April 19, 2024, 07:30:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 263873 times)
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: November 23, 2008, 09:53:02 PM »

If they didn't give the evidence to Aruban Law Enforcement... seems like that would make them American HEROES and not TRAITORS?!  I was hoping they'd go down there, find a body and head out of dodge with it.  Guess I assumed if they found something they'd come home and at least give it back to the family for a burial...

Why would they not go to the FBI? Or to Beth and Dave?

They'd be HEROES, if the family got the info and what they didn't prevent Joran from being brought to justice.  I'm not passing judgement on that, becuase I can see both side.

If they did what I'm guessing, it could be considered criminal.  I don't know who they did or did not go to, but Kermie says the FBI didn't get it all so I doube the family did either.

And WHEN would they have got these samples? During the dive with LE or did they do if before Mos and company arrived onboard?

My guess would be before or just after they left.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: November 23, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »

Kermie,

Am I getting warm?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2008, 10:01:55 PM »

I left to watch football when the S--- hit the fan this afternoon. I am now caught up. Well, I have absolutely no contact with anyone involved -- but, what I have thought since February is apparently true. Natalee WAS found and the family knows. PLEASE don't misunderstand me. I am FINE with that. They are still trying to SOLVE the case and put away those guilty partys. The family has been VERY quiet since about March. There are NO efforts to resume searching -- no reason to.
Here is where I stand: I am not ready to condemn the Persistence crew. It could be that they were asked NOT to reveal "what they know". I just don't know yet.

JMO

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2008, 10:05:50 PM »

What was Kermit's post about ...grown men and they didn't get
a sample?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2008, 10:06:27 PM »

Am I the only one that thinks there is a connection between all that is happening?

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. for months.  All of a sudden all kinds of strange things happening. DeVries does a 2nd show, Joran flees Thailand (we think) but no one follows him (that we know of) and he's MIA again.  The pond witness story was discounted by MOS months ago but it's all of a sudden a credible witness and others have stepped forward.

Kermit starts talking code.  OE who hasn't been around/posting for many months just happens to post and then goes back to read what has been said about the crew.  Steve Cohen sends Red an email.  Van Der Strattens' niece posts on the front page.

Greta is going to finally show the video she took of Joran this summer and comes out swinging on national TV accusing Aruba of coverup.  Them's fighting words.

I'm sure I've missed some things but you catch my drift?  I say something is up.  What say you?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2008, 10:07:22 PM »

If they didn't give the evidence to Aruban Law Enforcement... seems like that would make them American HEROES and not TRAITORS?!  I was hoping they'd go down there, find a body and head out of dodge with it.  Guess I assumed if they found something they'd come home and at least give it back to the family for a burial...

Why would they not go to the FBI? Or to Beth and Dave?

They'd be HEROES, if the family got the info and what they didn't prevent Joran from being brought to justice.  I'm not passing judgement on that, becuase I can see both side.

If they did what I'm guessing, it could be considered criminal.  I don't know who they did or did not go to, but Kermie says the FBI didn't get it all so I doube the family did either.

Well, that's not a cover up..that would be brilliant wouldn't it? I thought that is what we wanted them to do? 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: November 23, 2008, 10:07:59 PM »

O/T, but not

I remember a tv program probably in the last year or so on a young woman who lived in the Philipines, she had replied to a job advertisement & "gotten the job", it was a scam, she was taken out of the Philipines to iirc Thailand, her BIL & another American man went in search for her & ultimately did rescue her, they were not able to save the other young women who were being held in sexual bondage but they were successful in saving the young woman from the Philipines.  Well if she had been being held in sexual bondage knowingly to the government of Thailand & was removed from Thailand, would our Government do the right thing for the 2 American citizens who did the right thing & protect them from extradition? 

After Mexico's pursuing Dog Chapman "Bounty Hunter" & the picking up by US Marshall's & all the BS that transpired until finally Mexico decided to drop the pursuit, I am not at all impressed even slightly with the treatment that citizens of our country receive when dealing with obviously CORRUPT FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS &/or the AGENCIES OF SAME.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: November 23, 2008, 10:08:03 PM »

I left to watch football when the S--- hit the fan this afternoon. I am now caught up. Well, I have absolutely no contact with anyone involved -- but, what I have thought since February is apparently true. Natalee WAS found and the family knows. PLEASE don't misunderstand me. I am FINE with that. They are still trying to SOLVE the case and put away those guilty partys. The family has been VERY quiet since about March. There are NO efforts to resume searching -- no reason to.
Here is where I stand: I am not ready to condemn the Persistence crew. It could be that they were asked NOT to reveal "what they know". I just don't know yet.

