April 27, 2024, 01:36:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 264188 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 24, 2008, 01:10:41 PM »

Wow!
Now the $64,000 question -- did the Persistence share ALL this with the FBI??
I guess you answered. Unconscionable

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: November 24, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »

Since Joran was interviewed by Greta,
It is not an undercover tape...
Joran will not speak candidly, like he would if he did not know he was being taped...
He will speak calculated, like he would if he knows it will be aired worldwide...

I hope it is as explosive as it is being hyped to be...

Wonder if Mos has tried to contact Greta about the tape.
Maybe Joran has contacted Mos.

Sure hope a green frog hops in soon with the approval he/she seeks...
Or, OE(Kyle) saying, "Go ahead, tell what you know."

If OE(Kyle) knows what Kermit knows, then why has OE(Kyle) held info back for so long?

OE said that he withheld the information because he was afraid of Louis Schaefer sueing him.
He also said Louis Schaefer is doing a documentary on the Natalee Holloway case.
As you may be aware, Louis Schaefer sold off millions of dollars of his stock in his company and then
bought other companies and filed bankruptcy on them. Is this a good business man or is he a questionable business man?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: November 24, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »

Kermit,
Can you tell us how you obtained these "missing" photos? ([size=8t]probably not -- but have to ask!)[/size]

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: November 24, 2008, 01:14:22 PM »

Wow!

I am inclined to agree with Beth Holloway's brother ...

Janet

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 24, 2008, 01:16:44 PM »

Wow!

Anyone who wants to be angry and hate me or doubt me I guess it's their prerogative,
 but as you said, "unconscionable" -  that is how I felt. How can a person withhold evidence of what appears to be a cover-up of evidence in a murder.   I was told so many lies, that it became apparent OE was not going to do the right thing.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: November 24, 2008, 01:17:44 PM »

Kermit,
Can you tell us how you obtained these "missing" photos? ([size=8t]probably not -- but have to ask!)[/size]

I can not.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 24, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »

OK I see the skull. The position of the body would surely have fit. But where are the rest of the bones? There are many bones larger- such as the pelvic bones that would have remained if a whole person were being placed in the trap.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: November 24, 2008, 01:18:35 PM »

The last photo is not intended to upset anyone, but I think it clearly shows from the positioning of the skull found inside the cage and material (blue material) found inside that cage that Natalee was found. The grave robbers are the people involved in taking evidence and with holding it.

This is the big deal?  These pictures do not clearly show anything.  I'm not convinced thats even a skull.  How can anyone say that is even denim - just because its blue?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: November 24, 2008, 01:19:29 PM »

Kermit,

I can not.

My question is.Mos said he had other witnesses aside from Celeste,as well as the pond witness.Not 2 but 4.Will we hear anything regardin this??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #429 on: November 24, 2008, 01:19:33 PM »

Now is the next question kermitt
Who's skull is it ?

Now is the next question kermit
Who's skull is it ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 24, 2008, 01:19:37 PM »

So where are Natalee's remains now? With ALE or Schaefer (or both?)

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: November 24, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »

Wow!

Janet

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

For me, I think this proves they were covering-up all along right from the beginning.
That is why the searches began away from where Natalee was last seen. And not at the van der Sloot or Kalpoe home. That is why they arrested the innocent Security Guards. That is why the Range Rover confession led to them being released. That is why Dompig didn't return Tim Millers request to dive/search. That is the answer to all our whys?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: November 24, 2008, 01:23:36 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

According to Kyle ...

Janet

+++++++

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: November 24, 2008, 01:23:56 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

From what I know, the evidence was taken by the Aruban divers.
Dolph Richardson is in charge
And
Hans Mos.

I don't think revealing this information is going to bring Natalee home. It saddens me greatly. That is what we all worked for. But the cover-up and corruption is so obvious, how can we get truth. Look what I went through just to post this information. Threats, name-calling, Kyle said,  "you just want your 15 minutes of fame" in an email to me.
I mean, come on, doesn't Kyle know that Kermit has been famous since the 80s?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: November 24, 2008, 01:24:05 PM »

I must be missing something.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: November 24, 2008, 01:24:06 PM »

So was CAPS here to distract us from the ocean search? Were we to keep partial, or all attention to the pond and Matty apartments? Maybe those who had more contact with him will know this answer?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: November 24, 2008, 01:25:06 PM »

Wow!

Janet

For me, I think this proves they were covering-up all along right from the beginning.
That is why the searches began away from where Natalee was last seen. And not at the van der Sloot or Kalpoe home. That is why they arrested the innocent Security Guards. That is why the Range Rover confession led to them being released. That is why Dompig didn't return Tim Millers request to dive/search. That is the answer to all our whys?

Ribbit!!

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: November 24, 2008, 01:25:31 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

According to Kyle ...

Janet

+++++++

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Yes he did tell us that.
He also said that everything Holloway was stripped from the boat by John Silvetti.
And he also said he only sent the 6 pictures he accused Red of posting at SM only to the fbi.
Not the ones posted here now.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #438 on: November 24, 2008, 01:26:08 PM »

Were did they found this cage ?

In the Dutch part of the ocean ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: November 24, 2008, 01:26:37 PM »

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

From what I know, the evidence was taken by the Aruban divers.
Dolph Richardson is in charge
And
Hans Mos.

I don't think revealing this information is going to bring Natalee home. It saddens me greatly. That is what we all worked for. But the cover-up and corruption is so obvious, how can we get truth. Look what I went through just to post this information. Threats, name-calling, Kyle said,  "you just want your 15 minutes of fame" in an email to me.
I mean, come on, doesn't Kyle know that Kermit has been famous since the 80s?

Thank you Kermit.So is it safe to say Beth,as well as Dave are aware of this??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.