April 19, 2024, 11:02:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 263880 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: November 24, 2008, 12:31:12 AM »

Anyone catch all of Fox just now. it went too fast for me and i was having a hard time getting in here. TIA

IBE - I think it was just a preview of Greta's bombshell show for tomorrow night.  Definately want to watch Greta tomorrow night:

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

I do not get the Fox Channel.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: November 24, 2008, 12:35:45 AM »

Anyone catch all of Fox just now. it went too fast for me and i was having a hard time getting in here. TIA

IBE - I think it was just a preview of Greta's bombshell show for tomorrow night.  Definately want to watch Greta tomorrow night:

Janet

Janet - hopefully someone will put it up on youtube soon after it's aired.  I'm also sure several of us will be watching and doing our best to transcribe.  Hey...maybe Heli will transcribe, LOLOL 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: November 24, 2008, 12:35:47 AM »

ALERT-Russian warships entering Venezuela waters.

Oh great

2009 should be a very stressful time!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: November 24, 2008, 12:41:06 AM »

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM. 

Don't know how to carry posts over but this is where i believe OE(Kyle) told Kermit NO on sayin,and or releasing the information they both apparently know about.Correct me if i'm wrong.It was on page #42 of the previous Thread..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: November 24, 2008, 12:43:00 AM »

Janet

Janet - hopefully someone will put it up on youtube soon after it's aired.  I'm also sure several of us will be watching and doing our best to transcribe.  Hey...maybe Heli will transcribe, LOLOL 

I will be reading the forum tomorrow night and ... anticipating Greta's transcript when it is posted on Tuesday.  Only problem ... Greta never provided a complete transcript of her show.

Carpe ... where are you?

Good Night Monkeys!!  Good Night Zoo Keepers!!

Janet
9:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: November 24, 2008, 12:43:17 AM »

Hello Hotshot.Hope those arrests of the other two witnesses will come sooner then later.If it happens at all??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: November 24, 2008, 12:51:07 AM »

Some posts from Kermit

Kermit: on: November 19, 2008, 02:35:22 PM
see the posts I've given to you.
drop the diversion stuff fed to you.

Kermit: on: November 17, 2008, 06:07:36 PM
and John Silvetti mentioned the pond.
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: John Silvetti Posts at BFN

Kermit: on: November 15, 2008, 05:49:27 PM
I only keep track of those who threaten us.

kermit: on: November 15, 2008, 05:48:53 PM
fbi did NOT know everything.
re-read what private eye monkey posted.
then you can piece some of it together.

Kermit: on: November 05, 2008, 06:03:58 PM
Charles Croes the poet & American Traitor

Kermit: on: September 21, 2008, 03:19:32 PM
Ah Ha!
Why would Kyle have the tennis shoe. He's just a boat guy!
Now, go back and re-look at the photos and follow the trail!
and I can keep me frog legs.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: November 24, 2008, 12:54:28 AM »

Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru  on: Today at 12:56:12 PM  
Quote from: SS on Today at 12:53:13 PM
I, for one, would just love to know what is going on.

I'll tell you what is going on. oceanexploration just needs to say YES to moi!

But it seems he left.

I'm going to go get some flies.

I have not, nor would or will I ever lie to ANYONE! It is not how I live my life. And I won't start now.
What I have said is the truth, I confronted him, he took off. Maybe he needs some time to plan another diversion or search his soul. I hope it's the latter.

Moi is French.

Maybe he needs some time to plan another diversion or search his soul.
(Is Kermit insinuating that OE is corrupt? With holding truth? Am I missing something?)

Yes, Moi is French...so what does that have do do with the rest of the scenario?   

Yep, I'm heading to the boudreau (sp?)...tout suit.

It was a joke from the Shango thread insinuating that the identity could perhaps be a Frenchman.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: November 24, 2008, 12:55:40 AM »

Some posts from Kermit

Ah Ha!

At what point do you believe OE(Kyle) had tennis shoe Kermit??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: November 24, 2008, 12:56:36 AM »

Hello Hotshot.Hope those arrests of the other two witnesses will come sooner then later.If it happens at all??
Hi there.  I didnt say they were going to be arrested.  If anything, they are heros.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: November 24, 2008, 12:57:33 AM »

Some posts from Kermit

Ah Ha!

Which photos are being discussed here Buckshot??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: November 24, 2008, 01:02:16 AM »

Hi there.  I didnt say they were going to be arrested.  If anything, they are heros.

