May 28, 2024, 06:54:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 267287 times)
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2008, 10:49:57 PM »

Anyone catch all of Fox just now. it went too fast for me and i was having a hard time getting in here. TIA
Joran said to Greta, with all the info he has given her, they should be able to find more answers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2008, 10:50:41 PM »

Anyone catch all of Fox just now. it went too fast for me and i was having a hard time getting in here. TIA

IBE - I think it was just a preview of Greta's bombshell show for tomorrow night.  Definately want to watch Greta tomorrow night:

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2008, 10:52:19 PM »

One of Geraldos panel asked why Urine would do an interview.
Geraldo said maybe to get Greta off the phone..lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2008, 10:59:00 PM »

can anymonkey ellaborate on the email mentioned earlier that Red received fro Steve Croes?

TIA

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2008, 11:01:45 PM »

can anymonkey ellaborate on the email mentioned earlier that Red received fro Steve Croes?

TIA

Not Steve Croes, Steve Cohen....big difference    I think it was more or less an "I'm still around" type email.  We were about to put out another MIA on him, LOL

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2008, 11:05:50 PM »

Question Kermit!Do we know what the chain of command was for anything that was found by the persistence in terms of evidence,pictures,video?Has to be a chain of command like a Police Department you would think with only certain people having access to the "Evidence".Am i wrong?

sounds like you are right on.

My mind is thinking in terms of maybe a reverse type of sting.Evidence comes up.Take some of the evidence.Let Ale,Mos,Richardson,as well as others say nothing was found then the USA can say well this is what was found and tested via FBI.What say you now ARUBA???Maybe they're working their way up the ladder and need to let the rats put themselves into the trap unknowingly???Crazy thoughts will all the info.Smack this Monkey outta the Tree for a minute if that's to crazy...

I posted this earlier.I'm hoping and praying their tring to see how far up the ladder this really goes and why!Maybe they can get the whole deck to fall??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2008, 11:08:07 PM »

TIA

Not Steve Croes, Steve Cohen....big difference    I think it was more or less an "I'm still around" type email.  We were about to put out another MIA on him, LOL

OMG Klaas...You're too funny.

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2008, 11:08:42 PM »

Been some great posts but i'm still trying to wrap my brain around someone not turning over all evidence if that is the case...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2008, 11:09:36 PM »

Ty Klass.

Where is my monkey banging head against wall...lol

I have been looking at too many old posts from lurkers and trolls.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: November 23, 2008, 11:12:59 PM »

Ty Klass.

You're welcome FOM

kkate - Back in August 06 we did a front page post about Steve Cohen and that he was MIA.  He promptly read the front page post and emailed Red to let Red know he was still alive, LOL.   That's when we first posted the milk carton - I added the found a couple days ago, LOL.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 23, 2008, 11:13:20 PM »

Been some great posts but i'm still trying to wrap my brain around someone not turning over all evidence if that is the case...

If you weren't supposed to have the evidence, how would one present it to make sure it would "hold water"  in an Aruban court?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 23, 2008, 11:16:10 PM »

Ty Klass.

You're welcome FOM

kkate - Back in August 06 we did a front page post about Steve Cohen and that he was MIA.  He promptly read the front page post and emailed Red to let Red know he was still alive, LOL.   That's when we first posted the milk carton - I added the found a couple days ago, LOL.

I think that man sucks lemons.  He always has that look on his face.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: November 23, 2008, 11:16:18 PM »

If you weren't supposed to have the evidence, how would one present it to make sure it would "hold water"  in an Aruban court?

Maybe they aren't looking to go to an Aruban court with it where they know it will disappear.

How about Holland.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: November 23, 2008, 11:19:39 PM »

Maybe they aren't looking to go to an Aruban court with it where they know it will disappear.

How about Holland.

How about the Hague?  Possible.

Calling it a night.  Too much partying last night (company party) and they WILL expect us to show up in the morning.  Good Night.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: November 23, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »

How about Holland.

How about the Hague?  Possible.

Calling it a night.  Too much partying last night (company party) and they WILL expect us to show up in the morning.  Good Night.

LOL.Have a great morning

MOHANDAS GANDHI
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 23, 2008, 11:22:17 PM »

San, I dunno.  I am just throwing banannas from my tree.

The last time I spent much time here, Kermit was just hopping in.
Seems like there have been alot of red herrings since then.
Not pointing fingers, just sayin thats what I notice.

This case has yet to disappoint me in terms of wild goose chases.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: November 23, 2008, 11:22:26 PM »

Exactly what " evidence " are we speaking of ? Was this the find A YEAR AGO ?
I think that someone better explain this to me as if I was in grade six.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 23, 2008, 11:22:58 PM »

WOW WOW WOW
Was it Halloween in the last thread?     I sure missed some action and now I'm hoping that we can get to the truth.
Anything new that I should know? I spend a great time with my family and now have so much to catch up with. What I have read is so very confusing and hope that someone can get us on the right path. Just don't know who to believe now. God Bless everyone and free cigars for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truth for Natalee
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: November 23, 2008, 11:31:08 PM »

k....too much silence....

Pita, granny toad, wreck, ospainter, helen beck, sadi levia,...

nanna for yer thoughts?

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: November 23, 2008, 11:31:54 PM »

How about Holland.

Yes, or for use in a civil case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.