April 20, 2024, 01:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 263916 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: November 24, 2008, 01:39:58 PM »

Kermit-
So we have a body but still no crime??? 

Yeah. pretty much.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: November 24, 2008, 01:40:30 PM »

So where are Natalee's remains now? With ALE or Schaefer (or both?)

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

blah and joran,

Forensic's should have been done.
But keep in mind, Tim Miller saw it and said, "It looks like a skull".

Ok Kermit I'm missing something here, havent read here in quite a while.

Spell it out in black and white - what does the posts you made today prove and how do they prove it?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: November 24, 2008, 01:41:21 PM »

Were did they found this cage ?

In the Dutch part of the ocean ?

It wasn't very far off the coast of Aruba. Remember OE said he saw the Aruban Coast diver boat there when he was off shore one time. It concerned him. So you could see where the dive took place from shore, not that far off shore.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: November 24, 2008, 01:43:00 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

blah and joran,

You know anything about them sending the skull to the NFI in the Netherlands?

never lift the pressure of evil island
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #464 on: November 24, 2008, 01:43:30 PM »

It wasn't very far off the coast of Aruba. Remember OE said he saw the Aruban Coast diver boat there when he was off shore one time. It concerned him. So you could see where the dive took place from shore, not that far off shore.

So it was in the  Dutch part of the Ocean  ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: November 24, 2008, 01:43:34 PM »

OE said he was staying at Holiday Inn and walking on the beach when he saw the boat at the dive site. Must be near there!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: November 24, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

blah and joran,

Ok Kermit I'm missing something here, havent read here in quite a while.

Spell it out in black and white - what does the posts you made today prove and how do they prove it?

Hi blah.

The Aruban Divers ONLY took the evidence.
Tim Miller was off the ship.
They retrieved the evidence from the cage. The cage that we were told had nothing, remember.
Then 6 photos were uploaded (given to Dave by FBI) his wife, Robin posted them on her site.
OE accused Red of posting them.
These photos were NOT turned over to the FBI until recently and not by OE.
The ship asked for donations to continue the search for Natalee and then returned home.
John Silvetti returned to Aruba to set up a business in Aruba with South America.

Seems like a cover-up to me when the authorities don't turn over evidence in their possession.
Maybe not???

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: November 24, 2008, 01:45:23 PM »

OE said he was staying at Holiday Inn and walking on the beach when he saw the boat at the dive site. Must be near there!

Yes it is.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #468 on: November 24, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »

Now is the next question kermitt
Who's skull is it ?

Now is the next question kermit
Who's skull is it ?

and........where is it NOW??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: November 24, 2008, 01:46:33 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

blah and joran,

joran??

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: November 24, 2008, 01:46:43 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

From what I know, the evidence was taken by the Aruban divers.
Dolph Richardson is in charge
And
Hans Mos.

I don't think revealing this information is going to bring Natalee home. It saddens me greatly. That is what we all worked for. But the cover-up and corruption is so obvious, how can we get truth. Look what I went through just to post this information. Threats, name-calling, Kyle said,  "you just want your 15 minutes of fame" in an email to me.
I mean, come on, doesn't Kyle know that Kermit has been famous since the 80s?

Thank-you Kermit......I am sad to say I agree. I think it is good information to have with the idea now that tonight Joran is likely going to be on doing his interview with Greta and try to point the world's eye into looking at sex slavery,and Natalee having been taken. While the fabric and the skull (that is clearly what they are IMO) have not been identified as Natalee, the unwillingness to say who the remains are- or even admit that remains were found- speaks volumes.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: November 24, 2008, 01:46:52 PM »

Kermit,

I'm confused about OE's behavior as it relates to these additional pictures.  He didn't turn them over to the FBI, but he expressed his concern to private eye (Beth's brother) that ALE hadn't turned the correct fabric - the denim - over to be tested.

Is this correct?  I just don't understand that.   

Thanks!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 24, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »

Hopefully, having the truth will give peace to those who have followed this case and some closure.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 24, 2008, 01:48:46 PM »

Kermit,

Is this why John Q. Kelly said that Natalee's body was unrecoverable?  Because the officials of Aruba took everything and will never own up to it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: November 24, 2008, 01:49:05 PM »

Kermit,

I'm confused about OE's behavior as it relates to these additional pictures.  He didn't turn them over to the FBI, but he expressed his concern to private eye (Beth's brother) that ALE hadn't turned the correct fabric - the denim - over to be tested.

Is this correct?  I just don't understand that.   

Thanks!

Yes, he was very concerned when Mos gave his public message that the material didn't match.
It appears that the word used by MOS was exactly what the FBI said in their report, therefore,
not the blue denium. That is why private eye was asking OE about it?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 24, 2008, 01:49:07 PM »

So you are saying that OE had evidence that he didnt turn over to the FBI - just these pictures that youy posted today - right?

Who told us there was nothing in the cage - it been a long time, I dont remember.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: November 24, 2008, 01:49:30 PM »

Kermit,

Is this why John Q. Kelly said that Natalee's body was unrecoverable?  Because the officials of Aruba took everything and will never own up to it?

That is my assumption too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 24, 2008, 01:50:34 PM »

So you are saying that OE had evidence that he didnt turn over to the FBI - just these pictures that youy posted today - right?

Who told us there was nothing in the cage - it been a long time, I dont remember.

Correct.
The dateline show aired and it was stated, not remains.
However, look again at those photos.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: November 24, 2008, 01:50:39 PM »

I believe the picture of the vessel I posted at the beginning of this thread is located at the same location as where the dive took place. This pic was taken Dec. 12 2007.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 24, 2008, 01:51:03 PM »

Hopefully, having the truth will give peace to those who have followed this case and some closure.

Again.Thanx Kermit!Maybe a crazy question and answer if you can.Was Greta aware of this evidence and now has Joran in a check-mate with what he will say tonight?Everything he says tonight will be a direct contradiction to what we have seen now??

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.