April 19, 2024, 09:55:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 263910 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: November 24, 2008, 03:11:57 PM »

Kermit said something about another fabric that "Swayed"  was this the blouse???

I wondered the same thing, Always.

There is no doubt in my mind now that Silvetti was the man in
the Red Shirt.

The baseball cap.....

Kyle just kept on lying about that!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: November 24, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »

wasn't there a cage missing near the FM's hut ?
That was a little one Johan

ha die Bastibro

so they used a ship with a hoisting crane for that cage ?

Yes, it`s impossible to transport this cage with a small boat

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 24, 2008, 03:12:13 PM »

Kermit
i see on the pics different Dates can you explain that ?

Great eyes Johan...

Dates of the dives.
The Jan 7th dive, was ONLY ARUBAN DIVERS.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #563 on: November 24, 2008, 03:13:14 PM »

wasn't there a cage missing near the FM's hut ?
Yes but they are saying it was much smaller like this one.
Wonder if this is the blue tarp?

i think it is a cage blonde

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: November 24, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »

Did I understand Kermit to say that it was not Kyle that turned any of the 6 pictures over to the FBI that were sent by the FBI to Robin?  If not who?  If it were Silvetti, why would he turn over just a portion of the pictues,  and why would he not turn over the tapes and anything else he had acquired.  The log book?  Why??

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

Thank you Kermit.Do we know who the divers were that cleaned the cage??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: November 24, 2008, 03:14:23 PM »

So where are Natalee's remains now? With ALE or Schaefer (or both?)

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

blah and joran,

Forensic's should have been done.
But keep in mind, Tim Miller saw it and said, "It looks like a skull".

Ok Kermit I'm missing something here, havent read here in quite a while.

Spell it out in black and white - what does the posts you made today prove and how do they prove it?

Hi blah.

The Aruban Divers ONLY took the evidence.
Tim Miller was off the ship.
They retrieved the evidence from the cage. The cage that we were told had nothing, remember.
Then 6 photos were uploaded (given to Dave by FBI) his wife, Robin posted them on her site.
OE accused Red of posting them.
These photos were NOT turned over to the FBI until recently and not by OE.
The ship asked for donations to continue the search for Natalee and then returned home.
John Silvetti returned to Aruba to set up a business in Aruba with South America.

Seems like a cover-up to me when the authorities don't turn over evidence in their possession.
Maybe not???

Hi Kermit. I know I'm reading something the wrong way, but if the photos were given to Dave by the FBI, then why did someone need to give them back to the FBI?

TY

6 photos given to the FBI.
Dave asked Kyle for the photos, he did not give them to dave.
Dave to them from the FBI and those were the photos that Robin put on her website.
THESE  photos posted now have not been given to the FBI by anyone from the Persistence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: November 24, 2008, 03:14:29 PM »

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #567 on: November 24, 2008, 03:14:39 PM »

Kermit

Great eyes Johan...

Dates of the dives.

ow why was that ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 24, 2008, 03:15:07 PM »

I still have so many questions.  Could the amount of money Paulus got from the ATM been to pay someone to take Nat's body out to the boat, or was this on the wrong night???  If that occured, why would the shoe be put in the cage???  How many places was Nat's body before it was in the cage???  How did the people who made the XXX movies of the girl who was not Nat get an exact replica of her blouse???? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: November 24, 2008, 03:15:19 PM »

Did I understand Kermit to say that it was not Kyle that turned any of the 6 pictures over to the FBI that were sent by the FBI to Robin?  If not who?  If it were Silvetti, why would he turn over just a portion of the pictues,  and why would he not turn over the tapes and anything else he had acquired.  The log book?  Why??

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

WHY?

The logs were on board the Persistence and stripped when it returned back to USA.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #570 on: November 24, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

WHY?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: November 24, 2008, 03:16:17 PM »

Investigative Consultants International, Inc.
P.O. Box 3494
Alpharetta, GA 30023
678-xxx-xxxx

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NEW EVIDENCE IN THE MISSING ALABAMA TEEN, NATALIE HOLLOWAY, MAY REVEAL.
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT HAD DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE REMOVAL ON NATALIE HOLLOWAY’S BODY OFF THE ISLAND OF ARUBA.

(11-24-08) – T.J. Ward, private investigator hired by the Holloway family, revealed early on in the investigation that Paulus Van der Sloot had played a part of the removal of Natalie Holloway’s body from the island of Aruba.  Information gathered in the investigation revealed early on that Paulus Van der Sloot ordered a boat to be brought in to take Natalie Holloway’s body off the island of Aruba. 
Informants developed by investigative team Harold Phipps of Norcross Group (former FBI agent) directly under T.J. Ward developed and revealed information through former FBI agent Robert Levinson who is currently missing in Iran while conducting investigation on the island of Kish. 

For more information please call Investigative Consultants International Inc. at 678-356-0146 or visit their website at www.tjwardpi.com to send a direct email.

Media Contact: President and CEO T.J. Ward: (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx
W. Bryant Green III, Esq.: (office phone) 404-xxx-xxxx                                                             (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: November 24, 2008, 03:16:25 PM »

Kermit

Great eyes Johan...

Dates of the dives.

ow why was that ?

Yeah, why was everyone ushered off the boat and ONLY Aruban divers allowed.
They didn't know the ROV was still filming them. They don't know about these photos.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: November 24, 2008, 03:16:28 PM »

You are more knowledgable then i Klass.Where are the Painted rocks in accordance to the Gottenbos house??Thanx in advance...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: November 24, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »

No Kermit.  I think having this information makes it worse!  How can we find peace in knowing they have this evidence and still no arrests have been made??  Ugh!! 
I also don't understand why they are going to these lengths to protect the lil scumbag?   

Peace in that you know what happened I guess.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #575 on: November 24, 2008, 03:18:09 PM »

Hello ROB !!!!!!!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 24, 2008, 03:18:57 PM »

Kermit,

Is this why John Q. Kelly said that Natalee's body was unrecoverable?  Because the officials of Aruba took everything and will never own up to it?

That is my assumption too.

So, how long have JQK and the family been clued in to what REALLY happened? I'm guessing late may or June by what PI was asking.

I forget the date off the top of my head. BUT PI was aware.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 24, 2008, 03:20:42 PM »

Kermit,

Is this why John Q. Kelly said that Natalee's body was unrecoverable?  Because the officials of Aruba took everything and will never own up to it?

That is my assumption too.

So, how long have JQK and the family been clued in to what REALLY happened? I'm guessing late may or June by what PI was asking.

I forget the date off the top of my head. BUT PI was aware.

Will this now give the FBI the ability to question Silvetti,and or everyone of the persistence Crew Kermit???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: November 24, 2008, 03:21:29 PM »

WHY?

The logs were on board the Persistence and stripped when it returned back to USA.

I would think the FBI could get their hands on those records and should do it soon.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 24, 2008, 03:21:50 PM »

You are more knowledgable then i Klass.Where are the Painted rocks in accordance to the Gottenbos house??Thanx in advance...

The painted rocks near the lighthouse above the Gottenbos home.  Not very far when you consider how small the island is overall. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.