Sorry Hotshot!Brain is on overload!I stand corrected.The witnesses definitly will be Angels if they have information that will bring difinitive closure to this case of injustice.Hopefully the bring a BIG paddy wagon.LOL.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: November 24, 2008, 01:03:19 AM »

Kermit -

Has CAPS always been as honest as you (self-proclaimed) have been with us?
Is CAPS any part of the diversion?
Do you know for certain who Shango and Simian were/are? You?
How do you rate Jossy Mansur's honesty through all of this? (10:Extremely honest - 0:Lying through his teeth)
Do you know more to the story (starting at Cnc, working forward) than the corruption and reults of the search?
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: November 24, 2008, 01:05:31 AM »

Some posts from Kermit

Ah Ha!

Which photos are being discussed here Buckshot??

IIRC, this was in context, I believe, of the series of photos released by ___________(insert name-debatable).
The string of photos underwater of the cage, etc..
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: November 24, 2008, 01:12:07 AM »

Queston(s) for Kermit:

(1) Will OE(Kyle)'s actions/inactions be substantiated in the big picture of seeking truth? Yes or No?

(2) Do you consider OE(Kyle) an American traitor, in your own opinion? Yes or No?

(3) Was there evidence of the crime of NH in a trap in the ocean? Yes or No?

Like you say: Easy as one, two, three.
I have simplified it even further for you - Easy as Yes or No...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: November 24, 2008, 01:21:05 AM »

And speaking of heros, if in deed any of the people from the Persistance does have any evidence that was tested here in the states, they are heros too.  After 3+ years of the BS going on in Aruba and their way of doing things, I sure would have taken evidence also.  not for me, for the family.  I have said that since we have known them to be messing with us.  "IF" Kermit was actually on this boat, she had to be from the Date Line Crew.  Kermit has to clear things from washington first?  Wow, thats a big step.  Who does she know?  Sure as hell DC didnt do anything to help the Holloways except for the Condi thing.  Which in all reality did nothing.  We all know that Joran will NEVER get charged, so what is the next best thing?  Getting real closure for the family, getting some thing of Natalee to bring home and bury?  Yes.  If any of this has to do with what I have just stated, then I say good for them.  It was nice enough for these gentlemen to go out of their way for months to go to a corrupt island, and looking for a missing girl on their time.  During the holidays to say the least.  I commend them.  No-one else would do it, and we all know Aruba wouldn't do it.  If they did scan for their pipe line, which I highly doubt, then so be it.  They searched for Natalee in the process.  Maybe they told Aruba they were there for that, and id the opposite.  who knows.  Either way, they are still heros in my mind, and this Kermit is not playing nice.  i don't know what she is trying to screw with, or what her motive is.  But in my opinion, "IF" any of this is to be true, I still say it's all good.  Markme as being bad, but I would have done the same thing, and maybe even I have.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: November 24, 2008, 01:35:33 AM »

May tomorrow bring us all a step closer to justice for the girl who was unable to achieve her dreams do to the EVIL of others!God Bless The Monkey's as you've continued to show me that good does still exist in our world!Goodnight...God Bless..

Keepthefaith

MOHANDAS GANDHI
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2008, 01:50:35 AM »

And speaking of heros, if in deed any of the people from the Persistance does have any evidence that was tested here in the states, they are heros too.  After 3+ years of the BS going on in Aruba and their way of doing things, I sure would have taken evidence also.  not for me, for the family.  I have said that since we have known them to be messing with us.  "IF" Kermit was actually on this boat, she had to be from the Date Line Crew.  Kermit has to clear things from washington first?  Wow, thats a big step.  Who does she know?  Sure as hell DC didnt do anything to help the Holloways except for the Condi thing.  Which in all reality did nothing.  We all know that Joran will NEVER get charged, so what is the next best thing?  Getting real closure for the family, getting some thing of Natalee to bring home and bury?  Yes.  If any of this has to do with what I have just stated, then I say good for them.  It was nice enough for these gentlemen to go out of their way for months to go to a corrupt island, and looking for a missing girl on their time.  During the holidays to say the least.  I commend them.  No-one else would do it, and we all know Aruba wouldn't do it.  If they did scan for their pipe line, which I highly doubt, then so be it.  They searched for Natalee in the process.  Maybe they told Aruba they were there for that, and id the opposite.  who knows.  Either way, they are still heros in my mind, and this Kermit is not playing nice.  i don't know what she is trying to screw with, or what her motive is.  But in my opinion, "IF" any of this is to be true, I still say it's all good.  Markme as being bad, but I would have done the same thing, and maybe even I have.  

Good post and I agree...but Kermit on the boat?...hmmm...do frogs like salt water?...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2008, 04:34:36 AM »

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM. 

Don't know how to carry posts over but this is where i believe OE(Kyle) told Kermit NO on sayin,and or releasing the information they both apparently know about.Correct me if i'm wrong.It was on page #42 of the previous Thread..

Yes Keepthefaith ... I think this was Kyle's last post. Then Kermit came on and said the he had received an email from Kyle not to discuss this anymore on the Forum.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: November 24, 2008, 05:05:35 AM »

Is anybody here or are people just logged in?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.