April 23, 2024, 08:34:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 263997 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: November 24, 2008, 08:22:06 AM »

Sure thing Hotshot...not quite in the dark as you think I am.quote]

Thanks,going back to sleep, and lurk mode.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: November 24, 2008, 08:22:28 AM »

And speaking of heros, if in deed any of the people from the Persistance does have any evidence that was tested here in the states, they are heros too.  After 3+ years of the BS going on in Aruba and their way of doing things, I sure would have taken evidence also.  not for me, for the family.  I have said that since we have known them to be messing with us.  "IF" Kermit was actually on this boat, she had to be from the Date Line Crew.  Kermit has to clear things from washington first?  Wow, thats a big step.  Who does she know?  Sure as hell DC didnt do anything to help the Holloways except for the Condi thing.  Which in all reality did nothing.  We all know that Joran will NEVER get charged, so what is the next best thing?  Getting real closure for the family, getting some thing of Natalee to bring home and bury?  Yes.  If any of this has to do with what I have just stated, then I say good for them.  It was nice enough for these gentlemen to go out of their way for months to go to a corrupt island, and looking for a missing girl on their time.  During the holidays to say the least.  I commend them.  No-one else would do it, and we all know Aruba wouldn't do it.  If they did scan for their pipe line, which I highly doubt, then so be it.  They searched for Natalee in the process.  Maybe they told Aruba they were there for that, and id the opposite.  who knows.  Either way, they are still heros in my mind, and this Kermit is not playing nice.  i don't know what she is trying to screw with, or what her motive is.  But in my opinion, "IF" any of this is to be true, I still say it's all good.  Markme as being bad, but I would have done the same thing, and maybe even I have.  

Hotshot, I guess I always "assumed" Kermit was a HE.  You are saying SHE.  How interesting.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: November 24, 2008, 08:24:59 AM »

And speaking of heros, if in deed any of the people from the Persistance does have any evidence that was tested here in the states, they are heros too.  After 3+ years of the BS going on in Aruba and their way of doing things, I sure would have taken evidence also.  not for me, for the family.  I have said that since we have known them to be messing with us.  "IF" Kermit was actually on this boat, she had to be from the Date Line Crew.  Kermit has to clear things from washington first?  Wow, thats a big step.  Who does she know?  Sure as hell DC didnt do anything to help the Holloways except for the Condi thing.  Which in all reality did nothing.  We all know that Joran will NEVER get charged, so what is the next best thing?  Getting real closure for the family, getting some thing of Natalee to bring home and bury?  Yes.  If any of this has to do with what I have just stated, then I say good for them.  It was nice enough for these gentlemen to go out of their way for months to go to a corrupt island, and looking for a missing girl on their time.  During the holidays to say the least.  I commend them.  No-one else would do it, and we all know Aruba wouldn't do it.  If they did scan for their pipe line, which I highly doubt, then so be it.  They searched for Natalee in the process.  Maybe they told Aruba they were there for that, and id the opposite.  who knows.  Either way, they are still heros in my mind, and this Kermit is not playing nice.  i don't know what she is trying to screw with, or what her motive is.  But in my opinion, "IF" any of this is to be true, I still say it's all good.  Markme as being bad, but I would have done the same thing, and maybe even I have.  

Hotshot, I guess I always "assumed" Kermit was a HE.  You are saying SHE.  How interesting.
Yes, and shes working on other bad things too.  Thats as far as I am going.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: November 24, 2008, 08:25:44 AM »

Sure thing Hotshot...not quite in the dark as you think I am...an email or two should get the posts erased!!!!

I sincerely hope that does NOT happe.

No -- I would hardly consider you in the dark.

That would be for mushrooms -- who like to be fed manure. 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: November 24, 2008, 08:28:31 AM »

Sure thing Hotshot...not quite in the dark as you think I am...an email or two should get the posts erased!!!!

Morning sharon...just don't like being taken for a fool!

BBL...Have a lot to do before I can nap to stay up for Greta!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: November 24, 2008, 08:31:04 AM »

Ok, what time is Kermit going to put up???
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: November 24, 2008, 08:32:37 AM »

I'm with ya!!

There are many who wish to 'silence' us 

Just because I have been silenced .... does NOT mean that my mind has been changed 

mushrooms = live in the dark and LOVE to be fed BS.

big hugs Mum!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #307 on: November 24, 2008, 08:33:17 AM »

bad or not...all we ever wanted is the truth. IMO

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: November 24, 2008, 08:33:39 AM »

Blah  I love watching your avatar

I would love to see Wreck's train wreck...Just one more time!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: November 24, 2008, 08:36:29 AM »

I'm with ya!!

There are many who wish to 'silence' us 

Just because I have been silenced .... does NOT mean that my mind has been changed 

mushrooms = live in the dark and LOVE to be fed BS.

big hugs Mum!

Thanks Sharon...BBL...ET needs to call home!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: November 24, 2008, 08:37:11 AM »

Blah  I love watching your avatar

I would love to see Wreck's train wreck...Just one more time!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: November 24, 2008, 08:59:59 AM »

If it's any help, I posted this last week and Kermit's response is below my post.
By the way, my last two sentences are sarcasim.

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

SS,
did you know CIA is hiring. BINGO great work!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: November 24, 2008, 09:07:01 AM »

If it's any help, I posted this last week and Kermit's response is below my post.
By the way, my last two sentences are sarcasim.

