April 20, 2024, 06:59:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 263929 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: November 24, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.

Thanks SS.

Janet

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

SS ... I thought Kyle and the crew were naive regarding taking on this joint venture with the enemy ... the enemy who has denied justice to Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  I prayed I was wrong but ... inside I knew that it would come to naught and ... so did private eye.  However ... I never thought for one minute the motives of Kyle and the crew of the Persistence were not sincere.

Janet

_______

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

Janet
From Kyle

The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan. These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI. However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found. However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse. I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some

Thanks Blonde.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367044;topicseen#msg367044

Janet

I cannot comprehend why any of the crew would attempt to sell images to the media if the contents of that cage did not reveal anything of interest in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 24, 2008, 09:11:28 PM »

Well, it will be interesting to see what Greta 's show brings.

I do hope it is someting of substance after all this buildup! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: November 24, 2008, 09:11:59 PM »

I find it revealing that these new cage/trap photos that Kermit posted are not posted yet at RU.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: November 24, 2008, 09:13:08 PM »

What i don't understand
They found the Cage 30/12/2007

And the next search is  on 01-07/2008  ? With only Aruban divers ?
Was they cage locked in the meantime ?
Why did they wait 8 days ?
Was that mos's decicion ?

They had to get Tim Miller off the ship.
Yes they did, he wouldn't have not let this go.

And has Tim seen these pictures?  I would love to hear his reaction.  He was so sure, and he was right.

Is there a monkey that can capture and make larger the "middle" bag in the lower picture.
Someone did it for the bag on the right and it looks like there's a hip bone in that bag.  In the middle picture, it looks to me like there's a bone starting from the lower left and upward toward the center.  Does it look like a bone to anyone else?  Any monkey have enough knowledge of bones to venture an educated guess?  TIA

at 400%

Blonde - thank you!

Does it look like there is a bone or bones in the middle bag (to the left of the hip bone)?

scapula?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 24, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

Kermit - if you have access to BFN I suggest you might want to respond to Eddie's accusation.

Is that where he put that nonesense not here?

I'll try to hunt him down at BFN.

AND I'll tell you what I will tell him there.
I am not nor have I ever worked for Aruba or any affiliates of Aruba etc.
If I did, why would I expose them? Stupid things people try to make up.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: November 24, 2008, 09:13:33 PM »

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367044;topicseen#msg367044

From Kyle

The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan. These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI. However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found. However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse. I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some.

Really, Kyle?  You're unaware of any bone found?   While you're sitting on this picture of what appears for all the world to be a bone?

Sigh. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: November 24, 2008, 09:13:47 PM »

I find it revealing that these new cage/trap photos that Kermit posted are not posted yet at RU.   

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: November 24, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »

What are the odds OE(Kyle) posts his side of the story.Now or later???Anyone??
If I were him, i'd be singing to the FBI right about now (plea bargain).

Is it suspected that Kyle did something illegal, concerning the FBI, and handling of evidence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: November 24, 2008, 09:16:00 PM »

Kermit - if you have access to BFN I suggest you might want to respond to Eddie's accusation.

Is that where he put that nonesense not here?

I'll try to hunt him down at BFN.

AND I'll tell you what I will tell him there.
I am not nor have I ever worked for Aruba or any affiliates of Aruba etc.
If I did, why would I expose them? Stupid things people try to make up.

In Open Discussion:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8841.msg388410#msg388410
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: November 24, 2008, 09:16:35 PM »

WOW! Seems that things are heating up again! I am with art and I am sure the rest of the monkeys in hoping and praying that the family finally gets the justice and closure they deserve...

Hey to all my old friends...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 24, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »

Thank you Klassend.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: November 24, 2008, 09:17:53 PM »

I heard indications were that Greta's show tonight will be saying Natalee was sold as a sex slave. Pfffttt!!! If that's true, I'm not sure I'll bother to watch. 

Waving to Snoop Dawg, Art, Tib, and OS.

Howdy BT.  It's so good to see so many familiar "faces". lol  We'll never forget Natalee.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: November 24, 2008, 09:20:20 PM »

40 minutes to Greta

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 24, 2008, 09:22:35 PM »

Thank you Kermit
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: November 24, 2008, 09:25:26 PM »

They are falling down on the job, ROFLMAO

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 24, 2008, 09:28:18 PM »

FROM GRETAWIRE
Check out the email I just received ……I don’t know this viewer.

To: Van Susteren, Greta
Sent: Mon Nov 24 20:24:42 2008
Subject: Joran

Greta,

We are at Mr. Jazz restaurant, just finished dinner and are waiting for the show to start.  His parents just walked in and are sitting in the front row, greeting and shaking hands with folks like they are celebrities.  Not sure if you are on the island tonight but just wanted to let you know.  We feel so deeply for the tragedy of Natalie and the pain her family and friends have endured and continue to endure!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

This absolutely makes me sick! 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: November 24, 2008, 09:28:36 PM »

They are falling down on the job, ROFLMAO

Glenda/Renfro must be tied up at the premier of Renee Geilen's international showing of her bombshell DVD available on the internet for $3.99 (and for a limited time they will also send you set of genuine ginsu knives, all you have to pay is the shipping  )
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: November 24, 2008, 09:33:04 PM »

Hello ALL Monkeys!!

Kermit~
Thanks so much for posting what you did today, it sure answers alot of questions. It's also hurt, to actually see what we all suspected to be confirmed and it's been hard to deal with for me. It hurts knowing that sweet Natalee was in that cage and selfishness & coverup was more important than the truth. There's just so much I want to type, but I'll refrain for now.

Natalee you will never be forgotten, we will continue to fight for you!!!!!

Where's Robots when we need him???   

I HATE THEM ALL!!!!
And I'm not a person that usually hates, but what they've done in the last 3 1/2 years to Beth & Dave is just beyond comprehension!!  Give Natalee to her parents, Aruba!!

Roos~

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: November 24, 2008, 09:33:13 PM »

Just found this on a website....look at the location.

Mr Jazz is situated at the Paseo Herencia mall right in front of the Holiday Inn hotel at Palm Beach.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: November 24, 2008, 09:35:24 PM »

(snipped)
To: Van Susteren, Greta
Sent: Mon Nov 24 20:24:42 2008
Subject: Joran

Greta,

We are at Mr. Jazz restaurant, just finished dinner and are waiting for the show to start.  His parents just walked in and are sitting in the front row, greeting and shaking hands with folks like they are celebrities.  Not sure if you are on the island tonight but just wanted to let you know.  We feel so deeply for the tragedy of Natalie and the pain her family and friends have endured and continue to endure!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

This absolutely makes me sick! 

Gee, you don't think Greta flew them into NY for a nice 5 star vacation including all meals do you to sweeten the pot for the telling of LIES from the pigstoolscum clan??  Everything about that genepool is disgusting & if Greta is wineing & dining them, yes that is just as disgusting.  If she is for one second disbelieving that the pigstoolscum & his perverted peers & accomplices didn't murder & dispose of the sweet Natalee then she is a moron beyond my wildest comprehension.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.