April 23, 2024, 02:26:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 263990 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: November 24, 2008, 05:41:01 PM »

That actually happened..I sent some money and then a week later they said they did not get enough..so they left..with my money..lol

It was less than a week.  We had members here at SM that were going to hold a benefit concert and send proceeds to TES for the search.  Luckily it was clear before they could put it together they had no intentions of staying.

I just sent it to Texas Equasearch anyways and I am sure they made good use of it for other situations that need it.
Tim is a good guy.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: November 24, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »

Interesting question regarding donations.Who accepted and was accounting for the donations regarding the search?How long did they continue to accept donations?Did they accept donations knowing they weren't searching any longer?These questions may be relevant or not..Depending on who was taking the donations..Anyone know??

I don't know but I remember feeling uneasy about the way Silvetti's sister was begging for donations at BFN when they were actually packing up and leaving. 

I can't state enough how obvious this is secondary in nature to finding out what exactly transpired in terms of Natalee.In terms of the "Money" there has to be an accounting of how it was spent,for what,to whom,as well as any donations left over and not being used should be returned.Does that make any sense??Did Fraud occur in terms of asking for money?Just questions??Anyone...Thanx in advanced

I don't think it was fraud.  Texas Equusearch is a nonprofit search group for missing people.  They are often operating in the red.  Kermit says that Tim Miller from TES was not involved with the cover up.  They were probably using Tim and his search group as an excuse to map the ocean floor and have big deductions at the same time.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: November 24, 2008, 05:42:56 PM »

Investigative Consultants International, Inc.
P.O. Box 3494
Alpharetta, GA 30023
678-xxx-xxxx

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NEW EVIDENCE IN THE MISSING ALABAMA TEEN, NATALIE HOLLOWAY, MAY REVEAL.
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT HAD DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE REMOVAL ON NATALIE HOLLOWAY’S BODY OFF THE ISLAND OF ARUBA.

(11-24-08) – T.J. Ward, private investigator hired by the Holloway family, revealed early on in the investigation that Paulus Van der Sloot had played a part of the removal of Natalie Holloway’s body from the island of Aruba.  Information gathered in the investigation revealed early on that Paulus Van der Sloot ordered a boat to be brought in to take Natalie Holloway’s body off the island of Aruba. 
Informants developed by investigative team Harold Phipps of Norcross Group (former FBI agent) directly under T.J. Ward developed and revealed information through former FBI agent Robert Levinson who is currently missing in Iran while conducting investigation on the island of Kish. 

For more information please call Investigative Consultants International Inc. at 678-356-0146 or visit their website at www.tjwardpi.com to send a direct email.

Media Contact: President and CEO T.J. Ward: (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx
W. Bryant Green III, Esq.: (office phone) 404-xxx-xxxx                                                             (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx

Tamikosmom.Tj Ward...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: November 24, 2008, 05:44:29 PM »

The more I look, the more I think this is John Silvetti and if it is Silvetti, why would Kyle lie?

I have been calling Kyle a "dupee" instead of a "dupor" the past several days. I was dead wrong! Maybe he didn't start out like that -- but it is quite evident now. I think a few people here owe Kermit an apology.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 24, 2008, 05:45:14 PM »

Interesting question regarding donations.Who accepted and was accounting for the donations regarding the search?How long did they continue to accept donations?Did they accept donations knowing they weren't searching any longer?These questions may be relevant or not..Depending on who was taking the donations..Anyone know??

I don't know but I remember feeling uneasy about the way Silvetti's sister was begging for donations at BFN when they were actually packing up and leaving. 

I can't state enough how obvious this is secondary in nature to finding out what exactly transpired in terms of Natalee.In terms of the "Money" there has to be an accounting of how it was spent,for what,to whom,as well as any donations left over and not being used should be returned.Does that make any sense??Did Fraud occur in terms of asking for money?Just questions??Anyone...Thanx in advanced

I don't think it was fraud.  Texas Equusearch is a nonprofit search group for missing people.  They are often operating in the red.  Kermit says that Tim Miller from TES was not involved with the cover up.  They were probably using Tim and his search group as an excuse to map the ocean floor and have big deductions at the same time.

