April 19, 2024, 03:06:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359469 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1940 on: November 24, 2008, 01:48:04 PM »

O/T
Sorry for the interuption but I got this today and thought someone might be interested...someone with too much time on his hands 

IM P  O R T A N T W A R N I NG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE  READ! 

Pass  this on to your email buddies. 

Heed  the warning. It sounds awful!!! 

Anyone  using Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL  and so on. 

This  information arrived this morning, Direct from  both Microsoft and 
Norton. 
Please  send it to everybody you know who has access to  the Internet. 

You  may receive an apparently harmless e-mail with a  Power Point 
presentation  '  Life is  Beautiful
If you  receive it DO NOT OPEN THE FILE UNDER ANY  CIRCUMSTANCES, and 
delete  it immediately. 

If you  open this file, a message will appear on your  screen saying: 
'It is  too late now, your life is no longer beautiful.  ' 

Subsequently  you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC, And the  person who 
sent  it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail  and password. 

This  is a new virus which started to ci rculate on  Saturday afternoon. 
AOL  has already confirmed the severity, and the anti  virus software's 
are  not capable of destroying it. 

The  virus has b een created by a hacker who calls  himself 'life owner'. 

PLEASE  SEND A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS,  And ask them to 
PASS  IT ON IMMEDIATELY! 

THIS  HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SNOPES 

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/mailserver.asp <http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/mailserver.asp>   
=============================================================

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: November 24, 2008, 01:48:07 PM »

Klaas - heard you had a heck of weekend in the NH thead!!  I would be eaten alive over there so I stay far away!! 

Going to be worse today. 

Found the same photo of Michelle Burque on her Myspace site (the other was from Facebook).  I think this is a little clearer:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=187239493

Michelle Burque - claims to be 25
Michelle Bart - claims to be 40
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=21822868

I am not saying its Caylee but she does look like her

Somebody quick!!!! Call the FBI!!! It's Caylee!!! Gimmee my $250,000.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: November 24, 2008, 01:49:47 PM »

I don't think she intended to leave the car there permanently because she knew it reeked, but to her surpise it was towed on the 30th.  I am curious why she left her purse & ID in the car on the front seat considering she had Tony come and pick her up.   If she reconsidered how she was going to get her parent's house then that's when I think she started talking to Mark Hawkins about going to California, its very possible she was planning on moving out there maybe even claiming that Caylee was with her...from there who knows

I think KC intended to leave the car and her id/wallet and all she had every intention of skipping to California where the army guy was and never look back, that is the reason she wrote that check the day Amy got back, and kept telling her mom just give me one more day and u will understand. JMO

IMO  I think someone would leave their purse visible in the front seat of a car because they want it stolen.... Maybe some shady characters hang around check cashing places? But if the car was stolen, then someone else would have access to the trunk. Maybe her idea was to say Caylee was in the car while she was calling for a ride to get gas, and who ever stole the car killed her. Think of other cases where carjackers have driven off with a kid in the back seat. It happens. I have heard of people taking their cars to bad neighborhoods and leaving the doors unlocked or keys inside to file a stolen car report.
KC just didn't get lucky before they towed it away. Ok.....come up with plan B.

Very good possibility there, law!

On another note, I was reading that letter on http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=451192007
November 24, 2008 - Monday

National Vigil - Locations Added / Hosts Still Needed!

If you would like to host a location for next Sunday's (November 30th) National Vigil for Hope, please let me know by the end of today.

The host just needs to secure a location (police station, church, cafe, parking lot, a persons home, etc.) all you do is bring together your community to prayer, hope, and for fellowship.  We will submit a release of locations to national media.

At the vigil, it starts at 8pm (Eastern time / 5PM Pacific) and the host can just do prayer, have candles, balloons, refreshments, or whatever helps to entice your community to come out to pray for ALL Missing kids.  Folks with missing kids (or persons) in your community are encouraged to bring fliers and pictures of their loved ones missing to bring more awareness to cases that are still unaccounted for.

If you have any questions, please call 626-644-3472 otherwise, please e-mail Michelle Bart (helpingheroes@earthlink.net) your name, phone number, location address/phone number of venue, and your local police department number (we contact all vigil locations to inform them this will be taking place).

Thank you in advance and lets work together to bring home everyone missing!

LOCATIONS FOR SUNDAY (addresses will be posted soon)
Orlando, Florida
Roseburg, Oregon
Queens, New York
Missouri
Georgia

Michelle A. Bart
Vigil Coordinator

I was amazed at how poorly this was written. And Bart claims to have 20 years experience?!

That made me go to helpingheros.com where the KFN badge stuck out at me. Seems so misleading, trying to make people think they are affiliated with LE.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1943 on: November 24, 2008, 01:51:29 PM »

Thanks Sea Searcher for the info.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: November 24, 2008, 01:52:13 PM »

I added the photo of Michelle Bart/Burque(?) from the video the other day. Personally, I am not so sure the plane photo is of her, but it has been discussed, so I thought I'd help out with the discussion.

And good morning, everyone!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1945 on: November 24, 2008, 01:52:38 PM »

Michelle Burque Capuano.... Bart? Why is she going around on the web signing various names to posts?    LADY. STICK TO ONE PERSONA, PLEASE!!!
If you go to www.linkedin.com and enter Michelle Bart on search you will find this...
Michelle was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and had lived in Los Angeles County over fifteen years until moving to the greater Portland area this year.

