April 26, 2024, 01:07:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 264108 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: November 24, 2008, 09:35:31 PM »

Just found this on a website....look at the location.

Mr Jazz is situated at the Paseo Herencia mall right in front of the Holiday Inn hotel at Palm Beach.

AZSunny - it's probably a BS email sent by Renfro or one of her friends.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: November 24, 2008, 09:36:49 PM »

40 minutes to Greta

25 minutes~ Please let this be something important. Hi! Monkeys
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: November 24, 2008, 09:37:14 PM »

Hotshot - give the holier than thou[/u] a rest already - everyone knows what a stealth operator you are - especially me, as you worked with Gerold Dompig to gather files and names.

Rob,   hmmmmm first time you've talked to me in a long time buddy.  i should have known it would not be nice.  What the hell do you mean I worked with Dompig?  Are you on drugs?  But why not tell SM people just how you wanted a Lamborgini, and were going to get it though Mamana...  Lets go back a few years buddy.  "Holyier than thou"  You begged Joe to give you pay off money to go and buy the lost video from Aruba.....Hmmmmm, then blame me for Joe backing out on you.  Don't even start with me bud, I have heard your slandering long enough.  Let the real truth be known how you wanted your 15 minutes of fame, and never got it.  Never got your lamborgini either did you?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: November 24, 2008, 09:38:11 PM »

Kermit just told us that ALE didn't know that the ROV was filming on the 7th while they were cleaning the trap.  The photographs from the 7th are the ones that Mos and Richardson didn't know about.

And the question is???Who were the divers on this day that the evidence was being collected....Kermit???How do we go about finding this out?

Kermit said that the ALE divers cleaned the cage.  They came in their own dive boat.  They didn't know that the ROV camera was turned on.  Was one of the divers Eduardo Mansur?  Is this why Kyle wouldn't identify him the other day?

Did they leave the camera turned on on purpose because they knew what Aruba was going to do if they found the body.  Was this a backup plan for proof.  It looks like it was too me.  Aruba never anticipated that the camera would be turned on.

I am way behind so please forgive me.

Were the ziplock bag pictures previously released?  Perhaps someone in Aruba leaked the pictures, or their existence in an effort to block prosecution efforts against someone on Aruba?  Prosecution for destroying/tampering/hiding evidence?  (or whatever they may call it?)

Why point the finger at John Silvetti, Kyle, and Louis for the failure of Aruba to perform an adequate investigation?

If the remains were so close to shore, why did no one from Aruba find them during ANY search of the water?  I keep thinking rumors/reports that Aruba searched the water.

Why didn't a person on vacation find them?

Why didn't the F-16 flyover find the remains?  Were they on the recordings and no one noticed?  They read the recordings wrong and searched the dunes by mistake?

Does Aruba really have a forensic report for those remains?  Who does that DNA belong to?

How would anyone know that is really Natalee in that trap?  Did it include a drivers license?

I noticed the mound of stuff that someone superimposed Natalee over, and it brings forth some additional questions.  Is it possible that her remains were moved to that trap more recently?  Seeded?  Moved from elsewhere, along with a shoe?  Maybe when the search effort was being talked about earlier in 2007?

I remember waiting and waiting for the search to begin.  Some of that stuff just doesn't look 'solid' or connected, and I wonder why it is still there after over two years.  Didn't the rough hurricane weather wash that stuff away?  Something just isn't right about that mound of stuff, and the ziplock bags with 'bones'. 

What does Aruba plan to do with this information?  Are they going to give Natalee back to her family?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: November 24, 2008, 09:38:17 PM »

Mr Jazz is situated at the Paseo Herencia mall right in front of the Holiday Inn hotel at Palm Beach.

Oh GOOD, after I posted I thought, what kind of American's out dining would want to shake hands with the likes of them, ughhhh, you know they are full of bacteria & other creepy germs.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: November 24, 2008, 09:38:33 PM »

FROM GRETAWIRE
Check out the email I just received ……I don’t know this viewer.

To: Van Susteren, Greta
Sent: Mon Nov 24 20:24:42 2008
Subject: Joran

Greta,

We are at Mr. Jazz restaurant, just finished dinner and are waiting for the show to start.  His parents just walked in and are sitting in the front row, greeting and shaking hands with folks like they are celebrities.  Not sure if you are on the island tonight but just wanted to let you know.  We feel so deeply for the tragedy of Natalie and the pain her family and friends have endured and continue to endure!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Are you KIDDING ME?  Paulus and Anita are in NY for the showing?  Did I read this wrong?  Pls tell me we didn't let them into our country.  Is there anyway we can have them arrested?  Seriously. 

Maybe he's here so they can't arrest him in Aruba after Greta's show.  He could also be meeting with Joe Taco.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: November 24, 2008, 09:39:03 PM »

40 minutes to Greta

25 minutes~ Please let this be something important. Hi! Monkeys

I'm really not sure how important it will be except that Greta is mad at MOS.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #887 on: November 24, 2008, 09:40:31 PM »

I find it revealing that these new cage/trap photos that Kermit posted are not posted yet at RU.   

Are they even discussing it? I do not go there anymore...took me a long time to make myself stop and I can't go back, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: November 24, 2008, 09:40:41 PM »

Went looking for something else and found Kyle's Linkedin site....his business is and has always been Oil & Energy, it seems:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 24, 2008, 09:40:51 PM »

I find it revealing that these new cage/trap photos that Kermit posted are not posted yet at RU.   