I'm absolutely OK with the money going to TES!!As long as it wasn't heading to Silvetti, Schaeffer and the boys..So to speak.Thanx SS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 24, 2008, 05:45:39 PM »

Why posted Kermit the pics today and not yesterday ? Klaas ?

Yesterday, Kermit said he/she had to make a phone call to Washington DC and would be back today. 
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: November 24, 2008, 05:46:13 PM »

I am so disappointed that people who claim to be for Natalee, Beth and Dave have gone to such an extreme to discredit the search for Natalee Holloway.  For one, John Silvetti is an honerable man and has a history of integrity.  Tim also.  These posts being thrown at him show a disparagable attempt to discredit not only John, but to bring forth unnecessary pain for people who truly love Natalee.  It wouldn't surprise me if these attempts to discredit have come from the same people who have used the internet to spread lies about Natalee, Beth or Dave's character.  It has already been proven that several misinformed postings have originated in Aruba as early as three days after Natalee went missing.  I know Kermit.  I know that recently her postings have been out of character.  I also know she has recently been laid off from her newspaper position.  I wish her luck in the future and I hope everyone remains patient with her thru this difficult time.  I got this from BestBuddy.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 24, 2008, 05:48:45 PM »

The more I look, the more I think this is John Silvetti and if it is Silvetti, why would Kyle lie?

I have been calling Kyle a "dupee" instead of a "dupor" the past several days. I was dead wrong! Maybe he didn't start out like that -- but it is quite evident now. I think a few people here owe Kermit an apology.

Kyle is probably protecting him.  I could tell by the sloppy way he was dressed and the baseball cap that matched a photograph from a different day, that it was John Silvetti.  If he is identified in the photograph, he won't be able to deny that he was there when ALE learned about the remains in the trap.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: November 24, 2008, 05:49:55 PM »

I am so disappointed that people who claim to be for Natalee, Beth and Dave have gone to such an extreme to discredit the search for Natalee Holloway.  For one, John Silvetti is an honerable man and has a history of integrity.  Tim also.  These posts being thrown at him show a disparagable attempt to discredit not only John, but to bring forth unnecessary pain for people who truly love Natalee.  It wouldn't surprise me if these attempts to discredit have come from the same people who have used the internet to spread lies about Natalee, Beth or Dave's character.  It has already been proven that several misinformed postings have originated in Aruba as early as three days after Natalee went missing.  I know Kermit.  I know that recently her postings have been out of character.  I also know she has recently been laid off from her newspaper position.  I wish her luck in the future and I hope everyone remains patient with her thru this difficult time.  I got this from BestBuddy.  
I think you owe Kermit an apology. Kermit is backing up everything said.

jehnifer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: November 24, 2008, 05:50:18 PM »

Am I the only one kinda worried for KERMIT?  For telling all today?  Is he going to be in BIG TROUBLE or something?  Anyone to come after him/her?  I mean OE gave heavy warning against sharing what he/she knew prematurely - urging him to allow the family to pick the time to reveal everything.  But Kermit didnt wait.  Kermit - if you're here tell us you are OK!  P.S>  Also tell us please who all has contacted you today in regards to this news!!  Are you gettign a lot of pressure from people?  Who?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: November 24, 2008, 05:52:24 PM »

IMO he lied because he wanted to sell the pictures to the news station and make $$$$
and Silvetti told him he would sue his butt.

I sent all this to Art with Kermit's permission

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 24, 2008, 05:54:12 PM »

Hotshot - how do you feel about Kyle?  I know nothing about John Silvetti or Louis Schaeffer but I do know that Kyle said the guy in the red shirt is not Silvetti.  Looks to me like it is Silvetti.  I'm wondering why the discrepancy.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 24, 2008, 05:55:37 PM »

BTW ALE has all the evidence they did not know this little guy was talking pictures.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 24, 2008, 05:55:48 PM »

Am I the only one kinda worried for KERMIT?  For telling all today?  Is he going to be in BIG TROUBLE or something?  Anyone to come after him/her?  I mean OE gave heavy warning against sharing what he/she knew prematurely - urging him to allow the family to pick the time to reveal everything.  But Kermit didnt wait.  Kermit - if you're here tell us you are OK!  P.S>  Also tell us please who all has contacted you today in regards to this news!!  Are you gettign a lot of pressure from people?  Who?

