April 26, 2024, 03:44:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 264150 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2008, 08:33:07 PM »

Question Kermit!Do we know what the chain of command was for anything that was found by the persistence in terms of evidence,pictures,video?Has to be a chain of command like a Police Department you would think with only certain people having access to the "Evidence".Am i wrong?

It is Dolf Richarson who is in charge of the investigation.
I know that he waited some time before he even sent what was called the material.
So could he have switched it? I don't know.

But look at Dolph Richardson and Hans Mos.
AND the Aruban divers that were on board.
BUT and I am going to say this ONLY ONCE.
The Aruban divers, nor Hans Mos, nor Richardson were aware of what I may reveal to you.
THEY have no idea.

That is important because it reveals the cover-up.

Still tryin to rap my brain around this one!Any ideas????

What I got out of that the 3 times I read it...The Arubans have no clue what Kermit would be going to tell?? They didn't know???

That is correct.

Thanks...that's clears that up, I guess???
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2008, 08:34:03 PM »

I thought we all knew there was stuff withheld in that search?  That was something Kyle clearly said to Private Eye.  How does the ALE withholding evidence or information relate to Silvetti and Schaefer being American Traitors? 

I have read everything posted today and for the life of me...I can not relate any of this fuss to the first stuff Kermit kept saying...John was helping ALE...Kyle was involved...John is related to Caps...Schaefer was only looking for oil....I have truly missed the point.  I thought we were going to get proof that John Silvetti was paid...worked for...or something with Hans Mos and ALE and that Kyle knew all about it and that it was not a journey to find Natalee but to drum up money from oil profits.

I knew this was a distraction...and if the whole thing was over those photos of the denim...that has long been resolved.  Heck, that photo is no secret...Private Eye told us all about it. LOL 

Now, can we go back to the pond witness?  Rolling Eyes
I'll explain that after I hear back from Washington D.C. tomorrow.

Just be patient.
I promise I won't hold back anything.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2008, 08:35:09 PM »

WHY was a U.S. government official on that boat before ALE showed up?  Looks to me like that would have solved all this speculation. 

correction: should be "wasn't"

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2008, 08:38:36 PM »

I have a call into Washington DC.
Soon as I hear back then I will either post or not.
I need to do that first.
So hang tight & I'm keeping you all informed as much as possible.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2008, 08:39:23 PM »

WHY was a U.S. government official on that boat before ALE showed up?  Looks to me like that would have solved all this speculation. 

correction: should be "wasn't"

I think that was because they were guests of the Arubans. Play by their rules...and we will all get along.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2008, 08:40:22 PM »

Kermit,

For what it's worth, I think it's absurd to think anything should be "withheld" at the instruction of anyone else.

That's exactly the kind of attitude that is not productive. You are putting yourself in front of the information which makes it problematic. You should be more clear, tell what you know and let the information be scrutinized, not you.

At this point, it's absurd to think something we do will effect some mythical investigation or prosecution, there isn't one. And as for the FBI, who cares?

Are we not engaged in the same kind of behavior as those we accuse?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2008, 08:41:27 PM »

Kermit said..
"evil exists where there is no truth."

Evil exists even when there is truth..

But if we know the Truth, THEN Good can get the edge on, and then overcome Evil.
Good is stronger then Evil and the law is generally designed by and for the Good of all..
Which is a nice bat to hold while beating Evil down.
If Evil keeps it all hidden, then Good has its eyes blinded in the fight .. of
" Good Versus Evil "
Hiding the Truth is Evils Most Powerful Weapon..

It is also how a Con Artist works..
No ..No..I did not say anything about the M clan.. Nope.. 
jmho

Very well said Edward.

With that said,

I need to do that first.

Would it be pertinent to know who had stocks back in '07 Kermit??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2008, 08:44:00 PM »

I believe Rob and Carpe stood by the frog.

I stand by the frog. 

Thank you bleachedblack.

oceanexploration has emailed me.
He wants me to stop posting on SM about this.

Kermit,  based on what you said,

snipped>>>>>

Kermit, why would you be willing to post information that the FBI specifically asked not to be made public?

Because I know that that is a lie.
The evidence has or was NOT given to the FBI by him

I am assuming there is additional pictures/evidence that you have, or have seen, that Kyle did not turn over to the FBI and they are not aware of it.  I am furthter guessing that Silvetti knows about these additional pictures and is asking them to be withheld. Am I close?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2008, 08:46:11 PM »

I need to do that first.

Thanks Kermit
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2008, 08:54:05 PM »

what has happened to International Safe travel website?  Is it still there or has it dissolved?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2008, 08:56:50 PM »

Kermit,

For what it's worth, I think it's absurd to think anything should be "withheld" at the instruction of anyone else.

That's exactly the kind of attitude that is not productive. You are putting yourself in front of the information which makes it problematic. You should be more clear, tell what you know and let the information be scrutinized, not you.

At this point, it's absurd to think something we do will effect some mythical investigation or prosecution, there isn't one. And as for the FBI, who cares?