If you check at the court clerk webiste for Broward county you will find a Michelle Bart who was bornin 1968, went through a guardianship hearing in 1981 and Donna F Bart was her representative at the time. If this is the same person then it looks like Bart was her surname at the time.
There are also some other cases including domestic abuse cases for a person of the same name.

I don't know if these are the same person...the earlier info I gave was just a sharing of otherr forum info I found on her and someone else's research. I only did the Broward county and linkedin research.

It's all very interesting information, and I thank you for posting it! 

I just find it odd that right now, she's using the name Michelle Bart. In October, she was signing her name Michelle Capuano, and in September she was using the name Michelle Burque.  IMO, it doesn't make any logical sense.  It seems to me they're all one and the same. 

No, it doesn't make sense. Why is she switching between 3 different last names. I know she wasn't married b/c it would seem she is lesbian. Her groups include GLAAD and lesbian rights. Actually her linkedin resume looks pretty good. I wonder why she would want to hook up with the Anthony's and subject herself to such ridicule. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1946 on: November 24, 2008, 01:53:59 PM »

My 5 yr old son does that.  I don't know if it's his keen fashion sense or what. 

When he does it, I'm sure it's cute. 

My uncle not so much. He is the "weird" uncle. I think many of us have one.

Yep, I do.  He's also the richest person in our family.      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: November 24, 2008, 01:56:19 PM »

THIS  HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SNOPES 

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/mailserver.asp <http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/mailserver.asp>   
=============================================================

In March 2008, a new warning began circulating that erroneously linked the name of the 'Mail Server Report' worm with elements of the 'Life is Beautiful' virus hoax and claimed that the resulting amalgam "HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SNOPES," thereby creating a combination that fused a real virus warning with aspects of a hoax virus warning:

This latter version is difficult to classify as either "true" or "false": The virus it references (i.e., the Mail Server Report worm) is a real one, but it's neither new nor currently rampant (as claimed in the warning text), nor does it manifest itself in the fashion described (since the "symptoms" provided in the warning are merely a reworking of the text of an earlier virus hoax). All in all, that message doesn't really merit the dire warning to "SEND A COPY OF THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, And ask them to PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY!"

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: November 24, 2008, 02:00:25 PM »

I was amazed at how poorly this was written. And Bart claims to have 20 years experience?!

That made me go to helpingheros.com where the KFN badge stuck out at me. Seems so misleading, trying to make people think they are affiliated with LE.

Yes.. and did you see this person who is on her friend's list? Things that make you go HMMMMM..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=358045810

It's set to private, but look at the badge, and look at the "status"

Kane's Mommy for the first time in a long time is truly happy!!! www.helpfindcaylee.com ~ www.kidfindersnetwork.com

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1949 on: November 24, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »

Cindy Sunday after vigil. Notice in the video how she does a little hair flip?

Cindy in the Michelle Bart and George interview:

What a transformation ...

If that's a bible Cindy is holding in the top photo, am surprised she hasn't been struck by lightening.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: November 24, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »

12/1/08 NATIONAL ENQUIRER

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1951 on: November 24, 2008, 02:03:17 PM »

Cindy wants to blame everyone but the one person responsible for Caylee being missing.   I could never be an FBI agent because I would have strangled Cindy by part 2 of the interview!

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: November 24, 2008, 02:07:49 PM »

Cindy wants to blame everyone but the one person responsible for Caylee being missing.   I could never be an FBI agent because I would have strangled Cindy by part 2 of the interview!

Lisa

LOL! You would have made it that far?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: November 24, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »

Cindy Sunday after vigil. Notice in the video how she does a little hair flip?

Cindy in the Michelle Bart and George interview:

What a transformation ...

If that's a bible Cindy is holding in the top photo, am surprised she hasn't been struck by lightening.   

It must be burning her hand.  Is there nothing these people won"t do, even to the extent of appearing religious?  I find it offensive, personally.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: November 24, 2008, 02:11:17 PM »

I added the photo of Michelle Bart/Burque(?) from the video the other day. Personally, I am not so sure the plane photo is of her, but it has been discussed, so I thought I'd help out with the discussion.

Is the same michelle bart?

http://www.glaad.org/events/gallery/2006/1106_glaad_tidings.php   

scroll down to the 30th picture or so.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1955 on: November 24, 2008, 02:14:22 PM »

Lisa

LOL! You would have made it that far?

Probably not!   This guy interviewing her is a saint!  I don't know how he kept his composure!

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: November 24, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »

The one in the larger image (the main pic) is Michelle Burque.. it remains to be seen (yet) if this is the same Michelle Burque who is also known as Michelle Capuano, and Michelle Bart. I think they look very similar. But yes, to answer your question.. the woman in the smaller images (all the same person) are the Michelle Bart you're asking about.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1957 on: November 24, 2008, 02:15:42 PM »

o/t but WEIRD

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/24/florida.mystery.death/index.html

CORAL SPRINGS, Florida (CNN) -- Authorities solved a 31-year-old disappearance this year when they found the remains of Jeff Klee, missing since 1977, in a van in a canal.

But prosecutors have announced that no charges would be filed against the man who, authorities say, admits that he put Klee's body in the van three decades earlier.

We have the story here>
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2757.new#new

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: November 24, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »

Dunno. I added that to the bottom right corner for you all to decide Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: November 24, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »

I'd say yes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.