I think Kermit will be just fine. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 24, 2008, 05:57:19 PM »

Investigative Consultants International, Inc.
P.O. Box 3494
Alpharetta, GA 30023
678-xxx-xxxx

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NEW EVIDENCE IN THE MISSING ALABAMA TEEN, NATALIE HOLLOWAY, MAY REVEAL.
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT HAD DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE REMOVAL ON NATALIE HOLLOWAY’S BODY OFF THE ISLAND OF ARUBA.

(11-24-08) – T.J. Ward, private investigator hired by the Holloway family, revealed early on in the investigation that Paulus Van der Sloot had played a part of the removal of Natalie Holloway’s body from the island of Aruba.  Information gathered in the investigation revealed early on that Paulus Van der Sloot ordered a boat to be brought in to take Natalie Holloway’s body off the island of Aruba. 
Informants developed by investigative team Harold Phipps of Norcross Group (former FBI agent) directly under T.J. Ward developed and revealed information through former FBI agent Robert Levinson who is currently missing in Iran while conducting investigation on the island of Kish. 

For more information please call Investigative Consultants International Inc. at 678-356-0146 or visit their website at www.tjwardpi.com to send a direct email.

Media Contact: President and CEO T.J. Ward: (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx
W. Bryant Green III, Esq.: (office phone) 404-xxx-xxxx                                                             (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx

Tamikosmom.Tj Ward...

Thanks.

I did look back and ... found Rob's post.  I wish he had posted a link.  I tried googling but ... nothing.

Thanks again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: November 24, 2008, 05:57:52 PM »

I think you owe Kermit an apology. Kermit is backing up everything said.
Did you ever stop to think that just maybe these pics were not to be put on the internet??  That maybe, just maybe the USA needed this to finish their investigation?  That these people were here for the Holloways, and now they will be implicated also?  Yes, there are ziplock bags, good.  like we didn't already know this?  Do you think they were there for a joyride?  I dont think so.  Kermit is going to need to apologise to a few people before this week is through.  CAPS being one of them.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 24, 2008, 05:59:13 PM »

Kermit is happy the the turth is out, it was hard holding on to this.
Kermit did the right thing IMO now we know the truth.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 24, 2008, 06:02:27 PM »

And why hasn't Jossy Mansur ever answered anything regarding the rocks? When he was he just shrugged again as usual.

That has always bothered me.

This alone should be easy for him to find out about. But he didn't.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: November 24, 2008, 06:03:14 PM »

Hotshot - how do you feel about Kyle?  I know nothing about John Silvetti or Louis Schaeffer but I do know that Kyle said the guy in the red shirt is not Silvetti.  Looks to me like it is Silvetti.  I'm wondering why the discrepancy.
Klaas, I feel Kyle knows what he is doing, and he is a very smart guy.  What ever was done, had to be for a good reason.  I also know that he didnt follow the case for 3+ years like many of us had.  So he may have been Naive in areas, I dont know.  He did seem to know of the dangers of being out there.  I currently have the picture going to someone who can identify the man in the red shirt.  I will get back to you when I get that answer.  Hopefully tonight.  I do have a meeting to go to, then get back here in time for Greta.  then I will come back online.  I hope all doesn't fall apart by then....

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 24, 2008, 06:03:36 PM »

And why hasn't Jossy Mansur ever answered anything regarding the rocks? When he was he just shrugged again as usual.

That has always bothered me.

This alone should be easy for him to find out about. But he didn't.

Well dang it!!  I messed that up!!  My reply is that has always bothered me.  I'm only on page 20!!  ya'll wait up for me. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.