Bart looked somewhat like Caylee- if you go by the fact that she has pigtails... which seems to mean it IS Caylee, according to the family.    I also said that I realize it's not her, but it did give me pause.

I do think the lady in the photo is the Burque/Bart lady

All three do look somewhat like Michelle.  Of course all brown-haired, caucasian girls look pretty much the same as toddlers.  Something the A's are very ignorant about!

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: November 24, 2008, 11:36:06 AM »

I just found this over on the Greta Blog... 
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:m40LomZd3EcJ:gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/14/latestcaylee-anthonycasey-anthonycindy-anthony/comment-page-11/+Michelle+Burque&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Comment by nanging blogger 4 Caylee ♥
September 14th, 2008 at 11:51 pm
Thank you for your prayers in this difficult time. Please visit http://www.helpfincaylee.com for ways to help. If you could volunteer it would be of great help. If you are not available to volunteer we are gracefully accepting donations of any amount. The demand for supplies is on going. Again thank you for your support in finding Caylee. The family greatly appreciates any help. If you would like to request a T-shirt or wrist band please send a donation of 5.00 or more to the house with your request. We are not profiting from the T-shirts. However we need to continue to raise money to produce them. Thank You for your understanding and continued support. Thank you for your kind offer but at this time we will have to decline.
A Family Friend, Michelle Burque

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: November 24, 2008, 11:38:07 AM »

All three do look somewhat like Michelle.  Of course all brown-haired, caucasian girls look pretty much the same as toddlers.  Something the A's are very ignorant about!

Lisa

The woman in the main picture is Michelle Burque. The woman in the 3 smaller pictures is Michelle Bart- I took those directly off of her web pages.     I think the facial features- though the larger picture is somewhat blurred from resizing it- are similar. JMO.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1865 on: November 24, 2008, 11:39:16 AM »

Here is the photo the is the alleged Caylee "sighting." I believe the one of the lady holding a little girl is just one that a monkey thought could be Michelle Bart NOT a Caylee sighting.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: November 24, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

Here is the photo the is the alleged Caylee "sighting." I believe the one of the lady holding a little girl is just one that a monkey thought could be Michelle Bart NOT a Caylee sighting.

Thank you. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: November 24, 2008, 11:41:41 AM »

That was SO SWEET, thank you.

You are quite welcome. I have an uncle who wears his pants pulled up to his armpits. George reminds me of him. 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: November 24, 2008, 11:44:07 AM »

I just found this over on the Greta Blog... 
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:m40LomZd3EcJ:gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/14/latestcaylee-anthonycasey-anthonycindy-anthony/comment-page-11/+Michelle+Burque&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Thank you for your prayers in this difficult time. Please visit http://www.helpfincaylee.com for ways to help. If you could volunteer it would be of great help. If you are not available to volunteer we are gracefully accepting donations of any amount. The demand for supplies is on going. Again thank you for your support in finding Caylee. The family greatly appreciates any help. If you would like to request a T-shirt or wrist band please send a donation of 5.00 or more to the house with your request. We are not profiting from the T-shirts. However we need to continue to raise money to produce them. Thank You for your understanding and continued support. Thank you for your kind offer but at this time we will have to decline.

So.. the money goes to making more shirts, which more people buy (oh sorry.. provide a donation for  ), so they can make more shirts.  Um, sorry.. but at what point does any of this money go towards finding a "live" Caylee? 

Anyhoo.. we see her last name was Barque as of 2 months ago.     I haven't come across any information yet that states she's a newlywed. Anybody else?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: November 24, 2008, 11:44:31 AM »

Thank you. 

You're wlecome. But "seriously" I'm sure Cindy will get a "tip" that this Michelle (whatever her last name is) has Caylee. I mean really. Isn't this photo just as much a resemblance as the other? I'm bing a smartzz and saying it is ridiculous. They are publishing photos of random caucasian toddlers with brown hair. 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: November 24, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »

That was SO SWEET, thank you.

You are quite welcome. I have an uncle who wears his pants pulled up to his armpits. George reminds me of him. 

My 5 yr old son does that.  I don't know if it's his keen fashion sense or what. 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: November 24, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »

The large picture is of this Michelle Burque.  The smaller pictures are of Michelle Bart. You tell me how similar the faces are.. chipmunk cheeks, hair do, squinty eyes when smiling, the forehead, the creases around the nose...

IMO they look VERY similar. 

The space that little girls eyes and Caylee don't match. If the FBI thought this was legit they would have followed up on it.
Photos are decieving. This is such BS and a wild goose chase. I don't know why the Anthony's get so much press. They are loons.

