June 15, 2024, 11:22:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 268368 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2008, 08:09:41 PM »

Question Kermit!Do we know what the chain of command was for anything that was found by the persistence in terms of evidence,pictures,video?Has to be a chain of command like a Police Department you would think with only certain people having access to the "Evidence".Am i wrong?

It is Dolf Richarson who is in charge of the investigation.
I know that he waited some time before he even sent what was called the material.
So could he have switched it? I don't know.

But look at Dolph Richardson and Hans Mos.
AND the Aruban divers that were on board.
BUT and I am going to say this ONLY ONCE.
The Aruban divers, nor Hans Mos, nor Richardson were aware of what I may reveal to you.
THEY have no idea.

That is important because it reveals the cover-up.

Still tryin to rap my brain around this one!Any ideas????

What I got out of that the 3 times I read it...The Arubans have no clue what Kermit would be going to tell?? They didn't know???

Mum - that's the way I read it, too.   

Maybe there were Dutch on board?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2008, 08:10:21 PM »

Why was there an IMMEDIATE "thumbs down" from the Aruban divers to the crew of the Persistence.  The fabric that was found in the the trap had yet to be forensically analyzed?  Apparently ... it took the FBI Laboratory almost a month to make this determination.

Janet

The search for Natalee Holloway
It's the story you haven't heard: the tale of two parents who, even now, willgo anywhere -- and endure anything -- to find answers.

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller: I stepped on the boat and said “Natalee we're coming to get you.” Now we're finally coming to get you. And I still believe that from the bottom of my heart. She's out here and now we're on our way.

Over the holiday season, the crew of the persistence worked day and night to survey the ocean floor and look for targets that could hold the key to finding Natalee.

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

<snipped>

On Dec. 30, off the coast of Aruba, divers from the Aruban police force and the research vessel Persistence were about to make a crucial dive on a promising target in the search for Natalee Holloway.

The researchers had discovered a fish trap about 90 feet below the surface in almost the exact spot search expert Tim Miller had theorized Natalee’s body might be.

Team leader Tim Trahan suited up to join the Aruban police divers. As Tim Miller wished him well, the divers hit the water and the ROV was sent down to capture what would happen for everyone watching on board.

(On the boat)

Brandon: We have visual on divers and target.

Slowly the divers worked their way down to the trap. They had been instructed to give a thumbs up or thumbs down.  The atmosphere in the survey room was tense, and nerves were raw as Miller, the Aruban authorities and the crew of the Persistence waited for word of what exactly was in the trap. The divers approached the target and signaled above. And then...

(On the boat)

No it's thumbs down. Negative, not it.

Crushing disappointment.

(On the boat)

Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

Chris Hansen: That had to be a crushing blow.

Tim Miller: It was a crushing blow.

Now Tim Miller had to deliver that same crushing blow to Natalee’s parents.

Chris Hansen: How hard is it for you to dial their numbers and tell them that this in fact is not the break in the case we-- we hoped for?

Tim Miller: Probably one of the hardest calls I ever made. Probably one of the hardest … probably should have never made the first one. But everything looked right at the time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2008, 08:10:23 PM »

Kermit

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru       on: November 15, 2008, 05:36:29 PM
Quote from: Blonde on November 15, 2008, 05:13:40 PM
Quote from: wreck on November 15, 2008, 05:05:47 PM
I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE FISH CAGE HELD REMAINS.

I'M WITH YOU

covered-up by all of em!

Does this not include ALE? 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2008, 08:11:51 PM »

Kermit was very clear about Tim Miller not being implicated in this.

Signing out now, before I say something I shouldn't.

No need to sign out.  It us just my opinion that I don't believe in him.  Just my thoughts.

To whom don't you believe?Kermit or Tim?

I never said Tim or Kermit.  I like Tim and Kermit.

I also don't post or go to the Shango/Simian threads.  A lot of people believe and have studied those facts for 3 1/2 years.

I said my thoughts about this witness and I just don't believe in him.  It is me and how I feel.

Call it a gut feeling.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2008, 08:12:10 PM »

Kermit
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08       on: November 19, 2008, 02:28:37 PM
LaLamom, hopefully this will help clear up. throw out what you think you know and just follow the truth

March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

Greta van Sustern: "He's lying

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Aruba divers arriving. WHY? Where are the American's? Where is Tim Miller? Where is Hodges? Where is Dateline?
Who was in charge - go back and start at the beginning of this post.

