April 25, 2024, 12:33:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Monkey Holiday Spirit ... kick off  (Read 32954 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2008, 01:28:40 AM »

cBB

If you go to the first page of this thread that I started - there is the sweetest pic of a Banana hanging off a Xmas tree .. Maybe you can recreate it as an avatar

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2008, 01:32:39 AM »

You guys are nuts! 

I LOVE the avi, and will post it in the Christmas avatar thread. That's adorable!!!!

BTW, that thread is where you go to request a Holiday avatar! 

Yes We are Nutz and We like it Smile CBB I wrote again if you missed - I posted a Banana Xmas ornament first page of thread - maybe U can create a Avatar from it ... ? Wink

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2008, 01:33:58 AM »

You guys are nuts! 

I LOVE the avi, and will post it in the Christmas avatar thread. That's adorable!!!!

BTW, that thread is where you go to request a Holiday avatar! 

Well, add it to your collection if you like to give out, please. CBB Wink

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2008, 02:09:50 AM »

This is what I know ...that I can remain a Monkey in the Lounge

After I spend countless hours reading within Monkey posts of Caylee - I do read and not log in.. and then I do log in and read and not post ...and then I post too.

I have gotten to know the flavors of personalities within SM and find all you endearing and for the most part incredibly powered via self. Which to me is the greatest find within life and to be able to express it - and remain Human and intelligent is what I find in SM.

I think that all the MONKEY BRAIN power Needs Refuge and Release to Remain Stable so this is why I created the Monkey Holiday Kickoff ... for that reason alone.

I am not adding this song as Holiday - Am adding this Song because all of My Monkey's need to hear it ... and feel the inside love that each of you so deserve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL6vw5xI0Bg

to do this every day~ to post for Caylee is not a duty
It's self driven and holds much within each of us ~ shows Character

Love to all 

I hope I don't get popped for my vid. It is my Fave song of all times.
added a photo of My fave tree in my yard ~ The Giving Tree

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:48 AM »

Here is one of..if not my favorite..of all the Christmas hymns 2 renditions

1) Performed by the most beautiful singer IMO that I've ever listened to..Celine
When I first heard her voice..long before Titanic..I said to my co-worker
"This woman is going to be huge" no more need be said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jr-2eyRtV4&feature=related

2) While searching for Celine...I found this one which I quite like..I hope you do too
Incredibly moving pictures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVDtapVnwo&feature=related

Since you like Josh Groban now and have liked Celine Dion, I thought I would share this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9nt1NF7Nw&feature=related

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2008, 03:40:05 AM »

Bearly  ........I remember BOBBY SHERMAN .........LoL

If I would have caught up earlier I would have said back 

DAVID Cassidy ......... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix7KgkgNEYU
Jingle Bells

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »

Here is one of..if not my favorite..of all the Christmas hymns 2 renditions

1) Performed by the most beautiful singer IMO that I've ever listened to..Celine
When I first heard her voice..long before Titanic..I said to my co-worker
"This woman is going to be huge" no more need be said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jr-2eyRtV4&feature=related

2) While searching for Celine...I found this one which I quite like..I hope you do too
Incredibly moving pictures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVDtapVnwo&feature=related

Since you like Josh Groban now and have liked Celine Dion, I thought I would share this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9nt1NF7Nw&feature=related

Thanks Bearly.. spent an hour at you tube listening to Celine  I could listen to her all night.. 

I've missed you...have you been busy? or just recovering from Thanksgiving 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2008, 08:19:58 PM »

Happy Holiday's to All !!

Less than three weeks until Christmas...and still no SNOW ! A green Christmas up here only happens once in 25 years..and it happened 2 years ago dang it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qz5M4gtTvM&feature=related

I just know it's Al Gore's fault 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2008, 11:55:48 PM »

Why I have not been Around ~ Even to add here ~ let alone to Find clean Socks lol

I mentioned that I am in the middle of Renovating my House ~ My little Abode.

BooMonkey has been helping Me Smile 

I have a Blog and want to share to anyone that wants to see it Smile

I added Christmas Songs to my Blog Just tonight~  and I added a Special Song just for " SS" and if he goes to view - He will Know which Song it is ...  (( SS ))

http://butahouse.blogspot.com/

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2008, 12:09:37 AM »

SS did you find your Song?  Mr. Sammy Davis Jr??? 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2008, 12:11:54 AM »

Why I have not been Around ~ Even to add here ~ let alone to Find clean Socks lol

I mentioned that I am in the middle of Renovating my House ~ My little Abode.

