April 19, 2024, 06:01:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 263869 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: November 24, 2008, 08:07:13 PM »

The more I look, the more I think this is John Silvetti and if it is Silvetti, why would Kyle lie?

I have been calling Kyle a "dupee" instead of a "dupor" the past several days. I was dead wrong! Maybe he didn't start out like that -- but it is quite evident now. I think a few people here owe Kermit an apology.

Thank you wreck.
I honestly feel the same way you all do. NO need for any apologies to me.

Isn't it possible the man in red is Louis Schaefer?  See monkey link pictures here (note the youtubes are no longer available).  Maybe not John Silvetti?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/rv-persistence-and-louis-schaefer-head-to-aruba-to-search-for-natalee-holloway/

Also, a picture of the first search vessel, in Dutch with Schaefer?   http://www.ihcholland.com/topleft-menu/news-and-events/newspages/kiellegging-3-mei-2007diving-support-offshore-construction-vessel-bij-ihc-holland-merwede-krimpen-bv/

Maybe there is some Dutch link and Silvetti is not involved?  How does one know the man in red is not Louis Schaefer?

imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: November 24, 2008, 08:09:08 PM »

Do we have any idea where the contents of those plastic bags
are now?  Did they go into that bottomless drawer?
How can Mos say there is no body?  Do I sound like Whiskey?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 24, 2008, 08:12:29 PM »

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.

Thanks SS.

Janet

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

SS ... I thought Kyle and the crew were naive regarding taking on this joint venture with the enemy ... the enemy who has denied justice to Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  I prayed I was wrong but ... inside I knew that it would come to naught and ... so did private eye.  However ... I never thought for one minute the motives of Kyle and the crew of the Persistence were not sincere.

Janet

_______

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 24, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »

Good questions Mags.  I wonder if ALE could be forced to turn over the evidence to US authorities.  But then again, they could turn over something other than what was found that day just like the fabric sent to the FBI.  They could also say that they were holding the evidence because they were getting close to charging Urine.  I would love to do something that would bring those remains home to Dave and Beth.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: November 24, 2008, 08:16:11 PM »

So what did they do?...bring up all the evidence and then bag it?...I don't seem to be able to see any water in the bags....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: November 24, 2008, 08:22:21 PM »

So what did they do?...bring up all the evidence and then bag it?...I don't seem to be able to see any water in the bags....

I think they sent Julia down to suck all of the water out of the bags before they zipped them shut.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: November 24, 2008, 08:23:14 PM »

I think they sent Julia down to suck all of the water out of the bags before they zipped them shut.

I wasn't gonna touch it SS.You said it best...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 24, 2008, 08:24:10 PM »

I would think that Mos himself could face prosecution for
withholding evidence from an investigation.  He was plainly
there on the boat.
Maybe he better pony up the remains.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 24, 2008, 08:24:35 PM »

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: November 24, 2008, 08:25:35 PM »

Priceless!!  FLMAO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 24, 2008, 08:27:29 PM »

Good questions Mags.  I wonder if ALE could be forced to turn over the evidence to US authorities.  But then again, they could turn over something other than what was found that day just like the fabric sent to the FBI.  They could also say that they were holding the evidence because they were getting close to charging Urine.  I would love to do something that would bring those remains home to Dave and Beth.

Considering Aruba is not about to reveal that there was hard evidence to prove that the contents of that cage were related to the Natalee Holloway case ... I do not believe the FBI can do anything.

Mags is right.  If the contents of that cage were related to Natalee Holloway ... it has been filed in the "bottomless drawer" along with all the other evidence in this case.

Janet

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  You know, the entire investigation, that's all we've had is frustration coming out of the officials from Aruba.  You know, evidence—you know when evidence is gathered and lost or evidence is never gathered when it's supposed to be ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: November 24, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: November 24, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »

Everything happens at once.  Renee Geilen's BS documentary, posted at RU:

http://www.nataleedoc.com/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 24, 2008, 08:30:26 PM »

Everything happens at once.  Renee Geilen's BS documentary, posted at RU:

http://www.nataleedoc.com/

Thanks Klaas.

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 24, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »

From what I understand  ALE has them

Oh BTW remember Kyle saying how nice they were

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: November 24, 2008, 08:31:41 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: November 24, 2008, 08:32:44 PM »

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.

Thanks SS.

Janet

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

SS ... I thought Kyle and the crew were naive regarding taking on this joint venture with the enemy ... the enemy who has denied justice to Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  I prayed I was wrong but ... inside I knew that it would come to naught and ... so did private eye.  However ... I never thought for one minute the motives of Kyle and the crew of the Persistence were not sincere.

Janet

_______

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

Janet
From Kyle

The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan. These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI. However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found. However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse. I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: November 24, 2008, 08:33:50 PM »

Kermit - if you have access to BFN I suggest you might want to respond to Eddie's accusation.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: November 24, 2008, 08:35:08 PM »

Saw ArtColey up there & thought it a good time while waiting for "Greta" to give a shout out to Art & all other SM members.  How about all SM registered members log in just to go on the record who is here, there are many that have been around for quite awhile.  Glad to be together once again in the pursuit of the truth for Natalee & her deserving family.

PS:  hope all is well & your world is warm for I know your hearts are.  We stand with the girl.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: November 24, 2008, 08:37:49 PM »

I have decided that Kyle wouldn't know the truth if it
jumped up and bit him in the butt.  How many lies have
we caught him in now.  I doubt there ever was a baby
to name Natalee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.