They are falling down on the job, ROFLMAO

Glenda/Renfro must be tied up at the premier of Renee Geilen's international showing of her bombshell DVD available on the internet for $3.99 (and for a limited time they will also send you set of genuine ginsu knives, all you have to pay is the shipping  )

LMAO< Maybe she is hoping for an Oscar  for that huge, high income film of Horse puckys. 
(do recipes come with those knives?) 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: November 24, 2008, 09:42:53 PM »

FROM GRETAWIRE
Check out the email I just received ……I don’t know this viewer.

Greta,

We are at Mr. Jazz restaurant, just finished dinner and are waiting for the show to start.  His parents just walked in and are sitting in the front row, greeting and shaking hands with folks like they are celebrities.  Not sure if you are on the island tonight but just wanted to let you know.  We feel so deeply for the tragedy of Natalie and the pain her family and friends have endured and continue to endure!

This absolutely makes me sick! 

Anita and Paulus van der Sloot are so arrogant.  Paulus' connections with the LE, prosecution and judiciary have protected him and Joran from implication in the the happenings in the wee hours of May 30, 2005 for over 3 1/2 years and ... have given him the assurance that his son and him cannot be touched no matter what is revealed on the Greta show.

Janet
_____

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: November 24, 2008, 09:43:08 PM »

Good evening everyone.
I am just back and missed today's events. Can someone tell me the place where Kermit spilled the beans?
TIA
Maggie

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: November 24, 2008, 09:45:13 PM »

15 minutes to go.

I do not get the Fox Channel but a friend has provided me in an email with a much protected link.

Thanks Friend.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: November 24, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »

Good evening everyone.
I am just back and missed today's events. Can someone tell me the place where Kermit spilled the beans?
TIA
Maggie

Somewhere around page 20, I think.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: November 24, 2008, 09:45:42 PM »

Kermit,
Isn't Hotshot "Kathy" that was friends with Ringo and Best Buddy?
See, vicky needs to get facts correct......Ringo didnt go to Aruba with us, and in fact I have never met Ringo.  BestBuddy and I did reveal all of what we learned about the den, it is not our fault no-one was listening.  I think my site tells it all.  I didnt say you have a job at a newspaper, I said you just lost your job as a reporter........

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: November 24, 2008, 09:46:05 PM »

Hotshot - give the holier than thou[/u] a rest already - everyone knows what a stealth operator you are - especially me, as you worked with Gerold Dompig to gather files and names.

Rob,   hmmmmm first time you've talked to me in a long time buddy.  i should have known it would not be nice.  What the hell do you mean I worked with Dompig?  Are you on drugs?  But why not tell SM people just how you wanted a Lamborgini, and were going to get it though Mamana...  Lets go back a few years buddy.  "Holyier than thou"  You begged Joe to give you pay off money to go and buy the lost video from Aruba.....Hmmmmm, then blame me for Joe backing out on you.  Don't even start with me bud, I have heard your slandering long enough.  Let the real truth be known how you wanted your 15 minutes of fame, and never got it.  Never got your lamborgini either did you?

Hmmm Isn't a Lamborgini an Italian Sausage? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: November 24, 2008, 09:48:48 PM »

Good evening everyone.
TIA
Maggie

There you go Maggie ...

Janet
______

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

January 7 2008 Aruban dive - inside of trap after evidence collection

The following are items can be identified from the pictures above

DID you notice:
*blue denim like fabric - confirmed by Hans Mos and Dolph Richardson
*skull/rock/sponge looking item
*blue tarp outside of cage this suggests savenging - confirmed by Hans Mos and Dolph Richardson
* raised sandbar that came to rest on items beneath it

QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE ASKING
The fbi report did not mention the blue denim fabric. Did they sample something different then what  ONLY ARUBAN DIVERS collected ON JAN. 7th?
THE ARUBAN divers took it all.

Remember, the Aruban investigators turned blood into chocolate!

The Aruban divers were the ONLY divers on the Jan. 7th dive.
Tim Miller was ushered off the boat.
The ROV unbeknown to the divers was filming.
The blue fabric swayed in the current as did another bag containing something very light weight.
The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

This is a picture from Natalee standing on the beach and rotated and scaled to the image to matching the body form inside the trap. It matches the end of the skirt identically to what was seen in the cage

_____

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #897 on: November 24, 2008, 09:49:08 PM »

Good evening everyone.
TIA
Maggie

Page 21 and after.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: November 24, 2008, 09:50:02 PM »

(snipped)

Greta,

This absolutely makes me sick! 

Gee, you don't think Greta flew them into NY for a nice 5 star vacation including all meals do you to sweeten the pot for the telling of LIES from the pigstoolscum clan??  Everything about that genepool is disgusting & if Greta is wineing & dining them, yes that is just as disgusting.  If she is for one second disbelieving that the pigstoolscum & his perverted peers & accomplices didn't murder & dispose of the sweet Natalee then she is a moron beyond my wildest comprehension.

the restaurant is in Aruba....take a deep breath!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: November 24, 2008, 09:50:11 PM »

Oh GOOD, after I posted I thought, what kind of American's out dining would want to shake hands with the likes of them, ughhhh, you know they are full of bacteria & other creepy germs.

Good they are in Aruba.  Still.. you have a son who is a lying sack of crap... a total waste...just fled Thailand in a sex trading sting operation... after fleeing Holland because he admitted on tape to murdering someone (while smoking dope)...after fleeing Aruba for the original crime.... AND YOU CELEBRATE?

What do they think?  Joran is going to be a hero tonight?  Win a Nobel prize?  Anita and Paulus are beyond words... and they deserve each other.  I don't know how they can even look anyone in the eye.  Look at the impact they have had on an island.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.