April 24, 2024, 09:58:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 264046 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: November 24, 2008, 04:37:48 PM »

Keepthefaith.......  again, the witnesses should not be arrested, and with the way Aruba works they wont be.  2 have already gone to have the polys, with help of "CAPS, an Tim",  the others I can not talk about.  Sorry it took so long to answer, things moving so fast.  WOW about TJ Ward.

In terms of arrests, i'm not talking about the witnesses.LOL.Talkin bout all them little rats that run around that Devil's island.God bless the witnesses..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: November 24, 2008, 04:38:04 PM »

Klaas - here's a better one of the face...
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: November 24, 2008, 04:38:28 PM »

Will this be THE future pic of Paulas??

LOL . . nigt all

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: November 24, 2008, 04:39:51 PM »

Will this be THE future pic of Paulas??

LOL . . nigt all

Goodnight Bastibro.Hope Greta swings a HEAVY HAMMER tonight...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: November 24, 2008, 04:41:18 PM »

Kyle

Something akin to private eye's perception ... I believed that you were naive regarding the coverup by the "powers that be" within the Aruban investigation had denied Natalee Holloway justice from getgo.  It was my contention that you were unaware that you were being deceived into believing that cooperation with the Arubans regarding the search of the Persistence for the remains of an 18 year old American citizen was an endeavor which had a common objective.

Kyle ... a few of your posts led me to believe that we both serve the Risen Saviour.  I am confused.  Your testimony and Kermit's revelations do not equate.

Sincerely, Janet

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08
« Reply #923 on: March 14, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »

Dr. Hodges and I hung out on the back deck of the Persistence where he took me through the thought-print process and how the human mind works in those regards.  After several hours, my mind felt like "swiss-cheese" (Tot - I like that, I may have to use it).  I had to cut him off midway (after several hours) because I was dehydrated and getting severely sun burnt lol.  We finished inside the cool galley of the Persistence. Dr. Hodges never skipped a beat.  His theories are far outside of my expertise, so I'm in no position to judge them as valid or not.  I hope they're valid for their potential application to other future cases and current cold cases.  As far as the search goes, the theories played no part in the planning or execution of the search.  Regardless, I enjoyed talking with him particularly in terms of our mutual faith in Jesus Christ.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »

... About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

On February 29th, Kyle pretty much told us that my theory was right on. I think he wanted the truth to be told. What happened??

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #665 on: November 24, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »

Goodnight Bastibro !!!!!!!!!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: November 24, 2008, 04:45:16 PM »

Red Shirt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: November 24, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »

Can someonw tell me again the name of the diver who did the "thumbs down/you're out" motion upon barely seeing inside the trap?

Tim Tehran, I think.

I believe his name is Tim Trahan

Tim Miller/Tim Trahan
Dateline
February 22, 2008

Dave Holloway: He (Miller) told me, he said, "Dave, we found her."

Chris Hansen: "We found her?"

Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta -- that -- that's it."

<snipped>

(On the boat) Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

Chris Hansen: That had to be a crushing blow.

Tim Miller: It was a crushing blow.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: November 24, 2008, 04:46:48 PM »

Red Shirt

I still can't tell for sure.  The photo of Silvetti is likely old.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 24, 2008, 04:47:36 PM »

Keepthefaith.......  again, the witnesses should not be arrested, and with the way Aruba works they wont be.  2 have already gone to have the polys, with help of "CAPS, an Tim",  the others I can not talk about.  Sorry it took so long to answer, things moving so fast.  WOW about TJ Ward.

In terms of arrests, i'm not talking about the witnesses.LOL.Talkin bout all them little rats that run around that Devil's island.God bless the witnesses..
OK, I hear you now...LOL.  All I can say is I would hope so.  They cant deny what is about to come out in either area of what is being talked about.  I will now qoute simian/shango......Teepees will fall.  They have played the singing card (last card).  Time to let the cards fall!  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: November 24, 2008, 04:53:10 PM »

Investigative Consultants International, Inc.
P.O. Box 3494
Alpharetta, GA 30023
678-xxx-xxxx

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NEW EVIDENCE IN THE MISSING ALABAMA TEEN, NATALIE HOLLOWAY, MAY REVEAL.
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT HAD DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE REMOVAL ON NATALIE HOLLOWAY’S BODY OFF THE ISLAND OF ARUBA.

(11-24-08) – T.J. Ward, private investigator hired by the Holloway family, revealed early on in the investigation that Paulus Van der Sloot had played a part of the removal of Natalie Holloway’s body from the island of Aruba.  Information gathered in the investigation revealed early on that Paulus Van der Sloot ordered a boat to be brought in to take Natalie Holloway’s body off the island of Aruba. 
Informants developed by investigative team Harold Phipps of Norcross Group (former FBI agent) directly under T.J. Ward developed and revealed information through former FBI agent Robert Levinson who is currently missing in Iran while conducting investigation on the island of Kish. 

For more information please call Investigative Consultants International Inc. at 678-356-0146 or visit their website at www.tjwardpi.com to send a direct email.

Media Contact: President and CEO T.J. Ward: (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx
W. Bryant Green III, Esq.: (office phone) 404-xxx-xxxx                                                             (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx

Had to bring it forward!thanx Rob...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #671 on: November 24, 2008, 04:53:17 PM »

Red Shirt

the same ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: November 24, 2008, 04:54:24 PM »

Red Shirt

Klaas - look closely at the mustache.  It's very light.  The picture in the suit is older.  Someone posted another picture of him in the last thread when we were first discussing him.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: November 24, 2008, 04:55:14 PM »

OK, I hear you now...LOL.  All I can say is I would hope so.  They cant deny what is about to come out in either area of what is being talked about.  I will now qoute simian/shango......Teepees will fall.  They have played the singing card (last card).  Time to let the cards fall!  

Amen.Paulus has got to be runnin and sweatin profusely right about now!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: November 24, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »

Who does Tim Trahan work for?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: November 24, 2008, 04:57:05 PM »

What are the odds OE(Kyle) posts his side of the story.Now or later???Anyone??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: November 24, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »

If I were him, i'd be singing to the FBI right about now (plea bargain).

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: November 24, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »

Greta now needs to work on Schaefer,as well as Silvetti for some Airtime..Where arer they now?Kermit??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: November 24, 2008, 05:02:10 PM »

It seems there should be alot of interest from the TV show that spent resources to broadcast from there.

I would think (and I'm playing on their greed) that they would be pissed they missed this and were prevented from having a bombshell on their hands.

Does anyone know who the producer of that show was (the person) and has this info been shown to them?

Talk about getting traction, this might for the MSM.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: November 24, 2008, 05:05:02 PM »

Greta now needs to work on Schaefer,as well as Silvetti for some Airtime..Where arer they now?Kermit??

Lurking on this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.