Whooooooooooo before a rumor starts.  The picture is of a Michelle Burque's from MySpace,  it was said that Michelle Bart might go by Burque.  This is NOT a Caylee sighting.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: November 24, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »

My 5 yr old son does that.  I don't know if it's his keen fashion sense or what. 

When he does it, I'm sure it's cute. 

My uncle not so much. He is the "weird" uncle. I think many of us have one.

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: November 24, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »

SNIP

Does anybody know why Michelle Bart's name is actually Michelle Burque? Is Burque her maiden name? Or is she doing a "celeb" thing where she changes her name cuz Bart sounds better than Burque? 

Just curious, as to where the information about the actual name came from?  I did a quick Google and this Facebook page came up http://www.facebook.com/people/Michelle-Burque/501057226  The picture is so small, I can't tell if this is Bart or not.

Well, actually I read about it on WS first, but when I did a search, I found a post here as well:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4081.msg539920#msg539920

What a day! I'm not going to take any sides, I value anyone who takes the
initiative to actively search for Caylee's remains.
I so wish that todays find could have been the finale for this tragedy.
Now I hear Cindy and George are going back on the media tour and
having "Meet and Greets", being arranged by their media person Michelle Burque (Bart).

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night.  Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children.   And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive.  According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there.  They have no time slated yet.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7857222&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I opened that picture you posted, and enlarged it. WOW. Talk about FREAKY!!
It *could* be her.. she looks nicer in that pic, like she does in her myspace profile photo.. and that girl looks a lot like Caylee.  (I'm sure it's not, but that was immediately what I thought when I saw her).  (I can't get that facebook link to work, though)
Here is something off of GretaWire at FoxNews

September 15th, 2008 at 12:14 am
Comment by Dandy in PA
September 15th, 2008 at 12:09 am
I’m sorry, but I feel this family doesn’t deserve any help in this. The entire family appears to be habitual liars and in need of much psychiatric help. This little girl has sadly been murdered, more than likely by her own mother. The longer this goes on and all the lies are continually told, it looks as if the grandparents are involved. As a grandmother of 10, I can not fathom a family being so cool and not giving information to end this charade. It is unthinkable and becoming unforgivable. They simply have no conscience. That poor baby’s blood is crying out for justice. God will rest His Judgement on these people for sure.
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: November 24, 2008, 11:47:15 AM »

Thank you. 

You're wlecome. But "seriously" I'm sure Cindy will get a "tip" that this Michelle (whatever her last name is) has Caylee. I mean really. Isn't this photo just as much a resemblance as the other? I'm bing a smartzz and saying it is ridiculous. They are publishing photos of random caucasian toddlers with brown hair. 

If the two women are not the same,  she will have a great time "investigating" and throwing this picture out there for yet another family to be harassed over.  If they are the same woman, how does Michelle get through to Cindy that she didn't steal her granddaughter? 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: November 24, 2008, 11:49:21 AM »

I think it's a ridiculous proposition to say they didn't know the FBI was recording their interview.  First of all, any reasonable person would know that and secondly, why would anyone say anything to the FBI that they wouldn't want recorded?  If they were being truthful (And the truth is also a stranger to George and Cindy) they should welcome their statements being recorded in the event they could be helpful in recovering Caylee.  They are two of the most absurd people on the face of the earth.

Thank you, Brandi, for the beautiful atavar.  Now my little guy can say Merry Christmas appropriately dressed.
Of course they knew they were being recorded, just another excuse, poor pitiful us, look what everyone is doing to us we are grieving grandparent. Love your new outfit, by the way.

Thanks.  I love my new Avatar too-- Brandi is very talented/\.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: November 24, 2008, 11:50:35 AM »

Does he have glasses with tape on them, a pocket protector, ... kinda resemble Buddy Holly, in a not-so-hip kinda way?    (I just pray my child doesn't keep up with this look when he's older.  He has Autism and I try to make sure he wears clothes that other kids wear..  only I can't seem to convince him quite yet that giving himself a major wedgie isn't "cool"  )

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: November 24, 2008, 11:51:04 AM »

Thanks.  I love my new Avatar too-- Brandi is very talented/\.

That she is 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1878 on: November 24, 2008, 11:51:07 AM »

Klaas - heard you had a heck of weekend in the NH thead!!  I would be eaten alive over there so I stay far away!! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1879 on: November 24, 2008, 11:53:05 AM »

Does he have glasses with tape on them, a pocket protector, ... kinda resemble Buddy Holly, in a not-so-hip kinda way?    (I just pray my child doesn't keep up with this look when he's older.  He has Autism and I try to make sure he wears clothes that other kids wear..  only I can't seem to convince him quite yet that giving himself a major wedgie isn't "cool"  )

My five year old does that, too!   Then he pretends to be an old man and yell, "you kids get out of my yard!"  I call it his "George Anthony impression!" 

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.