April 26, 2024, 07:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 264117 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: November 24, 2008, 01:27:59 PM »

So was CAPS here to distract us from the ocean search? Were we to keep partial, or all attention to the pond and Matty apartments? Maybe those who had more contact with him will know this answer?

He was emailing dave about his theories. (he has several)
Then he contacted John Silvetti.
They met.
BUT I do know from watching both him and Kyle they do show up here consistently together.
Clyde Burke is the Aruban polis leak to them. (off the top of my head).
Kyle asked me about him and Destiny and wanted what I had on them.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: November 24, 2008, 01:28:44 PM »

So where are Natalee's remains now? With ALE or Schaefer (or both?)

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

According to Kyle ...

Janet

+++++++

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Yes he did tell us that.
He also said that everything Holloway was stripped from the boat by John Silvetti.
And he also said he only sent the 6 pictures he accused Red of posting at SM only to the fbi.
Not the ones posted here now.

What do you mean, exactly? Did Silvetti strip any remains from the boat? Confused on this point.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: November 24, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »

OK I see the skull. The position of the body would surely have fit. But where are the rest of the bones? There are many bones larger- such as the pelvic bones that would have remained if a whole person were being placed in the trap.

OE said that it is due to scavengers. There is also a blue tarp found not too far from the cage. Again, due to scavengers. I think it was bestbuddy of Classen Investigations that took a photo of a blue tarp by the Fisherman's huts. Seems feasible someone wrapped her body in that blue tarp.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 24, 2008, 01:30:14 PM »

So was CAPS here to distract us from the ocean search? Were we to keep partial, or all attention to the pond and Matty apartments? Maybe those who had more contact with him will know this answer?

If Caps or Shango had something to share regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... then spit it ... go to the FBI.  Riddles and underlying messages ... that elude to the truth is nothing but cruel to a family that has been living a neverending nightmare since May 30, 2005.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 24, 2008, 01:30:26 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

According to Kyle ...

Janet

+++++++

Oceanexploration

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Yes he did tell us that.
He also said that everything Holloway was stripped from the boat by John Silvetti.
And he also said he only sent the 6 pictures he accused Red of posting at SM only to the fbi.

What do you mean, exactly? Did Silvetti strip any remains from the boat? Confused on this point.

My understanding of that is, the tapes from the ROV, the logs of who was on board etc.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: November 24, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »

They met.
BUT I do know from watching both him and Kyle they do show up here consistently together.

For what purposes??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: November 24, 2008, 01:31:40 PM »

Jeans are a common piece of clothing, and therefore denim is not a rare material to be found in the event those that used this post office placed the remains of someone in it from a drug deal gone wrong? A warning to anyone that might be tempted to steal from the trap if drugs were the content....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 24, 2008, 01:32:19 PM »

If Caps or Shango had something to share regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... then spit it ... go to the FBI.  Riddles and underlying messages ... that elude to the truth is nothing but cruel to a family that has been living a neverending nightmare since May 30, 2005.

IMO

Janet

I'm pretty sure this was done to distract from the real truth. And it was someone who either knows the polis and that is how they were getting information, or it was done purposely by the polis. We know they watched all the blogs and websites from early on. FBI too!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: November 24, 2008, 01:32:58 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

According to Kyle ...

Janet

+++++++

Oceanexploration

Yes he did tell us that.

I though I had memorized the words of Kyle's posts.

Link please.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: November 24, 2008, 01:33:28 PM »

Jeans are a common piece of clothing, and therefore denim is not a rare material to be found in the event those that used this post office placed the remains of someone in it from a drug deal gone wrong? A warning to anyone that might be tempted to steal from the trap if drugs were the content....

That might be true, but look at the photo and the match to Natalee from the skull to the piece of blue material.
Is that a coincidence? I don't know. Must be a lot of druggies in jeans that size then with a small skull.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: November 24, 2008, 01:34:14 PM »

OK I see the skull. The position of the body would surely have fit. But where are the rest of the bones? There are many bones larger- such as the pelvic bones that would have remained if a whole person were being placed in the trap.

OE said that it is due to scavengers. There is also a blue tarp found not too far from the cage. Again, due to scavengers. I think it was bestbuddy of Classen Investigations that took a photo of a blue tarp by the Fisherman's huts. Seems feasible someone wrapped her body in that blue tarp.

When you say scavengers, you mean crabs and such, right?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: November 24, 2008, 01:34:46 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

According to Kyle ...

Janet

+++++++

Oceanexploration

Yes he did tell us that.

I though I had memorized the words of Kyle's posts.

Link please.

Janet

Janet, You won't find much of what I am telling you posted here.
It's from insider knowledge.
So I guess you have to go out on a limb and trust what I am saying. Or not.
I'm not offended either way.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: November 24, 2008, 01:35:13 PM »

When you say scavengers, you mean crabs and such, right?

Yes, what lives in the ocean scavengers.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: November 24, 2008, 01:35:51 PM »

They met.

For what purposes??

He wanted to know who the leak was in LE.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #454 on: November 24, 2008, 01:36:21 PM »

what is that Flat part on the skull ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: November 24, 2008, 01:36:59 PM »

So where do go from here? Are the FBI and family completely clued in now? If so, for how long?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: November 24, 2008, 01:37:39 PM »

Holy Shit!!!

Was the discovery of Natalee hidden so Persistence could continue to map the ocean floor in their not for profit venture?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: November 24, 2008, 01:38:03 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

blah and joran,

Forensic's should have been done.
But keep in mind, Tim Miller saw it and said, "It looks like a skull".

bulldog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: November 24, 2008, 01:38:59 PM »

Kermit-
So we have a body but still no crime??? 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: November 24, 2008, 01:39:38 PM »

Holy Shit!!!

Was the discovery of Natalee hidden so Persistence could continue to map the ocean floor in their not for profit venture?

I've only been able to piece together that a pipeline project, sell of Aruba refinery and John Silvetti went back to Aruba to set up a business so he could do business with South America. I guess it's a matter of just watching what happens next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.