HISTORY REFLECTS that the only way the TRUTH SURFACES is when the GOVERNMENT AGENCIES in possession of the data are FORCED BY INFORMATION BEING BROUGHT TO THE PUBLIC BY LAW ABIDING HONEST CITIZENS to provide what it knows, it does not come forward voluntarily, the POLITICIANS RESPONSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC exercise their authority improperly FOR REASONS AGAINST THE PUBLIC GOOD, in order to keep up facades of falsehood.  The FBI knew long before the photo's of ABU GRAIB about the illegal activity, THEY INFORMED NO ONE OUTSIDE THE ADMINISTRATION.  (that is but one small example)

THE TRUTH MUST COME TO THE PUBLIC IF WE ARE TO EVER HEAR OF THE DATA KNOWN & HELD BY THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, imo.

Above comments made about all administrations, all political parties.  All too many disregard their responsibility to discharge their responsibilities to the people of the USA.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2008, 09:00:09 PM »

San,
Just so you know, it was nothing you said; I actually wasn't going to respond to it and by the time I decided to you'd made your post.

I respect your opinion, and don't have a problem with it at all.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2008, 09:06:03 PM »

Kermit,

HISTORY REFLECTS that the only way the TRUTH SURFACES is when the GOVERNMENT AGENCIES in possession of the data are FORCED BY INFORMATION BEING BROUGHT TO THE PUBLIC BY LAW ABIDING HONEST CITIZENS to provide what it knows, it does not come forward voluntarily, the POLITICIANS RESPONSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC exercise their authority improperly FOR REASONS AGAINST THE PUBLIC GOOD, in order to keep up facades of falsehood.  The FBI knew long before the photo's of ABU GRAIB about the illegal activity, THEY INFORMED NO ONE OUTSIDE THE ADMINISTRATION.  (that is but one small example)

THE TRUTH MUST COME TO THE PUBLIC IF WE ARE TO EVER HEAR OF THE DATA KNOWN & HELD BY THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, imo.

Above comments made about all administrations, all political parties.  All too many disregard their responsibility to discharge their responsibilities to the people of the USA.

I think that is the same general reasoning behind the request for Obama's birth certificate. 

Why does the truth about the original 1961 file remain locked away and hidden?  What is the worst thing that would happen if those simple records became public?

Cover-up?

The truth struggles to the surface.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »

San,
Just so you know, it was nothing you said; I actually wasn't going to respond to it and by the time I decided to you'd made your post.

It's ok texasmom.  I know I come off as strong headed at times and I know the only thing I contribute is my opinion so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything I did to upset you.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »

San,

It's ok texasmom.  I know I come off as strong headed at times and I know the only thing I contribute is my opinion so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything I did to upset you.

San,  Nobody would ever think of you as strong headed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2008, 09:13:30 PM »

Whiskeygirl,

Or like cheating spouse, if it's true, it will reveal itself. Or like great Art, it has a force of it's own.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2008, 09:13:43 PM »

Kermit,

I think that is the same general reasoning behind the request for Obama's birth certificate. 

Why does the truth about the original 1961 file remain locked away and hidden?  What is the worst thing that would happen if those simple records became public?

Cover-up?

The truth struggles to the surface.

I certainly don't know.  I just have no respect for the position regardless of political party.  It is improper, let the truth out & the public will process it with their own sensibilities not subject to inuendo & falsities marketed.  Cripes I can't even get a copy of my birth certificate without an attorney as I was born illegitimately, father unknown, without showing up IN PERSON, which is out of state, unlike anybody else that can obtain through the mail by remitting a small fee.  Ridiculous!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2008, 09:21:24 PM »

San,

That was very considerate of you, and I appreciate it.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »

I thought we all knew there was stuff withheld in that search?  That was something Kyle clearly said to Private Eye.  How does the ALE withholding evidence or information relate to Silvetti and Schaefer being American Traitors? 

I have read everything posted today and for the life of me...I can not relate any of this fuss to the first stuff Kermit kept saying...John was helping ALE...Kyle was involved...John is related to Caps...Schaefer was only looking for oil....I have truly missed the point.  I thought we were going to get proof that John Silvetti was paid...worked for...or something with Hans Mos and ALE and that Kyle knew all about it and that it was not a journey to find Natalee but to drum up money from oil profits.

I knew this was a distraction...and if the whole thing was over those photos of the denim...that has long been resolved.  Heck, that photo is no secret...Private Eye told us all about it. LOL 

Now, can we go back to the pond witness?  Rolling Eyes
I'll explain that after I hear back from Washington D.C. tomorrow.

Just be patient.
I promise I won't hold back anything.

Thank you.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2008, 09:27:38 PM »

I don't know why at this point, why I would care if Aruba is building a pipeline from Venezuela to somewhere on the island.

I have not found one reason why I should care.  Why should I care?  Is there a good answer out there?

Why should I care who is involved with that pipeline? 

Jossy & Jug a long time ago were the target of one poster named "Big$$$$" who seemed so interested in their connections to drugs, metal pipes,and Valero.  This seems like another trip down that road.

Why should I care about JS/LS, Jossy or Jug?

Can someone help me understand this?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.