April 25, 2024, 05:32:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 264074 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: November 24, 2008, 10:57:52 AM »

What was going on here on June 11, 2005?  (in Photobucket, click on the picture to view):

It certainly fits with the information that Caps recently gave us.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: November 24, 2008, 11:01:13 AM »

Why not go find those fellows and Ask Them ? They seem to know what they are painting..
Why didn't the camera person walk up on them and ask them ?

I asked the same questions back then.. A long Long Time ago now.. Still no interview with the painters.

My guess is the painters are ALE so it would do no good to ask because they are in the process of covering it up as is.

As far as who was videoing, they were videoing from far away.  They video'd all the searches and police activity they could and posted them on the Aru-bay site. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 24, 2008, 11:01:24 AM »

i used PS a bit

Look at the upper left side of the skull.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 24, 2008, 11:04:40 AM »

i used PS a bit

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: November 24, 2008, 11:04:46 AM »

Blah  I love watching your avatar

I would love to see Wreck's train wreck...Just one more time!
Just don't walk on the tracks - dangerous!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: November 24, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »

Why not go find those fellows and Ask Them ? They seem to know what they are painting..
Why didn't the camera person walk up on them and ask them ?

I asked the same questions back then.. A long Long Time ago now.. Still no interview with the painters.

My guess is the painters are ALE so it would do no good to ask because they are in the process of covering it up as is.

As far as who was videoing, they were videoing from far away.  They video'd all the searches and police activity they could and posted them on the Aru-bay site. 

Still intriguing after all this time....the films....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: November 24, 2008, 11:07:07 AM »

I guess my stand is this. IF the Persistence crew gave EVERY shred of evidence to the FBI and the family -- I applaud them and how far they have gone to keep it secret. If they held back ANYTHING, they are completely at fault and deserve our wrath.

I realize that in the course of the Persistence endeavor to locate Natalee's remains there are some aspects that Kyle would be unable to share with us.  In other words ... no comment ... should be the response.  However ... I somehow believe Kyle would not outright lie to us ... so I am inclined to believe his words regarding the chain of custody of the the contents of the cage and ... I am inclined to agree with the assessment of the brother of Beth Holloway.

I cannot comprehend why the crew of the Persistence did not have an FBI agent aboard that boat as an *******.
Janet
_________

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed

Isn't it possible, though, that they DID have an FBI agent on board? We don't know who we are looking at in the photos....Kyle is loath to reveal that and only dismisses the one we asked was John Silvetti as not him. If they did have FBI on, isn't it possible that the chain of command and it's integrity stands firm and the DNA was conclusive but they left bogus material behind to give ALE the slip?

LOOK this is all conjecture...we have no clue what went on during the week in question and unless Kyle, Kermit, PE or the Holloway family release the facts, we are only shooting in the dark. But I get the impression that it is very possible Kyle posted false leads to keep the lid on events NOT to make us crazy but to complete the mission they went after. If he posted positive truths, I bet the Arubans would come crashing down on them so hard and confiscate EVERYTHING AND the vessel... at least, after everything we have witnessed, I sure wouldn't put it past them.

If they had packed up and left in early January, I would bet the farm al hell would've broke loose. Just saying'
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: November 24, 2008, 11:07:45 AM »

[/quote]

i don't even see a skull, to be honest.

Klass, that could have been an unrelated homicide they were covering up,
Or could be NH.   Definitely got me queasy picturing the other side of the rocks.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: November 24, 2008, 11:09:25 AM »

Blonde

Okay...was loking not at the bag.  I see the skull, and the vertebrae.  gross.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: November 24, 2008, 11:10:59 AM »

Remember in the Aru-Bay video where they video the ship?  We later found out that was one of 3 ships that patrol?  Sorry it has been so long ago I can't remember the name?  But maybe what Caps is saying and what we believe to have been found in the trap is all correct?  Parts here.....parts there?  Oh that hurts my heart to even think what might have happened to Natalee.  Don't know if this makes any sense.  Multi-tasking has become a way of life lately.

I stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #370 on: November 24, 2008, 11:12:25 AM »

Remember in the Aru-Bay video where they video the ship?  We later found out that was one of 3 ships that patrol?  Sorry it has been so long ago I can't remember the name?  But maybe what Caps is saying and what we believe to have been found in the trap is all correct?  Parts here.....parts there?  Oh that hurts my heart to even think what might have happened to Natalee.  Don't know if this makes any sense.  Multi-tasking has become a way of life lately.

I stand with the girl.

Panther, IIRC

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 24, 2008, 11:12:35 AM »

The ship in the video would be large enough to transport a large crab trap.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 24, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »

Yes.  Thank you texasmom.  I think that's it.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: November 24, 2008, 11:13:26 AM »

Where is Carpe with his diagrams?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #374 on: November 24, 2008, 11:15:04 AM »

i used PS a bit

yes strange !!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 24, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »

The human body has a lot of blood in it.. Not just some drops here and there..

We are considering whether or not these boys dissected Natalee on these rocks like a sheep after slaughter.. Terrible.

Well... on that thought..
 PitBull had his arms tied to a board and his legs cut off so he could not get away while they cut open his stomach and pulled his intestines out in pure torture while they looked for the drugs he swallowed..
If that kind of mindset exists in Aruba which is  "A true south American drug mindset " in my opinion, anything is possible.
I would think The boys or others would have possibly dismembered the body in a bathtub in another location for reasons of clean up and transported the parts in plastic bags to a place of disposal..

On the rocks ? No Way, not the boys. Others could have done that..
PitBull  2 guys and a girl supposedly did that. Unless Like Rene's wife, They were set up to fall ..They are in prison for it..
Pictures were in the paper.. Can You imagine the mindset ? Manson followers ? Descendants of Jim Jones ?  or just worked for The BOSS ?
Who was known as the Boss on the fine island of Aruba ??  ... ok I wont say it, I already did and a court proved it...

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: November 24, 2008, 11:15:47 AM »

The ship in the video would be large enough to transport a large crab trap.

I think the cage was already there as a post office.  Perhaps a diver deposited more than a drug package.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: November 24, 2008, 11:16:37 AM »

Carpe created a thread here...is this what you are looking for, SS?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2232.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: November 24, 2008, 11:17:22 AM »

May I ask another question???  If Kermit wrote GRAVE ROBBERS on the one picture, is he trying to tell us someone dug Natalee up and placed her in the trap, with one tennis shoe, thereby implicating Joran for the crime????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 24, 2008, 11:19:14 AM »

The human body has a lot of blood in it.. Not just some drops here and there..

We are considering whether or not these boys dissected Natalee on these rocks like a sheep after slaughter.. Terrible.

Well... on that thought..
 PitBull had his arms tied to a board and his legs cut off so he could not get away while they cut open his stomach and pulled his intestines out in pure torture while they looked for the drugs he swallowed..
If that kind of mindset exists in Aruba which is  "A true south American drug mindset " in my opinion, anything is possible.
I would think The boys or others would have possibly dismembered the body in a bathtub in another location for reasons of clean up and transported the parts in plastic bags to a place of disposal..

On the rocks ? No Way, not the boys. Others could have done that..
PitBull  2 guys and a girl supposedly did that. Unless Like Rene's wife, They were set up to fall ..They are in prison for it..
Pictures were in the paper.. Can You imagine the mindset ? Manson followers ? Descendants of Jim Jones ?  or just worked for The BOSS ?
Who was known as the Boss on the fine island of Aruba ??  ... ok I wont say it, I already did and a court proved it...

Caps told us that Urine dismembered her at the Matty Apts. He also said that Rufo Solgnier, former police chief, was assigned to clean the apts. the next day.  Rufo is the uncle of Steve Croes and Simian/Armin.  Caps also said that there was a simultaneous drug deal going down and Kalpoes with someone else left the apts. while Urine did his task.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.