April 19, 2024, 09:29:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 263877 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: November 24, 2008, 03:48:55 PM »

This is just what I think, so anyone is welcome to correct me if they know differently.

Some in Aruba will know what we know now, some may be watching here as we speak.  The majority of the "average" Arubans will not.  The media is very controlled there.  I believe that access to this website even is controlled there.  I read recently that cable television was going to be out for 5-6 days if I read it correctly.  The people there see and hear what the government wants them to see and hear.  The horrid pack of lies by Renee Gielen was televised there and probably viewed by many.  Was this intentionally done at this time to place doubt in the minds of the Aruban people about the Holloway family the day before Peter DeVries last show on Joran?  And Greta's show?  Will the average Arubans ever know all that we know about this case?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: November 24, 2008, 03:50:45 PM »

Klassend,

If you have time or when you have time, you can take the picture of the cage (the one hodges posted because I think that is the dimensions close to the actual cage) and place it on the Gottenbros boat. I believe it will fit.

Oh, I'm sure it will fit

Yeah me too.

Are any of the Gottenbos in America and with this new evidence would this give them any jurisdiction to question any Gottenbo in America???Just thoughts...Kermit?Any idea?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: November 24, 2008, 03:51:14 PM »

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440
thanks! (earlier than I thought)

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7, it did not look at all like a skull. But I did think I noticed a second object in one of the zip lock bags that could possibly be the object that resembled a skull, possibly. I am a little amazed that the denim looks remarkably NOT deteriorated. Mostly I was trying to pique her interest to get her to contact the appropriate people. I think Dave worked closely with the owner of the boat, so he may well have already done this. But I know Beth appreciates the heads up, as do I. You are a good man. I did tell her my main concern was that you were concerned, and that I respect and trust your judgment enough for her to investigate this. Thanks.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: November 24, 2008, 03:51:18 PM »

Dec. 20 Caps registered at SM, dive at cage takes place
Jan 7 - Aruba divers collect evidence from trap
Jan 9 - 14 - Kyle is off the ship staying at Holiday Inn, then Kyle posts saying met a witness
Jan 11 - Kyle sees a ship around the dive site
Jan 17 - Caps puts his first post at SM
Jan 22 - leak the persistence found something
Jan 27-29 - Kyles IP shows up Atlanta
Jan 30 - Caps emails Dave
January 30 - I started to look at the case of Natalee on Dec 22, 2007 and I wrote a research report that was send to the FBI
I send it to klaasend for review and that's how I got here. The results was a place that everyone overlooked.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg333988#msg333988

Feb 27 - Sonar used on Pond
February 28, 2008, 07:24:57 PM
My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg357022#msg357022

March 20 - Private eye asks kyle about the "material revovered versus what was rec'd"
March 29 - The witness watched our efforts and as a result, wanted to open up to us, through John S.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: November 24, 2008, 03:55:18 PM »

Hello Hotshot! .Will this help to expedite any arrests??
I sure hope so......  But I didn't say arrests.LOL   Funny this is all I saw when the first pics came out.  Which is why i didn't put it in words, because I assumed everyone saw this.  You know how you think it, so you assume everyone else does too.  Also, didn't we already know that the cover-up would continue?  Of course Aruba ALE got to the trap prior to the USA after letting it be known.  It wouldn't be any other way, I think we know Aruba well enough for that by now.  Thank God for the ROV still filming, huh.  So where do we go from here? 

Is this what Greta is going to talk about?
Did the Persistence Crew get anything prior to the ALE?
Where are the ALE divers?
Where is the REAL report?
Yes Dateline did pay to be on the boat, do they know the truth?
Who exactly stripped the ship, Schafer or Silvetti?
What are they going to do with what they stripped from the ship?

A little diddy about CAPS.  John did go back to work with CAPS 2 times that I know of, to Aruba, about the Monstart pond.  He was with CAPS the whole time, so I don't see where anyone is getting at he went to go and make plans for a pipeline.  CAPS did not come on here to disinform, I can assure you that.  He has worked hard on this case, and there is still more to come that actually entwines with what kermit has put out there.  Again, i can't and won't go into detail.  But as he has told you all, there is reasons why the whole body is NOT in that trap.  Nothing that you haven't already read about here. 

Kermit I do thank you for bringing all this to light, my problem was I didn't know who you were calling grave robbers.  I understand now.  I would love to know the answers as to if we are ever going to know the real truth about who really knows, without a question of doubt, that this is natalee, (I mean we know) but proof so they ALE can't turn back on this.  Proof to go forward with prosecution.  Closure to the family is my only concern, but it would be nice to actually prove for conviction.  Also wanted to add about the blue tarp.  That tarp was on the north coast over by the natural bridge, to the left of it, hanging down the cliff. i got the pictures of this, and called the ale to go and check it out.  it is no longer there.  Can we say.....she was moved again from the cliffs to the trap?  Yes we can.  It was a garbage bag taken near the HI/hut area to begin with, which is where I believe they put her in the cement basin for an over night stay, even Joran stated that he put her there in the mangroves. Note this is where Blondes pics come in. So this moving of the body has been on going.  This picture surfaced somewhere around Easter of 2007.  Val saying a head will roll onto the shore.  why?  I think all these things are finally coming together as we now see.  ALE has been hard at work to keep moving this body, and we all have to wonder why this is.  You'd think they'd want to solve this all.  It all leads back to trying to save 2 people.  King, and Paulus.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
bulldog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: November 24, 2008, 03:55:30 PM »

I'm confused as to why Joran was muddy by the pond?  How does the pond play into this whole case?   
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: November 24, 2008, 03:58:31 PM »

Kermit,

Are the leg bones in the cage? Where would they be?