1 tennis shoe inside cage

Joran: "She's in the ocean

Look at the distance from shore.

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

COVER-UP
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2008, 08:13:13 PM »

I know that he waited some time before he even sent what was called the material.

The Aruban divers, nor Hans Mos, nor Richardson were aware of what I may reveal to you.
THEY have no idea.

OK, so if Richardson and Mos had no idea what was going on, it had to be someone else in ALE who did know.  Am I even in the right ball park, let alone on the correct base?

I don't know, but Kermit pointed to Clyde Burke in an earlier post...Leaks like a sieve or words to that effect.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »

RV PERSISTENCE ARUBA NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8GKU7VEcSM

I spent about 45 minutes or so watching this and Kyle's vids after Kermit & OE's exchange.   On this one, I kept thinking about the date, but haven't been able to put it in any kind of order in my mind.

I know I don't see a date anywhere. It was likely shot at an earlier date, but I found it very interesting. It was uploaded to Youtube Feb 11, 2008 and appears to have been aired by FOX on Feb 10, 2008. No way of knowing for sure ,but one of the headlines on the news ticker at the bottom of the screen read Mass. Sex Offender wins 10 million in Lottery. This apparently did happen on Feb. 10 2008. (http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/15264847/detail.html)

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2008, 08:14:50 PM »

Did something happen between Christmas morning and Dec. 30th when Mos and his group were on Persistence?  The ROV went down on the 29th and took the pictures.  Did something happen on the 29th?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2008, 08:15:32 PM »

I will say this again.  Private sites end up causing problems and it's insulting to those of us not invited to these so called private sites. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2008, 08:19:55 PM »

Got this for us
Kermit
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #929 on: November 21, 2008, 03:45:33 PM »
Thank you SAN for the crispy treat. Here's more for you cuz you're special

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

BUT some people speculate that Tim Tehran gave a thumbs down, meaning it isn't a skull
and not human remains.

What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up .
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.280

TIM MILLER: We felt there was a skull in there.....
48 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CFkZzKBviM

Greta van Susteren: "HANS MOS IS A LIAR."

INTERNAL INVESTIGATION WILL EXPOSE THE CORRUPTION,  VIOLATION OF THE FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS & ARUBA COVER-UP!
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson

AMERICAN TRAITORS!
John Silvetti
Louis Schafer

Superior Offshore provides subsea construction and commercial diving services to the
crude oil

Are the Fabrications to mis-lead you orchestrated by American Traitor?

transform Superior Offshore into a world-class subsea construction and
services

ARUBA HAS PLANS TO BUILD A PIPELINE FROM
VENEZUELA TO THEIR ISLAND TO CARRY NATURAL GAS WITHIN
ABOUT 3 YEARS
ON JUNE 8 THERE IS AN ARTICLE IN THE PRESS ABOUT THEY WILL BE BUILDING A PIPELINE TO THE ISLAND OF ARUBA

793 on: June 08, 2008, 12:27:49 PM caesu
Gas from Colombia for the production of electricity and water 
an article on it
http://www.amigoe.com/english

SCHAFER IS REORGANIZING HIS COMPANY, SELLING OFF ALL OF HIS ASSETS, AND THEN RENEGOTIATING LEASING THEM
FROM THE COMPANIES THAT BUY THEM

http://tinyurl.com/6m74rp

SCHAFER ANNOUNCED BANKRUPTCY UNDER 'A VOLUNTARY PETITION AND THAT THE COMPANY WILL OPERATE
ITS BUSINESS AS A DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION,which would indicate he is remaining in the business

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

John Silvetti, Lafayette, LA 70508

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

On the next morning (December 19), I boarded The Persistence along with Louis Schaffer and Tim Miller and remained aboard for the next 24 hours
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

DECEMBER 29 THEY SEND A ROV DOWN, TIM MILLER SAID IT LOOKED
LIKE A SKULL

TIM IS SENT HOME ON DECEMBER 30

Three days after the OM made his announcement about what was found, they are crying broke!

