March 28, 2024, 11:44:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 262486 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 07:12:06 PM »

Question Kermit!Do we know what the chain of command was for anything that was found by the persistence in terms of evidence,pictures,video?Has to be a chain of command like a Police Department you would think with only certain people having access to the "Evidence".Am i wrong?

It is Dolf Richarson who is in charge of the investigation.
I know that he waited some time before he even sent what was called the material.
So could he have switched it? I don't know.

But look at Dolph Richardson and Hans Mos.
AND the Aruban divers that were on board.
BUT and I am going to say this ONLY ONCE.
The Aruban divers, nor Hans Mos, nor Richardson were aware of what I may reveal to you.
THEY have no idea.

That is important because it reveals the cover-up.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 07:13:11 PM »

Well I imagine it is the blue denim material that was not given to the FBI to be tested that private eye alluded to and Kyle got really upset and asked to speak to him off the board and not on it.  We have not heard from Private eye really since that time.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »

I believe Rob and Carpe stood by the frog.

I stand by the frog. 

Thank you bleachedblack.

oceanexploration has emailed me.
He wants me to stop posting on SM about this.

WHAT!!!!!

YES.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 07:14:40 PM »

The FBI were NOT, I repeat NOT, given ALL the evidence from the cage.

The cover-up and corruption is The Aruban gov't/polis/officials just like everyone has said.

I know EVERYONE is sick of the lies.
I am too.
I want to think about it just a tad bit more.
Then I'll come back and give you my decision.
I don't know that I'll do any good or not by giving you the information.
I DO know evil exists where there is no truth.

I want to do what is right.
I can see that oceanexploration is not going too.

Please, those who do know me and trust me, have faith.
I promise I'll do what is right.

And for those who hate me, called me a liar or any other names.
Go eat a juicy fly or a bug.

I'll be waiting right here for you Kermie....and for your answer.........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 07:15:19 PM »

Yes - I think Kermit and Kyle owe us this much.

Whatever it is you are NOT talking about, are Beth and Dave aware of it?

As simple yes or no will suffice.

Beth is.
I can personally attest to it.

That is good enough for me then.

John Q. Kelly too.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2008, 07:15:40 PM »

The cover-up and corruption is The Aruban gov't/polis/officials just like everyone has said.

I am too.

Not fair. All I can offer him is a Blue Moon.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2008, 07:16:03 PM »

Question Kermit!Do we know what the chain of command was for anything that was found by the persistence in terms of evidence,pictures,video?Has to be a chain of command like a Police Department you would think with only certain people having access to the "Evidence".Am i wrong?

Oceanexploration

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixedSmile

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2008, 07:16:25 PM »

sounds like you are right on.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2008, 07:17:40 PM »

I am too.

Ah, my Miss Piggy.
Now there is a woman who is filled with grace and wouldn't hurt a fly.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2008, 07:18:59 PM »

I will wait for your answer too Kermit, (and the answer to my email).

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2008, 07:19:22 PM »

Oceanexploration

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixedSmile

Withholding evidence to your own government is not, in my book, legal.
But that is just me. Maybe I'm a bad undercover frog.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 07:21:15 PM »

I will wait for your answer too Kermit, (and the answer to my email).

I didn't rec' an email always.

But I don't want to stay here and make it seem as though I'm doing this for some stupid reason.
I honestly want to consider every move.
In my heart, I think it is the right thing to do.
In my soul, I think it is the right thing to do.
It may not bring anything good, but at least I know I tried.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 07:21:46 PM »

I am too.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2008, 07:22:09 PM »

Tamikosmom posted;

Oceanexploration

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Hmm this is a very interesting exchange you bring foward here. I do recall reading this at the time and my hinky radar going off..........

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2008, 07:22:38 PM »

Kermit said..
"evil exists where there is no truth."

Evil exists even when there is truth..

But if we know the Truth, THEN Good can get the edge on, and then overcome Evil.
Good is stronger then Evil and the law is generally designed by and for the Good of all..
Which is a nice bat to hold while beating Evil down.
If Evil keeps it all hidden, then Good has its eyes blinded in the fight .. of
" Good Versus Evil "
Hiding the Truth is Evils Most Powerful Weapon..

It is also how a Con Artist works..
No ..No..I did not say anything about the M clan.. Nope.. 
jmho
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2008, 07:22:38 PM »

For over 3 1/2 years Monkeys have upheld Beth Holloway's words and actions.  Has Beth ever given us any reason not to trust that her motives are to further the cause of justice for her daughter.

If the FBI does not want pertinent information regarding the case revealed ... then that information should not be revealed.  If the timing is deemed not right for Beth Holloway to share ... then trust Natalee's mother ... the timing is not right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »

Thanks Kermit...Now what about Freddy?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2008, 07:24:37 PM »

For over 3 1/2 years Monkeys have upheld Beth Holloway's words and actions.  Has Beth ever given us any reason not to trust that her motives are to further the cause of justice for her daughter.

If the FBI does not want pertinent information regarding the case revealed ... then that information should not be revealed.  If the timing is deemed not right for Beth Holloway to share ... then trust Natalee's mother ... the timing is not right.

Janet

Janet - I'm inclined to agree with you on this. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2008, 07:25:14 PM »

sounds like you are right on.

My mind is thinking in terms of maybe a reverse type of sting.Evidence comes up.Take some of the evidence.Let Ale,Mos,Richardson,as well as others say nothing was found then the USA can say well this is what was found and tested via FBI.What say you now ARUBA???Maybe they're working their way up the ladder and need to let the rats put themselves into the trap unknowingly???Crazy thoughts will all the info.Smack this Monkey outta the Tree for a minute if that's to crazy...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2008, 07:27:01 PM »

Oceanexploration

Withholding evidence to your own government is not, in my book, legal.
But that is just me. Maybe I'm a bad undercover frog.

I think you're a great undercover frog Kermit.  Right is right, and wrong is wrong.  Simple as that.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.