April 26, 2024, 05:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 264111 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: November 24, 2008, 11:22:37 AM »

May I ask another question???  If Kermit wrote GRAVE ROBBERS on the one picture, is he trying to tell us someone dug Natalee up and placed her in the trap, with one tennis shoe, thereby implicating Joran for the crime????

I don't know what Kermit meant by that label.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: November 24, 2008, 11:24:12 AM »

Remember in the Aru-Bay video where they video the ship?  We later found out that was one of 3 ships that patrol?  Sorry it has been so long ago I can't remember the name?  But maybe what Caps is saying and what we believe to have been found in the trap is all correct?  Parts here.....parts there?  Oh that hurts my heart to even think what might have happened to Natalee.  Don't know if this makes any sense.  Multi-tasking has become a way of life lately.

I stand with the girl.

Panther, IIRC

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: November 24, 2008, 11:24:59 AM »

Carpe created a thread here...is this what you are looking for, SS?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2232.0

I hesitated to repost without his permission.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #383 on: November 24, 2008, 11:30:04 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: November 24, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »

Carpe created a thread here...is this what you are looking for, SS?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2232.0

I hesitated to repost without his permission.

If he didn't want anyone to access, then I would think he'd set his account to private.  jmo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: November 24, 2008, 11:31:22 AM »

Caps seemed to indicate that part of her might have been taken to the rocks.  Who did the disposal the first night?  Was it Paulass and Voking?  Caps also indicated that Urine washed himself off in the nearby pond.  Is that when he lost the shoe?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: November 24, 2008, 11:32:19 AM »

Why not go find those fellows and Ask Them ? They seem to know what they are painting..
Why didn't the camera person walk up on them and ask them ?

I asked the same questions back then.. A long Long Time ago now.. Still no interview with the painters.

Maybe painting things is a job in Aruba like paint gang grafitti is a job in some cities.  Painting things may be a way of life, everyday stuff, not something that is out of the ordinary.

Why have the painters never been identified?  Or, have they?  Off the island?  Painting other things?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 24, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »

Wow..
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: November 24, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »

Caps seemed to indicate that part of her might have been taken to the rocks.  Who did the disposal the first night?  Was it Paulass and Voking?  Caps also indicated that Urine washed himself off in the nearby pond.  Is that when he lost the shoe?

Why would JVDS wash himself off in a pond?  Aren't their spigots in Aruba?  Don't they water things around buildings?  The athletic club was nearby, why not go there?  The ocean, aren't there usually showers nearby for salt water swimmers?

Part of her taken to the rocks?  Who spread it around?  If she was at the rocks, what happened there to make such a mess?  Maybe she was still alive?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: November 24, 2008, 11:39:14 AM »

Just an observation here but wouldn't the ROV have the capability of retrieving items in/around the cage without sending divers down?  Maybe they did this before they let ALE on board.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: November 24, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »

And why hasn't Jossy Mansur ever answered anything regarding the rocks? When he was he just shrugged again as usual.

This alone should be easy for him to find out about. But he didn't.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: November 24, 2008, 11:44:36 AM »

Why would JVDS wash himself off in a pond?  Aren't their spigots in Aruba?  Don't they water things around buildings?  The athletic club was nearby, why not go there?  The ocean, aren't there usually showers nearby for salt water swimmers?

Part of her taken to the rocks?  Who spread it around?  If she was at the rocks, what happened there to make such a mess?  Maybe she was still alive?
[/quote]

whiskey, sending u a valium.    breathe...relax.....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 24, 2008, 11:46:49 AM »

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller: I stepped on the boat and said “Natalee we're coming to get you.” Now we're finally coming to get you. And I still believe that from the bottom of my heart. She's out here and now we're on our way.

Over the holiday season, the crew of the persistence worked day and night to survey the ocean floor and look for targets that could hold the key to finding Natalee.

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #393 on: November 24, 2008, 11:52:00 AM »

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller: I stepped on the boat and said “Natalee we're coming to get you.” Now we're finally coming to get you. And I still believe that from the bottom of my heart. She's out here and now we're on our way.

Over the holiday season, the crew of the persistence worked day and night to survey the ocean floor and look for targets that could hold the key to finding Natalee.

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

it is a Skull !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #394 on: November 24, 2008, 11:54:00 AM »

I think I may need one too FOM!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: November 24, 2008, 11:57:31 AM »

going for a refill.
I bet a frog hops in before I get back.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #396 on: November 24, 2008, 11:59:07 AM »

I think I may need one too FOM!   

My husband knows the stress level is up for sure, he usually brings me a pack or two of cigarettes home.  I went to get a pack this morning and there were six!  Guess he didn't want to worry about having to make a mad dash to the store!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: November 24, 2008, 12:09:41 PM »

And why hasn't Jossy Mansur ever answered anything regarding the rocks? When he was he just shrugged again as usual.

This alone should be easy for him to find out about. But he didn't.

Hi Frank.  I think it's either because he doesn't know or his sources are FOS, or he is covering up like the rest of them.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: November 24, 2008, 12:21:47 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: November 24, 2008, 12:27:39 PM »

Since Joran was interviewed by Greta,
It is not an undercover tape...
Joran will not speak candidly, like he would if he did not know he was being taped...
He will speak calculated, like he would if he knows it will be aired worldwide...

I hope it is as explosive as it is being hyped to be...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.