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=552323;topic=4153.920;num_replies=981;sesc=99d520921ea9b3a350cde7e6785bb5bb

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2008, 08:22:41 PM »

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.
  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

« Reply #758 on: March 14, 2008, 12:56:35 AM »

I forgot to add that I loved the message from Kyle that it is a requirement to maintain hope. I would give anything to have to eat a great big plate of crow with Kyle watching me choke on it, meaning that the Arubans are sincerely his partner. And I want him to come to his own conclusion. But I really like him, he has definitely proven his worth, and for some dumb reason I feel like he needs my protection, which is a joke. Just keep your guard up Kyle is all I am saying. There have been some very strange happenings in this case.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2008, 08:25:51 PM »

Question Kermit!Do we know what the chain of command was for anything that was found by the persistence in terms of evidence,pictures,video?Has to be a chain of command like a Police Department you would think with only certain people having access to the "Evidence".Am i wrong?

THEY have no idea.

Still tryin to rap my brain around this one!Any ideas????

What I got out of that the 3 times I read it...The Arubans have no clue what Kermit would be going to tell?? They didn't know???

That is correct.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2008, 08:28:09 PM »

I will wait for your answer too Kermit, (and the answer to my email).

I didn't rec' an email always.

But I don't want to stay here and make it seem as though I'm doing this for some stupid reason.
I honestly want to consider every move.
In my heart, I think it is the right thing to do.
In my soul, I think it is the right thing to do.
It may not bring anything good, but at least I know I tried.

Also at least we will know, what we have thought all the time, is true now, cover up.

You are correct. I believe this clearly shows evidence of the cover-up.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2008, 08:28:32 PM »

Kermit,

Was Paulus VDS involved in this operation at all?  Only asking because Greta keeps saying bad news for Joran and his father.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2008, 08:28:50 PM »

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.
  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

« Reply #758 on: March 14, 2008, 12:56:35 AM »

I forgot to add that I loved the message from Kyle that it is a requirement to maintain hope. I would give anything to have to eat a great big plate of crow with Kyle watching me choke on it, meaning that the Arubans are sincerely his partner. And I want him to come to his own conclusion. But I really like him, he has definitely proven his worth, and for some dumb reason I feel like he needs my protection, which is a joke. Just keep your guard up Kyle is all I am saying. There have been some very strange happenings in this case.

I recall when that was posted and that which you highlighted in red, made me think WHAT!!!!  he's been duped...Young and all?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2008, 08:29:00 PM »

RV PERSISTENCE ARUBA NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8GKU7VEcSM

I spent about 45 minutes or so watching this and Kyle's vids after Kermit & OE's exchange.   On this one, I kept thinking about the date, but haven't been able to put it in any kind of order in my mind.

I know I don't see a date anywhere. It was likely shot at an earlier date, but I found it very interesting. It was uploaded to Youtube Feb 11, 2008 and appears to have been aired by FOX on Feb 10, 2008. No way of knowing for sure ,but one of the headlines on the news ticker at the bottom of the screen read Mass. Sex Offender wins 10 million in Lottery. This apparently did happen on Feb. 10 2008. (http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/15264847/detail.html)

Exactly, and that's as far as I got.  Just wanted to put it in perspective with the other dates things were posted about, etc.  I am multi-tasking and haven't gone back to it, BB.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2008, 08:30:02 PM »

I will say this again.  Private sites end up causing problems and it's insulting to those of us not invited to these so called private sites. 

Well let me comment on the private sites.  I could give a shit if I'm invited on those sites.  But of all people on these boards you are the first I would pick to be on my team and you are the one I trust the most.

I'm taking a break and f*** the private sites.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 08:31:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2008, 08:30:26 PM »

Additional "material samples" NOT provided to, by source other than ALE:

1)  FBI

2)  Dave Holloway

3)  Beth Holloway

4)  Independant Forensic Laboratory
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2008, 08:30:43 PM »

Kermit said..
"evil exists where there is no truth."

Evil exists even when there is truth..

But if we know the Truth, THEN Good can get the edge on, and then overcome Evil.
Good is stronger then Evil and the law is generally designed by and for the Good of all..
Which is a nice bat to hold while beating Evil down.
If Evil keeps it all hidden, then Good has its eyes blinded in the fight .. of
" Good Versus Evil "
Hiding the Truth is Evils Most Powerful Weapon..

It is also how a Con Artist works..
No ..No..I did not say anything about the M clan.. Nope.. 
jmho

Very well said Edward.

With that said,

I have a call into Washington DC.
Soon as I hear back then I will either post or not.
I need to do that first.
So hang tight & I'm keeping you all informed as much as possible.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2008, 08:32:15 PM »

WHY was a U.S. government official on that boat before ALE showed up?  Looks to me like that would have solved all this speculation. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.