BooMonkey has been helping Me Smile 

I have a Blog and want to share to anyone that wants to see it Smile

I added Christmas Songs to my Blog Just tonight~  and I added a Special Song just for " SS" and if he goes to view - He will Know which Song it is ...  (( SS ))

http://butahouse.blogspot.com/

Yikes Deenie...you have so many good ones...I'm afraid to guess..if I get it wrong will you still talk to me? 

Elvis - Santa Claus is back in town?  ::ducking behind the couch::

Honestly..I see 10 of my favorites here 

There's a lot of cool stuff on your site Deenie..I'm going to bookmark if you don't mind.
I saw your coversations with Boo...sounds like a great thing you two getting together..

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2008, 12:18:20 AM »

Oh No...I guessed wrong  but he was part of the 10 I mentioned above

Elvis is for me #1 in all music...Christmas..Rock and Roll..and especially Gospel..

I'm sorry...I'm terrible a guessing games...that's why I haven't won the lottery yet 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2008, 12:22:05 AM »

Elvis is for me #1 in all music...Christmas..Rock and Roll..and especially Gospel..

I'm sorry...I'm terrible a guessing games...that's why I haven't won the lottery yet 

I don't care at all SS about your Guess - As Long as YOU Enjoy thats all that Matters (( Hug)) ... Many of the songs you hear are My Pop's faves .. that I have never ever stopped Loving. My Dad is 76 and he instilled Music within the House - He had more Albums than anyone I have ever known. MY DAD LOVES Elvis TOO ..for many reasons, not just his music. Please do bookmark my blog - I would love that.

and Yes BOO is the BOMB

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2008, 12:22:31 AM »

I forgot to add...I'm surprised that you don't have Bob Seger on your juke box..

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2008, 12:25:32 AM »

Did you listen to the song I posted up above - that I have my Tree of my yard attached photo - Its Gospel. I LOVE Gospel - Love Love Love it. I hope you listen to the song I posted. Its not really for Christmas but it is about Humanity - and I find that song so comforting when I am stressed and or even feeling not cool with the world. It always Brings me Back UP  - Kirk Franklin - I have everything he has made except for his very last. The song is called Imagine Me. One of my Fave Fave songs.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2008, 12:28:08 AM »

I forgot to add...I'm surprised that you don't have Bob Seger on your juke box..

I was struggling between Bob and Johnny Cash " Little Drummer Boy"  and My DAD follows my Blog so I added Johnny for Him. Johnny Cash is one of his very faves. Man in Black lordy lordy.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2008, 12:32:51 AM »

Did you listen to the song I posted up above - that I have my Tree of my yard attached photo - Its Gospel. I LOVE Gospel - Love Love Love it. I hope you listen to the song I posted. Its not really for Christmas but it is about Humanity - and I find that song so comforting when I am stressed and or even feeling not cool with the world. It always Brings me Back UP  - Kirk Franklin - I have everything he has made except for his very last. The song is called Imagine Me. One of my Fave Fave songs.

Help me...I'm not very good at this...I played the juke box "It's Christmas Time all over the world" is that the one or should I be looking for something else?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2008, 12:39:52 AM »

Help me...I'm not very good at this...I played the juke box "It's Christmas Time all over the world" is that the one or should I be looking for something else?

NO this was a Post if you Scroll UP that I posted with a link to Youtube - I will link you here so you can listen ... to Kirk Franklin k

One more for you to hear - because Wink

Now this song vid is Old - its not commercial video its him in his Church -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8NfAB3QdSI  = I enjoy it still Smile

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2008, 12:49:34 AM »

Are you still with me SS ?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2008, 12:56:28 AM »

NO this was a Post if you Scroll UP that I posted with a link to Youtube - I will link you here so you can listen ... to Kirk Franklin k

One more for you to hear - because Wink

Now this song vid is Old - its not commercial video its him in his Church -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8NfAB3QdSI  = I enjoy it still Smile

These were really nice...I especially liked the older one in the church...
Thanks for sharing 

That's quite a project you've got going...I've bookmarked it and will look forward to your updates..It must be hard living in a house with all the renovations going on but I bet it will be so nice, when it's done

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.