May 29, 2024, 02:43:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 267358 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: November 24, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »

So where are Natalee's remains now? With ALE or Schaefer (or both?)

THANK-YOU, KERMIT!!!

From what I know, the evidence was taken by the Aruban divers.
Dolph Richardson is in charge
And
Hans Mos.

I don't think revealing this information is going to bring Natalee home. It saddens me greatly. That is what we all worked for. But the cover-up and corruption is so obvious, how can we get truth. Look what I went through just to post this information. Threats, name-calling, Kyle said,  "you just want your 15 minutes of fame" in an email to me.
I mean, come on, doesn't Kyle know that Kermit has been famous since the 80s?

Thank you Kermit.So is it safe to say Beth,as well as Dave are aware of this??

I would think Beth was aware of this evidence.  After all, private eye mentioned the denim long ago.  If private eye was aware, so was Beth, IMO.   

Didn't the FBI make a statement saying something like, the material found didn't match that of Natalee Holloway's blouse? Beth provided a sample of the material. Am I confused? Of course it wouldn't match the blouse was not denim. Was this some type of mistake or was it coverup by the FBI?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: November 24, 2008, 03:22:09 PM »

I'm staying behindish, a day late and a florin short. The hurrieder I go the behinder I get, and worse, the more confuseder.

Anyway. It's not about crime, a crime is certain. The translation is: No corpse no case. Lack of corpse is how it's been possible to make it possible to cause a CASE to be difficult to happen.

So. mtDNA. Is there a corpse? Whose?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: November 24, 2008, 03:23:15 PM »

Investigative Consultants International, Inc.
P.O. Box 3494
Alpharetta, GA 30023
678-xxx-xxxx

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NEW EVIDENCE IN THE MISSING ALABAMA TEEN, NATALIE HOLLOWAY, MAY REVEAL.
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT HAD DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE REMOVAL ON NATALIE HOLLOWAY’S BODY OFF THE ISLAND OF ARUBA.

(11-24-08) – T.J. Ward, private investigator hired by the Holloway family, revealed early on in the investigation that Paulus Van der Sloot had played a part of the removal of Natalie Holloway’s body from the island of Aruba.  Information gathered in the investigation revealed early on that Paulus Van der Sloot ordered a boat to be brought in to take Natalie Holloway’s body off the island of Aruba. 
Informants developed by investigative team Harold Phipps of Norcross Group (former FBI agent) directly under T.J. Ward developed and revealed information through former FBI agent Robert Levinson who is currently missing in Iran while conducting investigation on the island of Kish. 

For more information please call Investigative Consultants International Inc. at 678-356-0146 or visit their website at www.tjwardpi.com to send a direct email.

Media Contact: President and CEO T.J. Ward: (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx
W. Bryant Green III, Esq.: (office phone) 404-xxx-xxxx                                                             (cell phone) 404-xxx-xxxx

So one more piece of the puzzle being announced.  This is getting more and more interresting.  Thanks Rob.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: November 24, 2008, 03:23:25 PM »

Could someone please crop and enlarge the portion of the bottom picture with the ziplock bag containing what we think is denim?

To my eye, in this bottom picture, there appears to be something else in the bag with the 'denim'.  Not to be gruesome or disrespectful, but I'd like a closer look in case its actually pelvic bone remains.

Thanks in advance...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: November 24, 2008, 03:23:27 PM »

Where is the cage in this picture? Can someone mark it?
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: November 24, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »

Did I understand Kermit to say that it was not Kyle that turned any of the 6 pictures over to the FBI that were sent by the FBI to Robin?  If not who?  If it were Silvetti, why would he turn over just a portion of the pictues,  and why would he not turn over the tapes and anything else he had acquired.  The log book?  Why??

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

Scandalous, so to speak van der Sloot is not the only one who covers up . . unbelievable

never lift the pressure of evil island
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 24, 2008, 03:24:55 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.  I believe the cage was already on the ocean floor
and the Gottenbos boys knew that from diving in the area.
They wrapped her in the blue tarp from the huts and took her down.

Klaas, please give Kermit a bug.  He deserves it and he said the other
day that you had never given him one.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: November 24, 2008, 03:25:47 PM »

Kermit, will you talk about the blouse material please???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: November 24, 2008, 03:25:50 PM »

I really want to hear from Caps.  I want to know if he was working for anyone and who.  Kermit says he was unemployed when he started posting.  Did someone take advantage of him and give him a job?  Please... no.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am very concerned that OE wanted information on Destiny.  Several of us have indicated strange things happening to our computers.  Were we being watched by ALE, FBI, or both?

John Silvetti told OE that CAPS was unemployed and in this for his ego.
(NOT me).
When the pictures of the pond appeared, John Silvetti accused OE of posting them at SM, so to defend himself, OE wanted help to find out who was who, specifically who was the leak in LE and who is Destiny.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 24, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »

There are over 100 people on this site at 3:30 PM on a Monday!

Julia - what do you have to say now????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 24, 2008, 03:30:15 PM »

Could someone please crop and enlarge the portion of the bottom picture with the ziplock bag containing what we think is denim?

To my eye, in this bottom picture, there appears to be something else in the bag with the 'denim'.  Not to be gruesome or disrespectful, but I'd like a closer look in case its actually pelvic bone remains.

Thanks in advance...

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #591 on: November 24, 2008, 03:31:41 PM »

she is drunk at this time 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: November 24, 2008, 03:32:33 PM »

I hate to even ask this but are there legs in the pictures of the crab trap?

Thanks,
Sylvia (lurker from the beginning)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: November 24, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »

Kermit,

Is this why John Q. Kelly said that Natalee's body was unrecoverable?  Because the officials of Aruba took everything and will never own up to it?

That is my assumption too.

So, how long have JQK and the family been clued in to what REALLY happened? I'm guessing late may or June by what PI was asking.

I forget the date off the top of my head. BUT PI was aware.

Will this now give the FBI the ability to question Silvetti,and or everyone of the persistence Crew Kermit???

They are in possession of this information now.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: November 24, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »

I hope I don't get caught on at work but I wanted to throw my computer on this one!

Yea, what ya got to say (I agree).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #595 on: November 24, 2008, 03:33:06 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: November 24, 2008, 03:33:39 PM »

Naah, she`s in rehab

never lift the pressure of evil island
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: November 24, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »

Thanks in advance...

Thanks, Klaas.

I'm certainly no expert, but that's what I was afraid of.  Looks like a pelvis/hip socket bone to me.  If thats really denim...

I'm just so sad.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: November 24, 2008, 03:34:02 PM »

Kermit, will you talk about the blouse material please???

From memory OE said that one of the bags contained material, in addition to the other bag that contained what appears to be blue material.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: November 24, 2008, 03:34:50 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.  I believe the cage was already on the ocean floor
and the Gottenbos boys knew that from diving in the area.
They wrapped her in the blue tarp from the huts and took her down.

Klaas, please give Kermit a bug.  He deserves it and he said the other
day that you had never given him one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.