This is a picture from Natalee standing on the beach and rotated and scaled to the image to matching the body form inside the trap. It matches the end of the skirt identically to what was seen in the cage

[/quote]
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:12 PM »

So, Kermit, did Kyle just say that he saw the Panther at
the dive site to try to explain away the evidence?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:35 PM »

Janet-

This is my dinner tonight because I once was very angry at you when you thought Kyle was lying to us.  Sorry!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: November 24, 2008, 04:00:36 PM »

So, Kermit, did Kyle just say that he saw the Panther at
the dive site to try to explain away the evidence?

I think he saw the boat there and questioned why they would be out there is all.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:10 PM »

Hello Hotshot! .Will this help to expedite any arrests??
I sure hope so......  But I didn't say arrests.LOL   Funny this is all I saw when the first pics came out.  Which is why i didn't put it in words, because I assumed everyone saw this.  You know how you think it, so you assume everyone else does too.  Also, didn't we already know that the cover-up would continue?  Of course Aruba ALE got to the trap prior to the USA after letting it be known.  It wouldn't be any other way, I think we know Aruba well enough for that by now.  Thank God for the ROV still filming, huh.  So where do we go from here? 

Is this what Greta is going to talk about?
Did the Persistence Crew get anything prior to the ALE?
Where are the ALE divers?
Where is the REAL report?
Yes Dateline did pay to be on the boat, do they know the truth?
Who exactly stripped the ship, Schafer or Silvetti?
What are they going to do with what they stripped from the ship?

A little diddy about CAPS.  John did go back to work with CAPS 2 times that I know of, to Aruba, about the Monstart pond.  He was with CAPS the whole time, so I don't see where anyone is getting at he went to go and make plans for a pipeline.  CAPS did not come on here to disinform, I can assure you that.  He has worked hard on this case, and there is still more to come that actually entwines with what kermit has put out there.  Again, i can't and won't go into detail.  But as he has told you all, there is reasons why the whole body is NOT in that trap.  Nothing that you haven't already read about here. 

Kermit I do thank you for bringing all this to light, my problem was I didn't know who you were calling grave robbers.  I understand now.  I would love to know the answers as to if we are ever going to know the real truth about who really knows, without a question of doubt, that this is natalee, (I mean we know) but proof so they ALE can't turn back on this.  Proof to go forward with prosecution.  Closure to the family is my only concern, but it would be nice to actually prove for conviction.  Also wanted to add about the blue tarp.  That tarp was on the north coast over by the natural bridge, to the left of it, hanging down the cliff. i got the pictures of this, and called the ale to go and check it out.  it is no longer there.  Can we say.....she was moved again from the cliffs to the trap?  Yes we can.  It was a garbage bag taken near the HI/hut area to begin with, which is where I believe they put her in the cement basin for an over night stay, even Joran stated that he put her there in the mangroves. Note this is where Blondes pics come in. So this moving of the body has been on going.  This picture surfaced somewhere around Easter of 2007.  Val saying a head will roll onto the shore.  why?  I think all these things are finally coming together as we now see.  ALE has been hard at work to keep moving this body, and we all have to wonder why this is.  You'd think they'd want to solve this all.  It all leads back to trying to save 2 people.  King, and Paulus.

Thanx Hotshot.When will the witnesses be brought forth or will they??Arrests.LOL.Hope some are coming!!God Bless you Hotshot...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: November 24, 2008, 04:02:05 PM »

Janet-

This is my dinner tonight because I once was very angry at you when you thought Kyle was lying to us.  Sorry!!!

I have to also say, when Janet was questioning Kyle's lying, I could not say anything. I hope you understand.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: November 24, 2008, 04:03:53 PM »

Kermit,

Are the leg bones in the cage? Where would they be?

This is a picture from Natalee standing on the beach and rotated and scaled to the image to matching the body form inside the trap. It matches the end of the skirt identically to what was seen in the cage

[/quote]

IF I recall correctly, Kyle said that some was taken by scavengers. He is the expert and I believed him.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #633 on: November 24, 2008, 04:04:41 PM »

somewere here Klaas ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: November 24, 2008, 04:07:38 PM »

There are over 100 people on this site at 3:30 PM on a Monday!

Julia - what do you have to say now????

she is drunk at this time 

Naah, she`s in rehab

and Gielen also on the run 

I for one DO NOT want her on the run. I want her prosecuted with the rest of them for all the vile things she said about Beth, Natalee's mother (along with Julie Renfro).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 24, 2008, 04:11:09 PM »

Could someone please post the photos on Persistence, the ones with Dolf and Mos and the red shirt guy we think is Silvetti?  I want to do some comparisons.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: November 24, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »

Naah, she`s in rehab

I for one DO NOT want her on the run. I want her prosecuted with the rest of them for all the vile things she said about Beth, Natalee's mother (along with Julie Renfro).

Will Aruba allow the American media on Devil's island to chase the sweaty man and his possy around the island.Would pay to watch!!LOL

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 24, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »

somewere here Klaas ?

I would say yes 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #638 on: November 24, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »

Naah, she`s in rehab

Whow that is good News Blue Moon !!!   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #639 on: November 24, 2008, 04:14:18 PM »

Naah, she`s in rehab

Will Aruba allow the American media on Devil's island to chase the sweaty man and his possy around the island.Would pay to watch!!LOL

Only without their camera equipment!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.