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

SS,
did you know CIA is hiring. BINGO great work!

Caps may be the distractor?

What if it is a staged ending and Kermot is trying to tell us this?
Meanwhile, Oe is acting as though it is a true find to be revealed later? Part of the script?
But Kermit knows that the search finding have been planted and found in same mission?

Ah, who the hell knows anymore...

This may go down as the second biggest conspiracy of all time, next to JFK.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: November 24, 2008, 09:08:22 AM »

I thought we all knew there was stuff withheld in that search?  That was something Kyle clearly said to Private Eye.  How does the ALE withholding evidence or information relate to Silvetti and Schaefer being American Traitors? 

I have read everything posted today and for the life of me...I can not relate any of this fuss to the first stuff Kermit kept saying...John was helping ALE...Kyle was involved...John is related to Caps...Schaefer was only looking for oil....I have truly missed the point.  I thought we were going to get proof that John Silvetti was paid...worked for...or something with Hans Mos and ALE and that Kyle knew all about it and that it was not a journey to find Natalee but to drum up money from oil profits.

I knew this was a distraction...and if the whole thing was over those photos of the denim...that has long been resolved.  Heck, that photo is no secret...Private Eye told us all about it. LOL 

Now, can we go back to the pond witness?  Rolling Eyes
I'll explain that after I hear back from Washington D.C. tomorrow.

Just be patient.
I promise I won't hold back anything.

Thank you.

Been lurking and reading all day.  I think I may have an idea what's going on.  The Persistance divers took samples the Arubans didn't know about.  Kyle turned over the photos etc to the FBI, but didn't turn over all the samples, because they didn't follow protocol.  He told Kermit.  Kermie is calling this a coverup, because they withheld evidence, IMHO. 

Who withheld evidence?  Kyle?  Please help me understand.

Yes.  I think Kermie is calling them American Traitors (Kyle, Shaffer, Silvetti), because they did exactly what we wanted them to and made sure they got the evidence, but they didn't turn it over to the FBI, possibly because they tampered with the Aruban's evidence.

Holy Cow!!  I think I understand what you are saying...They took evidence to keep the ALE from getting it but did not hand it over to the proper authorities?  Is that what you mean? 

I didn't take it that way

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: November 24, 2008, 09:22:02 AM »

I guess my stand is this. IF the Persistence crew gave EVERY shred of evidence to the FBI and the family -- I applaud them and how far they have gone to keep it secret. If they held back ANYTHING, they are completely at fault and deserve our wrath.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: November 24, 2008, 09:26:12 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Caught up and on my out for most of the day.

So.....I have been looking for other major philanthropic efforts from Mr Schaeffer and/or Mr Silvetti -- but I came up empty. But I'm not a a great researcher  -- I admit.

Anyone find anything to support other philanthropic 'causes' from either of these gentlemen??

Or 'why' they chose this one??
(snip)

What do you consider major?  What is the criteria?  

The Silvetti Group web site http://www.jdsilvetti.com/menu.html shows some of the philanthropic efforts.  

The JD Silvetti Group of Companies has teamed with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to raise funds for the continued operations of this wonderful foundation. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital was founded in 1962 by Danny Thomas. Since the foundation’s inception, thousands of  children have been cured of cancer. Research has improved the survival rates, in some types of cancer, from 4% in 1962 to 90% today!

There is also a scholarship program shown on the web site.

I'm not sure what would qualify as "major philanthropic efforts" and what would qualify an individual or group to make them.

No one can do everything, everyone can do something...all it takes is the first step toward giving.

imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: November 24, 2008, 09:26:44 AM »

A few questions/comments:

Questions--
Was Kermit on board (or involved) during the searches?NO
How well do Kermit and OE(Kyle) know one another? OE(Kyle) emailed Kermit.I don't know
Kermit knows a lot about search. Does he know enough to connect the dots in the timeline, starting from CnC?Kermit is very good in connecting the dots always has been.

Comment--
This is my opinion, only. LoRain seems like he/she has motives when posting. YES
The motives do not seem to coincide with the majority that post here? While catching up, the observation stood out like a sore thumb, to me.She is friends with MIP6,Julia Renfro Reality etc.

IMO in RED

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: November 24, 2008, 09:31:49 AM »

Kermit: on: September 21, 2008, 03:19:32 PM
Ah Ha!
Why would Kyle have the tennis shoe. He's just a boat guy!
Now, go back and re-look at the photos and follow the trail!
and I can keep me frog legs.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: November 24, 2008, 09:35:22 AM »

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #760 on: Today at 02:32:32 PM »
Quote from: Kermit on Today at 01:56:12 PM
I have not, nor would or will I ever lie to ANYONE! It is not how I live my life. And I won't start now.
What I have said is the truth, I confronted him, he took off. Maybe he needs some time to plan another diversion or search his soul. I hope it's the latter.

Excuse me?  You can think what you want and mislead as many as you wish Kermit.  It's not my concern.  It's not the first time you've turned people against me so you can propogate your lies.  You know what I mean.  I welcome you to do the same here. The result will be the same.  I've been a source of information for as long as I could and it was genuine.  Kermit, I'm sorry your ego got in the way of reality.  You may freely do as you please. I will not stand in your way. 

My appologies to all the self-thinking, genuine, and honest people here.  I'm done posting here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.760

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: November 24, 2008, 09:35:56 AM »

I just set my DVR to record Greta tonight, and will try to help out anyone who misses it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.