April 26, 2024, 05:49:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 264112 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 24, 2008, 10:18:15 AM »

FWIW - I know who Caps is and I happen to believe in him.  I have no reason to trust Kyle, John Silvetti or Kermit MORE than I trust Capslock.  My own personal opinion.  I'm not saying that I don't also trust Kyle, John Silvetti and Kermit, just saying I also trust Caps.

Klaas - I believe Caps also, but is it possible that he was duped and/or used?  Did someone feed him information to give us?  Clyde?  Just a thought.

I don't think so.  I could be wrong but I don't think I am. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: November 24, 2008, 10:24:21 AM »

Blah  I love watching your avatar

I would love to see Wreck's train wreck...Just one more time!

Ditto...I miss it....

LORAIN keep on TOPIC

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: November 24, 2008, 10:28:11 AM »

I think when Caps made the post about Natalee being chopped
up that he was hurt and angry that his motives were being
questioned.  He has worked really hard uncovering what he could.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #343 on: November 24, 2008, 10:33:49 AM »

i used PS a bit

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: November 24, 2008, 10:33:49 AM »

I missed that MOS had reversed himself on the admission of the tape and he viewed it as a confession.  I assume it was the DeVries tape.  Did MOS 'decide' it was admissible this past week?  I thought that a Judge had ruled it was not admissible? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: November 24, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »

Blah  I love watching your avatar

I would love to see Wreck's train wreck...Just one more time!

Ditto...I miss it....

LORAIN keep on TOPIC

ummmm..yeah..back to the train wreck...lorain..lol...she took off..

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: November 24, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »

p.s.    2nj
i am a monkey from day one.  my tail was properly inspected, promise.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #347 on: November 24, 2008, 10:40:11 AM »

I trust Caps too.  I believe he has tried to help here.  Whatever others think they know that is not good about him, I don't think my mind will ever change about that.  

I like him and I trust him.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: November 24, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »

p.s.    2nj

I remember this.....FOM , posting from the library! LOL

Hey FOM!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: November 24, 2008, 10:43:14 AM »

If it's any help, I posted this last week and Kermit's response is below my post.
By the way, my last two sentences are sarcasim.

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

SS,
did you know CIA is hiring. BINGO great work!

Was there an instand DNA test available?  How would anyone on Persistence know for certain that was Natalee? 

Why would they just stop searching?  Would they want ALE to think they found her? 

"All of the evidence disappeared."  How does anyone know this?  Who would know for certain what ALE took from that cage?  Is this the first time that 'evidence' may have been in American hands first?  No opportunity for ALE or others to lose, substitute?

What did ALE do with the contents of what they cleaned from the cage?  I have to wonder if they made their way to the NFI for testing.  Did Beth's DNA make it's way to the NFI for testing?

Where does the evidence really disappear?  Or, if not disappear, when/where does it change?

Maybe ALE want's to know where the skull is?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: November 24, 2008, 10:43:40 AM »

I guess my stand is this. IF the Persistence crew gave EVERY shred of evidence to the FBI and the family -- I applaud them and how far they have gone to keep it secret. If they held back ANYTHING, they are completely at fault and deserve our wrath.

I realize that in the course of the Persistence endeavor to locate Natalee's remains there are some aspects that Kyle would be unable to share with us.  In other words ... no comment ... should be the response.  However ... I somehow believe Kyle would not outright lie to us ... so I am inclined to believe his words regarding the chain of custody of the the contents of the cage and ... I am inclined to agree with the assessment of the brother of Beth Holloway.

I cannot comprehend why the crew of the Persistence did not have an FBI agent aboard that boat as an *******.

Janet
_________

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:18 AM »

hey cubbeegirl...good to be back ....and NOT in the library!
Do you know what kind of wackos I had to fight there for 30 min of computer time..lol..
just to TRY to keep up with you monkeys????

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #352 on: November 24, 2008, 10:47:19 AM »

Klaas > email 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: November 24, 2008, 10:47:51 AM »

What was going on here on June 11, 2005?  (in Photobucket, click on the picture to view):

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: November 24, 2008, 10:50:38 AM »

hey cubbeegirl...good to be back ....and NOT in the library!
Do you know what kind of wackos I had to fight there for 30 min of computer time..lol..
just to TRY to keep up with you monkeys????

Glad to see you back.... I can only imagine what you had to deal with....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: November 24, 2008, 10:53:19 AM »

Wow...lets watch as they move to Aruba...

Curaçao insists court stays put
WILLEMSTAD--The seat of the future Court of justice of the Kingdom countries in the Caribbean must remain in Curaçao. This is the position of the Island Territory of Curaçao, Commissioner Zita Jesus-Leito of General Affairs (PAR) confirmed, during a press conference.

There is currently an impasse regarding the future seat of the Joint Court of Justice for Curaçao, Aruba, St. Maarten, and Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba. In the draft consensus, Kingdom law of Joint Court of Justice that was handled in the Island Council on Friday stated that the seat of the Court will be in Curaçao.

Aruba has resisted this law, stating that it will not approve the law. The argument was that the Country Aruba is in existence much longer than the new countries in the Kingdom and must therefore receive the seat.

read more here - http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l162/stay162.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: November 24, 2008, 10:55:31 AM »

p.s.    2nj

Yes, you are a long timer like many of us.  It was just an observation.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: November 24, 2008, 10:55:37 AM »

I don't think anything OE posted was untrue.

As it appears to me, The "conflict" on SM arises when he realizes he said too much...and it can not be erased.
In itself, beginning a bunch of false leads and diversions by people with VASTLY different motives.

I respect OE for leaving.

And Kermit will poop up somewhere soon.

I don't read any other sites or know the "cast of charchters" in other forums. 
thankfully, monkeys are  good at bringing the good stuff back to the cage.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: November 24, 2008, 10:55:51 AM »

Why not go find those fellows and Ask Them ? They seem to know what they are painting..
Why didn't the camera person walk up on them and ask them ?

I asked the same questions back then.. A long Long Time ago now.. Still no interview with the painters.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: November 24, 2008, 10:56:58 AM »

i used PS a bit

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller: I stepped on the boat and said “Natalee we're coming to get you.” Now we're finally coming to get you. And I still believe that from the bottom of my heart. She's out here and now we're on our way.

Over the holiday season, the crew of the persistence worked day and night to survey the ocean floor and look for targets that could hold the key to finding Natalee.

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.