JMO

That's what I'm starting to think.  Hope we're right.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2008, 10:10:17 PM »

Am I the only one that thinks there is a connection between all that is happening?

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. for months.  All of a sudden all kinds of strange things happening. DeVries does a 2nd show, Joran flees Thailand (we think) but no one follows him (that we know of) and he's MIA again.  The pond witness story was discounted by MOS months ago but it's all of a sudden a credible witness and others have stepped forward.

Kermit starts talking code.  OE who hasn't been around/posting for many months just happens to post and then goes back to read what has been said about the crew.  Steve Cohen sends Red an email.  Van Der Strattens' niece posts on the front page.

Greta is going to finally show the video she took of Joran this summer and comes out swinging on national TV accusing Aruba of coverup.  Them's fighting words.

I'm sure I've missed some things but you catch my drift?  I say something is up.  What say you?

Yep, I agree.  To make it clear, I don't have any "inside" information that I'm holding back about anything, LOL 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2008, 10:11:56 PM »

But didn't Kermit say these traitors were part of some cover up?  I don't think that is what most of were thinking Kermie meant...afterall why would he jump on Kyle like that if Kyle and co.  were the heroes?  I do not understand it at all.
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2008, 10:16:16 PM »

But didn't Kermit say these traitors were part of some cover up?  I don't think that is what most of were thinking Kermie meant...afterall why would he jump on Kyle like that if Kyle and co.  were the heroes?  I do not understand it at all.
Lala's-- I am totally lost also regarding these accusations. It certainly appears that Kermit is bs with Kyle and co. for helping with the coverup...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »

On target, Beans, except the post by Van der Staten's niece was actually a thread here in the forum.  Somethings up, for sure.  I don't think it was all an outreach effort on behalf of Nalalee & her family, though.  jmo   thumleft

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2008, 10:18:41 PM »

geraldo had a tease tonight looks like Urine and Greta will have a new sit down interview, or was i dreaming when i saw that ?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2008, 10:18:43 PM »

I don't understand it either.  I'm just guessing.  Appears that Kermit and OE both are aware of the contents that were not shared with ALE.  Looks like there is a difference of opinion as to the strategy of when to "share the results".

I'm assuming that everyone went down to Aruba to go find a body and they knew ALE is corrupt and would never do anything, in fact they'd destroy any evidence they were given.

So maybe they gave them some "other evidence" as a test to see what they did with it and took the real evidence.  They bolted pretty fast.  OK so they get out of Dodge and decide that rather than share what they found with the world, perhaps they can use it later to frame ALE and expose the cover-up. 

Games are played w/ALE and the nooses are getting tighter.  Some are saying play the cards now while others say wait.  Beats me. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »

May I ask two questions????  First, if this was when Natalee's remains were found, does the $250,000.00 reward still stand???  And two, what about the tennis shoe?  Was it placed in the cage to implicate Joran???  That's all I want to know.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2008, 10:23:03 PM »

Think of the Unknown Soldier.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2008, 10:23:05 PM »

geraldo had a tease tonight looks like Urine and Greta will have a new sit down interview, or was i dreaming when i saw that ?

Dana - tomorrow night Greta does have a show and an interview with Joran.  Greta went to Thailand for the interview.  It's supposed to be an explosive interview.  Huge.

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »

Think of the Unknown Soldier.

????????????

Can I buy a vowel?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »

Dana - tomorrow night Greta does have a show and an interview with Joran.  Greta went to Thailand for the interview.  It's supposed to be an explosive interview.  Huge.

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Sadly, from day one this has been a media money maker.

I don't know what is up, but maybe Greta wants to force someones hand.
She has pulled this up NOW for a reason...I think.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2008, 10:28:55 PM »

Well the Reward would be paid to persistence if that were true..

The money would go to the ships coffe fund.. Petty cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.